Jesus declared that gospel of the resurrection is heritage of every man

The Holy Bible: Book Of Revelation The Holy Bible: Book Of Revelation 
The Holy Bible: Book Of Revelation The Holy Bible: Book Of Revelation
"Jesus solemnly assures the disciples that they will, in the future, perform even greater miracles than He. By this He means to say that through the power of the Holy Spirit, they will bring about the greatest miracle of all—the salvation of lost souls... They are going, by the Holy Spirit's power, to be part of the greatest miracle of all, bringing men to salvation (vv. 12-14).”

Dear Violet and all,

i quote chapter 176:10-20 of the Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ:

10. And Jesus sat down in the vacant chair; and then the wise men knew it was the Hebrew prophet who had come.
11. And Jesus said, Behold, for I am risen from the dead. Look at my hands, my feet, my side.
12. The Roman soldiers pierced my hands and feet with nails; and then one pierced my heart.
13. They put me in a tomb, and then I wrestled with the conqueror of men. I conquered death, I stamped upon him and arose;
14. Brought immortality to light and painted on the walls of time a rainbow for the sons of men; and what I did all men shall do.
15. This gospel of the resurrection of the dead is not confined to Jew and Greek; it is the heritage of every man of every time and clime; and I am here a demonstration of the power of man.
16. Then he arose and pressed the hand of every man and of the royal host, and said,
17. Behold, I am not myth made of the fleeting winds, for I am flesh and bone and brawn; but I can cross the borderland at will.
18. And then they talked together there a long, long time. Then Jesus said,
19. I go my way, but you shall go to all the world and preach the gospel of the omnipotence of man, the power of truth, the resurrection of the dead;
20. He who believes this gospel of the son of man shall never die; the dead shall live again.”

i quote from my response to Isabelle's priceless post (that has only further strengthened my immense respect and faith in Jesus):

"Jesus solemnly assures the disciples that they will, in the future, perform even greater miracles than He. By this He means to say that through the power of the Holy Spirit, they will bring about the greatest miracle of all—the salvation of lost souls... They are going, by the Holy Spirit's power, to be part of the greatest miracle of all, bringing men to salvation (vv. 12-14).”[1]

The Blossom Time bring humans to salvation and remembrance during the promised Resurrection. The eternal spirit is our true nature and Jesus proved that through His own resurrection. His death was not in vain then due to those who sacrificed themselves two millennia ago. His message will not be in vain now because we have returned again to help Him and His Mother triumph! It is such a blessing, sacred duty and conscientious act to help permeate the Blossom Time into the collective consciousness of Mankind ...... before returning Home!"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/9220

The Holy Spirit, Comforter or Mother is one and the same, and Shri Mataji is Her incarnation. It is written in the Bible that the Comforter -whom the Father will send in Jesus' name, and teach all things and remind humanity of everything Jesus has said- will be the Holy Spirit (John 14:26). Thus the personality enlightening humanity of Jesus' teachings will be both the Comforter and Holy Spirit sent by God Almighty in Jesus' name.

Without question Jesus' sending of the Comforter is a futuristic eschatological event. Without question the Comforter has to be human in order to teach all things and remind humanity of everything Jesus has said. Without question the Comforter has to incarnate on Earth, where humans live, in order to enlighten them. Without question the Comforter has to be the Holy Spirit too, if Jesus is to be believed. Without question these exacting biblical eschatological expectations, events and signs have already manifested on Earth.

Since the Comforter and Holy Spirit are one and the same, then the following eschatological events have been accomplished by Shri Mataji:
i) The Holy Spirit has already abided with the believers forever (John 14:16). This is only possible if the Holy Spirit remains within each and every human taking part in the Last Judgment abd Resurrection for the rest of the natural lives, and beyond i.e., for all eternity;

ii) The Holy Spirit has already testified on the behalf of Jesus (John 15:26). This is only possible if the Holy Spirit is human too i.e., meeting, speaking, explaining in detail, as well as answering questions, in languages humans can understand;

iii) The Holy Spirit has already brought all aspects of Jesus teachings to remembrance (John 14:26). Obviously they must concern unlocking the deep secrets of Jesus' parables, of which the Kingdom of God within tops the list;

iv) The Holy Spirit has already reproved the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment i.e., issue warnings of impending judgment to a world full of sin and ungodliness (John 16:8);

v) The Holy Spirit has already at all times guided and spoken the truth of events that are coming (John 16:13) i.e., that the Last Judgment and Resurrection has begun and all are welcome to enter the Kingdom of God and eternal life prior to the death and destruction of the Second Coming and End. Obviously the truth, directed exclusively at a world of sin, decadence and ungodliness, has to be unprecedented, radical and explosive, ................. and it is;

vi) The Holy Spirit has already glorified Jesus and declared all that the later wants delivered to humanity (John 16:14). This task of informing humans in detail of a wide range of spiritual and religious issues on a global scale obviously requires many, many years to accomplish, all the more since such knowledge is revealed for the very first time ever.

Jesus declared that"This gospel of the resurrection of the dead is not confined to Jew and Greek; it is the heritage of every man of every time and clime; and I am here a demonstration of the power of man.... you shall go to all the world and preach the gospel of the omnipotence of man, the power of truth, the resurrection of the dead;"

That is exactly what Shri Mataji has been doing, and commanding the believers to do too, for the last three decades:

"Tell all the nations and tell all the people all over the Great Message that the Time of Resurrection is here. Now! At this time, and that you are capable of doing it.” (July 31, 1982)

The Cool Breeze (ruach) flowing from our hands and head is a daily reminder that we are taking part in the Resurrection. The present Blossom Time compels us to openly and boldly preach the gospel of the omnipotence of man, the power of truth, and the resurrection of the dead ......... just as Shri Mataji has done.

And those who believe this gospel of the son of man shall never die; the dead shall live again. It is a promise first demonstrated by Jesus so that humans will have faith in the Great Message of the Comforter sent by Him during the Time of the promised Resurrection!

regards to all,

jagbir

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet" wrote:

Dear All,

i am endeavouring to cover all of Jesus's appearances after he resurrected, while we still have this Easter Season in our attention. There's about four more chapters. Just incredible! What about this verse, where it says:

"He pressed along the thorny way of life till he had risen and overthrown the strongest foes of God and man; and he is now the only master of the human race whose flesh has been transmuted into flesh divine.” (Chapter 176:36)

Jesus was the 'firstfruits'; the first one. Jesus in Levi's account, explained what his resurrection was all about:

"And Jesus said, My brothers of the Silent Brotherhood, peace, peace on earth; goodwill to men! The problem of the ages has been solved; a son of man has risen from the dead; has shown that human flesh can be transmuted into flesh divine. Before the eyes of men this flesh in which I come to you was changed with speed of light from human flesh. And so I am the message that I bring to you. To you I come, the first of all the race to be transmuted to the image of the AM. What I have done, all men will do; and what I am, all men will be.” (Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ - Chapter 176 Verses 26-30)

That is such an amazing promise! And Shri Mataji, Jesus's Mother in that Incarnation, has come to fulfill that promise, to help all of humanity to be resurrected. Shri Mataji often cites the resurrection of Jesus, as an example for us. It is such a deep subject, that is worthy of as much of our spiritual understanding as possible.

regards to all,

violet

Related Articles:
The resurrection of Jesus is not the central datum of Christianity.
He whose fearless supreme sacrifice now fulfills eschatological promise
Deepak Chopra: "Jesus belongs to the world. The promise ...”
Crucifixion demonstrates"What dies is mortal body, not living spirit"
Deepak Chopra has done far more to uphold and promote Jesus
Entrance into Kingdom of God which Jesus speaks
The granting of the spirit of holiness is viewed as yet to take place ...
Our desire is that the Holy Spirit, who is the Divine Revealer ...
The Second Birth of Man—In Spirit
Eschatological aspect of the kingdom possesses for Jesus ...
"As in earlier Gnostic religion, resurrection ... is distinctly not ...”
The Resurrection of Christ within You
Jesus rebukes those who seek access to God elsewhere
Jesus proclaimed"salvation through knowledge ... of the divine light"
Jesus presented"salvation .. based upon knowledge of self"
Jesus declared gospel of resurrection is heritage of every man
Across the crowd, I suddenly caught a glimpse of His mother, Mary
The harvest should be taken to represent final judgment
Jesus' point is that Kingdom of God is a historical process...
More importantly, he expects scribe not to reject instruction about...
The general resurrection occurs just before the final judgment and ...
What's in scriptures that has been collectively promised to all humans?
A willful and deliberate rejection by Muslims of the Great News
Jesus: "God is spirit, and those who worship him ...”
The Comforter will explain"mysteries which are beyond the world ...
When will of man and will of God are one, the resurrection is a fact.
Let's raise the bar and set a minimum standard for the Blossom Time
Self as Spirit: "Jesus answered them ...”
Walter Mercado: "But before it comes, the old must be purged.”
Eschatology - very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
"In order to rise above darkness, people must follow ...”
Theosis is a state akin to 'enlightenment'
No difference between God Almighty sending Comforter or Spirit (Ruh)
Blessed is the man who will eat at the feast in the Kingdom of God
The Day His Spirit (Ruach) is poured will coincide with day of Messiah
Holy Spirit is not really an intellectual premise but a faith experience
Both Jesus and the Comforter came here to show and lead people
"But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"
Judas handed Savior"to help Jesus finish appointed task from God.”
A heavenly realm where a great invisible Spirit dwells
Comforter will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent