"Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "

The Holy Quran
"Having said that, i am in a difficult and intricate position. How to defend the Qur'n and the Great News (Al Naba) for the sake of: i) those hundreds of millions of Muslims who revere it?; ii) those who reject it outright and are prejudiced against the mild, moderate Ummah who venerate it?; iii) those in the Sahaja Yoga organization who—having severely edited and corrupted Her message into the petty subtle system (a miniscule aspect of Hinduism) more than two decades ago—now have no courage, interest or integrity left to promote Her core eschatological message of the Resurrection and Last Judgment (of Islam, Christianity and Judaism)?; iv) those who know little or nothing at all about this promised eschatology embedded in the Holy Scriptures but are willing to learn?; v) those who have responded to His Call to bear witness to the Resurrection and His self-reproaching Spirit, and now as His messengers do not want i)-iv) to miss their eschatological evolution? In other words, how to convince humanity that the Resurrection—the living, beating heart of the Holy Qur'n (Bible and Old Testament)— has commenced?”

September 15, 2009

Dear Violet, Bertrand and all others taking part in the Resurrection,

Namaste - i bow to His Ruh (Spirit/Shakti) who resides in you!

Shri Mataji has given absolutely freedom to spread Her Message the way we see fit. For most SYs that means spreading their Hindu version (SYSSR) of Shri Mataji's Advent and Message, which includes hundreds of man-made rules, rituals and regulations like"YOU MUST ATTEND THE COLLECTIVE ONCE A WEEK.”

However, we are not interested in that 5% called"Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion.” We want to spread 100% of Shri Mataji's Advent and Message in its entirety, which till date no SY collective has done. Not even one! That is why we prefer no newcomer go there because 99.99% will flee the SYSSR, never to return again. (For some reason this decades-old sad statistics and abject failure of the SYSSR just does not register with SYs. They just don't seem to get it!)

If you check on Shri Mataji's earliest speeches of the 1970's you will realize that She started, just like the prophets, with the most difficult and controversial subjects specifically related to Her advent—Last Judgment, Resurrection, Adi Shakti, Holy Spirit, Ruh, Comforter, Kingdom of God, Sahasrara, Kundalini awakening, second birth by Spirit, Cool Breeze, Bible, Quran, Bhagavad Gita, Jesus, Krishna, Prophet Muhammad, Second Coming, End Times, and so forth, i.e., eschatological truths firmly entrenched in the Holy Scriptures. Shri Mataji talked about them in great detail and even greater hope, fearlessness and courage. That is how She appeared on the world stage, expecting Her devotees to rise to the occasion. After all, She was the incarnation of the Adi Shakti. (We too have started with the same difficult and controversial subjects specifically related to Her advent.)

Even in public Shri Mataji briefly mentioned these End Time subjects while introducing them to the very basic of Her teachings—the subtle system. This subtle system was supposed to be the very first page to introduce the public to the main eschatological chapters on the Resurrection and Last Judgment. Her devotees were supposed to enlighten newcomers of these chapters over the weeks and months after the initial Self-realization. She firmly expected them to spearhead the spreading of the Great News of the Resurrection and Last Judgment.

It is beyond belief and comprehension that Her devotees never got beyond page one to even the first chapter. Today that single page contains all the 'knowledge' and 'enlightenment' there is for newcomers. It is the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion. It consists of countless rules, rituals and regulations to overcome the fears, phobias and guilt of the ceaseless contamination of the subtle system. So ingrained is this contamination mentality after all these decades that the remaining chapters have been long forgotten, almost devoid of any discussion in the SY collectives.

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“These are the times described in the Holy Bible as the Last Judgment and in the Koran as Qiyamah—the Resurrection Time. Astrologically it also called the Age of Aquarius, the Time of Rebirth and of great spiritual development on the Earth.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

"The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

"Your job is, in a way, greater than the saints and sages. The saints and sages did not give Realization to anyone. They gave lectures, tried to make people understand. Your job is that you have to awaken the Kundalini in people and make them Self-Realized, and resurrect the whole world. This is an extremely important and Divine Job, and for this Adi Shakti Herself had to come.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

That is exactly what we have been doing for years now, a feat only possible by leaving the Sahaja Yoga organization. By providing detailed knowledge and evidence of the Great News—Last Judgment, Resurrection, Adi Shakti, Holy Spirit, Ruh, Comforter, Kingdom of God, Sahasrara, Kundalini awakening, second birth by Spirit, Cool Breeze, Bible, Quran, Bhagavad Gita, Jesus, Krishna, Prophet Muhammad, Second Coming, End Times, and so forth—we are fulfilling all that Shri Mataji required of Her devotees decades ago.

The Holy Quran
But it is the Quran raises that raises the bar to a much higher level. Throughout its voluminous text are constant reminders and warnings that humanity respond to His Call and follow the messengers. The Ummah and ulema will sooner or later know about these messengers setting forth His Signs of the Resurrection. At present there are only a few of us but we will surely grow and eventually triumph. In fact the Quran declares emphatically: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.”

YUSUFALI: Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail": For Allah is One full of strength, able to enforce His Will.
PICKTHAL: Allah hath decreed: Lo! I verily shall conquer, I and My messengers. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty.
SHAKIR: Allah has written down: I will most certainly prevail, I and My messengers; surely Allah is Strong, Mighty.

YUSUFALI: Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a spirit from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens beneath which Rivers flow, to dwell therein (for ever). Allah will be well pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allah. Truly it is the Party of Allah that will achieve Felicity.
PICKTHAL: Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful?
SHAKIR: You shall not find a people who believe in Allah and the latter day befriending those who act in opposition to Allah and His messenger, even though they were their (own) fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their kinsfolk; these are they into whose hearts He has impressed faith, and whom He has strengthened with an inspiration from Him: and He will cause them to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow, abiding therein; Allah is well-pleased with them and they are well-pleased with Him these are Allah's party: now surely the party of Allah are the successful ones.

Compare the striking similarity between Quran 58:22 and Bible Lk 8:29- 30:

The Kingdom of God: The Sermon on the Mount by Dmitri Royster
"Jesus also teaches that all those who forsake everything and follow Him will receive spiritual rewards for their devotion in the present life and in the world to come.”There is no man that hath left house, or parents, or brethren, or wife, or children, for the kingdom of God's sake, who shall not receive manifold more in the present time, and in the world to come life everlasting"
(Lk 8:29-30).”

The Kingdom of God: The Sermon on the Mount
Dmitri Royster, page 20

Not only will the messengers of God triumph according to the Quran but Jesus too assures that"All those who forsake everything and follow Him will receive spiritual rewards for their devotion in the present life and in the world to come.”Forsaking the corrupt, dishonest SY organization or collectives for the sake of spreading His Message is a blessing, joining them a curse of dire consequences.

i now want put this case of attending SYSSR collectives to rest. Thus i have updated the article"Allah has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately in the revelations of every single one of God's messengers.” It now reads:

"Having said that, i am in a difficult and intricate position. How to defend the Qur'n and the Great News (Al Naba) for the sake of:

i) those hundreds of millions of Muslims who revere it?;

ii) those who reject it outright and are prejudiced against the mild, moderate Ummah who venerate it?;

iii) those in the Sahaja Yoga organization who—having severely edited and corrupted Her message into the petty subtle system (a miniscule aspect of Hinduism) more than two decades ago—now have no courage, interest or integrity left to promote Her core eschatological message of the Resurrection and Last Judgment (of Islam, Christianity and Judaism)?;

iv) those who know little or nothing at all about this promised eschatology embedded in the Holy Scriptures but are willing to learn?;

v) those who have responded to His Call to bear witness to the Resurrection and His self-reproaching Spirit, and now as His messengers do not want i)-iv) to miss their eschatological evolution?

In other words, how to convince humanity that the Resurrection—the living, beating heart of the Holy Qur'n (Bible and Old Testament)— has commenced? (By no means will this article make much of a difference, but many may, eventually. So here we go again.)"

https://adishakti.org/forum/allah_has_made_it_clear_that_ the_faithful_must_believe_indiscriminately_9-10-2009.htm

“Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

The bar is now raised to the highest level possible: "Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "And as messengers of Allah (God) and His Ruh (Holy Spirit/Shakti) spreading the Great News (Al Naba) of the Resurrection and Last Judgment we surely will. We will because it is preordained! And Jesus assures that those devoted to Him will"receive manifold more in the present time, and in the world to come life everlasting.” Period!

regards to all,

jagbir

www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent