Dr. Gumaste, you should start looking into the psychological well-being of your patients

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, saroj gumaste wrote:

DEAR ALL,

JSM,

I AM MEDICAL DOCTOR BY PROFESSION, I DID PRAY TO ADHISHAKTI TO GIVE ME SOME MORE CHALLENGING WORK. BY HER GRACE I AM IN CEBU CITY PHILIPINES, MAY BE FIRST SAHAJA YOGI
AND WITH HELP OF SAHAJA YOGI FROM MANILA. WE ARE ABLE TO PLAN MASS REALISATION PROGRAM IN CEBU. THIS IS FIRST TIME IN THIS CITY. PROGRAM IS SCHEDULE ON 17TH AND 18TH AUG.
I REQUEST ALL YOU TO GIVE BANDHAN FOR THE SAME.

JSM

DR SAROJ GUMASTE

Dear Dr. Saroj,

Jai Shri Mataji,

Notwithstanding your dedication to the Adi Shakti and Her incarnation Shri Mataji, i believe that if you apply your profession's precise approach to disease and its diagnosis on a one to one basis, it will bring much benefit to patient. (i mean to say that every patient with pain should not be given the standard Aspirin.)

In this particular case, a professional assessment of the patient's psychology rather than physiology will be far better than all the bandhans you may be able to garner. Most SYs have been prescribing the same, standard prescription drug to every Maricel, Kumar and Abdullah, no matter what ails them. It is overwhelmingly clear, after years of rigorous clinical tests under every condition possible, that this standard procedure does not work.

Take for the example of Maricel, a Filipino with a strong Christian background. He is deeply religious and holds the Bible dear to his heart. He is more than willing to listen to any person who upholds his faith, especially on topics that Lord Jesus' promised to all - the Resurrection, Last Judgment, being born of the Spirit, the Comforter and the Kingdom of God within (topics that Shri Mataji spent more than three decades of Her adult life explaining).

Instead of understanding Marciel's psychological make-up and the correct prognosis for medication, SY doctors keep applying the standard diagnosis yet again—you need to get your Self-realization by awakening your kundalini—, and give him the same standard medication— your chakras are damaged and need healing.

i am no doctor Saroj but my prognosis would have been—Marciel, you need to be born of the Spirit through the Holy Spirit so that you can take part in the Resurrection and Last Judgment that has been delivered by the Comforter, a promise kept by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Without question, we will have far more success in attracting and successfully treating patients. It does not matter from which religious background they are from as the Adi Shakti has made sure that they are welcomed into a clinical atmosphere of their faith. She has made sure that the prognosis will be based entirely on their religious faith so that their first impression and inspiration brought by this unique experience of Self-realization will endorse their recommendations to family members, close friends and relatives.

Just to convince you better, let me take the case of Abdullah. i will tell him that he will need the Baptism of Allah (surah 2:138) so that he can take part in Al-Qiyamah (surah 75:1-40), as it is indeed Al Qadr, the Night of Power (surah 97:1-5) .... and that this Great News (78:1-5 Al Naba') has been delivered by His Ruh prophesied to collect, promulgate, recite and explain Allah's (SWT) command to commence and witness the Resurrection. Probably centuries of false religious conditioning, the basis of Abdullah's psychological make- up, may cause him to react. All i need to do is tell him to check the Quran and the Al-Qiyamah site.

The same prognosis of Self-realization can be given to any Kumar, Malkit, Goldberg or Tran. However, for these patients to understand Self-realization the explanation must at all times be given strictly according to the religious psychology of the patient.

Having said that, i also understand that there is no dearth of expertise on the physiological prognosis among SYs, and one has just arrived:

Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:53 am

JAI SHREE MATAJI,
Dear DR. Gumaste. Here I am Anil Dixit from Bilaspur cg. Just few seconds earlier i feel fortunate to read your mail, and accordingly i acted as per your demand/instruction. By the grace of HH, i would like suggest you from my side (In SY everyone is imp. as everyone has his own connection with divine grace of HH.) Before Public Pro. do a nice meditation, and the key person should be try to silent everytime before P Pro. Before PP try to pray with Lord Shree Ganesha to perform and nevigate the whole pro.
The place where the pro. shall be held , it must be sprinkled with Divine Vibrated Water. Rest all, shall be surrendered before Lotus Feet. Try to be in Niranand (Nirmala anand.)

jsm to you,and to all.
From Dixit ak. (nirmalansh.advd@gmail.com) mo 9981228395

It is anybody's guess what will Marciel's reaction be when he sees Hindu rituals and images that are an affront to his Christian faith. (So why do we, despite years of constant failure, keep forcing others to understand and accept Self-realization the Hindu way, and not according to their own religious background which they are so comfortable with?)

So Dr. Gumaste, you should start looking into the psychological well-being of your patients because that is the only option left. As a professional i am sure you will comprehend better the rationality and logic of treating each patient according to his or her religious background. How would you have felt, before becoming Shri Mataji's devotee, if a Muslim had approached and asked you to submit to the Resurrection of the Koran? i am sure you would have had your religious sentiments insulted, and responded with indignation.

But today you have accepted the General Resurrection of the Qur'n (Torah and Bible) because the Adi Shakti has explained in detail the reason for, the method of, and scriptural evidence to back Self- realization in the very religious language and faith so dear to you — Hinduism! So how do you expect your patients to understand Self- realization otherwise? .......... given the fact that most of them in Cebu City are Christians?

regards,

jagbir

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent