A willful and deliberate rejection by Muslims (Christians and Jews) of the Great News of the Resurrection

"i'm not even a sahaja yogi ... haven't attended any meetings ... but i have no doubt that Mataji is an incarnation and i have felt the cool breeze only at the sahaja yoga website ... not anywhere else" (end)
But Muslims, Christians and Jews will persistently close their minds to this promise of Resurrection and eternal life as they believe that 'graves will open up and the dead will rise', instead of the Comforter's insistence that that is not the case. Without question, the Quran (Bible and Torah) repeatedly agrees with Shri Mataji as She is His Ruh (Holy Spirit and Messiah) sent to declare the Great News i.e., the commencement of the Resurrection!

As Malachi Martin speaks with a brutal clarity in The Encounter about these organized religions:

"It is clear, first of all, that today all three religions lack any authoritative note for man. They have, as yet, each one of them, sufficient number of adherents to give the impression of continuing strength, and this glosses over for them and for the outside world at times their terrible weakness. For each of them, when scrutinized closely, is blackened with sufficient failures to prevent any thinking man from believing in them. And, above all, all three persevere in making a claim which cannot possibly be valid and true: that they are, each single one, the true religion.

Each one of them, however, hides from the ultimate test of its validity and truth behind a wall of unknowing and expectation. All three chorus that only on the"Last Day," when the"End"comes, when"God"decides, will it be clear that the"other two"And all others besides were false, and it (the claimant) was all along the true community of the one"God.” "

But even as the Last Judgment and Resurrection is taking place right under their noses Muslims, Christians and Jews wait for 'graves to open up'! Both Jesus and the Comforter expose the medieval mindset and dogma of religious organizations that defies plain logic, scriptural evidence and eschatology.

Take for instance the doctrine of bodily resurrection, a false belief that has no scientific backing according to Malachi Martin:

"The doctrine of bodily resurrection, linked closely to the soul's nature and destiny, suffers like a fate. The ancients knew little or nothing about the human organism — its chemical constituents, its functioning parts, its psychology — and even less about the nature of death. Modern man has measured corruption, can detail the chemical changes that take place when bodily life ceases, has a clear idea of what precisely corruption and decay of the human frame connote, and defines human death precisely by the cessation of the observable functions of the body. The three religions define death as the moment when the soul leaves the body.

On the other hand, the scientist cannot accept the"outside" explanation: that a god will"resurrect"The corrupted body. He knows that in a living body today the actual molecules which compose it were not part of it some time ago. In another decade it will be made up of molecules which at present are elsewhere: in African lions, in passion-flowers of the Amazon, in Maine lobsters, in earth in Patagonia, and in the fur of a Polar bear. For the scientist, the body as such has truly ceased to exist. No"shade" or reduced form of the body exists in an"underworld"or in Elysian fields. The body has ceased to exist. He therefore finds the resurrection of the body unintelligible.”

Shri Mataji comforts us that all souls will be born again and told about the Resurrection, and not 'graves opening up' i.e., there will be no resurrection of the flesh (dead bodies). That is exactly what is taking place during this General Resurrection, which Shri Mataji also calls the Blossom Time.

i am stunned that the Quran prophesied that those who have knowledge and faith of the Resurrection will remind Muslims (Christians and Jews) about this Great Event. However, despite that declaration Muslims will persistently close their mind to this promise. They will be determined not to know about the General Resurrection! That is the true translation of:

Waqala allatheena ootoo alAAilma waal-eemana laqad labithtum fee kitabi Allahi ila yawmi albaAAthi fahatha yawmu albaAAthi walakinnakum kuntum la taAAlamoona (Al-Rum 30:56)

Asad:
But those who [in their lifetime] were endowed with knowledge and faith will say: "Indeed, you have been tardy in [accepting as true] what God has revealed, [Lit.," with regard to (fi) God's revelation (kitab)", i.e., that the dead shall be resurrected and judged by Him. It is to be noted that the verb labitha signifies"he waited [for something] or he was tardy [with regard to something]"As well as"he stayed [in a place]"or"he remained.” Evidently, in verse 55 ma labithu has the meaning of"They had not stayed"or"remained", while in verse 56 labithtum denotes "you have been tardy"or"you have waited.”] [and you have waited] until the Day of Resurrection: this, then, is the Day of Resurrection: but you - you were determined not to know it! [Lit.," you were wont not to know"- i.e.," you persistently closed your mind to this promise.”] (Al-Rum 30:56)

030.055-56
YUSUF ALI: On the Day that the Hour (of Reckoning) will be established, the transgressors will swear that they tarried not but an hour: thus were they used to being deluded!
But those endued with knowledge and faith will say:
"Indeed ye did tarry, within Allah's Decree, to the Day of Resurrection, and this is the Day of Resurrection: but ye - ye were not aware!"

PICKTHAL: And on the day when the Hour riseth the guilty will vow that they did tarry but an hour - thus were they ever deceived.
But those to whom knowledge and faith are given will say:
The truth is, ye have tarried, by Allah's decree, until the Day of Resurrection. This is the Day of Resurrection, but ye used not to know.

SHAKIR: And at the time when the hour shall come, the guilty shall swear (that) they did not tarry but an hour; thus are they ever turned away.
And those who are given knowledge and faith will say:
Certainly you tarried according to the ordinance of Allah till the day of resurrection, so this is the day of resurrection, but you did not know.

How can Muslims be guilty of rejecting the Resurrection, and worse still, not even unaware of it as is the case today? Despite declaring the Sure Signs of the Resurrection at http//:www.al-qiyamah.org and challenging the ulema and all Muslims, they have failed to respond. On the contrary, some Muslim countries have blocked access to the site. They regard it as the work of Satan to claim the Resurrection i.e., Doomsday is taking place! And Shri Mataji has this to say about enlightening Muslims about it: “Who will tell them? No one can talk to them. As soon as one wants to talk one can be killed. This is the only way they know - how to kill.”

In the Qur'n, it is stated that the unbeliever is one who neither recognizes nor appreciates the signs of Allah. The distinguishing mark of a believer is his ability to see those signs and proofs. At various points in the Qur'n, expressions like," will you not take heed?”," ... there is a sign for thinking men," lay stress on the importance of pondering upon the Sure Signs of God regarding Al- Qiyamah (The Resurrection). In fact one can accuse each and every Muslim who rejects the Resurrection just because it does not meet their 'graves opening up' mentality with this warning: "You were wont not to know"," You persistently closed your mind to this promise.”

Thus Shri Mataji correctly counsels us that “There is a very big chapter on Resurrection, but the fundamentalists don't want to look at it... It is so much misinterpreted, so much misinterpreted Now the time has come, this is a special time which is the time of Resurrection, this is the Qiyamah. It is the special time of Last Judgment where you have to judge yourself.”

Entry Word: misinterpret
1 to change so much as to create a wrong impression or alter the meaning of;
2 to fail to understand the true or actual meaning of;

Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

Thus those believers like us who have been given the knowledge, faith and Self-realization by the Comforter know for a surety that the Resurrection has commenced, as the daily experience of Cool Breeze meets that exacting requirement. However, anyone who desires that proof of the Wind of Qiyamah/being born of the Spirit will get it. This is the true Baptism of Allah/born again of the Spirit/Kundalini awakening/ opening of Dasam Dwar. The latest independent confirmation of this Sure Sign of the Resurrection reads:

To: adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 9, 2008 10:08:35 AM
Subject: [adishakti_sahaja_yoga] Re: i know for a fact that the SYSSR go against the very realization of your Self!

"I'm not even a sahaja yogi ... haven't attended any meetings ... but i have no doubt that Mataji is an incarnation and i have felt the cool breeze only at the sahaja yoga website ... not anywhere else"
(end)

But Muslims, Christians and Jews will persistently close their minds to this Sure Sign of the Cool Breeze of the promised Resurrection as they believe that 'graves will open up and the dead will rise'. But the Comforter insists that is not the case as the Resurrection is a life-long struggle to live righteously as the Winds of Resurrection daily remind them of this Great Event. Without question, the Quran (Bible and Torah) repeatedly agrees with Shri Mataji as She is His Ruh (Holy Spirit and Messiah) sent to declare the Great News i.e., the commencement of the Resurrection!

Concerning what are they disputing?
Concerning the Great News [5889] about which they cannot agree.
Verily, they shall soon (come to) know!
Verily, verily they shall soon (come to) know!

surah 78:1-5 Al Naba' (The Great News)

"5889. Great News: Usually understood to mean the News or Message of the Resurrection.”

surah 78:1-5 Al Naba' (The Great News)
(Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n, 1989

It must be understood that Azad, being a Muslim scholar, too has that"graves opening up on Doomsday"bias. Thus his footnotes do not enhance his more truthful interpretation as he has to conform to the Doomsday mindset. We can better clarify his comments, which will make more sense, by basing them on Al Naba', The Great News:

But those who [in their lifetime] were endowed with knowledge and faith that the Resurrection (Al Qadr: The Night of Power) has commenced, and is not Doomsday (Al Qariah: Day of Noise and Clamor) will say: "Indeed, you have been tardy in [accepting as true] what God has revealed, [Lit.," with regard to (fi) God's revelation (kitab)", i.e., that the souls of the dead shall be born again, informed of the Resurrection, given the Baptism of Allah, resurrected into the spirit, and judged by Him. It is to be noted that the verb labitha signifies"he waited [for something i.e., graves to open up] or he was tardy [tardy means"delayed beyond the expected or proper time"I.e., tardy with regard to the Great News of Al-Qiyamah]"As well as"he stayed [in a place or position]"or"he remained" unconvinced. Evidently, in verse 55 ma labithu has the meaning of"They (the disbelievers) had not stayed (to take part in Al- Qiyamah)"or they"remained"unconvinced, while in verse 56 labithtum denotes"you have been tardy"or"you have waited.”] i.e., rejected Al Qadr: The Night of Power, [and you have waited]. This Al Qadr, then, is the Day of Resurrection: but you - you were determined not to know it! [Lit.," you were wont not to know"I.e.," you persistently closed your mind to this promise.”]

This, ulema, is the willful and deliberate rejection of the Great News, usually understood to mean the News or Message of the Resurrection. This is the Great News that you were determined not to know, and you persistently closed your mind to this promise of life eternal. Be forewarned!

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles
Each one of them hides from the ultimate test of its validity and truth
Self-Deception and the Problem with Religious Belief Formation
According to Hindu scriptures even thousands of years of rituals ...
High caste Banyan forced into arranged marriage with lowly peepal
The Great Cover Up [of reincarnation] - Emperor Justinian
Peter de Rosa, Vicars of Christ: The Dark Side of the Papacy
765 problems with 'god' of Genesis solved by Jesus
Gospels in Conflict: John and Thomas
Why Christianity Must Change or Die - Review
Why Christianity Must Change Or Die: A Bishop Speaks
Jesus: The false vengeful God demands such needless sacrifice
Jesus enjoins Judas"to seek [after the] spirit within you.”
The Christ is the liberator and restorer of woman
Papal Sin: Structures of Deceit
Religious progressives
How I Lost Faith: How the end of religion can be the beginning of God
"God gave humans the truth, and the devil came and he said ...”
Great barbarian empire of patriarchy that men have created will decay
Thou shalt not kid yourself
Cardinal's Law
The Papacy: The Seldom Told History
Pope apologizes for residential-school abuse
Sectarian religion implies a closed society
Islamic theologians defend racist rocks and terror trees ...!
Idol worship is perhaps the greatest falsehood of Hinduism
Rabbis loathe Sex and the City, love sex in the city
Muslims unable to find even one of 123,974 missing prophets
Comparing single note from Quran with entire orchestra of Guru Granth
When Jesus and Shri Mataji talk about God Almighty you ...
Betrayal: The Crisis in the Catholic Church
To all Muslims: "You persistently closed your mind to this promise"
The Great Cover Up [of Christianity] - Emperor Constantine
The word"pope"Was to both Lord Jesus and the Great Adi Shakti
A willful and deliberate rejection by Muslims of the Great News
Shri Mataji: “Christianity has nothing to do with Christ"
Shri Mataji: “There is so much blind faith ... so much of wrong ideas"
Shri Mataji: “And now the time has come for it to be blasted.”
Shri Mataji: “Like all the thieves of the world ... have taken over.”
Sex crimes and the Vatican

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent