Resurrection and the Fiery End of the Quran, Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam

The Holy Quran

" (Satan) said: 'O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they (the dead) will be resurrected.' Allah said: athen verily, you are of those reprieved, till the Day of the time appointed.'" " (Satan) said: 'O my Lord! Because You misled me, I shall indeed adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and I shall mislead them all. Except Your chosen, (guided) slaves among them.'" (al-Hijr: 36-40)

Most Muslims will still not realize why they are only now suddenly being informed of their Jahannam-bound errors by his Ruh (Spirit), 14 centuries later. It is because 14 centuries ago Allah said to Satan: "'Then verily, you are of those reprieved, till the Day of the time appointed.'"

i know most Muslims will still not realize why. It is because 14 centuries ago" (Satan) said: 'O my Lord! Give me then respite till the Day they will be resurrected.'"

The 14 centuries are up for Satan!

Satan was given respite by Allah till the Day the Believers will be resurrected. That Resurrection is taking place right now, though the vast majority are unaware (Quran 30:55).

The 14 centuries are up for Satan. If that is not the case then Allah can be accused of a deliberate, wilful and calculated attempt to mislead humanity. After all, He still allowed Satan free reign even though the later promised to"Adorn the path of error for them (mankind) on the earth, and [] shall mislead them all.”

But Ar-Rahim only gave respite till the commencement of the Resurrection, after which Satan cannot deceive, delude or mislead humans anymore. No one can now accuse Allah of any wrongdoing. His Ruh is on Earth and Satan is rendered powerless. How can Satan have any influence during this blessed Al Qadr (The Night of Power and Destiny)? How can Satan mislead when Allah has issued His Call to witness the Resurrection?

Satan being bound up during the Resurrection and Last Judgment is not only found in the Quran but Bible as well.

"Rev. 20.4-10: The First Resurrection

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them:
And I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus and for the word of God,
And which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,
Or in their hands; And they lived and reigned a thousand years.
But the rest of the dead lived not again, until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:
On such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
And they shall reign with him a thousand years.
And when the thousand years are expired, Satan will be loosed out of his prison.
And shall go out to deceive the nations, which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog,
To gather them together to battle, the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
And they went up on the breath of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about,
And fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
And the devil that deceived them was cast out into the lake of fire
and brimstone, where the beast and false prophet are,
And shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:4-10

This is an extremely important Revelation to humankind because it stresses that this is the First Resurrection. Every human being since creation will be born again during the present Resurrection, receive Self-Realization, judged and allowed to enter the Kingdom of God. All the millions who died at the hands of the Church will be born during the Blossom Time, the time when the Great Spirit of God walks on Earth. These will be the souls who lived to the true preaching of Lord Jesus, followed the Word of God, resisted the will of the Church, refused to bow before the images of the Antichrist, neither received his blessings, baptism, nor any communion bread. Today they exist as Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Taoists and others, oblivious to their past lives. They will respond to the Call of the First Resurrection and be among the first to be liberated.

It has to be emphasized that Hindus, Buddhist, Sikhs—the believers of rebirth—are completely subject to the Great News (surah 78:1-5 An-Naba) of Resurrection. They were Christians in some of their previous lives. The reverse applies to Christians, Jews and Muslims. Only fools and fundamentalists amongst them would claim, without a shred of evidence, of a homogeneous religious heritage spanning countless lives.

The present Sahaja Yogis—who also have absolutely no memory of their past glories or divinity—have accepted the Message of Resurrection and are spiritually cleansing themselves daily, for they know that they are being witnessed and will be judged. They will be among the first to enter His Kingdom and followed by many who will heed His Message of Grace, Mercy, Compassion and Love to all His Human Family. Those successful in cleansing themselves in heart, mind and soul will not be subject to the Second Death—the final dissolution of the universe and the sending of souls who failed the present First Resurrection back into the next creation after trillions of years. Any human who achieves the metamorphosis into the spirit is unconditionally free for all eternity, and shall be the priests of God and Shri Jesus.

This First Resurrection of the Bible matches that of the Qur'n (Chapter 75 Al Qiyamah [The Resurrection]). Unfortunately the misled Muslims have also been deceived, and told by their naive ayatollahs, shaikhs, ulema, mullahs, imams and scholars that Resurrection will only take place when the world ends—just as in Christianity—and not before the End. None of them seem to understand and accept the Truth that only after the Comforter has arrived on Earth and explained all that Shri Jesus wanted to be explained will humans be enlightened enough to comprehend the Reality of the Last Judgment. (The Muslim scholars definitely do not want any Muslim to be aware of this Reality as it will destroy their 'final prophet' falsehood.)

The First Resurrection of the Bible matches that of the Srimad Bhagavatam. Kash confirmed from the Great Divine Mother that all liberated souls will spend another 15 trillion 480 billion years after the Great Dissolution on another planet. On August 22, 1994, Kash meditated and took along the Second Canto of the Srimad Bhagavatam. In his Sahasrara he opened page 108 [Canto 2, Ch. 2, Text 26] to enquire about the translation of the second paragraph:

Srimad Bhagavatam, Canto 2
"This Sisumara is the pivot for the turning of the complete universe, and it is called the navel of Visnu [Garbhodakasayi Visnu]. The yogi alone goes beyond this circle of Sisumara and attains the planet [Maharloka] where purified saints like Bhrgu enjoy a duration of life of 4,300,000,000 solar years...

At the time of the final devastation of the complete universe [the end of the duration of Brahma's life], a flame of fire emanates from the mouth of Ananta [from the bottom of the universe]. The yogi sees all the planets of the universe burning to ashes, and thus he leaves for Satyaloka by airplanes used by the great purified souls. The duration of life in Satyaloka is calculated to be 15,480,000,000,000 years.”

Srimad Bhagavatam, Canto 2, Ch. 2 Text 25-6
(A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, Srimad Bhagavatam, Bhaktivedanta Book Trust, 1987, p. 108.)

Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God, 1999, pages 1823-4

It is very important to understand the present First Resurrection of both the Bible and Quran:

"This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. On such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ.”

Those who do not participate in the present first Resurrection will have no chance of eternal life in the Kingdom of God i.e., protected from the Fiery End. Even the Srimad Bhagavatam confirms that only great purified souls will be spared the Final Dissolution. Only fools think they can get purified by going to the Church, Mosque or Temple. His Holy Spirit (Ruh/Adi Shakti) within assures all that She will, the daily experience of the Cool Breeze (Winds of Resurrection/Ruach) being proof of the promised purification (born again of the Spirit [John 3:1-8]/Baptism of Allah [Quran 2:138]) to enter I-al-Jannah (Kingdom of God/Satyaloka)!

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles:
Allah and His Ruh: "Verily, We have warned you of a Penalty near"
Idolatry to take pride in belonging to a particular religious tradition
"There has to be a group of Jesus' followers who will exist until ...”
Meditation and experiencing Winds of Qiyamah is key
Ruh of Allah - the third most important article on Islam
Young African Muslim experiencing Winds of Qiyamah
Attention Sufis: Divine Feminine appears as Khatun-i-Qiyamat
Allah's (SWT) Decree: "I do call to witness the Resurrection Day"
To all Muslims: "You persistently closed your mind to this promise"
Quran states a messenger leads righteous believers out of darkness
Resurrection and fiery end of Quran, Bible and Srimad Bhagavatam
Without question Quran is a living, breathing scripture
Allah has made it clear that the faithful must believe indiscriminately
And how much do Muslims and non-Muslims understand its (Qur'n) ...?
"Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.” "
Allah's concern reflects that of His Ruh and he chastises the Ummah
Al Naba (The Great News) will spread - Malaysia joins Pakistan
“I wish they could accept that this is not Jihad time anymore but ...”
“There is a very big chapter on Resurrection.”

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

search www.adishakti.org