Shri Mataji: "But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"

"If you are looking for a complete collection of the gnostic works, I can definitely recommend this book. As it also includes the gospel Judas it is a good complement to the bible and many of its writings challenges what is commonly believed in Christianity today. In the these scriptures Jesus is urging people to become like him (instead of just believing in him). There seems to be much more profoundness to Jesus teachings than what is grasped by religion. Jesus did not come to earth to form a new religion, he came here to show and lead people to truth and knowledge, Gnosis.”- Sophia Gunterberg

Both Jesus and the Comforter came here to show and lead people to truth and knowledge, Gnosis

Oct 23, 2009

Dear Violet and all,

i am going to thoroughly enjoy"The Nag Hammadi Scriptures: The International Edition", one of the best book available. Since this is a recent addition to the Nag Hammadi collection (May 29, 2007) it has all the advantages of the latest research, better understanding and general acceptance.

More than that it is the message of Jesus that will attract modern humans, many of whom will find that the radical teachings of the Savior exclude the Church from salvation. Redemption and salvation to attain the eternal afterlife is from the Kingdom of God within, a cardinal rule laid down by the Comforter Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Both Jesus and the Comforter did not come to earth to form a new religion. They came here to show and lead people to truth and knowledge, Gnosis.

The Nag Hammadi , February 14, 2009
By Sophia Gunterberg"Sophia" (Sweden)

"If you are looking for a complete collection of the gnostic works, I can definitely recommend this book. As it also includes the gospel Judas it is a good complement to the bible and many of its writings challenges what is commonly believed in Christianity today. In the these scriptures Jesus is urging people to become like him (instead of just believing in him). There seems to be much more profoundness to Jesus teachings than what is grasped by religion. Jesus did not come to earth to form a new religion, he came here to show and lead people to truth and knowledge, Gnosis.”

Without question"The Nag Hammadi Scriptures: The International Edition"Will help us spread the Good News that the Comforter has brought on behalf of Jesus and God Almighty. It is a great blessing to all who dedicate their lives to fulfil God's Plan for humanity. All you need to do is tell/point to the truth as it is that very truth that attracted us in the first place. That truth cannot be challenged by any human, or even by billions. Even the most fanatical will sulk away in silence rather than deny their own revered Scriptures as both Jesus and the Comforter/Ruh/Holy Spirit/Divine Mother/Aykaa Mayee/Tao came here to show and lead people to truth and knowledge, Gnosis, collectively found in their Holy Books.

The great Adi Shakti explains how the knowledge (Gnosis) of this mystical inner world (Kingdom of God) will eventually awaken, transform and bring about fellowship and harmony among all peoples and nations during the Golden Age of the Resurrection and Last Judgment. This unprecedented knowledge and remembrance of Jesus' mystical teachings, to be delivered by the Comforter, is the final breakthrough in human evolution.”But, if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised from the dead Christ Jesus shall quicken your mortal bodies also through His Spirit who dwells in you.”The divine agent, then, is the Holy Spirit, in unity with the human spirit"[1];"The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious)"[2];"He (Jesus) is the Sign of the Hour (of Resurrection)"- Surat az-Zukhruf 43:61 [3]. The eschatology of all three monotheistic faiths is harmoniously fulfilled by Devi.

regards to all,

jagbir

Note:
[1] F. J. Lambretch, Resurrection in the New Testament, page 297;
[2] Eric Eve, The Jewish Context of Jesus' Miracles, p. 195;
[3] Holy Qur'n

Dear Jagbir and all,

Below are the Contents of the Book in the order that they appear. Though they are not numbered, i have numbered them below for our easy reference to them. The book is 844 pages long, so quite substantial. Perhaps the easiest approach would be for me to start at the beginning and work through them. (Maybe there is a reason why they appear in the order that they do). So, i could start at the beginning then, but if you particularly would like to cover some of the Contents earlier rather than later, please let me know as we could always skip over some and get back to them later. Or—i could feel to do the same; i don't know at this stage.

Having skimmed through them, it is like going through a candy shop. You decide you want this one first, then you decide you want that one and end up not knowing where you want to start! And if you think the titles give you a good idea as to the material, that is not strictly speaking true. The material is not strictly speaking all about Jesus and the Comforter either (in the literal meaning of the word), with quite a few treatises being about origins and beginnings—material we are not so familiar with as it has been hidden from humanity for about 1500 years.

For that reason, i think it will be a good idea to also include the Introductory Commentaries, to help give us a grasp of this ancient, forgotten material, which in some cases are going to be a challenge to even understand. That said, like yourself, i am looking forward to all that we will glean from this Book. We really are indebted to the scholars who have done all this great work, so we could read and study these ancient spiritual treatises, that people read about 1500 years ago or more!

regards to all,

violet

Dear Violet and all,

To prove that both Jesus and the Comforter came here to show and lead people to truth and knowledge, Gnosis, all i need are priceless gems like these:

"In The Sacred Book one reads:

...(She is)...the image of the invisible, virginal, perfect spirit... She became The Mother of everything, for she existed before them all, The Mother-father [matropater]...

In the Gospel to the Hebrews, Jesus speaks of"my Mother, the Spirit.”Again, in the Gospel of Thomas"Jesus contrasts his earthly parents, Mary and Joseph, with his divine Father—the Father of Truth- -and his divine Mother, the Holy Spirit.”And, in the Gospel of Philip," whoever becomes a Christian gains 'both father and mother' for the Spirit (rurah) is 'Mother of many.'...”

Even a sentence or two will be sufficient:

"But, if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised from the dead Christ Jesus shall quicken your mortal bodies also through His Spirit who dwells in you.”The divine agent, then, is the Holy Spirit, in unity with the human spirit"
F. J. Lambretch, Resurrection in the New Testament, page 297;

i read the entire"Resurrection in the New Testament"And only extracted these:

i) But, if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised from the dead Christ Jesus shall quicken your mortal bodies also through His Spirit who dwells in you.
ii) The general resurrection occurs just before the final judgment and ... takes in many nations
iii) THE LAST JUDGMENT (a must-read for all who are taking part in it)

Since the physical Comforter Shri Mataji is also the eternal Holy Spirit within it does not matter if the"material is not strictly speaking all about Jesus and the Comforter", or where and how you start. All i need is specific information that, among other things, also fulfils this wish of Shri Mataji's:

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“I am the Adi Shakti (the Holy Spirit or Ruh of Allah). I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this Form to do this tremendous task. The more you understand this the better it would be. You will change tremendously.

I knew I'll have to say that openly one day and we have said it. But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Sydney, Australia — March 21, 1983
(Adi-Shakti [615th]: Primal Power; being the First Cause.)

So we must always remain focussed on the entire forest despite the distracting trees. For that Silence is an absolute prerequisite.

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles:
As in earlier Gnostic religion, resurrection ... is distinctly not ...
The resurrection of Jesus is not the central datum of Christianity.
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore
He whose fearless supreme sacrifice now fulfills eschatological promise
Deepak Chopra: "Jesus belongs to the world. The promise ...”
Crucifixion demonstrates"What dies is mortal body, not living spirit"
Deepak Chopra has done far more to uphold and promote Jesus
Entrance into Kingdom of God which Jesus speaks
The granting of the spirit of holiness is viewed as yet to take place ...
Our desire is that the Holy Spirit, who is the Divine Revealer ...
Eschatological aspect of the kingdom possesses for Jesus ...
Jesus declared gospel of resurrection is heritage of every man
Across the crowd, I suddenly caught a glimpse of His mother, Mary
The harvest should be taken to represent final judgment
Jesus' point is that Kingdom of God is a historical process...
More importantly, he expects scribe not to reject instruction about...
The general resurrection occurs just before the final judgment and ...
What's in scriptures that has been collectively promised to all humans?
A willful and deliberate rejection by Muslims of the Great News
The Comforter will explain"mysteries which are beyond the world ...
When will of man and will of God are one, the resurrection is a fact.
Devi: "Till the complete knowledge ... arises, there is no liberation.”
Every July 16 will be celebrated as Al-Qadr (The Night of Power)
Let's raise the bar and set a minimum standard for the Blossom Time
Walter Mercado: "But before it comes, the old must be purged.”
Eschatology - very heart and soul of Judaism, Christianity and Islam
No difference between God Almighty sending Comforter or Spirit (Ruh)
Shri Mataji: "But the Muslims do not want to talk about Resurrection
For Muslims Allah's warning of specific solar eclipse signals End Times
Blessed is the man who will eat at the feast in the Kingdom of God
"We will show them Our signs ... within their own beings"surah 41:53
The Day His Spirit (Ruach) is poured will coincide with day of Messiah
Holy Spirit is not really an intellectual premise but a faith experience
>Both Jesus and the Comforter came here to show and lead people
"But now it is you people who have to prove it that I am that!"
Comforter will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

search www.adishakti.org