> i know that the tide has turned and Shri Mataji and
> Her message of the Great Event ordained for
> humanity will keep attracting seekers. It is just four
> years since the websites have been set up and
> despite resistance from ignorant SYs, we have begun
> to make some progress. But there is much to be
> done to overcome the negativity, especially that
> generated internally by those who do not understand
> the Shakti within the Sahasrara, ..................
> ...... nor want others to do so. These SYs have their
> attention fixated only on the external, physical Adi
> Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.
>
> The majority of humans know as much about the
> Shakti in the Sahasrara as a Mexican mule knows
> about the Kingdom of God. Even SYs are unable to
> transcend this despite spending years with Shri
> Mataji. The close proximity to the physical Shri
> Mahamaya confirms that Shri Mataji is human, and a
> false sense of security gives some the confidence to
> transgress behind Her back.
>
> It is the Adi Shakti in the Sahasrara, not Shri Mataji
> Nirmala Devi, who witnesses everything and the
> kundalini records all deeds (that is why the Koran
> says the body will bear witness against its
> owner at the time of Judgment). Even ex-leaders
> like Yogi Mahajan, deceived by the human traits of
> the physical Adi Shakti, never learnt much about the
> Devi within themselves despite years of meditation
> on Her. So did Simon, himself deluded by the
> grandeur of believing to be an incarnation of Shri
> Rama. Thus he still thinks that he is against a mere
> human being (since he is also a mere human being).
>
> But absolutely nothing whatsoever, even Her
> incarnation as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, can ever
> tarnish the Devi within where She is remains ever
> spotless and without any blemish - in the external
> Spirit World as well as the inner Sahasrara:
>
> Sri Bahirmukha-sudurlabha — To be sought within.
> Sri Muni-manasa-hamsika — Ever dwelling in the
> minds of Yogis.
> Sri Antarmukha-samaradhya —Worshipped by those
> with Inner Vision
> Sri Brahma-janani — The Ultimate Mother of All
>
> Sri Lalita Sahasranama, C. S. Murthy, Assoc.
> Advertisers and Printers, 1989.
>

Even Shri Mataji's family does not believe the She is the Adi Shakti because of Her human nature. The close proximity to Her deceives them, just as it has deluded those who thought Shri Mataji is just an ordinary human, nothing else. With the physical eyes it is impossible to know that She is indeed the Adi Shakti. That is why Her family thinks She is just a mere human being, a spiritual guru at best. This is what Shri Mataji says about Her family members:

“But I am so close and the closer I am, worse it is for you. For example my own children won't accept me, grandchildren won't accept me very fast, my husband won't accept me, my relations won't accept me, if they accept me in the full form, then they are very very great people. In a way, it is good also because supposing you see the whole family is with me, they will think I have floated an organization or something. So this looks nice that they are kept out, as long as possible. It is not difficult; I think that the time has come for all of them to jump.”

i do not think they will join Sahaja Yoga and worship Her as the Shakti. i do not blame them as i definitely would not have. Even my son Kash admitted a decade ago that he would not have recognized the physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi if he had not met Her in their Sahasraras.

Kash has seen the Great Divine Mother on video tapes a number of times. The first time he saw Her physical Self was at the Toronto airport in 1994 where a welcoming crowd had gathered. As She came out of the arrivals section Kash told me that he was feeling very powerful vibrations emitting out of Her.

i tried to confirm the same but was unsuccessful, in spite of the proximity of Shri Mataji, again exposed the chasm of spiritual progress and awareness between father and son. A child was easily communicating with the Paramchaitanya, which instantly informed that this Woman was full of divinity; yet an adult like me was unable to register anything, notwithstanding my doubtless certainty that that same Woman is the Great Adi Shakti witnesses in the Sahasrara by him.

Then Kash was asked if he believed if this physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi was the same spiritual Shri Adhiparasakthi Shri Nirmala Devi in his Sahasrara. He replied that he found it impossible to believe that She was the same Great Adi Shakti in human form, even though he mentally knew She was one and the same! In spite of being with Her daily — in meditation, food offerings, Pujas, and all other spiritual journeys in the Sahasrara — he admitted that his mind just refused to acknowledge that this physical being was the Great Divine Mother; even despite detecting strong vibrations flowing from Her. He acknowledged that She looked just like an ordinary human being and would never have recognized Her if he had not met Her in his Sahasrara. He would have just walked past this unassuming woman, and there was no way he would have believed anyone proclaiming Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi to be the incarnation of the Adi Shakti!

This frank admission be a child that he still could not visualize the divinity of the Great Adi Shakti in Her human form of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, in spite of all his daily meditation and spiritual journeys with Her, is revealing, to say the least. If Kash still could not overcome the limitation of his mind, even after experiencing Her Ultimate Reality in the Sahasrara, how will normal humans to do so? This is indeed a disturbing question. The egoistic human mind is a product of ignorance, misinformation and conditioning; if Kash admits that She cannot be recognized, then how are ordinary humans so far removed from Reality going to do so? This is the dilemma of modern times.

The sad part is that hundreds of thousands have had their Self-Realization through Her Grace all over the world, experienced the Cool Breeze of the Spirit, and then faded away. Who can blame them when myself would have also faded away, if not for these mystical visions and awesome spiritual journeys? Who can blame the seekers who came for SY self-realization programs when Kash himself still cannot mentally project Her physical form as that of the Great Mater Sanctissima in the Kingdom of God?

Yet this is the only condition She imposes on the seekers of Truth: That they must recognize Her, notwithstanding all their limitations, conditioning and ignorance. The irony of the situation is that only after knowing Her will they be able to remove the Maya that keeps them in spiritual darkness and religious bondage! The blind religious masses must have the faith that She will give them the awakening enlightenment to restore their spiritual sight.

Her deliberate Mahamaya form, that is, Her Supreme Illusion baffles. She drinks Coca-Cola. She watches movies. She shops in One-Dollar stores. She wears glasses. She perspires. She ages. Nothing reveals Her identity. Nothing! This fact is even made more difficult by Her perfect role as wife, mother, and grandmother. She has now completed eight decades of faultless existence as a human being, a perfect role model for seekers wishing to destroy the empty rituals, misconceptions, asceticism, and fanaticism of religious regimes.

She flawlessly blended and camouflaged Herself among the high society of Her husband's post of the Joint Secretary to the Prime Minister's office of the late Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri and then with UN diplomatic circles. Yet She managed to open the Universal Sahasrara, an exemplary example of the triumph of Shri Mahamaya in camouflaging Herself perfectly.

The fact that She then spent nearly three decades standing on this Absolute Truth and spreading it to all corners of this world, while still carrying on all Her duties demanded from a wife, mother and grandmother, is unprecedented in the annals of spiritual enlightenment and human achievement. Just like the Savior Lord Jesus, She single-handedly stood on Truth and announced it — against all ridicule, hate, insults, derision, mockery, jeer, sneer, and sarcasm from family, friends, relatives, strangers, fools, fundamentalists and the followers of Simon's cult. This profound lesson should bring shame to all defenders of Vishwa Nirmala Dharma who just cannot bear that heavy burden, even collectively, after three decades.

The sheer contrast of Her roles — as an ordinary human being, a diplomat's wife, a dotting mother, a genuine spiritual Guru, and Adi Shakti — will stand out for ages as the epitome of the heights the human spirit can soar when truly divine and free. Her overlapping mental camouflages cannot be penetrated or peeled by the conditioned human mind. She is way beyond recognition by mere sight or knowledge. She can only be seen through the spiritual Third Eye. She can only be felt through the Paramchaitanya. She can only be realized through Kundalini awakening. She can only be witnessed in the Great Lotus Forest. She is the Ultimate Reality of every Sahasrara — This Revealed Truth is Absolute!

And absolutely nothing whatsoever, even Her incarnation as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, can ever tarnish the Devi within where She remains ever spotless and without any blemish, untouched by even the minutest trace of earthly negativity. Even in the immaculate spiritual purity of the inner Sahasrara (and external, eternal Spirit World) She is forever protected by a formidable phalanx of fearless warriors wielding an awesome array of invincible weapons. The only way to understand Her is by remaining in the thoughtless state and sustaining the SILENCE ............... for all eternity!

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent