My ssahaji sister, i know the Divine Feminine within me acknowledged your message

"So after meditation i sat for a while and pondered the reason for the increased flow of cool breeze. It is clear that is not due to the physical Shri Mataji—though many SYs like Michalis will insist that is so—but because of the same Shri Mataji within our Sahasraras. i know the Devi exists within all humans as Pure Consciousness and is the Self in all. It is She who increased the flow of vibrations and the reason(s) for doing so can only be because of the great soul you truly are and what you have written. i can say this with conviction because i have had similar experiences over the years, even with non- SYs like N.... L.... below: "

jai Shri Mataji
since last week i was reading everybody's reply silently..... thanks for replying me....it's really helped me out to clear my mind. Actually in the beginning i used the wrong word....that i don't know how to look inside.
i am in sahaja yoga since last couple of years....and i can see my self very clearly...how my self changed slowly...i did not have to put that much efforts. it just happened.
Actually i learned so much from my collectivity...i learned how my other sahaj brother and sister behave....how deep are they...infact i met so many of them in collectivity that they are so deep. we don't talk much about clearing or so....most of the time we talk about how we improve our meditation.
Thanks Jagbir your words really help me out....but still i encourage everybody if you get chance please go in collective meditation. I don't think i am expressing my self enough to thank my collectivity.
Because of my collectivity i am here today in sahajayoga. i am feeling so much love when i see them.
and thank you Mother for coming on Earth just for us....now we have to do her work....but i think it's start from your own self...so please watch your self whenever you do something.
now we are a sahajayogi....and that is the greatest thing happened ever....
JSM
ssahaji

Dear ssahaji sister (and all),

When i read your post yesterday the cool vibrations flowing 24/7 from my Sahasrara and hands became even cooler. It was such a beautiful experience that i immediately went into meditation to enjoy the bliss. My ssahaji sister, i know the Divine Feminine within me acknowledged your message (confirming for me, among other things, that you were telling the truth).

i wanted to tell you so yesterday but refrained because it may have been construed as self-advertisement. But Michalis' unreasonable ungratefulness—despite removal of a deeply conditioned, but false, collective mindset regarding Shri Mataji's photograph—forced me today to express what i experienced about you.

i continue....

So after meditation i sat for a while and pondered the reason for the increased flow of cool breeze. It is clear that is not due to the physical Shri Mataji—though many SYs like Michalis will insist that is so—but because of the same Shri Mataji within our Sahasraras. i know the Devi exists within all humans as Pure Consciousness and is the Self in all. It is She who increased the flow of vibrations and the reason(s) for doing so can only be because of the great soul you truly are and what you have written. i can say this with conviction because i have had similar experiences over the years, even with non- SYs like N.... L.... below:

——————— Original message ———————
On 2/2/07, N... L... wrote:

Please send me information re: Shri Mataji's tour schedule.

with Deep Gratitude and Love,

N....... L.......

Hi N...... L.......,

i am sorry to say that Shri Mataji is 83-years-old and has retired from public appearance. Is there any other way i can help?

jagbir

to: Jagbir Singh
date: Fri, Feb 2, 2007 at 8:33 PM
subject: Thank you for responding so quickly

Jagbir; I am deeply moved by her teaching, and her Presence. And I am deeply grateful to her. Through you, in this moment, I hope this is conveyed to Her.

With Love and Blessings,

N.... L..., MSW
A Sacred Path

Date: Sat, Feb 3, 2007 at 9:07 AM

Just want to let you know N.... that yesterday evening, after reading your reply, i meditated. It was one of the most beautiful and deep meditations i had, full of vibrations and bliss. (i am still feeling the after effects today morning).

i know the Divine Feminine within me acknowledged your message, and that is why i had this wonderful experience. The same Divine Feminine exists within you too.

All i can say from the vibrations is that you are a great ancient soul, perhaps on the last leg of the journey. i wish you all success on your spiritual path to merge with the Divine and attain the eternal Afterlife. Thanks for the experience.

warmest regards,

jagbir
(end)

So it may be questioned: "What has all this got to do with Michalis?”

Answer: Either ssahaji or Michalis can be right, not both, as their opinions contradict. Debating and arguing is pointless as i only know too well the futility of words, and the useless energy expended, to ponder this pettiness (that i need more humility, sweeter language and grovelling humiliation when pleading and begging self-realized SYs that they realize their inner Self; give up the regressive daily external rituals to cleanse their subtle system; prevent WCASY's blatant corruption of Shri Mataji's teachings and assumption of Her Will; be honest and upfront to humanity about Shri Mataji's advent and Divine Message ..... week after week, month after month, year after year and decade after decade).

The increased flow of vibrations is evidence that ssahaji is right, and saves us from the agony of doubt and indecision. i have had the same experience with my ssahaji sister yesterday as that with N...... last year, and the Divine Feminine within is flawless in Her acknowledgement of great souls through vibrations. Thanks.

Regards to all,

jagbir

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent