"Learning who Shri Mataji was i was completely filled with joy"

Dear jagbir,

I felt compelled to write to you after i just visited adishakti.org after some months now when i realized your message on the frontpage. First let me introduce myself, my name is Xxxxx and i live in Xxxxx and i am Xx and got my realization X years back. Anyways I knew about your site for quite some time and really enjoyed all the articles although didnt get a chance to go in to deep into it as it is quite in depth.

Let me explain what happened when i read your article tonight.. Tonight i was taking a break from studying for exams when i decided to looked on video.google.com and then was curious if i could find any movies from Martin Luther King Jr, but ended up finding an old movie made on Martin Luther depicting his life..it reminded me of feeling that has been overcoming me for the last 2 years when i just want to stand completely on two feet and not be afraid to do Mother's work in full force with or without anyone. Afterwards i decided to go back to this article i was writing where i wanted to propose an experiment for my Xxxx theory where i could use sahaja yoga to prove the existence of God through vibrations. When i came to point when i realized i need religious historical background i decided to go to your website when i read the front page.

I read everything from the front page, to the great blessing to mankind link and also the yahoo forum. First of all my heart goes out to you, with all u have done and i sincerely am shocked at the whole thing...but then also not so shocked. It really stirred me up when i read it, because i read about the children and thought that it was really interesting, but wondered why no one had ever in the collective mentioned it. Although i admit i didnt know the full story about it until tonight, i only knew that they had all these really amazing descriptions of Shri Mataji.

I must admit over the course of the 4 years i was so excited to have my realization first of all as i knew when my kundalini completely came up i knew i found what i hungered for. Then learning who Shri Mataji was i was completely filled with joy. That was within my first 6 months... afterwards i began spending much time with the collective and found it to be a very dishearting and felt very alone especially when i saw all the judgementalness, politics, ritualism, and so many other horrid things. At the time i was so happy that i now knew The HOLY SPIRIT! and that made me so happy and i wanted to tell it to the whole world, but i myself was a bit shy and i need find the strength inside me. When i met the collective it seemed like they too were just as shy. Over the four years i have been waiting for something to change, for people to change..but alas it hasn't and over the years i have felt isolated, but at the same time gaining my courage to make a stand. Giving realization to hundreds, writing papers, even writing to authors like"conversations with god"to get this very simple message that the Adi Shakti is here right now, and the last judgement is happening. Although i was taught to propagate Mother's message as meditation/chakra thing like u said, but all the while felt like this wasn't enough especially when i would meet the deep seekers. It was like their eyes were telling me"don't read from the prompter..give me what i need to hear.”

I recently decided to tell my parents, who are not doing SY. My mom who is very involved in the Catholic church and my father who is a seeker, but not going to church anymore. They were very concerned but didn't agree nor disagree, but at the same time i realized how good it felt to say who Mother was after 4 long years of feeling trapped within my own house. Finally after seeing Mother this year in LA at her home i felt upon returning so much of an urge to have the courage that Mother is who she is and I can't change it, so i don't have to be afraid of anything any longer. There's really so many things i could write, but i am a bit tired. After reading all of these things with leaders i can very much empathize after dealing with all the beauracracy after 4 years that has made me depressed and trapped, but seeing what you have gone through it makes me feel much more courageous!

I am really curious if you got any more confirmation that Mother has said we should tell her divine message? What has happened to your children since all this has happened? If there's anything else that can help inspire me to go out and spread Mother's message to please send it my way.

love

X.........

> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:
>
> I am really curious if you got any more confirmation that Mother
> has said we should tell her divine message? What has happened to
> your children since all this has happened? If theres anything else
> that can help inspire me to go out and spread Mother's message to
> please send it my way.
>

Dear Xxxxxx, i have two quotes that make it clear that SYs were supposed to announce both Her incarnation and the Divine Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection.

"Tell all the nations and tell all the people, all over, the great message - that the time of Resurrection is Here. Now, at this time, and that you all are capable of doing it. You are the ones who are capable of manifesting God's joy on this earth. You are the flutes which are going to play the Melody of God. I am doing all this to perfect you to be the 'most' beautiful instruments of God. Like the ship is built, is brought to the sea, tried, and found out to be sea-worthy to sail out, when you know everything about the ship, everything about the sea, with complete freedom and wisdom, you have to sail now. Not afraid of any storms or any gales or any typhoons because now all you 'know'. Your job is to cross through.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

(Australian Sahaja Newsletter - 28 September 1996)

“I am the Adi Shakti. I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task . The more you understand this the better it would be. You will change tremendously. I knew I'll have to say that openly one day and we have said it. But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Sydney, Australia — March 21, 1983

There is another quote where She tells SYs that if the Truth is not told openly people will say they never knew about it. i don't have the quote but without question She is reminding SYs the consequences of keeping quiet. i believe She could not press the issue as the SY leadership were very reluctant.

In 1994 She told SYs that evidence of Her incarnation will be given by personalities outside the SY organization. Thus all they needed to do was to just announce Her advent and Message. Again the SY leadership/followers balked and just did not have the courage to even admit publicly that She is the Adi Shakti.

You asked: "What has happened to your children since all this has happened?”

Well, they are just growing up like normal children - PS2, X-Box, friends, movies, pizzas, studies, skating, swimming, window shopping etc. i believe they are growing up in a healthy, balanced way free from any conditioning whatsoever.

You asked: "If there's anything else that can help inspire me to go out and spread Mother's message to please send it my way.”

i will strongly advise you to first learn to stand up for the Truth, before standing on it. Apparently you are uncomfortable that your email was made public despite your identity being masked. So rid yourself of this baseless SY fear and conditioning if you sincerely want to spread Mother's message.

You said privately: "I read the forum i see it is involved in much criticism of others, and taking sides. Which is not a good place for me to be apart of it. Please i ask for your respect, i do not wish to be part of that aspect. My ascent is my own i do not wish for others to judge me and put me in compartments, based on what your forum is speaking about.”

You are right about the criticism as i am against hypocrites who pretend/lie that Sahaja Yoga is a form of meditation based on the subtle system teachings of Shri Mataji. If SYs do not believe or cannot admit that it is much more than that i am guilty of excessive criticism. But i know for a fact that my conscience is much clearer than most SYs since i started openly declaring Shri Mataji's advent and Message. i just have no idea how subtle system SYs can believe they are spreading the Truth. And unlike most SYs, i have been catch- free for years. Has this anything to do with the Adi Shakti pleased with my dharma, sincerity and conscience?

So nobody is taking sides here ........ unless you consider siding with Truth driving a wedge. If that is the case then i will only drive in deeper and harder. So don't sit on the fence and wait for the SY leadership to announce that www.adishakti.org is kosher. Learn to be your own master and study the meaning of"dharma"In detail. i will help SYs jump-start this long overdue transformation by expalining about"Satyagraha":

"Satyagraha (Sanskrit: satyagraha) is the philosophy of nonviolent resistance most famously employed by Mohandas Gandhi in forcing an end to the British Raj and also against apartheid in South Africa.

Satya is Sanskrit for Truth, and Agraha is used to describe an effort, endeavor. The term itself may be construed to mean any effort to discover, discern, obtain or apply Truth. The word is originally Sanskrit, and has been borrowed into many Indian languages including Hindi and Gujarati.

Satyagraha is a relentless search for truth and a determination to reach truth.

It is a force that works silently and apparently slowly. In reality, there is no force in the world that is so direct or so swift in working.

Satyagraha literally means insistence on truth. This insistence arms the votary with matchless power. This power or force is connoted by the word satyagraha. Satyagraha, to be genuine, may be offered against parents, against one's wife or one's children, against rulers, against fellow-citizens, even against the whole world.”**

So Xxxxxx, initiating Satyagraha against hypocrisy and dereliction of duty towards humanity by the SY leadership/followers is a great blessing whose roots are firmly embedded in past lives lived unwaveringly serving Truth and Dharma. It is a very unpleasant job and few will volunteer being the night-soil carriers of humanity. Thus it is so easy for the SY leadership to distract their followers by claiming that i stink. i happily agree due to the all-pervading intoxicating, addictive aroma of Satyagraha.

Jai Ganapathi,

jagbir

** Wikipedia

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:
>
> So nobody is taking sides here ....... unless you consider siding
> with Truth driving a wedge. If that is the case then i will only
> drive in deeper and harder. So don't sit on the fence and wait for
> the SY leadership to announce that www.adishakti.org is kosher.
> Learn to be your own master and study the meaning of"dharma"In
> detail.
>

Dharma

"Dharma (Sanskrit) or Dhamma (Pali) means Natural Law or Reality, and with respect to its significance for spirituality and religion might be considered the Way of the Higher Truths. Dharma forms the basis for philosophies, beliefs and practices originating in India. The four main ones are Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma), Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism, all of whom retain the centrality of Dharma in their teachings. In these traditions, beings that live in harmony with Dharma proceed more quickly toward Dharma Yukam, Moksha, Nirvana (personal liberation). Dharma also refers to the teachings and doctrines of the various founders of the traditions, such as Gautama Buddha in Buddhism and Mahavira in Jainism. As the religious and moral doctrine of the rights and duties of each individual, Dharma can refer generally to religious duty, and also mean social order, right conduct, or simply virtue....

From the Atharvaveda and in Classical Sanskrit, the stem is thematic, dhárma, and in Pali, it takes the form dhamma. Monier- Williams attempts to gesture at the semantic field of the spiritual and religious meanings of the term with"virtue, morality, religion, religious merit.” It being used in most or all philosophies and religions of Indian origin, the"dharmic faiths"Including Hinduism (Sanatana Dharma), Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, it is difficult to provide a single concise definition for Dharma. The word has a long and varied history and straddles a complex set of meanings and interpretations. Dharma also is practiced in the Surat Shabda Yoga traditions.

Rene Guenon, father of the 20th century school of perennial philosophy, said:

It [dharma] is, so to speak, the essential nature of a being, comprising the sum of its particular qualities or characteristics, and determining, by virtue of the tendencies or dispositions it implies, the manner in which this being will conduct itself, either in a general way or in relation to each particular circumstance. The same idea may be applied, not only to a single being, but also to an organized collectivity, to a species, to all the beings included in a cosmic cycle or state of existence, or even to the whole order of the Universe; it then, at one level or another, signifies conformity with the essential nature of beings... (from Guenon's"Introduction to the Study of Hindu Doctrines")

David Frawley, an expert on Hindu philosophy and religion, comments on Dharma as follows:

A universal tradition has room for all faiths and all religious and spiritual practices regardless of the time or country of their origin. Yet it places religious and spiritual teachings in their appropriate place relative to the ultimate goal of Self-realization, to which secondary practices are subordinated. Sanatan Dharma also recognizes that the greater portion of human religious aspirations has always been unknown, undefined and outside of any institutionalized belief. Sanatan Dharma thereby gives reverence to individual spiritual experience over any formal religious doctrine. Wherever the Universal Truth is manifest; there is Sanatan Dharma— whether it is in a field of religion, art or science, or in the life of a person or community. Wherever the Universal Truth is not recognized, or is scaled down or limited to a particular group, book or person, even if done so in the name of God, there Sanatan Dharma ceases to function, whatever the activity is called.”

Dharma (Wikipedia)

Note: In case WCASY, SY leadership and followers of the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion miss the point here it it: "Wherever the Universal Truth is not recognized, or is scaled down or limited to a particular group, book or person, even if done so in the name of God, there Sanatan Dharma ceases to function, whatever the activity is called.”

jagbir

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet" wrote: >

Dear All,

i was there in 1994 at Sydney Airport when Shri Mataji gave the clarion call and summons for Sahaja Yogis to declare Her Message and Identity openly in the form of an Announcement Worldwide. The word"Announcement"Was much discussed about in the mid 1990's. However, the political agenda of Sahaja Yogi Politicians has superceded and taken precedence over Shri Mataji's sincerest wish and desire for SYs in the organisation to Openly Proclaim Her Message and Identity.

i wonder if anyone has remembered about the"Two Stages of Sahaja Yoga"that SM talked about? Or... has this been erased from collective memory too?

Shri Mataji indeed described Two Stages of SY and they are as follows:

Stage 1: The First Stage we all know... which is what SY leadership/followers are in.

Stage 2: The Second Stage was to go all out and tell All Nations Her Message and Her Identity. It was to be spearheaded with an OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT. Then SYs were to give Her Message of the Resurrection (giving details of Her Identity as well) to all the Nations of the World.

According to SM, this Stage was very important for world transformation. We already had all the knowledge; now we were supposed to tackle it from the Spiritual Perspective of Eschatological Evidence about Her Incarnation, etc. (Maybe SYs have forgotten about this Second Stage that SM talked about, due to the Political Agenda of the leaders who did not want to do this, and still do not want to do this to date... in fact discourage it!)

The Second Stage (as Jagbir has quoted precisely)... was given by Shri Mataji with the Words:

"Tell all the nations and tell all the people, all over, the great message - that the time of Resurrection is Here. Now, at this time, and that you all are capable of doing it. You are the ones who are capable of manifesting God's joy on this earth. You are the flutes which are going to play the Melody of God. I am doing all this to perfect you to be the 'most' beautiful instruments of God. Like the ship is built, is brought to the sea, tried, and found out to be sea-worthy to sail out, when you know everything about the ship, everything about the sea, with complete freedom and wisdom, you have to sail now. Not afraid of any storms or any gales or any typhoons because now all you 'know'. Your job is to cross through.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

These Words of SM are the Challenge and Essence of the Meaning of Stage 2 of Sahaja Yoga. Obviously, according to SM's description, Stage 2 was not about Meditation Classes and Clearing and Cleansing Workshops. (That had already been mastered by SYs!)

Rather... it is very clear that She is referring to the Announcement of Her Message/Incarnation that was to be forthcoming... and was very important to World Spiritual Transformation, so that people would know that the Holy Spirit, Ruh of Allah, The Great Mother, the Ruauch, the Shekinah, the Aykaa Mayee, Mai Treya and the Adi Shakti had incarnated!

Shri Mataji obviously knew that it was difficult for SY leadership/followers to take up Her Challenge. That is why She encouraged us to"cross through"that psychological barrier and take the courage to do it. That is why She encouraged us to"be seaworthy"to do this Great Task. (As already stated... we were already experts at that time in Meditation Classes and Clearing and Cleansing Workshops. That is therefore NOT what SM was referring to in Stage 2... folks!!!)

NO! What we needed to be"seaworthy about"Was to OPENLY TAKE COURAGE AND ANNOUNCE HER MESSAGE AND INCARNATION TO THE WORLD!

That is implicit in Shri Mataji's challenge"TO BE SEAWORTHY"And to"NOW SAIL!"

You see... SY Organisation had an Official Announcement of the Advent and Message of the Holy Spirit to give to the world. That would give the impetus and reason for a"SAIL"In the first place, and preparation would be needed for this sail. We had to"make our ship completely seaworthy"for this"SAIL.”

However, this particular"SAILING VOYAGE"has not been taken at all by SY leadership/followers. Stage 2 is happening from outside of the organisation of SY, because SY leadership/followers were"just not up to Stage 2 of Sahaja Yoga!"

It is a challenge to you to do this therefore... if not collectively; then individually. Enter Stage 2... as Shri Mataji encouraged:

“Now, at this time, and that you all are capable of doing it.”

So... SYs you are all capable of giving Her Message of Resurrection to all the nations and all the people. Please do not shirk this duty any longer. You are in a great disadvantage because SY leadership have not announced Her Message and Incarnation officially. Nevertheless, each SY needs to take this admonition of SM on their own shoulders now. If you cannot do it within the Organisation of SY, you may have to be part of the Movement of Love of Sahaja Yoga that is now proclaiming Her Message and Identity from without the organisation of SY. You may have to become part of the Movement of SY that SM called"Stage 2 of Sahaja Yoga.”

This can still be accomplished from within, but i think it is very difficult now, as the SY Politicians do not believe it is important to commence Stage 2. So... just like us, if you are really sincere about follow Shri Mataji's wishes, you may be forced to do so from outside the Organisation of Sahaja Yoga... just in order to get this job done without political interference!

But then... all who do so... can take GREAT CONSOLATION from the fact that in 1994 at Sydney Airport, Shri Mataji said that if Her Message is not given from inside the organisation of SY that She has people that will give it from Outside the Organisation of Sahaja Yoga! (Again... Meditation Classes and Clearing and Cleansing Workshops were rampant. Therefore these aspects were not the"Message" Shri Mataji was referring too. Please be aware of this fact, especially if you are a devoted follower of the Adi Shakti within (the Holy Spirit within)!

Jai Shri Mataji!

violet

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent