Letter to Shri Mataji - i know this post will make many SYs angry and agitated

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, Andrzej Możyszek wrote:
>
> How Can i write letter to Shri Mataji. How long this letter must
> stay in front of a picture from Shri Mataji. Andrzej Możyszek.
>

Hi Andrzej,

In all my years in Sahaja Yoga to the best of my knowledge there hasn't been a single incident where any SY has claimed that Shri Mataji replied to his/her letter.

But why does She ask those having problems to write and yet claims to personally and intimately know each of them? So what is the point of writing if She is that intimate? A better question would be why are SYs unable to understand this glaring contradiction that creates more doubt than faith? Why spend years in SY collectives and yet remain at this mundane level where you need daily footsoaks, monthly matkas and an occasional letter?

The problem that ails the SY organization is that they are all stuck at the physical level i.e., external worship and attention on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. They just cannot bring themselves to rise higher and worship and meditate on Her within (even though Shri Mataji has revealed that She resides in their Sahasraras). They are even more handicapped if one is to understand that She is their very Self. The entire organization is stuck at the kindergarten level i.e., the attention and meditation on the external, physical Shri Mataji, not the Adi Shakti within.

i remember in those early years when a SY pulled me aside and wanted to know how to approach Shri Mataji with questions that were troubling him i.e., directly, write a letter or consult the leader. i told him that She already knows about his problems, and that She is listening to our conversation at this very moment. He looked at me with utter disbelief. Today both he and his wife are cleansing and shoe-beating fanatics. The last time i saw him he was with an ice- pack on his liver, which he carries and uses daily.

i know this post will make many rank and file SYs angry and agitated. It does not disturb me one bit because ignorance is the root cause of their reaction (and catches as well).

Today i also want to say something so that WCASY and the Sahaja Yoga organization understands perfectly well my position. Since their recent copyright litigation it is clear that not only do they claim to represent Her Will, but exclusive rights over Her speeches as well. But i keep repeating that the Adi Shakti will triumph. So who do i actually have in mind?

>
> Also i am sure one of the things that can be a bit hard for most
> to understand is that we have"Shri Lalita Devi"Who is revealing
> this knowledge, but we also have"Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.” Could
> you please explain the meaning/difference between the two names.. > the two identities? (i know you have given this information in
> elaborate quotes, etc. however in my opinion nothing can beat the
> explanation that you, yourself can give us in your own words.)
>

Shri Lalita Devi is the Divine Feminine. The Adi Shakti (Hinduism), Comforter/Holy Spirit (Christianity), Shekinah (Judaism), Ma Adi/Ruh (Islam), Mai Treya (Buddhism), Great Mother (Taoism) and Aykaa Mayee (Sikhism) are the one and same primordial Divine Feminine.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the incarnation of the Divine Feminine Shri Lalita Devi.

Shri Lalita has given evidence of the Spirit World, Sahasrara, Kundalini, Self-realization, Last Judgment, Al-Qiyamah, Lalita Devi, Adi Shakti, Holy Spirit, Comforter, Messiah, Ruh, Mahdi, Aykaa Mayee, deities, the Kingdom of God (Christianity), Sahasrara Chakra (Hinduism), Dsam Dwar (Sikhism), 1000 Petal Lotus (Buddhism), Kether (Judaism) or Regions in their Souls (Islam) in the spiritual Sahasrara.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi has given lectures of the same topics on the physical Earth.

There is one revelation by Shri Lalita Devi that i think will best "explain the meaning/difference between the two names... the two identities.” i will quote from the original notes of the late 1990s. Please note that it is always possible to cross-examine these notes to confirm they are from the book presented to Shri Mataji:

THE CASE OF THE DOUBLE TALK

Once the family was listening to an audio tape of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. A few minutes later, while the tape was still going on, Kash decided to meditate.

The divine energy of Shri Jagatmata (Universal Mother) engulfed his body, took him through the Dsam Duar (Tenth Gate), and connected him to the All Pervading Consciousness. The Eternal Light shone ever so brilliantly from above the Golden Throne of the Ruh of Allah as She sat in Bliss and Joy.

When Kash approached the Great Primordial Guru he realized that She was giving a continuous recitation. He bowed down and looked up at Her. She still continued talking without interruption, something that She had never done before. Normally She would extend greetings, have a short talk, or ask him to meditate. But this time She was just continued talking without even pausing to acknowledge him! This was definitely very strange, a definite break in the protocol so strictly observed in all his spiritual journeys. And to add to the bafflement he found out that Her speech was not even addressed to him, and there was no one else around. It was just the Great Adi Shakti sitting on the Eternal Throne and he squatting before Her, and the endless expanse of clouds illuminated by the Light above.

He then realized that the Shri Vagvadini Shri Nirmala Devi was uttering, word for word, the speech on the tape his parents were listening at his home on Earth!

Kash, surmising that Shri Mataji would keep on speaking, started meditating on his own and listened as Shri Sirahsthita Shri Nirmala Devi in his Sahasrara continued talking every single word spoken by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on Earth. The spiritual Holy Spirit Shri Chandah-Sara Shri Nirmala Devi in the Temple of the Spirit within and the physical Holy Spirit Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi without were both speaking simultaneously in both worlds. So perfect and flawless was the synchronization that he could not even detect the slightest overlap. It was as if only One Mouth was speaking.

Even after he had finished meditation the Great Adi Shakti continued talking. Kash then closed his spiritual eyes, bowed down to Her and descended from the Supreme Sanctuary of the Sahasrara to this frenzied world of stock markets and currency traders.

O! Seekers of Reality! Meditate on this Truth and transcend the limitations of this mundane mind!
O! Seekers of Eternity! Examine this Revelation and begin your quest for spiritual immortality!
O! Seekers of Truth! Penetrate this Reality and destroy all doubts that She is the Great Adi Shakti!

Note: This incident reinforces the earlier Revelation — where the Great Adi Shakti acknowledged during Guru Puja at Camp Interval, Quebec, Canada on July 23, 1994, that Her original name is Shri Lalita Devi — is the reason why the 1000 names of Shri Lalita Sahasranama are attributed to Shri Adhiparasakthi Shri Nirmala Devi. It is absolutely doubtless that the Shri Mataji Lalita Devi in Kash's Sahasrara is the Reality behind Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi on Earth. This state of doubtless awareness has to be understood and sustained. One day the physical Adi Shakti will have to leave Earth. It is time to turn our attention from Her temporary external human form to that of Her eternal internal Divine Reality. Time and Truth will lead all seekers of the Spirit to this irreversible, ever- expanding Collective Consciousness.

Vagvadini (350th): The power behind speech (Yadvacho Ha Va cham — Kena Up. 1-2). The speech behind speech or one who knows the speech.

Sirahsthita: She dwells inside the head near Brahmarandhra as the seat of the Lotus Feet of Guru. (591)

Chandah-Sara: 'Chandas' is rhythm in speech. She is the Essence of such a rhythm or the Power behind it. (844)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/6791

So Andrzej, if you follow the SY organization then you will have to write letters and leave it at the photo of Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. If you follow the Adi Shakti you will never indulge in such ignorance again as you know She knows all that you intend to write. The same goes for all the SY rituals that are rooted in ignorance and has without question retarded the spiritual growth of tens of thousands. And if you include the official editing out of Shri Mataji's Divine Message it is without question a crime against humanity ................... and God Almighty as well!

But as i keep repeating: "The Devi will triumph!"

regards to all,

jagbir

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent