Gregoire, your letter speaks volumes about the World Council and SYs

September 24, 2006

Dear believers of the Last Judgment and Resurrection,

i have a copy of Gregoire's email which, after a quarter of a century, made me more ashamed than embarassed. Actually i should not feel that way but, given the tens of thousands of devotees to whom the letter is addressed, i suffer by association.

Gregoire's letter speaks volumes about the World Council and SYs .... ........ and himself too. Just in case they cannot comprehend what i am trying to say there are 19 links to refresh memory. Please enjoy the hype and hypocrisy of our founding fathers 25 years ago. Since many of them are presently WCASY members it will give SYs a chance to check the credibility and conscience of those who claim to be representatives of Shri Bhagawati's Will against their own. i wanted to add IQ but that would be too insulting for 'self-realized' souls.

jagbir

Gregoire de Kalbermatten, Zurich
Nirmal Yoga, Jan-Feb. 1981

“A realized being is someone who has felt the wind of the spirit and whose Sahasrara Chakra has been opened. He is not yet a Sahaja Yogi. A real Sahaja Yogi is someone who understands and realizes in his life a few basic principles of behaviour. One of them is fearlessness.

Fear is a cloud full of murmurs and sometimes full of horror which spreads from the left side through the heart chakra into the field of consciousness. Why do we fear? Some of the Sahaja Yogis are saints whose Ida Nadi still store the memory of past lives' prosecutions. Some others, in their seeking explorations, have been exposed to various aspects of hell. And a few are just plain cowards. Yet fear is nothing but a cloud. It has no substance, no reality. Actually it is fear which creates its own object: the thing we fear is created by fear itself. For there is simply nothing to be afraid of within the glorious beauty of reality. This reality can be encompassed in one statement: Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Mother of Sahaja Yoga is Sakshat the incarnated Adi Shakti. This is a fact. This fact cannot be affected by mere opinions about it. Do we realize that Her Power is beyond the scrutiny of the Trimurties? Have we read in the Devi Mahatmyam how the gently smiling Goddess becomes an enraged demon killer for the sake of Her children? Do we understand again that this is not a mythological tale but an actuality? How dare we fear? Really, if we look straight into the various fears, they will vanish; the clouds dissipate when searched with the stronger beam of enlightened attention.

Shri Mataji always says: "Never forget that your Mother is very powerful, that She knows everything and that She loves you very much.” So, to become fearless, a Sahaja Yogi has simply to realize the truth, the depth and power of this statement. To do so, we need to actualize the nature, the divine nature of our relationship to Shri Mataji. And the One who can help us in this is the great child- God: Shri Ganesha-Christ.

So, it may well be concretely helpful to pray in our mooladhara and agnya chakras so as to become better aware that we are sakshat children of the Adi Shakti. And we should also pray to Shri Jagdamba in the heart chakra to bless us with a strong feeling of security. The key to the success of these prayers is, of course, surrender.

Indeed, a Sahaja Yogi can always take refuge behind the indestructible All-pervading cosmic shield of Shri Bhagawati's attention. And then we also become Her swords, because the fearless attention of an enlightened being starts burning away many forms of negativity. Fear itself is afraid of you when you are fearless.

With my best regards and Jai Shri Mataji,"

Gregoire de Kalbermatten, Zurich

Nirmal Yoga, Jan-Feb. 1981

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, Suzy Creamcheese
wrote:
>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> Ok, I assumed that if Gregoire's mail made you more ashamed than
> embarrassed, then you were objecting. So, I should ask what is it
> exactly about Gregoire's mail that made you ashamed and suffer by
> association?
>
> Suzy
>

i am more ashamed than embarrassed by the fact that despite all that hype about being fearless, since we are all supposed to be children of a very powerful Mother and can take refuge behind the Cosmic Shield of Shri Bhagawati, Gregoire and most SYs still fear telling the truth about Her incarnation and Divine Message a quarter century later. What happened to all that protection from Shri Bhagawati's Cosmic Shield?

i do suffer by association with such a dishonest organization whose members roar in private but squeak in public. It is my conscience, not anything physical, that still feels the pain ever since the mid 1990's when i first begun questioning why SYs are not being honest upfront .......... masquerading Sahaja Yoga as a new meditation technique, stress reliever etc. when actually it is about the Adi Shakti delivering the Divine Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection. i started this protest as soon as i found out that She came with this Great News. It meant so much to me because i could see the soothing synthesis, peace and harmony of all the religions, scriptures and messengers collectively triumphing, giving me added faith and strength that i cannot ever be wrong since all faiths are unconditionally embraced. i could feel the immense power of Her Divine Message at a very early stage, unlike most SYs who had already spent years and were well established.

But nothing has changed. Just a few days i met a seeker whom i sent two years ago to the Montreal public program. He told me proudly that he had already been to two pujas and knew about Kundalini and chakras. So i asked him: "Do you know that Sahaja Yoga is actually about the Resurrection and Last Judgment?”He just blinked his eyes and was clearly taken back, and had no idea what i was talking about.

And my conscience continues to suffer,

jagbir

Till today October 29, 2006 they are yet unable to muster the courage conviction to publicly admit even Her true identity, let alone Her Divine Message to humanity!

Sahaja Writing
Sunday, October 29, 2006

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Sahaja Writing is a newspaper devoted to encouraging Sahaja Yogis to write, in a way that communicates the truth of our extraordinary experiences and transformations to the rest of the world. Sahaja Yogis are free to improve what is written here, or to suggest how it might be improved.

Please see it at: http://sahajawriting.blogspot.com and send submissions or comments to info@daisyamerica.com

Above all, please support this initiative with your bandhans, love and contributions.

Jai Shri Mataji

http://www.sahajayoga.org/swan/view/swan_568_2006.asp

——————————————

"Are we, as Sahaja yogis," creatures without experience, without the ability to think, reason and create"? Clearly we are not the former, indeed the plethora of our extraordinary experiences, if we can find a way of expressing them in a form that would communicate them to the rest of humankind, could play a role in creating the environment that would bring about the desire for human beings to be enlightened, thence transformed. We don't think too much, at least not in the random uncontrolled fashion of most people, but maybe we have to be able to find a way to express ourselves effectively to the rest of humankind? Can we reason and create? It is to be hoped that in time, yogis will produce works of art that will trail-blaze the new Jerusalem that our children will undoubtedly see. I am reminded of a comment, by Gregoire de Kalbermatten, that we are the foundation of the building, and foundations are always a bit roughly finished and eventually buried under the ground. But what goes on top of the foundations, the finished and polished work, is what people will see - our children and grandchildren.

I hope that some of us will write and offer a description of the joys and power of innocence and of thoughtless awareness.

I don't think that the way to answer the inadvertent silliness and nonsense within writing such as the above, is to deal with it line by line, but instead, as Gregoire has so valiantly attempted, with his novel The Legend of Dagad Trikon, and now recently, Linda Williams with the first volume in her Keys of Wisdom trilogy, we need now to 'set out our stall' in the mainstream of society and to publicly stand up for what we believe in, what we know as truth, through the grace of our Holy Mother, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the living God.”

Jai Shri Mataji

Alan Wherry

http://sahajawriting.blogspot.com/

——————————————————-

Shri Mataji had indeed tried unsuccessfully since the 1980s to convince Her devotees to openly proclaim Her advent and Divine Message.

"Tell all the nations and tell all the people all over the Great Message that the Time of Resurrection is here. Now! At this time, and that you are capable of doing it.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"I am the Adi Shakti. I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task . The more you understand this the better it would be. You will change tremendously. I knew I'll have to say that openly one day and we have said it. But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Sydney, Australia - March 21, 1983

"Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Over the decades the Sahaja Yoga leadership have given various excuses and reasons for being unable to do so. Till today Sunday, October 29, 2006 they are unable to muster the courage and conviction to publicly admit even Her true identity, let alone Her Divine Message to humanity!

Alan Wherry, it is still all hype, hypocrisy and hot air,

jagbir

Related Articles:
Why are there 1001 cleansing rituals when Shri Mataji said ...
Shri Mataji phrased it so precisely: "You just record the effect"
Gregoire, your letter speaks volumes about WCASY and Sahaja Yoga
A most shocking satanic silence keeps humanity in darkness
Because She is incapacitated SYs do not think they can proclaim Her
Devotees steal Sri Lalita title under noses of subtle system SYs
Has Shri Mataji's original Vision, Mission and Message been hijacked?
How can we throw off the dominion of priestly dark power?
How many leaders are asking us SYs to uphold Her Divine Message?
How on earth can genuine-like SY fare so badly?
How long will this chakra charade continue?
"I call it the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion"
If SYs do not articulate deep truth that the real master lies within
It takes 21 SYs to lie about Divine Message to humanity.
Maybe SYs will stop turning Sahaja Yoga into a religion of lemons
Number of 'divine mothers' keep on rising.
SYs must face the issues presented by those who challenge them
SY leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection
SYs who are able to roar like lions and squeak like mice too
SYs, will human fiction or revealed divine truth emancipate?
To those management SYs who want to organize/suppress the Truth
Truth that subtle system SYs and WCASY conveniently forgot

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent