“I felt drops flowing on my face from my Sahasrara.”

“Nicole said that“I felt drops flowing on my face from my Sahasrara.” This has brought back memories of my wife Shindy telling me the same some years ago. i knew she had experienced something extra-ordinary because she is not a person who likes talking about herself. So when she told me a few times that she is feeling drops of 'water' coming out of her Sahasrara, i had to sort of believe her. i said"sort of believe her"to mean that i was looking for evidence to support her claim. The only link was Shri Mataji's claim that when She opened the Sahasrara on 5 May 1970 at Nargol, India a fountain of water issued forth from Her Sahasrara. This unprecedented claim by Shri Mataji was subsequently verified by a third-party witness on 5 May 1994"

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com,” nicole_bougantouche" wrote:
>
> As you know we come from different backgrouds and the reasons for
> joining SY are very different from an individual to another.
>
> In my case, i have been searching from my very childhood. I was
> born a christian. At the age of ten, the church refused me to get
> the confirmation because my parents had not attended all the
> meetings (for very good reasons) so at that early age i told myself
> that i would never return in such a weird organization.
>
> As an adolescent i started to live in a parallel world, haunted by
> goddesses that i used to draw, I had a good friend also who used to > write fantasy stories with goddesses. I felt very different and
> somehow rejected.
>
> As a young adult i started praying a Mother , not Mary, but a
> Glorious, Powerful Goddess. One day i was so sad that i sat on the
> ground and shouted: Mother i know you exist, so please manifest
> Yourself, because this world is mad.
>
> Believe me or not, but 3 days later, i had the opportunity to join
> SY. I won't tell you here the exact circumstances, because it is
> not the purpose of this letter. My experience was TREMENDOUS
> any time i attended the collective meditations i felt drops flowing
> on my face from my Sahasrara.
>
> Doubt could not have place in my experience, because i knew that it
> was the ultimate goal of my life.
>



18 May 2007

Dear devotees of the Primordial Mother,

Namaskaar - i bow to the Primordial Goddess who resides in you,

i am both touched and inspired by the circumstances and strenght of Nicole's belief that the Divine Feminine existed, despite the serious handicap of her religious background. i believe that it was to the sheer intensity and honesty of her seeking that the Divine was compelled to respond. Truly i am touched and inspired by Nicole's faith in the Glorious, All-Powerful Goddess.

Nicole said that“I felt drops flowing on my face from my Sahasrara.” This has brought back memories of my wife Shindy telling me the same some years ago. i knew she had experienced something extra-ordinary because she is not a person who likes talking about herself. So when she told me a few times that she is feeling drops of 'water' coming out of her Sahasrara, i had to sort of believe her. i said"sort of believe her"to mean that i was looking for evidence to support her claim. The only link was Shri Mataji's claim that when She opened the Sahasrara on 5 May 1970 at Nargol, India a fountain of water issued forth from Her Sahasrara. This unprecedented claim by Shri Mataji was subsequently verified by a third-party witness on 5 May 1994:

Bearing Witness To May 5, 1970

However, there are today scriptural references to this Divine Nectar:

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.
Blessed are they who do His commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life,A
And may enter in through the GatesB of the City.C
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie.
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto thee these things in the churches.D
I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
And the SpiritE and the BrideF say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come, and whosoever will, let him take the Waters of LifeG freely.

Revelations 22:13-17

A Tree of Life - The subtle system consisting of nadis, chakras and Sahasrara;

B Gates - The very narrow Agnya chakra located at the optic chiasma where resides the Universal Savior Shri Jesus Christ;

C City - The Sahasrara, Thousand-Petalled Lotus, or Kingdom of God;

D Churches -"Once there was a single Christian group, Jesus of Nazareth's tiny band of twelve apostles; now there are thousands. It has been estimated that there are some twenty-two thousand separate and distinct Christian groups around the world.”

Charles Templeton, Farewell to God
The Canadian Publishers, 1996 p. 130.

E Spirit - GOD-ALMIGHTY, SADASHIVA, ALLAH, YAHWEH — THE FATHER.

F Bride - HOLY SPIRIT, ADI SHAKTI, RUH, SHEKINAH — The Mother.

G Waters of Life - .”.. water is a very holy thing... This is the time of Aquarius, means the Kundalini is made of Divine Water.”

Shri Mataji Shri Nirmala
Gruha Lakshmi, Diwali Puja, U.K. — November 1, 1981



Jesus answered and said unto him,
Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man born be born again,
He cannot see the Kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him,
How can a man be born again when he is old?
Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered: Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man born of water and the Spirit,
He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
That which is born of flesh is flesh and that which is born of Spirit is spirit,
Marvel not that I said unto thee: Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof,
But cannot tell whence it comes and where it goeth:
So is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:3-8



So now we have Nicole confirming the same experience as Shindy's, similar and related—albeit on a much smaller scale—to Shri Mataji's own experience 5 May 1970, which i believe are drops of Divine Nectar issuing forth from the Brahmarandhra (after being born of water and Spirit). i would be much obliged if Nicole could give us a more detailed explanation of a most unique and rare experience of the Water of Eternal Life. Thanks.

regards to all,

jagbir



Jesus: “Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”


—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com,” jagbir singh" wrote:
>
> So now we have Nicole confirming the same experience as Shindy's,
> —similar and related, albeit on a much smaller scale to Shri
> Mataji's own experience 5 May 1970—which i believe are drops of
> Divine Nectar issuing forth from the Brahmarandhra (after being
> born of water and Spirit). i would be much obliged if Nicole could
> give us a more detailed explanation of a most unique and rare
> experience of the Water of Eternal Life. Thanks.
>

Note: The initial two discourses of John clearly portray the Fourth Gospel's central idea of a new awakening through Shri Jesus. The first is addressed to Nicodemus, the Jewish leader and theologian, who receives illumination from the light that has"come into the world” (John 3:19). Shri Jesus preaches that entering the Kingdom involves a new birth, a gift of the Spirit, and a new realm of existence different from the flesh life of this world (John 3:5):

"Jesus answered ... Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.”Now what does it mean here when it talks about water? Being born of the water and the Spirit? (John 3:5)

The second is to the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well (John 4:7-26). Here Shri Jesus informs that the water of Jacob's well will be superseded by the Water of Eternal Life which He brings:

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her,” Will you give me a drink?”
8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9 The Samaritan woman said to him,” You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans. )
10 Jesus answered her,” If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.”
11"Sir,” the woman said,” you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?
12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?”
13 Jesus answered,” Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,
14 but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

15 The woman said to him,” Sir, give me this water so that I won't get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”
16 He told her,” Go, call your husband and come back.”
17“I have no husband,” she replied. Jesus said to her,” You are right when you say you have no husband.
18 The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true.”
19"Sir,” the woman said,” I can see that you are a prophet.
20 Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews claim that the place where we must worship is in Jerusalem.”
21 Jesus declared,” Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.
24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.”
25 The woman said,” I know that Messiah" (called Christ)“Is coming. When he comes, he will explain everything to us.”
26 Then Jesus declared,” I who speak to you am he.” (John 4:7-26)

Yes, indeed Nicole and Shindy have experienced the"spring of water welling up to eternal life.”Lord Jesus has lived up to His promise!

Jesus did promise to send the Comforter in God Almighty's name who will teach and explain all that He was unable two millennia ago. And Shri Mataji has carried out that task to the letter ...... and more.

We are also worshipping God Almighty in spirit and in truth in the Kingdom of God within. We are verily obeying and living up to Jesus' expectations and commands. Jesus also promised the eternal afterlife to all who obeyed His commands. You are absolutely assured that He will keep that promise too. Amen.

Silence on Self to all,

jagbir



Related Articles
The Public Life of Jesus: Popular and Esoteric Instruction
“I felt drops flowing on my face from my Sahasrara.”





Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.







search www.adishakti.org