"Papa, do not leave me alone on Earth.”

"Today on the way to school we discussed this rebirth issue again. Lalita again requested that she would like me to be her daughter. It looks like i may have to come back to this Earth again after experiencing the worst of Kali Yuga, something that i don't really look forward to. But Lalita also sacrificed by taking birth on Earth as my daughter in order to to awaken me from this Age of Darkness, and introduce me to the great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.”

Date: Wed Oct 22, 2003 2:10 pm
Subject: "Papa, do not leave me alone on Earth.”

Dear devotees of the Adi Shakti,

My daughter Lalita aged 9-years is very close to me, so close that it has become difficult for her to be without my presence. It has fulfilled my role as a father, as she is the only daughter after 3 sons.

Every night i have to sleep on a mattress in her room. Even that is not sufficient and she also sleeps on that single-bed mattress with me. That small tight place, where one of us sometimes slip off the edge, is better that the comfort of her bed.

Lalita knows quite a lot about the Sahasrara and the eternal Spirit World where the Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi rules supreme. According to her Shri Mataji is extremely beautiful and eternally youthful, and no other woman is comparable to Her in any way.

Lalita also knows that we are eternal souls who incarnate from one body to another, and that her deceased grandfather is presently the son of a Sahaja Yogi ............. by the grace of the Adi Shakti who made sure of that birth in a SY family for his final liberation or moksha from earthly bondage. After all, She is:

1) Shri Punya-labhya which in the Sri Lalita Sahasranama is Her 543rd name which means"Attained by the meritorious or righteous. She is worshipped as a result of good actions in previous births. It is said that for a devotee of Sri-Lalita, it is his last and final birth, before Moksa.”

2) Sahasrarambujarudha (106th) which means"She ascends the Sahasrara-chakra. She dwells there as saksi or chitkala in the liberated souls. This is Moksa.”

3) Sukhaprada (192nd): Confers happiness or bliss or Moksa which is Nirvana-Sukha, the Bliss of Liberation.

4) Rajarajarchita (305th): Worshipped by Kubera, the richest; therefore, giver of things beyond the reach of the richest, i.e., Moksa.

5) Bhavanya-kutharika (114th): She axes away the forest of births. Worship of Sri-Lalita confers moksa from samsara, i.e., cycle of births.

6) Samrajya-dayini (692th): Giver of Empires. She confers on Her devotees Empires which only a performer of Rajasuya-Yaga gets. It also means 'Moksa-Samrajya' or the Empire of Liberation known as 'Purna-Pattabhiseka' or 'Purna-Diksa' in Sri-Vidya. It is even greater than any Earthly empire.

7) Sarvartha-datri (698th): The Giver of the four objects of human endeavour or Purusarthas — Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksa.

8) Kumara-gana-nathamba (442nd): Mother of Kumara and Gananatha. Kumara is the Commander-in-Chief of the divine forces and hence the foremost of the divinishing forces of Consciousness. Ganesa is another aspect of the above whose manifestation is to destroy all obstructions to the divinishing force of Consciousness. These two deities have thousands of devotees all over our country worshipped for Moksa or God-realisation.

9) Purusartha-Prada (291th): Fulfils the four objects of life i.e., Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksa.

10) Dharma-Vardhini (959th): Who promotes righteous conduct enjoined by scriptures which leads to salvation or moksa.

11) Pasahantri (811th): One who destroys Pasas or bonds and gives liberation or Moksa.

12) Nirvana-sukha-dayini (390th): Giver of the bliss of liberation — grants Her devotees the unequaled bliss of moksa.

13) Svargapavargada (764th): Svarga is happiness which has an ending, sometime after the Punya is exhausted. Apavarga is bliss or Moksa which is infinite happiness. She confers both.

14) Mrtyumathani (181st): Destroying death, conferring on devotees Amrtattva or Moksa.

15) Anarghya-Kaivalya-Padadayini (927th): Who confers on the devotees the invaluable state of Liberation or Moksa.

Since she knows that the great Adi Shakti is capable of granting any boons to Her devotees, Lalita has made a request to me several times - that i stay with her even after my own physical death. At first i did not understand what she was trying to say. She blushed and in a soft voice told me to come back again and live with her, perhaps as her daughter. i was really touched by her love and desire to be together again by the only way possible - rebirth.

So i told her i will come back as her daughter, if that was necessary, but on one condition ................. that she must never smack me. Both of us laughed loudly and hugged each other with joy.

Today on the way to school we discussed this rebirth issue again. Lalita again requested that she would like me to be her daughter. It looks like i may have to come back to this Earth again after experiencing the worst of Kali Yuga, something that i don't really look forward to. But Lalita also sacrificed by taking birth on Earth as my daughter in order to to awaken me from this Age of Darkness, and introduce me to the great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.

Who knows by then Kali Yuga may have long ended as millions begin to surrendered to Her message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection. So for how long can this Good News of God Almighty be resisted or suppressed? i know it is just a matter of time in this life. Just a matter of time.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

"I am the Adi Shakti (Holy Spirit/Ruh). I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task.”

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Adi-Shakti [615th]: Primal Power; being the First Cause. (Sri Lalita Sahasranama)

Semira
Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:10 am

Dear Jagbir,

What you have written about the relationship between you and your daughter is beautiful, and I feel deep emotions stirred by your post. Your love shines through your words.

We never really lose the people we love, they are always with us in the Spirit, or they return in earthly form to give us needed guidance and support, and it is such a comfort and a joy to know this.

The Divine Message is one of immense power and magnitude, and is irrepressible. It will reach those who desire it from the words and experiences of those like yourself.

Love, Semira

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, pallawi wrote:

Jai Shree Matajee,

Thanks Jagbir ji for such a touching and enlightening mail.It will always help me to keep on track in this journey of seeking truth. Your relation with Lalita is so spiritual and passionate.This is by Her grace that i am able to witness it. really thrilled when i read it.

Jai Shree Matajee
regards

Pallawi

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse this site where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity based on the advent and message of the promised Spirit-Paraclete who—already manifested in various forms over the ages as His Spirit (Shakti)—now brings eschatological closure and commences the Resurrection:

Disclaimer: This non-profit site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better comprehension of controversial religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.