Devi and Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi are two different personalities

"On September 14, 1994, Kash came back from meditation and told his father that Shri Mataji had told him that the Shri Mataji on Earth and the Shri Mataji in the Sahasrara were two different persons. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on Mother Earth represents the single drop of the Divine Ocean. She had to manifest Her Infinite Form as an earthly creature so that humankind could know Her with all their senses. She had to manifest as a human being and, even then, had to be covered and camouflaged by layers of illusions. She had to be the physical guru representing the inner Divine Guru. She had to.

The father was silenced into surrender — the Spirit of the Living God had again answered a question that was not even asked! The Spirit of the Living God in his Sahasrara knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in Kash's Sahasrara also know that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in the Pope's Sahasrara, the Ayatollah's Sahasrara, the Dalai Lama's Sahasrara also knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in every Tom, Dick and Harry's Sahasrara also knew that he had doubts. The Universal Mind is linked to all human minds — This Revealed Truth is Absolute. The Primordial Spirit of the Living God knows everything that is happening right now, happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last century, last millennia, last eon, and so on right back to the primordial Creation, ............ and beyond."

>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> I agree with you that it is the Spirit within that matters but you
> exaggerate about Mother. She is nothing close to"mere." Can I ask
> you when She said She is not doing anything? I know She has said
> that She works even during Her sleep. That She absorbs all our
> negativity, and Her attention is on us when we do puja. As far as
> I'm concerned we are lucky to have Her with us and claiming She is
> a mere incarnation does Her disservice. Moreover I've read talks
> where she wants us to use Her photo, even wear badges... What
> are you talking about?
>
> Please state whether you go along with Shri Mataji's teachings or
> you differentiate when you think it is proper.
>
> Regards, Michalis
>

Hi Michalis,

Did it ever occur to you that She is referring to the Shakti within, of whom She is an incarnation? If you understand how the Shakti operates you will regard Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi as Her mere incarnation and not the One who"Works even during Her sleep. That She absorbs all our negativity, and Her attention is on us when we do puja." That is what the previous posts were trying to tell you, a very important essence and aspect of the Shakti you have missed or failed to properly grasp despite my better attempt:

Dear all,

It is common knowledge that a number of subtle system SYs and WCASY council members (pretend to) hold PhDs in Chakralogy, a proud tradition that is openly advertised and acknowledged by the rank and file. But i have found out that they are really shallow in their knowledge and even less in faith about the Shakti within. Yes, they will give you reams of facts about chakras, catches and cures. They will also talk endlessly about kundalini and its miraculous powers. But ask them about the Lalita Sahasranama or the Shakti within and they have nothing much to say. All their attention is on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. As far as they are concerned everything is done by Her.

i know for a fact that Shri Mataji does nothing, which She has admitted many times, and will continue to do nothing. i know it is the Shakti (Spirit) within that does everything, from awakening your kundalni and giving self-realization to protecting Her devotees. That is why i keep telling that we must learn to meditate on the Shakti in our Sahasraras, without any image or rituals whatsoever. Just because management and mainstream SYs do not talk about the Shakti in the Sahasrara it does not mean we should continue on the external worship. In the end they too will realize that it is the Shakti within they will have to worship and meditate on. How long can they condition all to keep their attention on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi who is but the mere physical incarnation of the Devi, a form necessary to deliver the Divine Message? Why is no subtle system SY, leader or WCASY talking about the Shakti within even as they continue to advertise about chakras, self-realization and health benefits? When last in our living memory did we hear anything about the Shakti in our Sahasrara?

i have copied an excellent post regarding the Shakti within in relation to the Lalita Sahasranama. Perhaps it will give subtle system SYs and WCASY a clue of what happens when truth is organized, teachings corrupted, faith weakened and individual effort denounced. It will also cast doubts as to the authenticity and quality of their PhDs. Maybe we will also be able to get a clue as to why our public programs are regarded as mediocre. (When it is so easy to pay excellent teachers—with recognized credentials, modern studious and glossy brochure—to learn about chakras, why should anyone attend free, rudimentary Sahaja Yoga programs held in borrowed premises for the same, common knowledge?)

i believe that 1000s of SYs over decades have not been able to produce a standard public program booklet that is anywhere near the quality required i.e., the truth that subtle system SYs and WCASY conveniently forgot about the Shakti. And we all keep wondering why Sahaja Yoga is not spreading.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir
(end)

Shri Mataji"Wants us to use Her photo, even wear badges"so that others will ask and know about Her. Let's not try to make it into something spectacular that some SYs may have impressed upon you.

If you do not understand Her Mahamaya role (Illusion) it will take you a long time to meditate on"The Spirit within that matters." Do you meditate on Her temporary, physical external image or on Her internal, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omni-benevolent Reality? The Devi can never ever be reduced to an incarnation because countless incarnations have issued forth from Her since time immemorial.

Even Devi enlightened in the Sahasrara that She and Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi are two different personalities. This occurred when Shri Mataji's physical limitations became obvious to me during the early days ... and i was racked by doubts and delusion for weeks. In the end the Divine Mother told my son to tell your father (me) that She and Shri Mataji are two different persons ... even when i did not ask so and my doubts were mere thoughts! Below are my original notes regarding that incident:

"On September 14, 1994, Kash came back from meditation and told his father that Shri Mataji had told him that the Shri Mataji on Earth and the Shri Mataji in the Sahasrara were two different persons. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on Mother Earth represents the single drop of the Divine Ocean. She had to manifest Her Infinite Form as an earthly creature so that humankind could know Her with all their senses. She had to manifest as a human being and, even then, had to be covered and camouflaged by layers of illusions. She had to be the physical guru representing the inner Divine Guru. She had to.

The father was silenced into surrender — the Spirit of the Living God had again answered a question that was not even asked! The Spirit of the Living God in his Sahasrara knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in Kash's Sahasrara also know that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in the Pope's Sahasrara, the Ayatollah's Sahasrara, the Dalai Lama's Sahasrara also knew that he had nagging doubts. The Spirit of the Living God in every Tom, Dick and Harry's Sahasrara also knew that he had doubts. The Universal Mind is linked to all human minds — This Revealed Truth is Absolute. The Primordial Spirit of the Living God knows everything that is happening right now, happened yesterday, last week, last month, last year, last century, last millennia, last eon, and so on right back to the primordial Creation, and beyond.

The physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is just another human being among the 6,000,000,000 humans, just another snowflake in the winter; just another leaf in the forest; just another raindrop in a monsoon; just another wave in the ocean. Then She is also the entire winter, the entire forest; the whole monsoon, the ocean itself: "If you understand that although My physical Being is here, I am all over." It is impossible to comprehend even Her mundane form as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the latter admitting that"If I want to analyze or think about Myself, I get lost — It's beyond Me."Put simply, when the physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi meets the spiritual Shri Nirmala Devi in Her own Sahasrara what can She deduce from it? Can a cresting wave describe the mighty Ocean? Can a leaf describe the forest? Can a flake reflect the entire winter? Can a raindrop express the monsoon? O foolish mind! Meditate on this Truth and merge with Reality!

She is everywhere and within everything, from the single atom to the countless swirling universes. She is all the atoms; all the Sahasraras; all the Universes; all the Beyond and the entire Unknown. She is Matter, Time and Eternity. She is the Creator, Sustainer, and Destroyer. She is also you and me. We are part and parcel of the Holistic Whole, individual cells of the Creator."[1]

Michalis, you asked me whether i"go along with Shri Mataji's teachings or you differentiate when you think it is proper."i go along with Shri Mataji's teachings and enlighten when i think it is proper. It will take you weeks/months to grasp what i just told you. If you do not believe then it will take you years to understand Her internal, eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omni-benevolent Reality.

However it is only today that i realize why"She told my son to tell your father that She and Shri Mataji are two different persons." After that i should not have spent so many years meditating on Her external image. But despite all She revealed in the Sahasrara i still did until recently. Michalis, have you any idea what false knowledge and collective conditioning does to those joining Sahaja Yoga? i too was afraid that i would"differentiate when you think it is proper"And ignorant management SYs would pass judgment and 'burn me at the stake'. But only some time back that i truly began following Her advise to be your own master. After all i have learnt far more from within the Sahasrara than i ever could from all the collective knowledge of management SYs and WCASY combined. What really helped trigger all this into a resolute stand was irrefutable evidence obtained recently that WCASY has absolutely deleted the Divine Message from their agenda ........ er, i mean Will. Now i will never return to be subjected again to their dishonest, ignorant and conditioning nature.

regards,

jagbir
18 October 2007

[1] Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God, page 951-2

The SYSSR is the self-destructive corruption of the teachings and message of Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Dear devotees of the Primordial Mother,

Namaskaar - i bow to the Devi who resides in you!

The http://adishakti.org site is all about the Divine Mother within - Devi/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee. On the other hand, the SYSSR is the self-destructive corruption of the teachings and message of Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. i assure you that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is not your Self, and all claims of Self-realization by SYs is rudimentary at best. Your Self is the Divine Mother, your own individual Mother who resides within - Devi/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee - and evidence have been/will be given at:

www.adishakti.org/
www.al-qiyamah.org/
www.adi-shakti.org/  — Divine Feminine (Hinduism)
www.holyspirit-shekinah.org/  — Divine Feminine (Christianity)
www.ruach-elohim.org/  — Divine Feminine (Judaism)
www.ruh-allah.org/  — Divine Feminine (Islam)
www.tao-mother.org/  — Divine Feminine (Taoism)
www.prajnaaparamita.org/  — Divine Feminine (Buddhism)
www.aykaa-mayee.org/  — Divine Feminine (Sikhism)
www.great-spirit-mother.org/  — Divine Feminine (Native Traditions)

It will take years to complete all these sites, even the main and most important www.adishakti.org site. The deepest realization from them will be that only Silence on your Self will resurrect you into the eternal spirit. It does not matter what you call your Self - Tao/ Devi/Ruh/Holy Spirit/Aykaa Mayee/Lalita/Prajnaaparamitaa/Mother - as with _complete_ knowledge of that consciousness you are assured of liberation.

In the Devi Gita the Devi proceeds to describe her essential forms. The Devi declares that prior to creation, She is the only existent entity, the one supreme Brahman and is pure consciousness. The Devi Gita is clear about salvation and attainment of eternal life: "Even when a person performs bhakti, knowledge need not arise. He will go to the Devi's Island. Till the complete knowledge in the form of my consciousness arises, there is no liberation."

The Devi Bhagavata Purana, 7.37 declares:

"Now listen attentively about the supreme devotion (parabhakti) which I will now describe to you. He always hears my glories and recites my name. His mind always dwells in me, like the incessant flow of oil, and he is the receptacle of all good qualities and gunas. But he does not have the least trace of any desire to get the fruits of his actions (karma). Indeed, he does not want the various levels of release (moksha), including being on the same plane as God (salokya), nearness to God (samipya), having the form of God (sarsti), union with God (sayujya) and other forms of release. Devi continues noting that true worshipers abandons all concepts of themselves, completely identify themselves with Devi, and make no distinctions between themselves and anything else. Worshipers find Devi in everything, including other souls:

He becomes filled with devotion for me alone, worships me only, knows nothing higher than to serve me, and he does not even want final release. He does not like neglecting the notions of"serving" (sevya) and the"servant who serves" (sevaka). He always meditates on me with a constant vigilance, actuated by a feeling of supreme devotion. He does not think of himself as separate from me, but rather thinks to himself," I am the Lord (Bhagavati)."He considers all souls (jivas) as myself, and loves me as he loves himself. He makes no distinction between the souls and myself since he finds the same pure consciousness (caitanya) everywhere and manifested in all. He does not quarrel with anyone since he has abandoned all ideas of separateness. He bows down and worships the pure consciousness and all the souls. He becomes filled with the highest love when he sees my place, sees my devotees, hears the scriptures, describes my deeds, and meditates on my mantras. His hairs stand on end out of love for me and his tears of love flow incessantly from both of his eyes. He recites my name deeds in a voice that is choked with feelings of love for me. With intense feeling he worships me as the mother of this universe and the cause of all causes."[Devi Bhagavata Purana, 7.37]

So what hope of liberation is there for the vast majority of SYs following the SYSSR of WCASY? As the Devi has declared"Till the complete knowledge in the form of my consciousness arises, there is no liberation."All of us must never forget this clear, explicit and uncompromising requirement.

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles:
The Feminine Spirit: Recapturing the Heart of Scripture
The Divine Feminine in Biblical Wisdom Literature
The Lost Spiritual World: Mark
He is devoted utterly to the God who is the Self
She is the holiest and most secret inwardness of Allah
Divine Feminine is indeed raising us humans in all Her forms
Eternal Feminine Principle
Devi insists liberating knowledge can be attained here in this world
Knowledge is far more priceless than Silence, and precedes it.
Shakti is not the possession of a male deity, as She is consort of none
Devi and Her incarnation Shri Mataji are two different personalities

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

THE APOCALYPSE OF THE SPIRIT-PARACLETE
The fulfillment of the promised divine eschatological instruction
“The original meaning of the word ‘apocalypse’, derived from the Greek apokalypsis, is in fact not the cataclysmic end of the world, but an ‘unveiling’, or ‘revelation’, a means whereby one gains insight into the present.” (Kovacs, 2013, 2) An apocalypse (Greek: apokalypsis meaning “an uncovering”) is in religious contexts knowledge or revelation, a disclosure of something hidden, “a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities.” (Ehrman 2014, 59)
Shri Mataji
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi (1923-2011) was Christian by birth, Hindu by marriage, and Paraclete by duty.
“The Paraclete will come (15:26; 16:7, 8, 13) as Jesus has come into the world (5:43; 16:28; 18:37)... The Paraclete will take the things of Christ (the things that are mine, ek tou emou) and declare them (16:14-15). Bishop Fison describes the humility of the Spirit, 'The true Holy Spirit of God does not advertise Herself: She effaces Herself and advertises Jesus.' ...
It is by the outgoing activity of the Spirit that the divine life communicates itself in and to the creation. The Spirit is God-in-relations. The Paraclete is the divine self-expression which will be and abide with you, and be in you (14:16-17). The Spirit's work is described in terms of utterance: teach you, didasko (14:26), remind you, hypomimnesko (14:26), testify, martyro (15:26), prove wrong, elencho (16:8), guide into truth, hodego (16:13), speak, laleo (16:13, twice), declare, anangello (16:13, 14, 15). The johannine terms describe verbal actions which intend a response in others who will receive (lambano), see (theoreo), or know (ginosko) the Spirit. Such speech-terms link the Spirit with the divine Word. The Spirit's initiatives imply God's personal engagement with humanity. The Spirit comes to be with others; the teaching Spirit implies a community of learners; forgetful persons need a prompter to remind them; one testifies expecting heed to be paid; one speaks and declares in order to be heard. The articulate Spirit is the correlative of the listening, Spirit-informed community.
The final Paraclete passage closes with a threefold repetition of the verb she will declare (anangello), 16:13-15. The Spirit will declare the things that are to come (v.13), and she will declare what is Christ's (vv. 14, 15). The things of Christ are a message that must be heralded...
The intention of the Spirit of truth is the restoration of an alienated, deceived humanity... The teaching role of the Paraclete tends to be remembered as a major emphasis of the Farewell Discourses, yet only 14:26 says She will teach you all things. (Teaching is, however, implied when 16:13-15 says that the Spirit will guide you into all truth, and will speak and declare.) Franz Mussner remarks that the word used in 14:26, didaskein, "means literally 'teach, instruct,' but in John it nearly always means to reveal.” (Stevick 2011, 292-7)
Stephen E. Witmer, Divine instruction in Early Christianity   
F. B. Meyer, Love to the Utmost Robert Kysar, John, the Maverick Gospel 
Danny Mahar, Aramaic Made EZ Lucy Reid, She Changes Everything
David Fleer, Preaching John's Gospel: The World It Imagines Berard L. Marthaler, The Creed: The Apostolic Faith in Contemporary Theology
George Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament In Spirit and Truth, Benny Thettayil
Jesus and His Own: A Commentary on John 13-17 Marianne Meye Thompson, The God of the Gospel of John
Eric Eve, The Jewish Context of Jesus' Miracles D. R. Sadananda, The Johannine Exegesis of God: an exploration into the Johannine understanding of God
Michael Welker, God the Spirit Georg Strecker, Theology of the New Testament
Tricia Gates Brown, Spirit in the writings of John Michael Welker, The work of the Spirit: pneumatology and Pentecostalism
Robert Kysar, Voyages with John: Charting the Fourth Gospel John F. Moloney, The Gospel of John
Harvey Cox, The Future of Faith Robert Kysar, John
Robert E. Picirilli, The Randall House Bible Commentary George Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament 
“The teaching of the Paraclete, as the continuation of Jesus' teaching, must also be understood as the fulfillment of the promise of eschatological divine instruction.”
Stephen E. Witmer, Divine instruction in Early Christianity

“Jesus therefore predicts that God will later send a human being to Earth to take up the role defined by John .i.e. to be a prophet who hears God's words and repeats his message to man.”
M. Bucaille, The Bible, the Qur'n, and Science

“And when Jesus foreannounced another Comforter, He must have intended a Person as distinct and helpful as He had been.”
F. B. Meyer, Love to the Utmost

“The Paraclete has a twofold function: to communicate Christ to believers and, to put the world on trial.”
Robert Kysar, John The Meverick Gospel

“But She—the Spirit, the Paraclete...—will teach you everything.”
Danny Mahar, Aramaic Made EZ)

“Grammatical nonsense but evidence of the theological desire to defeminize the Divine.”
Lucy Reid, She Changes Everything

“The functions of the Paraclete spelled out in verses 13-15... are all acts of open and bold speaking in the highest degree.”
David Fleer, Preaching John's Gospel

“The reaction of the world to the Paraclete will be much the same as the world's reaction was to Jesus.”
Berard L. Marthaler, The Creed: The Apostolic Faith in Contemporary Theology

Bultmann calls the “coming of the Redeemer an 'eschatological event,' 'the turning-point of the ages.”
G. Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament

“The Paraclete equated with the Holy Spirit, is the only mediator of the word of the exalted Christ.”
Benny Thettayil, In Spirit and Truth

“The divine Paraclete, and no lessor agency, must show the world how wrong it was about him who was in the right.”
Daniel B. Stevick , Jesus and His Own: A Commentary on John 13-17

Stephen Smalley asserts that “The Spirit-Paraclete ... in John's Gospel is understood as personal, indeed, as a person.”
Marianne Thompson, The God of the Gospel of John

“The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).”
Eric Eve, The Jewish context of Jesus' Miracles

“The remembrance is to relive and re-enact the Christ event, to bring about new eschatological decision in time and space.”
Daniel Rathnakara Sadananda, The Johannine Exegesis of God

“The Spirit acts in such an international situation as the revealer of 'judgment' on the powers that rule the world.”
Michael Welker, God the Spirit

The Paraclete's “Appearance means that sin, righteousness, and judgment will be revealed.”
Georg Strecker, Theology of the New Testament

“While the Spirit-Paraclete is the true broker, the brokers they rely on are impostors.”
T. G. Brown, Spirit in the writings of John

“The pneumatological activity ... of the Paraclete ... may most helpfully be considered in terms of the salvific working of the hidden Spirit.”
Michael Welker, The work of the Spirit

“The pneuma is the peculiar power by which the word becomes the words of eternal life.”
Robert Kysar, Voyages with John

“The gift of peace, therefore, is intimately associated with the gift of the Spirit-Paraclete.”
Francis J. Moloney, The Gospel of John

“This utopian hope, even when modestly expressed, links Jesus and the prophets to a much wider history of human longing.”
Harvey Cox, The Future of Faith

“Because of the presence of the Paraclete in the life of the believer, the blessings of the end-times—the eschaton—are already present.”
Robert Kysar, John

“They are going, by the Holy Spirit's power, to be part of the greatest miracle of all, bringing men to salvation.”
R. Picirilli, The Randall House Bible Commentary

“The Kingdom of God stands as a comprehensive term for all that the messianic salvation included... is something to be sought here and now (Mt. 6:33) and to be received as children receive a gift (Mk. 10:15 = Lk. 18:16-17).”
G. Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament

“But today is the day I declare that I am the one who has to save the humanity. I declare I am the one who is Adishakti, who is the Mother of all the Mothers, who is the Primordial Mother, the Shakti, the desire of God, who has incarnated on this Earth to give its meaning to itself; to this creation, to human beings and I am sure through My Love and patience and My powers I am going to achieve it.

I was the one who was born again and again. But now in my complete form and complete powers I have come on this Earth not only for salvation of human beings, not only for their emancipation, but for granting them the Kingdom of Heaven, the joy, the bliss that your Father wants to bestow upon you.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh
December 2, 1979—London, UK

“I am the one about which Christ has talked... I am the Holy Spirit who has incarnated on this Earth for your realization.”

New York, USA—September 30, 1981

“Tell all the nations and tell all the people all over the Great Message that the Time of Resurrection is here. Now, at this time, and that you are capable of doing it.”

Cowley Manor Seminar, UK—July 31, 1982

“This is the transformation that has worked, of which Christ has talked, Mohammed Sahib has talked, everybody has talked about this particular time when people will get transformed.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Chistmas Puja, Ganapatipule, India—25 December 1997

“The Resurrection of Christ has to now be collective Resurrection. This is what is Mahayoga. Has to be the collective Resurrection.”

Easter Puja, London, UK—11 April 1982

“Today, Sahaja Yaga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en-masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day�s Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgement is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their Spirit.”

MAHA AVATAR, ISSUE 1, JUL-SEP 1980 (Date and place unknown)

“The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

“You see, the Holy Ghost is the Mother. When they say about the Holy Ghost, She is the Mother... Now, the principle of Mother is in every, every scripture — has to be there. Now, the Mother's character is that She is the one who is the Womb, She is the one who is the Mother Earth, and She is the one who nourishes you. She nourishes us. You know that. And this Feminine thing in every human being resides as this Kundalini.”

Radio Interview Oct 01 1983—Santa Cruz, USA

“It is the Mother who can awaken the Kundalini, and that the Kundalini is your own Mother. She is the Holy Ghost within you, the Adi Shakti, and She Herself achieves your transformation. By any talk, by any rationality, by anything, it cannot be done.”

“She is your pure Mother. She is the Mother who is individually with you. Forget your concepts, and forget your identifications. Please try to understand She is your Mother, waiting for ages to give you your real birth. She is the Holy Ghost within you. She has to give you your realization, and She's just waiting and waiting to do it.”

Public Program Mar 22 1981—Sydney, Australia

“The Kundalini is your own mother; your individual mother. And She has tape-recorded all your past and your aspirations. Everything! And She rises because She wants to give you your second birth. But She is your individual mother. You don't share Her with anybody else. Yours is a different, somebody else's is different because the tape-recording is different. We say She is the reflection of the Adi Shakti who is called as Holy Ghost in the Bible.”

Press Conference July 08 1999—London, UK

The Great Goddess is both wholly transcendent and fully immanent: beyond space and time, she is yet embodied within all existent beings; without form as pure, infinite consciousness (cit) ... She is the universal, cosmic energy known as Sakti, and the psychophysical, guiding force designated as the Kundalini (Serpent Power) resident within each individual. She is eternal, without origin or birth, yet she is born in this world in age after age, to support those who seek her assistance. Precisely to provide comfort and guidance to her devotees, she presents herself in the Devi Gita to reveal the truths leading both to worldly happiness and to the supreme spiritual goals: dwelling in her Jeweled Island and mergence into her own perfect being.” (Brown, 1998, 2)

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent