wrote:

>
> The Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion is the sacred cow of the SY
> priesthood. It is a false religion preached by those who have
> already edited out the Divine Message to humanity. This negativity
> is using you to incubate itself and spread the Sahaja Yoga Subtle
> System Religion to others. Please inoculate yourself with the
> Divine Message vaccine and help stop the spread of this highly
> infectious and conscience-destroying disease.
>
>
> jagbir

To: divinesahajayoga@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:36:17 -0000
Subject: DivineSahajayoga regarding cats

*JAI SHRI MATAJI*

Dear brothers and sisters.

Please forgive the ignorance of asking this silly question here. It regards the issue of cats. We have heard from various sources that cats are very left sided, that they do not evolve and may attract and carry negativity; in other words be quite bhootish.

If this is the case it would probably not be advised to have cats too much inside houses and probably not around Ashrams??

This information comes from various yogis, but though we have looked, we can not find any sayings of Shri Mataji on this subject. Does anyone have any knowledge of this? (preferable coming from Shri Mataji!)

Thanks;

Haavard

—————————————————-
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:18:30 +0400
Subject: DivineSahajayoga Subject: regarding cats

Dear Haavard,

The myth that cats are bhoots exists and supports by many yogis. I just want to tell you the story I heard earlier from one SY.

It happened in one SY Ashram. I don't remember which one but I 'm sure eyewitnesses will conform the truth of the story.

There lived a cat in SY Ashram. Many yogis didn't approve its presence because of the above reason. Moreover many of them insisted on its living the Ashram blaming it in bhootish nature and spreading negativity.

When the situation became really tense one of yogis suggested all to gather around the cat. After collective meditation hi asked everyone to hold one hand over cat's head. After doing so many yogis risen and left confused. None of them ever said a word against the animal since then.

The matter is that everyone who was holding hand over cat's head felt such a strong stream of Kundaliny, none of them ever felt.

Do not harry up to release your accommodation from a cat. What if it is not a bhoot but a god given to you for help?

Jai Shri Mataji!

Dmitry

—————————————————————————-
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:34:35 +0000
Subject: RE: DivineSahajayoga spiders

> Dear Family,

Jai Shri Mataji,

In fact I was amused to read this beautiful mail. But I also desired to reserve my personal understanding on this issue . May be someone could highlight on this issue. I just would like to refer to certain technical funny points.

Bats and cats are really mystic as even the myth says. If we analyse its age old myth as the movies are also framed keeping these two animals in the evil spirit carrier. One sees 'dracula' or see the 'Catwoman'. Its all horror movies and so it s established. AS FAR AS spiders are concerned it could be true that they are scarry and just not freak of nature. May be a pass in the evolution process to get evolved to a higher phylum or species. Even horror movie is also screened and played upon this animals(Spider)...it is scary I tell you....the spiderman..etc etc..

its good to talk on these issues as it gets cleared what and what not are to be cared for, especially in Sahaja. At times there are startling revelation from the family . But only that these animals I hope were an evolutionary process that came and went to make us the super Human today. In fact a few days ago I was wondering about the Cats and the bats. What came to me is..... I recollect once Shri Mataji in one of the talk spoke that the Asuras came up in competition with the incarnations or the Gods. Like Narasimha in Egypt....if one looks at it closely....they wanted to defy the good existance. So humanity who knew about the great ncarnation of Shri Krishna as Half Lion and half man (Narasimha). The upper half was of lion and the body was of human. The Rakshasaas who came as the 'sssrians' built sphinx like objects/things reversing the model of the incarnation of narasimha ... with half human on top while the body of lion (Just the opposite of Narasimha).

Similarly, the Lion /Tiger family is.... if we see is the vehicle carrier of the Goddess...So the rakshasa must be imitating and chose the CAT as their vicious vehicle carrier in that competition with Gods. So, the Evil Spirits must be travelling with Cats. (What do we say?......it is just a statement and no research please), which falls on the Tiger family or you may say the reverse. So We may correlate. While again see the birds although Bats are supposed to be mammals, but lives like a link between the 'ves' and the 'Mammals'. Like wise the spider in the invertebrate group with phylum arthropodas (Jointed Foot) could be a just a freak or may have certain significance for the reason to be loathed by human......

But as the history goes it is said every two species were represented and carried by GOD's desire in the Noah's Arc. And Darwin also probably has some thing to say about it. (Ha Ha ...I was just joking....)

Regards

Rabi

> > —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" > wrote:
> >
> >
> > The Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion is the sacred cow of the
> > SY priesthood. It is a false religion preached by those who have
> > already edited out the Divine Message to humanity. This
> > negativity is using you to incubate itself and spread the Sahaja
> > Yoga Subtle System Religion to others. Please inoculate
> > yourself with the Divine Message vaccine and help stop the
> > spread of this highly infectious and conscience-destroying
> > disease.
> >
> > jagbir
> >
>
> To: divinesahajayoga@yahoogroups.com
> From: "haavardbergsagel"
> Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 21:36:17 -0000
> Subject: DivineSahajayoga regarding cats
>
>
> *JAI SHRI MATAJI*
>
>
> Dear brothers and sisters.
>
>
> Please forgive the ignorance of asking this silly question here.
> It regards the issue of cats. We have heard from various sources
> that cats are very left sided, that they do not evolve and may
> attract and carry negativity; in other words be quite bhootish.
>
> If this is the case it would probably not be advised to have cats
> too much inside houses and probably not around Ashrams??
>
> This information comes from various yogis, but though we have
> looked, we can not find any sayings of Shri Mataji on this
> subject. Does anyone have any knowledge of this? (preferable
> coming from Shri Mataji!)
>
> Thanks;
> Haavard
>
>

Just in case the point is missed this post in essence represents SY collectives. The false religion keeps attracting knowledge on its own, and the database of the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion just continues growing, in direct proportion to the seekers that are repelled by the utter falsity and repulsive nonsense that have nothing to do with spiritual knowledge.

i will further explain this corruption of Her teachings because many SYs just do not detect it. The WCASY sanctioned divinesahajayoga forum"have heard from various sources that cats are very left sided"And this"Information comes from various yogis.” In other words this is part and parcel of the WCASY-approved Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion that is being taught/discussed in all collectives.

However, even though this knowledge has been established by SYs they just"can not find any sayings of Shri Mataji on this subject.” For those mentally-challenged it means this knowledge has been conjectured over the years by SYs dabbling in the officially- approved Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion. Their vibrations never detected the false knowledge they are propagating or corruption of Shri Mataji's teachings pricked their conscience. (But they can feel the cool breeze issuing forth from the Sahasraras of cats!!! And yet our leaders wonder why new seekers flee for sanity's sake, never to return again to these crazy yogis of Sahaja Yoga.)

Today there are thousands of such horror stories issuing forth from the officially-approved Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion. It has nothing to do with the reason the Adi Shakti was sent to Earth. It has nothing to do with Her Divine Message to humanity. It has everything to do with the SY priesthood that condones those who spread their religion. It is the bribe that must be paid to those in charge of the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion. That is how the Truth is being corrupted and the false religion preached by those who have already edited out the Divine Message to humanity announced time and again by the Comforter sent by Shri Jesus in the name of God Almighty. Most SY collectives are now involved in spreading the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion that has been devised by the priesthood in charge of organizing Her teachings.

The Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion is a false religion. Period!

jagbir

Sahaja Yoga Archives
Homepage

search www.adishakti.org