i remember when Lalita wrote on the forum


—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet"
wrote:
>
> (Yes... you do have to talk about Lalita in order to underpin the
> facts concerning her birth. The facts are that Shri Mataji told
> Sahaja Yogis at Sydney Airport in 1994 that Lalita is a special
> personality, and Shri Mataji has also revealed to you that Lalita
> is an angel. You have also explained that by"Angel"Is meant
> an"Ancient liberated soul." Now you feel that it will be mainly
> Lalita who will one day rise to the challenge and perform her
> sacred duty to spread the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. The
> thing is... as Lalita can talk about the Sahasrara (the Kingdom of
> Heaven within)... she is therefore eminently suitable/qualified to
> do this task. And of course... there is the fact that she was
> obviously chosen to do it. Then the fact that she was born on
> Easter (a holy day). Then the fact that she has already"given
> evidence"About Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Not many SYs have those
> qualifications for the job... i would say!
>
> Then as you say also... that Kash wants to lead a 'normal life'
> for the atime being' and he has gained permission from Shri Mataji
> to be relieved of this task for now. So... all things taken into
> consideration, i believe you are right in what you feel that
> Lalita will be the one who will rise to the challenge of spreading
> the Divine Message of the Adi Shakti. i remember when Lalita wrote
> on the forum that one post... that she was very articulate,
> intelligent, and warm-hearted in what she wrote... and for a
> child, her insight was amazing! i sense some amazing things coming
> forth from Lalita. Of course, Shri Mataji revealed that anyway.
> She said that Lalita (we now have a name... folks... which we did
> not have in 1994!) would"give evidence"of Her Incarnation. That
> is such wonderful news! And it is a wonderful thing altogether. i
> don't care how many skeptics there might be; i know this in my
> heart about Lalita too.)

> > > > —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
> > wrote:
> >
> > Last night my daughter Lalita came into my room to meditate
> > after decorating the Christmas tree. (Earlier she and her eldest
> > brother had pleaded with me to buy the tree right away from the
> > nearby mall. BTW, we always celebrate the Christmas of Shri
> > Jesus, not Santa Claus.)
> >
> > Lalita sat on the bed beside me and whispered in my ears that
> > she has something to tell me. i asked her what it was. Lalita
> > replied she had a wonderful experience where, while meditating,
> > she requested Shri Mataji to pour all Her goodness into her. As
> > soon as she made that request a tremendous amount of Cool Breeze
> > began to flow out of her hands.
> >
> > But Lalita never expected the Cool Breeze to be"sooooo much",
> > to the extend that her hands became quite cold. That made her rub
> > the hands all over her face, arms, legs and body as the torrent
> > of Cool Breeze just kept on flowing. It was the only way to warm
> > them, all the more since it is winter here. Her hands were
> > indeed cold and she had to use her body heat to make them warm
> > and comfortable again. That must indeed have been a lot of Cool
> > Wind.
> >
> >"The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but
> > don't know where it comes from and where it is going. So is
> > everyone who is born of the Spirit."John 3.8
> >
> > i know Lalita had a great experience because she almost never
> > talks about them ............ unless something extraordinary
> > happens.
> >
> > i thanked her and told her to continue meditation, which she
> > did. There was no image or altar to put external attention, just
> > on the Divine Mother within.
> >
> > i lay in bed thinking of her experience which had moved me.
> > Here was a child saying something that i had not experienced,
> > perhaps because i still do not have the genuine innocence that
> > children have despite years of meditating. That was when i
> > thought of Chuck and felt in my heart that here is a few months-
> > old SY who is capable of achieving a state that Shri Mataji
> > wants us to attain:
> >
> > When asked who was the greatest in the Kingdom of God, Jesus
> > answered," Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like
> > children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever
> > becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom
> > of Heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in My name welcomes
> > Me."[Mt. 18:1-3]
> >
> >
> > with love and season's greetings,
> >
> >
> >
> > jagbir
> >
>
> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," lalita_kaur"
> wrote:
> >
> > Bonjour ,
> >
> > Today my father questioned me again on what happened when I
> > asked Shri Mataji to give me some of her goodness . He asked me
> > if I put my hands over my head and body because my hands were
> > feeling cold , I answered no , it was because I was actually
> > putting the goodness She gave me all over my body . My dad asked
> > me to write my experience in my own words onto the forum so that
> > I can correct his misunderstanding ...
> >
> > My dad was sleeping when I woke him up at 12:30 AM to tell him
> > what happened yesterday morning . He was probably half-asleep
> > like he is a heavy sleeper , and maybe because I whispered too
> > softly he couldn't really hear what I was trying to say . It
> > happened like this ... A few days ago I went to meditate and after
> > when I was finished meditating I stood up in front of Shri
> > Mataji's photo my eyes open , I asked her to please give me some
> > of her goodness.
> > As soon a I was done asking her my hands were filled with lots
> > and lots of Cool breeze , the amount was unimaginable. She was
> > pouring it on my hands a lot of it. After a while I took my
> > hands and rubbed them softly over my head and body to spread the
> > goodness over me ...Then I was so shocked I stood there speechless
> > looking at my hands for quite a while. I then rubbed my hands
> > together and thanked Shri Mataji repeating a few times over and
> > over and then went to bed thinking of the feeling of the Cool
> > breeze . Well now at least you all understand what I was trying
> > to explain .
> >
> > This is my first time writing on the forum . I am now eleven
> > years old and started meditating as soon as I started walking ,
> > at the young age of 3 years old . I like to meditate as I get to
> > talk to Shri Mataji . My father reminds me every day how
> > important it is for me to meditate , to stay a"good girl", to
> > study and to be an educated person. Shri Mataji , Shri Ganesha ,
> > Shri Jesus , Shri Krishna , Shri Shiva are all true and that I
> > have met them . I clearly remember when I was small every week
> > they used to have a small Sahaja Yogi's gathering ... But as soon
> > as my dad started explaining on the internet whatever happened
> > to Kash , Arwin and me there were no more , not until now . Most
> > of the people don't believe what my dad is trying to explain on
> > the internet , 99% of the Sahaja Yogi's are against us , why? I
> > have no idea why is that . I understand it is hard to believe
> > because if a little girl told me the same thing I wouldn't
> > really believe it unless she has a lot of proof or I have seen
> > it happen . But my dad has every piece of proof all of you
> > need ! What is there not to believe !
> >
> > My brother Shahwin has just told me that people don't believe
> > what we are trying to prove and that they think that we are"
> > possessed"!!! POSSESSED !?!? Just because Kash , Arwin and me
> > can see Shri Mataji or any other Yogi that doesn't mean that we
> > are possessed . I am just a normal girl , happy little girl who
> > still loves Spongebob . All my friends think I am normal and
> > anyways if I were possessed I don't even think I would have any
> > friends
> >
> > I don't understand why people do not believe us , my dad is just
> > writing down what we experienced onto the internet so people can
> > see and BELIEVE. Why would people call us possessed? I am
> > normal ! What is there not to believe? Why do some people hate
> > us? My brother Shahwin has said to my dad if people hate us ,
> > at least have a reason to hate us so we can think"Yeah , maybe
> > we are like that." But if you have no reason to hate then ,
> > WHAT IS THE POINT?
> >
> > Right now I'm too young to do anything for the world but when
> > I'm older I'll help , and when my father will be gone to heaven
> > I'll join him after a while . This isn't the only life there is ...
> > Earth is just a temporary place to live . The Last Judgment is
> > taking place , be good , lead a joyous life , then after when
> > you die you'll go to heaven and it's a much better life up
> > there . The spirit world exists . Believe in God ...
> >
> > To all people around the world ,
> >
> >
> > Lalita
> >
>
—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," indiblonde"
wrote:
>
> Dear Lalita,
>
> Your post was really heart melting. I was experiencing loss of
> words for a while. At just age 11, you are indeed very young to
> have been the recipient of some harsh and false allegations. In my
> view, the wonderful experiences you and your siblings have had,
> should have been welcomed as one welcomes a cool breeze on a hot
> summer's day. For it brings the proof of a much awaited promise.
> In this age of kalyug, when there is so much chaos, if one could
> meditate and possibly meet Shri Mataji , Shri Ganesha , Shri
> Jesus , Shri Krishna , Shri Shiva, then that is something to look
> forward to and accept—especially now that you have experienced
> it. And there is proof! Yes, you are a very sweet normal little
> girl and I like Spongebob too. Not only sweet, you are brave too I
> hope your post reaches out to many many people out there and open
> doors of many a heart. Iam sure it will, and in time, we will see
> a change in the current situation. Till then, keep smiling!
>
> Love, Sohniya
>


—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," lalita_kaur" wrote:

Dear Aunties and Uncles,

Thanks you for all your replies .

I have read your posts and I find it hard to answer because I am still a kid living in a SpongeBob world . So I will use this cartoon I love as my answer .

Spongebob is a very innocent , hardworking , trustworthy person who loves jellyfishing and does everything Mr. Krabs or Squidward tells him to do . SpongeBob is a very forgiving person , he doesn't realize how much Mr. Krabs and Squidward are using him . Even though Squidward doesn't like him at all he still considers him as a friend because he doesn't know that Squidward doesn't like him at all . He still believes in Santa Claus who is known to bring presents for every child in the world .

Patrick is a very innocent person too , he is SpongeBob's best friend and I mostly think because they are both very innocent , trustworthy , both believe in Santa Claus and he too loves Jelly fishing .

Sandy is a warm hearted squirrel , a little bit hypocrite but is still a good friend . She is very strong and muscular , and is very active . She cares a lot for SpongeBob .

Mr. Krabs is like the real world out there , he is a very bad and cruel person , he would do anything to get money out of something . In one of SpongeBob episodes Mr. Krabs used SpongeBob by asking him to go and catch a lot of Jellyfishes so he could use them to make a new Krabby patty recipe and make more money by selling them in his restaurant . And in another episode The flying Dutchman was to take him to go to Davis Jones locker because he is very selfish and needs a punishment , a smelly and rotten place ( Something like jail ) . But SpongeBob stood up for him and when the flying Dutchman said if Mr. Krabs would sell his soul for all the money he had in his pocket Mr. Krabs asked how much , the flying Dutchman then said 68 cents , he accepted , and because of that SpongeBob had to take his punishment instead of him going to Davis Jones locker .

Squidward is something like Mr. Krabs but a little different . He is mean , dull , boring but loves art and loves playing his clarinet . He hates SpongeBob because he think he is annoying , too childish and not mature enough to be his friend . He always ignores SpongeBob and his best friend Patrick as he wants to be away from them . No matter how mean he is to them , they still say that he is their friend . He once wanted to move to another town so he could have some peace , but unfortunately he never has the chance to do so .

I live in a Bikini Bottom world and I hope to stay there for as long as possible before I enter the real world ...

This will be my last time replying on the forum as I do not think I should be doing any work over here , because I am still a kid and a kid shouldn't worry about anything at all , and anyways I think my world is better !

I would just like to remind you all that I am not really affected by whatever other people say about me because if they don't want to believe us it's alright with me . And I don't think about that a lot so I don't really remember every day . My father told me if I'm going to continue on the forum I might be affected by everything they are saying because some Sahaja Yogis are just like that . But I would like to tell them that the Spirit World is full of SpongeBobs and Patricks there are no Mr. Krabs , no Squidwards , or any Planktons there .

Merry Christmas to all ,

Lalita



Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage



THE APOCALYPSE OF THE SPIRIT-PARACLETE
The fulfillment of the promised divine eschatological instruction
“The original meaning of the word ‘apocalypse’, derived from the Greek apokalypsis, is in fact not the cataclysmic end of the world, but an ‘unveiling’, or ‘revelation’, a means whereby one gains insight into the present.” (Kovacs, 2013, 2) An apocalypse (Greek: apokalypsis meaning “an uncovering”) is in religious contexts knowledge or revelation, a disclosure of something hidden, “a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities.” (Ehrman 2014, 59)
Shri Mataji
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi (1923-2011) was Christian by birth, Hindu by marriage, and Paraclete by duty.
“The Paraclete will come (15:26; 16:7, 8, 13) as Jesus has come into the world (5:43; 16:28; 18:37)... The Paraclete will take the things of Christ (the things that are mine, ek tou emou) and declare them (16:14-15). Bishop Fison describes the humility of the Spirit, 'The true Holy Spirit of God does not advertise Herself: She effaces Herself and advertises Jesus.' ...
It is by the outgoing activity of the Spirit that the divine life communicates itself in and to the creation. The Spirit is God-in-relations. The Paraclete is the divine self-expression which will be and abide with you, and be in you (14:16-17). The Spirit's work is described in terms of utterance: teach you, didasko (14:26), remind you, hypomimnesko (14:26), testify, martyro (15:26), prove wrong, elencho (16:8), guide into truth, hodego (16:13), speak, laleo (16:13, twice), declare, anangello (16:13, 14, 15). The johannine terms describe verbal actions which intend a response in others who will receive (lambano), see (theoreo), or know (ginosko) the Spirit. Such speech-terms link the Spirit with the divine Word. The Spirit's initiatives imply God's personal engagement with humanity. The Spirit comes to be with others; the teaching Spirit implies a community of learners; forgetful persons need a prompter to remind them; one testifies expecting heed to be paid; one speaks and declares in order to be heard. The articulate Spirit is the correlative of the listening, Spirit-informed community.
The final Paraclete passage closes with a threefold repetition of the verb she will declare (anangello), 16:13-15. The Spirit will declare the things that are to come (v.13), and she will declare what is Christ's (vv. 14, 15). The things of Christ are a message that must be heralded...
The intention of the Spirit of truth is the restoration of an alienated, deceived humanity... The teaching role of the Paraclete tends to be remembered as a major emphasis of the Farewell Discourses, yet only 14:26 says She will teach you all things. (Teaching is, however, implied when 16:13-15 says that the Spirit will guide you into all truth, and will speak and declare.) Franz Mussner remarks that the word used in 14:26, didaskein, "means literally 'teach, instruct,' but in John it nearly always means to reveal.” (Stevick 2011, 292-7)
Stephen E. Witmer, Divine instruction in Early Christianity   
F. B. Meyer, Love to the Utmost Robert Kysar, John, the Maverick Gospel 
Danny Mahar, Aramaic Made EZ Lucy Reid, She Changes Everything
David Fleer, Preaching John's Gospel: The World It Imagines Berard L. Marthaler, The Creed: The Apostolic Faith in Contemporary Theology
George Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament In Spirit and Truth, Benny Thettayil
Jesus and His Own: A Commentary on John 13-17 Marianne Meye Thompson, The God of the Gospel of John
Eric Eve, The Jewish Context of Jesus' Miracles D. R. Sadananda, The Johannine Exegesis of God: an exploration into the Johannine understanding of God
Michael Welker, God the Spirit Georg Strecker, Theology of the New Testament
Tricia Gates Brown, Spirit in the writings of John Michael Welker, The work of the Spirit: pneumatology and Pentecostalism
Robert Kysar, Voyages with John: Charting the Fourth Gospel John F. Moloney, The Gospel of John
Harvey Cox, The Future of Faith Robert Kysar, John
Robert E. Picirilli, The Randall House Bible Commentary George Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament 
“The teaching of the Paraclete, as the continuation of Jesus' teaching, must also be understood as the fulfillment of the promise of eschatological divine instruction.”
Stephen E. Witmer, Divine instruction in Early Christianity

“Jesus therefore predicts that God will later send a human being to Earth to take up the role defined by John .i.e. to be a prophet who hears God's words and repeats his message to man.”
M. Bucaille, The Bible, the Qur'n, and Science

“And when Jesus foreannounced another Comforter, He must have intended a Person as distinct and helpful as He had been.”
F. B. Meyer, Love to the Utmost

“The Paraclete has a twofold function: to communicate Christ to believers and, to put the world on trial.”
Robert Kysar, John The Meverick Gospel

“But She—the Spirit, the Paraclete...—will teach you everything.”
Danny Mahar, Aramaic Made EZ)

“Grammatical nonsense but evidence of the theological desire to defeminize the Divine.”
Lucy Reid, She Changes Everything

“The functions of the Paraclete spelled out in verses 13-15... are all acts of open and bold speaking in the highest degree.”
David Fleer, Preaching John's Gospel

“The reaction of the world to the Paraclete will be much the same as the world's reaction was to Jesus.”
Berard L. Marthaler, The Creed: The Apostolic Faith in Contemporary Theology

Bultmann calls the “coming of the Redeemer an 'eschatological event,' 'the turning-point of the ages.”
G. Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament

“The Paraclete equated with the Holy Spirit, is the only mediator of the word of the exalted Christ.”
Benny Thettayil, In Spirit and Truth

“The divine Paraclete, and no lessor agency, must show the world how wrong it was about him who was in the right.”
Daniel B. Stevick , Jesus and His Own: A Commentary on John 13-17

Stephen Smalley asserts that “The Spirit-Paraclete ... in John's Gospel is understood as personal, indeed, as a person.”
Marianne Thompson, The God of the Gospel of John

“The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).”
Eric Eve, The Jewish context of Jesus' Miracles

“The remembrance is to relive and re-enact the Christ event, to bring about new eschatological decision in time and space.”
Daniel Rathnakara Sadananda, The Johannine Exegesis of God

“The Spirit acts in such an international situation as the revealer of 'judgment' on the powers that rule the world.”
Michael Welker, God the Spirit

The Paraclete's “Appearance means that sin, righteousness, and judgment will be revealed.”
Georg Strecker, Theology of the New Testament

“While the Spirit-Paraclete is the true broker, the brokers they rely on are impostors.”
T. G. Brown, Spirit in the writings of John

“The pneumatological activity ... of the Paraclete ... may most helpfully be considered in terms of the salvific working of the hidden Spirit.”
Michael Welker, The work of the Spirit

“The pneuma is the peculiar power by which the word becomes the words of eternal life.”
Robert Kysar, Voyages with John

“The gift of peace, therefore, is intimately associated with the gift of the Spirit-Paraclete.”
Francis J. Moloney, The Gospel of John

“This utopian hope, even when modestly expressed, links Jesus and the prophets to a much wider history of human longing.”
Harvey Cox, The Future of Faith

“Because of the presence of the Paraclete in the life of the believer, the blessings of the end-times—the eschaton—are already present.”
Robert Kysar, John

“They are going, by the Holy Spirit's power, to be part of the greatest miracle of all, bringing men to salvation.”
R. Picirilli, The Randall House Bible Commentary

“The Kingdom of God stands as a comprehensive term for all that the messianic salvation included... is something to be sought here and now (Mt. 6:33) and to be received as children receive a gift (Mk. 10:15 = Lk. 18:16-17).”
G. Ladd, A Theology of the New Testament


“But today is the day I declare that I am the one who has to save the humanity. I declare I am the one who is Adishakti, who is the Mother of all the Mothers, who is the Primordial Mother, the Shakti, the desire of God, who has incarnated on this Earth to give its meaning to itself; to this creation, to human beings and I am sure through My Love and patience and My powers I am going to achieve it.

I was the one who was born again and again. But now in my complete form and complete powers I have come on this Earth not only for salvation of human beings, not only for their emancipation, but for granting them the Kingdom of Heaven, the joy, the bliss that your Father wants to bestow upon you.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh
December 2, 1979—London, UK


“I am the one about which Christ has talked... I am the Holy Spirit who has incarnated on this Earth for your realization.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh
New York, USA—September 30, 1981


“Tell all the nations and tell all the people all over the Great Message that the Time of Resurrection is here. Now, at this time, and that you are capable of doing it.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh
Cowley Manor Seminar, UK—July 31, 1982


“This is the transformation that has worked, of which Christ has talked, Mohammed Sahib has talked, everybody has talked about this particular time when people will get transformed.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Chistmas Puja, Ganapatipule, India—25 December 1997


“The Resurrection of Christ has to now be collective Resurrection. This is what is Mahayoga. Has to be the collective Resurrection.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Easter Puja, London, UK—11 April 1982


“Today, Sahaja Yaga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en-masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day�s Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgement is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their Spirit.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
MAHA AVATAR, ISSUE 1, JUL-SEP 1980 (Date and place unknown)


“The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi


“You see, the Holy Ghost is the Mother. When they say about the Holy Ghost, She is the Mother... Now, the principle of Mother is in every, every scripture — has to be there. Now, the Mother's character is that She is the one who is the Womb, She is the one who is the Mother Earth, and She is the one who nourishes you. She nourishes us. You know that. And this Feminine thing in every human being resides as this Kundalini.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Radio Interview Oct 01 1983—Santa Cruz, USA


“It is the Mother who can awaken the Kundalini, and that the Kundalini is your own Mother. She is the Holy Ghost within you, the Adi Shakti, and She Herself achieves your transformation. By any talk, by any rationality, by anything, it cannot be done.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi


“She is your pure Mother. She is the Mother who is individually with you. Forget your concepts, and forget your identifications. Please try to understand She is your Mother, waiting for ages to give you your real birth. She is the Holy Ghost within you. She has to give you your realization, and She's just waiting and waiting to do it.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Public Program Mar 22 1981—Sydney, Australia


“The Kundalini is your own mother; your individual mother. And She has tape-recorded all your past and your aspirations. Everything! And She rises because She wants to give you your second birth. But She is your individual mother. You don't share Her with anybody else. Yours is a different, somebody else's is different because the tape-recording is different. We say She is the reflection of the Adi Shakti who is called as Holy Ghost in the Bible.”

THE MOTHER: Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Press Conference July 08 1999—London, UK

The Great Goddess is both wholly transcendent and fully immanent: beyond space and time, she is yet embodied within all existent beings; without form as pure, infinite consciousness (cit) ... She is the universal, cosmic energy known as Sakti, and the psychophysical, guiding force designated as the Kundalini (Serpent Power) resident within each individual. She is eternal, without origin or birth, yet she is born in this world in age after age, to support those who seek her assistance. Precisely to provide comfort and guidance to her devotees, she presents herself in the Devi Gita to reveal the truths leading both to worldly happiness and to the supreme spiritual goals: dwelling in her Jeweled Island and mergence into her own perfect being.” (Brown, 1998, 2)





Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.






search



Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent
Witnessing Holy Spirit's Miracles
Jesus' Resurrection
Book Of Revelation
Gospel of Thomas
His Human Adversary
Kitab Al Munir
Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
His Light Within
His Universe Within
His Beings Within
Subtle System
Lectures To Earth
Shri Mataji
Self-Realization
Drumbeat Of Death
Table Of Contents
Contact Us
Declaration of the Paraclete
The Paraclete opens the Kingdom of God
Cool Breeze of the Resurrection - BBC 1985
The Supreme Source Of Love 1985
The Great Mother
The Vision Part One
The Vision Part Two
The Vision Part Three
The Vision Part Four

Editor's Choice
Milk Miracle of September 21st 1995