Guru Puja 2008: "The realization should not be from the photograph, but from you... I am there with you.”

Shri Mataji:
"You can use my photograph, but the realization should not be from the photograph, but from you. Then only you can be a guru. There can be ladies or men, both, can become gurus and spread Sahaja Yoga all over. Then my whole touring business, Canada I have missed, and I would request some of you to go to Canada, because it is a very beautiful place, and there are many beautiful Sahaja Yogis there. You have to do now my work. I won't be able to go all over, but you have to go to other countries, and create new Sahaja Yogis. You can do it.”
(end)

[All along i have been insisting that Self-realization is not about Shri Mataji or Her photograph. That is why i just stated that Self- realization is"far more deeper than the shallow SYSSR being peddled.” The realization of Self should not be from the photograph, but from you. This again effectively removes most SYs from being gurus. I quote from my recent reply to Michalis who is of the strong opinion that:

>
> But She also said that we should have Her photograph whenever we > have meetings, and also use it for puja till we are gurus and make
> enough Sahaja Yogis. I think Her words were"You don't cancel Me.”
>

You have again misunderstood Her. Let me refresh you with Her 2008 Guru Puja talk:

“And so many of you can be, but you have to attain first, 'Are you capable of being a guru or not?' With humbleness you will understand. Those who think they can be guru should become gurus, because now I can't travel from places to places. And you have to do my job, is to give realization to people. But you have to be able to give en-mass realization, then only you could be a guru. If you can give en-mass realization, then you could be a guru.

You can use my photograph, but the realization should not be from the photograph, but from you. Then only you can be a guru.”
(end)

So Michalis, Self-realization should come from you and not the photograph. It is absurd to think that the photograph, not the Adi Shakti/Holy Spirit/Mother Kundalini within, confers Self-realization. Most SYs think just like you because of the SYSSR.

So how can the realization come from you, not the photograph? Before continuing let me tell you that realizing the Self is a long, long, long process. It took me a decade to accomplish it .... and help me attain 2% enlightenment. Except for kundalini awakening and establishing the Cool Breeze the SYSSR has little to do with Self- realization.

So how can the realization of Self come from you, not the photograph?

Related Articles:
Jesus: "God is spirit, and those who worship him ...”
Self as Spirit: "Jesus answered them ...”
Who am I - Deepak Chopra
Silence Is God's First Language
Theosis is a state akin to 'enlightenment'
Look deep within
God (Brahman) exists in every living being
Aim of being reborn known to almost every religion
All Holy Scriptures uphold the Self as Spirit, for Self is God
Allah is"closer to him (the human) than [his] jugular vein.”
Yoga and Meditation (Dhyana) by Georg Feuerstein
Has Yoga strayed from its core?
Yoga is an art of living and not a religious practice
A Christian practicing sahaja yoga meditation
Shri Mataji: "Achieve your Self, become your Self.”
Shri Mataji: "But this Judgment is so beautiful.”
Shri Mataji: "What Christ said ... is nothing but Advaita.”
On being liberated from the dualities of pleasure and pain
Yoga Methods in Christian Mysticism
Shri Mataji: "The ultimate act against the Spirit ...”
Shri Mataji: "Self-Realization will ... lead to the creation of a new race"
Each religion springs from a profound experience of the Spirit
This new mode of being and consciousness is the ...
For if you walk on this road, it is impossible to go astray
Mystic's discovery of the higher Self is only a step on a greater journey
For the mystics, Jesus was a living embodiment of union with God
Gnosis essentially is act of distinguishing soul from deepest self
People who have never even glimpsed the realm of the sacred
Eckhart Tolle's Teachings and Self-realization are in perfect harmony
Eckhart Tolle's Stillness Speaks and T. A. are in perfect harmony
What and where is Self/Brahman/God/Being ...?
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore - Deepak Chopra

Shri Mataji:
"To begin with you can use my photograph, but latter on, you can only put the photograph there but use your own powers and give realization. You can do it, and that is how we can spread Sahaja Yoga all over the world. I have done my level best now, but I don't think now I can travel anymore. So I am telling you that you have to take over, and work it out. That doesn't mean you cancel Me — no, not at all! I am there with you. And every place you work you put my photograph. But realization you have to give and try to give mass realization. If that doesn't work out then you should know that you are not a guru. If you can give mass realization, then only you are a guru. Otherwise you are not.”
(end)

[Again, Shri Mataji repeats that Self-realization should not be through Her photograph. Initially they may use it but sooner or later it should be discarded. It seems that She is weaning them of their infanticide tendencies of being totally depended on Her i.e., Her photograph to initiate self-realization. The prevailing mindset for decades has always been that without Her photograph no Self- realization is possible. Most SSSYR SYs have little or no attention/ faith on the Divine Feminine within as the physical Shri Mataji is all there is for them.

So how else can this statement be true: "I am there with you.”? That can be only true if Shri Mataji is in the photograph, a false belief ignorant SYs wear as proudly as Her badge.

I again quote my response to Michalis to further clarify:

>
> But She also said that we should have Her photograph whenever we > have meetings, and also use it for puja till we are gurus and make
> enough Sahaja Yogis. I think Her words were"You don't cancel Me.”
>

But Michalis, having Her photo for meetings and puja is not the same as"The realization should not be from the photograph, but from you.” i have never said that we should not use Her photograph for meetings and puja because that is required. Shri Mataji is telling us that we use the photograph for public meetings BUT the Self- realization must still come from you and your powers. Yet again She emphasizes this important distinction between Her photograph and realizing of the Self, which the photo cannot enlighten ....... all the more since the seekers know so little! (How much did you know in the beginning Michalis, the irony being that you still have not realized your Self despite years practising the SYSSR?)

But it is indeed impossible to explain anything without Shri Mataji, and by that i mean Her all-encompassing advent and message of the Blossom Time. More than three decades of enlightenment are indispensable in triggering the General Resurrection. Without Her quotes it is impossible to do anything. And seekers have to see how the incarnation of the Adi Shakti, how the Comforter looks like? So how can anyone of us ever cancel Her? (end)

But Shri Mataji is telling the truth that She is there with us. Being the incarnation of the Divine Feminine, She is within us as the Adi Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Aykaa Mayee/Tao/Kundalini. She is indeed our own individual Mother, the Self that exists with all -"I am there with you"Is an absolute truth that Kash, Arwinder and Lalita have confirmed thousands of times from 1993-2007.

Thus"The realization should not be from the photograph, but from you ... (because) I am (always) there with you.”]

Shri Mataji:
"I said you can use my photograph, but you have to give realization to people. This is a sign of a guru. Then you will really know what are different centers, and what are the things missing in people. I have explained very clearly. In the same way you will find those who come for realization, they have some defects and you will find out what chakras they are catching. You know how to clear those chakras. So you will tell them how to clear.”
(end)

[Only after being a guru i.e., mastering the ability to make seekers realize their Self, will you understand how to tell them to clear of charka problems. You know how to clear those chakras. So you will tell them how to clear ....... and that is exactly what i have done on all web pages on the subtle system:

The most effective is to put attention on the affected chakra during meditation and allow The Mother Kundalini to heal. Remain in the thoughtless state while you work on the affected chakra. Always remember this quote of Shri Mataji:

“Kundalini will rise and She will cleanse you completely. Kundalini will rise and always cleanse the chakras.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Sydney, Australia, March 31, 1991

Once this is power is established no external rituals are required as catches will be healed instantly and constantly by The Mother Kundalini within. Until and unless external cleansing rituals are discarded this power will never be established. On the contrary, all these rituals only make matters worse according to Shri Mataji as they are specifically for sick people.]

Shri Mataji:
"Now you have mastered Sahaja Yoga, so you should know what tricks to be done. If you think you have mastered, if you believe that you have mastered, then you can become guru. But first of all you should ascertain and find out for yourself if you are a guru or not. It is your responsibility now to give realizations to people. And you can give if you have vibrations, as like a guru. Or ladies also, they are called as guruis, not as gurus but as guruis. But they can be called as guru also. And they can also do this work very well. Solving the problems of people is not difficult then. Once they get realization their problems will be solved.”
(end)

[Now you have mastered Sahaja Yoga since you know how to keep the subtle system clear of all catches 24/7. Solving the problems of people is not difficult then. Once they get realization their problems will be solved.

But that is not what SYs are led to belief. On the contrary, it is just the beginning of their problems and years are spent trying to rid oneself of chakra-related problems. The SYSSR has become a daily ritual of subtle system cleansing that has its roots in ignorance, fear, guilt and corruption of Shri Mataji's teachings. There is just no time, knowledge or direction to realize the Self, and SYs get mired down, slowly stagnate and end up entropied.

That is the state most SYs are today, and they have the spiritual bankruptcy and demise of their SY organization as proof - near-empty halls and collectives that have now absolutely no hope of revival (as all collective effort and passion has already been spent over the decades to promote the SYSSR). That is why you have never heard any WCASY member or leader enlightening SYs that"The realization should not be from the photograph, but from you ... (because) I am (always) there with you.”All their senses are focussed on the external, from cleansing rituals to Shri Mataji.]

However, we are on the threshold of a seismic change. We must be patient and work collectively to form an organism that will ensure that Shri Mataji's revolutionary vision will not be AGAIN hijacked and edited out by WCASY. We are that organism of the Adi Shakti.

Main Entry: or-gan-ism
1 : a complex structure of interdependent and subordinate elements whose relations and properties are largely determined by their function in the whole
2 : an individual constituted to carry on the activities of life by means of organs separate in function but mutually dependent : a living being

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

regards,

jagbir

Related Articles:

GP 2008: "Only after taking realization you know that there is God"
GP 2008: "You should be absolutely clear all the time ...”
GP 2008: "The realization should not be from the photograph, but ...”
GP 2008: "I want to give you a complete freedom to spread SY"
Guru Puja Speech - July 20, 2008, Cabella, Italy

www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent