Devi, The Mother Goddess: "We have done our job here.”

—- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
wrote:
>
> She has made it clear years ago on July 26, 1995: "We have
> done our job here.” Whatever knowledge and evidence necessary to
> advance Her message to humanity has been revealed and
> established, both on Earth and in the Kingdom of God within.
>

i remember years ago filled with so much hope for Sahaja Yoga and the advancement of the Shakti. While Her physical incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi was still advancing the Great Event ordained for humanity on Earth, She and the Divine Messengers of God Almighty had already finished their job in the Kingdom of God (Sahasrara) within on July 26, 1995.

But i learnt the hard way that despite the perfect execution of divine duty by the physical Shri Mataji without and Shakti within, the negativity within Sahaja Yoga was formidable, even subversive.

The initial attempts in 1994, undertaken with only a genuine desire to advance the Truth, was met with adverse reaction from all quarters, even from childhood friends. To all it was an outrageous assertion and the work of evil spirits. The strongest opposition came from the senior SYs who denounced it outright. The chorus of negativity kept on swelling like mighty tidal waves, cresting, and crashing down relentlessly to subdue and silence the Truth.

In the end my entire family became spiritual outcasts for daring to utter a truth so radical that even the most enlightened SY rejected it. We were the first heretics of the New Millennium, ridiculed by each and every soul to whom i spoke.

My wife was the most affected and just wanted no one be told of her son's experiences anymore. She began to insist that whatever the Great Divine Feminine was revealing were solely for the family to realize and attain liberation. It was not to be told to anyone else, not even the devotees of the Great Adi Shakti.

However, i felt otherwise. Such priceless knowledge could never be just for his selfish use but the benefit of the human family.

i knew that such an unprecedented opportunity for all humanity to examine and validate the Truth of God Almighty might not come again. In my mind i was convinced that i had to perform my duty even if everybody — my parents, friends, relatives, and fellow Sahaja Yogis — ridiculed, criticized, or ostracized me.

"Some have said that no answer can be found to the mystery, for humans have created it and no suprahuman or supernatural answer exists.”This centuries-old dilemma that had allowed religious regimes to conjecture contradicting dogma could now be solved.

i became resolute and reiterated that i would announce this Ultimate Reality, given the vast weight of unquestionable evidence, no matter how ridiculous others thought of my claims. It was imperative that i did so and allow the entire human race and history to judge, and not just a few skeptical individuals. The Truth had to be told no matter what the consequences. It was a moral duty that any conscientious human would most willingly do.

In the end, after weeks of disturbance in my family, there was a compromise. i agreed to maintain silence and let things take their course, as required by my spouse, provided i be allowed to question Kash in detail and record all of his mystical experiences. i would then wait for the appropriate time to release them for the benefit of others.

On April 2, 1995, at 11:20 a.m. Kash was told to obtain permission from the Great Universal Mother to reveal the Truth. He meditated and emerged through the clouds into the Land of Eternal Life. The Primal Light shone ever so brightly from above as the Great Goddess sat in Bliss and Joy. After bowing down and exchanging greetings, he asked if She would grant permission. The Devi gave Her blessings with a reminder that this intuitive Knowledge was especially for Her devotees.

It was at this point that the actual compilation of his spiritual journeys began in earnest. Kash was questioned practically every day, sometimes repeatedly, to clarify and confirm what he saw, heard, thought, spoke, smelled, touched, and tasted. Often questions were asked suddenly when he least expected just to get him off-guard to confirm consistency. All answers came with a calm and nonchalant attitude, without contradiction.

However, the adverse reactions from almost all SYs regarding the experiences of Kash experiences were disturbing. After a few months of writing i began deleting some revelations by the Shakti because i felt their controversial nature would make matter worse as SYs were already hostile and regarded all of us to be possessed and demonic.

But that editing of evidence was not to be undertaken as far as the Devi was concerned.

On December 27, 1995, at about 4:30 p.m. preparations to perform Christmas Puja were in progress. The house was dusted, vacuumed and mopped, the altar decorated with flowers and offerings, eating utensils washed, dried and arranged, and food for SYs laid on the dining table. Christmas carols uplifted the spirits, and made work light.

Kash was alone in his room, deep in meditation. Shri Adhiparasakthi Devi spoke to him for about 10 minutes, inquiring about his state of mind. Kash told the Great Primordial Mother that he was still not ready spiritually. She replied that this was normal and he should lead an ordinary life, and that this book was not be published yet.

The Great Devi then revealed to him that there were five special occasions, among his hundreds of encounters with Her in his Sahasrara, that She appeared in Her pure form and not as Mahamaya. By this She meant that Kash witnessed Her purest manifestation only five times, confirming that the controversial evidence i was trying to erase was absolutely true!

The five occasions were:

1. The very first day he saw Her. This was on the Diwali of November 1993, the Hindu New Year.
2. The day he came to request from Her for a baby sister. This day is unknown as Kash had done it on his own initiative, without informing anyone.
3. April 3, 1994, the day the Devi revealed that his sister Lalita (born on the Christian holy day of Easter) is an angel.
4. April 18, 1994, the dat the Devi revealed that Kash himself (born on the Muslim holy day of Eid) is an angel too.
5. July 26, 1995, the day She revealed that they had completed their job on this Earth and ended Kash's mystical journeys into his own Sahasrara. (Arwinder and Lalita continue till date to meditate with Her in their Sahasraras.)

Sooner or later the SYs will have to deal with the Devi within. They can focus all their attention on Her physical incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. But the day will come when She will leave Earth. Maybe then they will come to understand what the Devi, the Great Goddess within meant when She declared: "We have done our job here.”

Jai Shri Mataji,
jagbir

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent