Shri Mataji: "I have to warn all the SYs ... Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment"

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“In between Jesus Christ and His destroying Incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter into the Kingdom of God, which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment.

The population of the Earth is at the maximum these days because all those - practically all those who had aspirations to enter into the Kingdom of God - are born in modern times and are going to be born very soon. This is the most important times because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to hear this but that's the fact. It's the Truth!

Though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get to your Realization and that the whole story of Last Judgment - which looks such a horrifying experience - has been made very beautiful, and very tender, and delicate, and does not disturb you.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Kundalini And Kalki Shakti, Bombay, India - September 28, 1979

“But they should also understand that this is the Golden Age of Emancipation, Resurrection and Last Judgment; if we can achieve it, all of us, including them also, will have the blessings of the Divine love which has been promised a long time back.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Of course there are some absurd things which grew with misinterpretation and interference from unholy people, which are common in these religions. For example, Jews, Christian and Muslims believe that when they die their bodies will come out of their graves and they will all be resurrected at the Time of Resurrection, at the Time of Last Judgment, at the Time of Qiyamah. It is illogical to think what will remain inside those graves after five hundred years. Nobody wants to think and understand that it is not the body but the soul that will come out of these bodies, be born again as human beings and be saved through Qiyamah and Resurrection.”

"This is the Last Judgment time, and everyone can judge him or herself through the light of the Spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The Last Judgment is done by the Kundalini. On the fingertips one can feel oneself and can judge oneself.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"These are the times described in the Holy Bible as the"Last Judgment"And in the Koran as"Qiyamah", the Resurrection Time. Astrologically it is also called the Age of Aquarius, the time of rebirth and of great spiritual development on the Earth.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"And in this great happening of the Last Judgment and the Resurrection Time, one need not, and should not, believe blindfolded in whatever is said about ascent or salvation, but should treat it like a hypothesis, and observe the facts with an open mind like a, scientist.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"In my opinion, every Westerner has, as a matter of urgency, to understand the vital role he has to play in this great Age of Transformation and of the Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Thus, the establishment of global peace can only come through people who have achieved this state in modern times which is very special and I call it a Blossom Time. In the Bible, it is described as the Last Judgment, also in the Koran it is called as Qiyamah (the Resurrection time).”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the Last Judgment. Either you will go to heaven or you will go to hell. It's already working out like that. So let's see. Where are you? So I have to again and again tell you as your mother, I have to correct you and tell you that remember this is the Last Judgment and please, don't take anymore to the activities which are antichrist.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Now this is the Last Judgment and those who miss will miss in any case. Christ has said," You will be calling Me Christ, Christ, but I will not recognize you.” "

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So in this Last Judgment a new race, new race of great people is created. It is your own. It is your own power. Only to know how glorious you are. How great you are. Absolutely free because you get that superior intelligence. In the light of Spirit you know what is constructive for you. You know absolute knowledge.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So, as it is, you are already marked, you have already been chosen by Christ in his Last Judgment, and you are there. But still one should know that there is also the possibility that you are hypocrites, that you are playing with only words. Could be that we still have to cleanse ourselves, so just put your mind into yourself, and just see for yourself that where have I gone wrong.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"People do not know what time has come. It is the last chance. You won't get any more chance. In Bible it has been described as the Last Judgment. Your Last Judgment is in Sahaja Yoga and how it will be done can be judged by yourself.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the Last Judgment. Let us see what happens. Whatever people come is alright for me. Even if they do not come, it's still alright. Remember, God will not bow before you.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"For us, in between Christ and this destroying incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki, there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter in the Kingdom of God, which in the Bible is called as the Last Judgment. That you will be judged, all of you will be judged on this earth.”

"I have to warn all the Sahaja Yogis who are here because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment; not only that you will be judged, that you are entering into the Kingdom of God, but you become the citizens of God is correct.”

"I am here to work for you day and night. You know that I work very hard for you. I spare no efforts, to help you, and do everything that is possible to make you all right; to make you pass this examination of Last Judgment; but you have to cooperate with me, and you have to go headlong about it, and devote most of your time for Sahaja Yoga and for imbibing all that is great and noble.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the greatest of the greatest things which can happen to anyone that you know. Also you know, this is the greatest happening, which was prophesied long time back as the Last Judgment. You know that this is the way, you are going to be judged. So we have to work very hard. We have to work. It is effortlessly given to you, alright. But to maintain it, keep it up to go high, we have to religiously work it out.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"And that your Last Judgment is also now. Only through Kundalini awakening God is going to judge you. How is he going to judge you otherwise? You think of somebody now, a person comes in now. Here is somebody sitting to judge you. How? By how many hair-dressers you have been to? Or how many suits you have stitched for Christmas? Or what presents you have bought or how many cards you have sent? and to how many people you have sent some other things which may not be very palatable. That's not the way.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the most important time because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to have this but that's a fact & is the truth. Though you can understand, that Mother's love makes it very easy for you to get through your realization and that the whole story of the Last Judgment looks such as horrifying experience has been made very beautiful and very tender and delicate and does not disturb you. But this is the Last Judgment I tell you, and you all are going to be judged through Sahaja Yoga, whether, you can enter into the kingdom of God or not.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The Last Judgment has started. We are facing the Last Judgment today. We are not aware of it. And all the satanic forces have come out like the wolves in sheep's clothes. And they are trying to attract you and you do not judge them. You only sit down and judge the Reality. It has started, it is a fact. It has started.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"That Krishna has said once you get your realisation your problems are solved, physical, emotional, mental, all problems are solved and you become absolutely relaxed. That goes without saying. But I'm not here to sort of cure people and go to hospitals. Nothing of the kind. It's just who are the seekers will be blessed because this is the reward of this Last Judgment.”

"Christ has said very clearly in the second chapter of Matthew 2nd verse"You'll be calling me Christ! Christ! I won't recognize you.” That's very true. It is not a question of who recognises Him, but He should recognize you because the advent of Christ is going to be absolutely terrible. He is not going to talk to you, convince you or comfort you or give you any council as I am trying my level best, but He will just come for the Last Sorting out because I declare that the Last Judgment has started. The Last Judgment takes place only through Kundalini awakening. There is no other way out. God is going to do it through living process.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"But, logically, you must understand. Where should we reach? What should happen to us? As seekers, what are we expecting? This is a very, very precarious and important time is more to say. The Last Judgment has started. That has started. That's how you are all here and you are seeking. The way it will judge, is the Kundalini has to rise. Your have to become self realized. Then you start feeling your centers on your fingers.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Sahaja Yoga is for the emancipation of the whole world, at every level. Once we have people of a certain number in Sahaja Yoga, it will start triggering understanding of real righteousness, religiousness and our love for God, and enlightened faith in God. This is how the Resurrection time is going to be worked out. This is the Last Judgment time, and everyone can judge him or herself through the light of the Spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"If we have to change this world, and if we have to save our people from complete destruction, we have to take to wisdom, and that is only possible when the brain is enlightened by Kundalini. This is what is very important today, when we see that this world is on the verge of destruction. Of course, the Creator himself is very anxious to save us and that is why he has in these modern times which are called Kali Yuga, made the all-pervading power activated.

So, now a new age has started which is called the Age of Aquarius,

(Kumbha) meaning the pitcher carrier of spiritual holy water that is the work of Kundalini. The activity of the Kundalini is like the sap of the tree that rises and nourishes all parts of the tree and does not get stuck at one flower (centre). Moreover these are special times. This is the resurrection time. The Last Judgment is done by the Kundalini. On the fingertips one can feel oneself and can judge oneself.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Of course, this is also the age of science and technology in which human beings have progressed beyond the stage of blind faith. And in this great happening of the Last Judgment and the Resurrection Time, one need not, and should not, believe blindfolded in whatever is said about ascent or salvation, but should treat it like a hypothesis, and observe the facts with an open mind like a, scientist. Of course, if a hypothesis is proved, then any honest, scientifically minded modern person has to accept it.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Now this is the Last Judgment and those who miss will miss in any case. Christ has said," You will be calling Me Christ, Christ, but I will not recognize you.”So understand you have to become the Spirit as Christ has said," You are to be born again.”You may have faith in me or not - doesn't matter. You must have faith in yourself to begin with.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"But in a way is good because this is Last Judgment. If by marriage, by temptations, by wrong doings, by conditionings if you have to go out, you have to go out.

I must tell you that also there's very little place in the Kingdom of God. Unless and until you prove to be good Sahaja Yogis, there is no place for you, for mediocre there is no place. You have to serious, deep, seeking, dedicated Sahaja Yogis otherwise you have no place.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So this is the Last Judgment and you will be judged for everything that you do for Sahaja Yoga. One has to be very careful as to how you behave, what is your attitude is and how you should change.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Shri Krishna, as I have told you, was the incarnation of diplomacy. So He plays around quite a lot and ultimately He brings forth the untruth and the falsehood. But in doing that He judges people so it's very important that Shri Krishna's powers of His diplomacy were to be manifesting at this time when it is the Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“Have full confidence, if you want to have your realisation, yo all will get it
Ayez une confiance totale, si vous voulez votre réalisation du Soi, vous l'urez

I cannot force on you, because I respect your freedom
Et je ne peux pas forcer ce processus â l'intérieur de vous, parce que je respecte votre liberté

Immediately we'll know those who are not capable of knowing the Truth
Immédiatement nous verrons ceux qui ne sont pas capables de connaître la Vérité

All such people should leave the hall
Et tous ces gens devraient quitter la salle maintenant

It is not civil to disturb others if they want to have their ascent everybody has this right, legal right
Et il n'est pas poli du tout de déranger tous les gens qui veulent avoir cette ascension spirituelle, les gens qui ont le droit d'voir cette ascension spirituelle

If you want to miss your own ascent, you can go ahead, you can chose, the choice is yours, this is the Last Judgment
Si vous voulez passer â côté de votre ascension spirituelle, c'est votre choix, c'est maintenant le Jugement Dernier

And with this Last Judgment, you have to judge yourself
Et dans ce Jugement Dernier, vous devez vous juger vous-même

In the Koran it is very clearly said at the time of Resurrection, your hands will speak and will give witness against you
Dans le Coran il est dit très clairement que au jour du Jugement Dernier, vos mains parleront et témoigneront contre vous

There is a very big chapter on Resurrection, but the fundamentalists don't want to look at it
Il y a un grand chapître sur la Résurrection dans le Coran, mais les fondamentalistes ne veulent pas le regarder

They believe their religion is the best
Ils pensent que leur religion est la meilleure

But what would it has done to anyone?
Mais quels bienfaits a-t-elle apportés â qui que ce soit?

It is so much misinterpreted... so much misinterpreted
Cela a été tellement mal interprété...

Now the time has come, this is a special time which is the time of Resurrection, this is the Qiyamah
Et maintenant le temps est venu, c'est le temps de la résurrection, c'est le Qiyamah

It is the special time of Last Judgment
C'est le temps très spécial du Jugement Dernier

where you have to judge yourself
O il vous faut vous juger vous-même

“This is the most important time because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to have this, but that's a fact and is the truth, though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get through your realisation, and that the whole story of the Last Judgment looks such as horrifying experience, has been made very beautiful and very tender and delicate and does not disturb you.

But this is the Last Judgment, I tell you, and you are all going to be judged through Sahaja Yoga, whether you can enter into the Kingdom of God or not.”

"Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

"The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

Shri Mataji's"Core Teaching"of the Last Judgment/Resurrection

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Dear All,

Appended, are the myriad ways in which Shri Mataji taught about the Last Judgment and Resurrection. She endlessly enlightened and explained about that subject - a"core subject", without which Christianity admits it doesn't have a message at all. Without the Last Judgment and Resurrection, we also don't have a message. Shri Mataji made it into a beautiful Gnostic Message. We are happy that Mother has given us the opportunity to give it at https://adishakti.org/

regards to all,

violet

“Declare to all the nations now that I am the Holy Ghost and I have come for this Special Time, that is, the Resurrection Time.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Assume Yourself, Sydney, Australia - March 21, 1983

[It is told at https://adishakti.org/ that Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Adi Shakti/Holy Ghost, and that She has come at this special Resurrection Time.]

“Now the Time has come to start talking, announcing, telling about it to everyone. Otherwise the world would say that we never knew about it.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[SYs around the world are giving self-realisation over the internet, and in person. People need to understand Shri Mataji's Gnostic Message.]

“The Truth which is absolute has to express itself in these Modern Times. And even if it is not accepted it will never die. On the contrary, if it is not accepted, it will expose all falsehood and destroy it!"

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[i don't think people realise how powerful the Absolute Truth is. At this special time, it has become an active force, that is exposing all that is not the truth.]

“But I myself feel, as predicted by many, that possibly because of your understanding and your wisdom, I am sure something great may happen in this world and things may be brought to a proper level of understanding of spirituality because this is the Last Judgment and in this Last Judgment you have to play a very vital role which I am sure you can do it, if you decide to achieve something for the future. May God bless you.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Cabella, Italy — September 27, 1998

[We can use our enlightened attention to help people understand the reality of their Spirit. The way Shri Mataji explains the Last Judgment, does not upset people.]

“But these are special time, the Blossom Time. They call it the Last Judgment, you can call it the Resurrection Time, you can call it the Qiyamah, they call it in Koran. It is said that people will come out of their graves and will get their Resurrection. I mean what is left to the graves is nothing but a few stones and a few bones. No! All these souls which are dead will take their birth, take human body and take their Realization in these special times. This is a sensible thing to say and is also happening.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Moscow, Russia — November 12, 1993

[Shri Mataji has corrected people's misinterpretation of the Resurrection, so that it makes sense.]

“The Last Judgment has started. We are facing the Last Judgment today. We are not aware of it. And all the satanic forces have come out like the wolves in sheep clothes. And they are trying to attract you and you do not judge them. You only sit down and judge the Reality. It has started, it is a fact. It has started.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Kingston, U.K. — June 11, 1980

[Jagbir has a post in Pending, where he quotes Srinivas Rao. In these 3 quotes, Srinivas Rao describes the satanic forces that Shri Mataji is talking about. Shri Mataji has also told us that these satanic forces are no longer external to us, but are inside of us as the lower self or ego. Here is how Srinivas Rao describes these forces:

"These anti-divine forces are so much like divine that they possess tremendous strength, power, light, will power, penance and knowledge. But they are opposed to Divine Law and truth. They hijack the position of divine force. They have the exaggerated ego-sense. Their work is of the nature of distortion and perversion.” (Srinivas Rao)

"Life itself is a battle, a struggle. A war between good & evil, light & darkness, knowledge and ignorance, truth and falsehood, delight & delusion, immortality and death. There are certain forces in this creation whose sole purpose is to hinder the process of evolution. And there are equally powerful forces that encourage him at every step, lift him up when he stumbles, help him to reach the victory post. This struggle is found in Rig Veda. Indra, the Master or King of Illumined mind is confronted with Vrittasura. This is the struggle between light - the Illumination and Ignorance.” (Srinivas Rao)

"The next 2 demons are Shumbha and Nishumbha. They represent Light. They usurp the posts and functions of all the Gods and begin ruling the 3 worlds. But their light does not come out of the Sun of Truth, theirs is a reflection of Ego. They want to possess all the rare things on the earth, all that is best, and also the Devi herself, who is the gem among the women. Since, they have certain characteristics of divine but entirely to different purpose. And hence, their battle was very long and prolonged one.”(Srinivas Rao)]

“This is a living process, invaluable process — you cannot pay. Also the Knowledge which makes you a Sahaja Yogi is given absolutely free of charge ... There is no money that can be paid for this living process ... They should also understand that this is the Golden Age of Emancipation, Resurrection and Last Judgment. If we can achieve it all of us — including them also — will have the Blessings of the Divine Love which have been promised a long time back.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[Are people that we give self-realisation to, understanding that it is about the Resurrection and Last Judgment? Shri Mataji says: "They should also understand that this is the Golden Age of Emancipation, Resurrection and Last Judgment.”]

“The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
London, U.K. — December 10, 1979

[Shri Mataji has told that it is the time to get everything that is promised in all the scriptures of the world!]

“Actually we have to understand that this Kundalini is your own Mother. She has been with you in your past. She knows all about you, about your aspirations, about your future — everything She knows! And She is just waiting for an opportunity to give you your second birth. Now think how a Mother behaves. But She is a Holy Mother. She has no hatred for you — just Love and Love and Love. She wants to give you Self-Realization ...

Take it up seriously. It is very serious. You must respect your Self-Realization. This is a chance which you should not miss. This is the Last Judgment. So be careful.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
You Must Fight For Innocence
Cabella, Italy — September 15, 1996

[Shri Mataji says that it is our Kundalini, our own Mother, that has been with us in our past, that knows all about us, our aspirations, our everything, that is giving us our Second Birth, our Self-Realisation.]

“People do not know what Time has come. It is the Last Chance. You won't get anymore chance. In Bible it has been described as the Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Delhi, India — August 18, 1979

[Shri Mataji states that people do not know what time it is. It is the Last Chance, 'Last Judgment' Time. But this 'Last Judgment' Time is brought about through Self-Realisation, that we judge ourselves, through our new vibratory awareness.]

“This is the Last Judgment! Either you go to Heaven or you'll go to Hell. It's already working out like that. Now let's see where are you. I have to again and again tell you as your Mother. I have to correct you and tell you that remember: This is the Last Judgment and please do not take anymore to the activities which are Antichrist.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Give Up Your Antichrist Behavior,
Christmas Puja, India — Dec 25, 1996

[Shri Mataji has told us that Heaven or Hell are states of consciousness - that some people are in a 'heavenly state of consciousness' and others are in a 'hellish state of consciousness' while in their physical body. Death does not change our state of consciousness. It is best not to take to Antichrist activities, if one wishes to retain a 'heavenly state of consciousness'.]

“Though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get to your Realization and that the whole story of Last Judgment — which looks such a horrifying experience — has been made very beautiful, and very tender, and delicate, and does not disturb you.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Bombay, India — Sept 28, 1979

[Mother's Love has made the whole story of the Last Judgment into a beautiful, tender, delicate, thing, that does not disturb us.]

“In between Jesus Christ and His destroying incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves; for them to enter into the Kingdom of God which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment"— that you will be judged, all of you, will be judged on this Earth. The population of the Earth is at the maximum these days because all those, practically all those, who had aspirations to enter into the Kingdom of God are born in Modern Times, and are going to be born very soon. This is the most important times because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to hear this but that's the fact it is the Truth.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Kundalini And Kalki Shakti, Bombay, India — September 28, 1979

[As Shri Mataji said, Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment, and though it may be 'fantastic' to hear it, it is the Truth.]

“Of course there are some absurd things which grew with misinterpretation and interference from unholy people, which are common in these religions. For example, Jews, Christian and Muslims believe that when they die their bodies will come out of their graves and they will all be resurrected at the Time of Resurrection, at the Time of Last Judgment, at the Time of Qiyamah. It is illogical to think what will remain inside those graves after five hundred years. Nobody wants to think and understand that it is not the body but the soul that will come out of these bodies, be born again as human beings and be saved through Qiyamah and Resurrection.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[The Jews, Christians and Muslims were obviously thinking about their physical bodies only - not understanding that there is the subtle body, which re-incarnates.]

“The Time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The Time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way out and your Last Judgment is also now. Only through Kundalini awakening God is going to judge you.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
The Message Of Christ,
London, U.K. — December 10, 1979

[Shri Mataji has explained the connection between Kundalini awakening and the Last Judgment.]

“The Indian sage, who may be called the pioneer in this field, was the first great astrologer Bhrigumuni. In his book Nadi Granth, he made clear predictions about these Modern Times. He also specifically predicted how the Kundalini would be awakened spontaneously through Sahaja Yoga, that is, spontaneous union with the Divine, and become the means of both individual and collective transformation on a large scale, through teaching incarnation of a great Yogi. This Yogi would be an unparalleled master of the Kundalini and would teach all the people the ancients secrets of self-transformation. These are the times described in the Holy Bible as the Last Judgment and in the Koran as Qiyamah — the Resurrection Time. Astrologically it also called the Age of Aquarius, the Time of Rebirth and of great spiritual development on the Earth.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[Shri Mataji integrates all the various elements of the truth in Her atelling' of it. For example, not only does She mention about the astrologer Bhrigumuni, what he predicted, but She relates it to Kundalini Awakening through Sahaja Yoga, and She relates it to the Last Judgment in the Bible, as well as to Qiyamah in the Koran.]

“Jesus Christ incarnated to open the Agnya Chakra and to dissolve our ego. My job is to awaken your Kundalini Power so that it could pierce your Sahasrara Chakra. This work is of a collective nature. I have therefore to do it in the case of one and all. I want to tell you about Jesus Christ, Guru Nanaka, King Janaka and a number of other incarnations and the way they relate with the Collectivity. Similarly, I wish to talk to you about incarnations of Shri Rama, Shri Krishna, etcetera and also about Shri Shiva because all the Powers of these Gods and Deities are in us. Now the Time has come for Collective Consciousness to manifest.

In this Kali Yuga all those who are seeking God shall find Him and millions of people will be able to do so. Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. This is described in the Bible. You are judged only after you come to Sahaja Yoga...

The Judgment in this matter is to be made by the individual himself. It is only when you stabilize in Sahaja Yoga that the state of thoughtless awareness is established. So long as the Kundalini Power does not pass through the Agnya Chakra the state of thoughtless awareness is not reached. As soon as the Kundalini crosses the Agnya Chakra the thoughtless awareness is established. It is the Power of Shri Jesus which is instrumental in opening the subtle door located above the Agnya Chakra. For that purpose you are to recite the Lord's Prayer composed by Jesus Christ. After crossing this Door the Kundalini Power enters the limbic area of the brain. It is after the Kundalini enters this area, which is also termed as the Kingdom of God, that the state of thoughtless awareness is established.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[Here is another example, where Shri Mataji combines knowledge of the Kali Yuga, with Sahaja Yoga and the Last Judgment, mentioning the Bible, nentioning the Agnya Chakra, mentioning Jesus Christ, mentioning the Kundalini, and mentioning the Kingdom of God and thoughtless awareness. Showing how all these things are connected, helps people to understand it.]

“The word Kalki is actually an abbreviation of the word Niskalankh. Niskalankh means the same as My name is, which means Nirmala, that it is spotlessly clean. Something that is spotlessly clean is Niskalankh - without any spot marks.

Now this incarnation has been described in many Puranas as will be coming on this Earth on a white horse in a village of Sambhalpur. They call it Sambhalpur. It is very interesting how people take everything so literally. The word Sambhalpur means bhal is the forehead; sambhal means at that state. That means Kalki is situated at your bhal. Bhal is the forehead and here He is going to be born. That is the real meaning of the word Sambhalpur.

In between Jesus Christ and His destroying incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter into the Kingdom of God, which in the Bible is called as Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[Shri Mataji describes the Last Judgment as the time given to human beings to rectify themselves, and to enter the Kingdom of God.]

“As you know Sahasrara is Mahamaya. It is not easy to understand Me. For the time being you might know what I am then suddenly you forget. That's the trick because if you know Me in full ways you won't even sit here; you won't even come near to Me.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Self-Knowledge For Resurrection
, Easter Puja, Calcutta, India — March 14, 1995

[This is a very interesting thing that Shri Mataji said. She is saying that if we know Her in"full ways"We won't even come near Her. What can that mean? Can it mean, that once we know Her as the Adi Shakti/Holy Spirit within us, as the Very Self, that we will not have to come near the external Shri Mataji, because we have come near the internal Shri Mataji, the Divine Mother within? i believe that is the case!]

“So that Mahamaya is acting all the time, but that's the only way you can judge people. This Last Judgment is not an easy thing and even if you put thousands of judges they cannot do this Judgment - all the time you have to know what is what. And somehow I know everything but I will never show that I know. That's how I work it out and gradually I know what I have to do about that person.

This Resurrection of yours is much more blessed than that of Christ . Only thing is first of all you have to recognize Me — that's all. You need not know Me; it's not easy. It's difficult to know Me. But if you recognize Me — that's all...

But that's the Love of your Mother that She wants to save as many as possible all that are created on this Earth, to give them their Resurrection. This is a Special Time!"

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Self-Knowledge For Resurrection,
Easter Puja, Calcutta, India — March 14, 1995

[Recognizing who Shri Mataji is, is the first step. It is difficult to 'know Her', as Shri Mataji says. The way to 'know Her' is to accept Her introduction to the Divine Mother within. Once you realise She is your 'Very Greater Self' within you, you will have no need to be near Her physical incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.]

“Sahaja Yoga is the way of Nature, is the Way of God. He has given you the right to be that. It is your right that you get it, that you establish your Self in your own doing ... So you have to grow into it. Then you will enjoy and that is the Kingdom of God which is being promised to you in which you will feel Collectively Consciousness. That is what it is and that is the Last Judgment which has been talked [about]. How are they going to judge you? Are they going to weigh you on a scale? ... Think about it — How are they going to judge you? The Judgment is Here!"

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Seeking In The West, London, U.K. — November 21, 1979

[Shri Mataji explains that Sahaja Yoga is the way of Nature, the Way of God and that we have a right to 'get' Sahaja Yoga and establish our"Self"by growing into it. Then we will enjoy the Kingdom of God!]

“Of course, this is also the age of science and technology in which human beings progressed beyond the stage of blind faith. And in this great happening of the Last Judgment (Bible) and the Resurrection Time (Koran), one need not, and should not, believe blindfolded in whatever is said about ascent or salvation, but should treat it like a hypothesis, and observe the facts with an open mind like a scientist. Of course, if a hypothesis is proved, then any honest, scientifically minded modern person has to accept it. The pure Knowledge of the Divine, manifesting itself directly through Self-Realization, will progressively lead to the creation of a new race for the new Age. This Knowledge is not then for very few privileged individuals, as it was in the past, but for the benevolence of the whole world. In this way, the last breakthrough of our evolution will be achieved en masse. The entire human race can be renewed and transformed. Dharma, righteousness, will once again be universally respected, and human beings will live in Peace, harmoniously with themselves, with Nature, and with each other.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[It's helpful and comforting to know that Shri Mataji said that the pure Knowledge of the Divine, manifesting itself directly through Self-Realisation, is going to happen"progressively.” It happens progressively, because it takes time for the pure Knowledge of the Divine to sink into human consciousness, but it is happening. Shri Mataji says that this is how the human race can be transformed.]

“In My opinion every Westerner has, as a matter of urgency, to understand the vital role he has to play in this great Age of Transformation and of the Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

[It seems Westerners have an urgent and vital role to play in this Age of Transformation and Last Judgment.]

“But these are special time, the Blossom Time. They call it the Last Judgment, you can call it the Resurrection Time, you can call it the Qiyamah, they call it in Koran. It is said that people will come out of their graves and will get their Resurrection. I mean what is left to the graves is nothing but a few stones and a few bones. No. All these souls which are dead will take their birth, take human body and take their Realization in these special times. This is a sensible thing to say and is also happening.

So now you have got your Realization because of your good deeds you did in your last previous lives, as we say punya purre. But you must respect it and you must understand what you've got is so great. You have to know you are the spirit now. You are special people. You are going to solve the problems of your country, of your community, of your society, of your families. You'll be solving the problem of the whole world. You are the one who are gong to bring Peace on this Earth. You are the one who are going to create a new world of beautiful divine people. So have faith in yourself. This faith works very fast because it is not a false faith — it is a fact.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Diwali Puja, Moscow, Russia — November 12, 1993

“You cannot force on the organization of God anything. He is on His own, His organization is on His own. Only thing you can do is to enter into His Kingdom and become a part and parcel of that blissful domain.

You would never like to change it either. It is so wonderful. It is so protective, it's so loving, is so gentle, so kind, so compassionate, that you would hate to change that organization, but we do! We try to organize God.

For people who think that is the ultimate you have to seek, it's all arranged to enter into the Kingdom of God. The time has come. This is the Day of Resurrection. These are the days of Resurrection.”

Shri Pasahantri Devi
Hampstead, UK — July 22, 1982

(Pasahantri [811th]: One who destroys Pasas or bonds and gives liberation or Moksa.)

https://adishakti.org/forum//knowledge_of_devi_that_liberates_5-22-2004.htm

Related Articles:
"When will of man and will of God are one, the resurrection is a fact.”
Jesus declared gospel of resurrection is heritage of every man
Across the crowd, I suddenly caught a glimpse of His mother, Mary.
Shri Mataji: "I have to warn all the SYs"

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent