Shri Mataji phrased it so precisely: "You just record the effect"of catching

"But Shri Mataji has put it so precisely: "You just record the effect"of catching. That is exactly how i have felt for years about them i.e., your subtle system recording the catches to let you know of certain problems/information. All you need is just to put your attention on the affected chakra and allow the kundalini to heal it almost instantaneously. This happened so many times with the same consistency of instant clearing that i had to stand on my experience, despite opposition and doubt by the majority of daily foot-soaking SYs. That so many SYs need daily rituals leaves me shaking my head in disbelief. This fanaticism is now firmly entrenched right from the WCASY 'elite' representing Shri Mataji's Will, down to those below succumbing to their will.”

Dear All,

This is just a fantastic piece of evidence that i am reading for the first time (maybe i missed reading it). It is just incredible.

“So in the first state, you have 'desire'. In the second state, which is a very big thing, you see the desire 'being fulfilled', but all these subtleties are [still] mixed up within you. In the third state you see [witness] them, but they do not affect you! You see [witness] 'catching' ['the experiencing of psychosomatic blocks/chakra blockages'] but you do not call catching, catching. You call it 'recording', because you realise you are an instrument that is just recording, and the effect becomes very small... very small!

You become so powerful 'within' that the effect of this catching is very little; you [actually] just record this effect. This is the third state, which you can only rise to with complete faith.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
"Becoming"- Old Alresford, England - 18 May 1980

My pranaam to Violet for bringing out this talk of Shri Mataji that confirms exactly what i have been saying for years:

"The Devi within shields you from such avidya by making sure the Mother Kundalini cleanses your subtle system on a 24/7 basis. You will always be catch-free, with even the strongest catches disappearing within minutes.”

But Shri Mataji has put it so precisely: "You just record the effect" of catching. That is exactly how i have felt for years about them i.e., your subtle system recording the catches to let you know of certain problems/information. All you need is just to put your attention on the affected chakra and allow the kundalini to heal it almost instantaneously. This happened so many times with the same consistency of instant clearing that i had to stand on my experience, despite opposition and doubt by the majority of daily foot-soaking SYs. That so many SYs need daily rituals leaves me shaking my head in disbelief. This fanaticism is now firmly entrenched right from the WCASY 'elite' representing Shri Mataji's Will, down to those below succumbing to their will.

However, Shri Mataji said that:

“You become so powerful 'within' that the effect of this catching is very little; you just record this effect. This is the third state, which you can only rise to with complete faith.”

It is obvious that most SYs need daily/weekly cleansing rituals to rid themselves of the ceaseless catches that have continuously plagued them since Self-realization. That being the case, weithout question they have yet to reach the state where"The effect of this catching is very little; you just record this effect.” So they still have not reached the third state which only can be attained by those with complete faith. i am absolutely sure that complete faith excludes all external rituals like footsoaking, chilles and lemons treatment, string-burning and what not. In a nutshell, complete faith has nothing to do with the ceaseless chatter of chakras, catches and cures that plague all SY collectives. So it is obvious from Shri Mataji's explanation that most SYs are still either lingering, languishing or lost on the plateau below. They have yet to start climbing the mountain obscured by the thick clouds of ignorance, a feat that is only possible when you"become so powerful that the effect of catching is very little; you just record this effect.” This state is only possible when you rise with complete faith that the "Devi within shields you from such avidya (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion) by making sure The Mother Kundalini cleanses your subtle system on a 24/7 basis. You will always be catch-free, with even the strongest catches disappearing within minutes.” Shri Mataji phrased the same so precisely more than a quarter century ago"You just record the effect.”............ but it fell on deaf ears ever since.

regards to all,

jagbir

>
> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
> wrote:
>
>"Kundalini will rise and She will cleanse you completely.
> Kundalini will rise and always cleanse the chakras"
>
> The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
>
> So why are the vast majority of SYs catching, and their chakras
> spoiled, again and again? Is it because they do not have the
> means/IQ/proper guidance to introspect the corruption of Her
> teachings and the corrupters who have invented the Sahaja Yoga
> Subtle System Religion to replace Her Message and Vision? Are
> the 1001 cleansing innovations, the majority devised by SYs
> themselves, responsible for the catches?
>
> Maybe these SYs should introspect what Shri Mataji means by
>"Kundalini will rise and She will cleanse you completely.” Just
> want to emphasize _completely_. My question: Why invent/follow
> cleansing rituals when the Kundalini will always cleanse the chakras
> completely?
>

Official Sahaja Yoga is a culture of catches and cures, whether at home, collective meditations or pujas. The life of subtle system SYs revolves around this culture - there are 1001 cleansing rituals for all sorts of diseases of the mind and body. The more they indulge in these rituals the more susceptible they are to ever more exotic catches ............. involving two or more chakras catching. What turns this mental mess into madness are the countless UPIs, badhas and all sorts of evil entities (negativity) attacking SYs day and night from every nook and cranny.

But only when you start practising Silence on Self and begin introspecting and testing the esoteric knowledge and experience of merging with the Devi will this official Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion culture of catches and cures repulse you. The Devi within shields you from such avidya by making sure The Mother Kundalini cleanses your subtle system on a 24/7 basis. You will always be catch- free, with even the strongest catches disappearing within minutes. (Most subtle system SYs will find this hard to believe.)

i keep saying that i am ever drifting away from the stagnant subtle system shore. Only when you are completely free of all external rituals/images and meditating exclusively on the Devi within will you begin understanding and experiencing what i am trying to say. i am both appalled and humiliated by the shallowness and ignorance of SYs of the stagnant subtle system shore who want to emancipate the world with their comprehension of Self-realization.

More than a decade ago i was embarrassed (by Sahaja Yoga subtle system cathes and rituals) to join the local collective and give Self- realization to the public. Today, after finally realizing on my own that Devi is my Self, i wish no seeker in future suffers the same fate and misfortune of wasted time, effort and faith.

The main reason this Self-realization was possible is because i completely discarded the official Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion of 1001 external cleansing rituals. i also knew over the years that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is only the incarnation of the eternal Devi within. Both reasons contradict what is practised/believed by most SYs and myself.

Yet another contradiction is The Mother Kundalini's inability to heal SYs, despite Shri Mataji's assurance that it will always cure at all times, and completely too. Thus, unlike myself, they need cleansing supplements on a daily basis for the rest of their lives.

That being the case, it is obvious that the knowledge, comprehension and experience of Self-realization between SYs and myself must also be contradictory. Introspect these contradictions and you will realize that something is wrong indeed .......... disturbingly wrong.

regards to all,

jagbir

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Shri Mataji: "Actually when we are close to a mountain we cannot see much of it"

>
> More than a decade ago i was embarrassed (by Sahaja Yoga subtle
> system cathes and rituals) to join the local collective and give
> Self-realization to the public. Today, after finally realizing on
> my own that Devi is my Self, i wish no seeker in future suffers the
> same fate and misfortune of wasted time, effort and faith.
>
> The main reason this Self-realization was possible is because i
> completely discarded the official Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion
> of 1001 external cleansing rituals. i also knew over the years that
> Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is only the incarnation of the eternal Devi
> within. Both reasons contradict what is practised/believed by most
> SYs and myself.
>
> Yet another contradiction is The Mother Kundalini's inability to
> heal SYs, despite Shri Mataji's assurance that it will always cure
> at all times, and completely too. Thus, unlike myself, they need
> cleansing supplements on a daily basis for the rest of their lives.
>
> That being the case, it is obvious that the knowledge, comprehension
> and experience of Self-realization between SYs and myself must also
> be contradictory. Introspect these contradictions and you will
> realize that something is wrong indeed ........ disturbingly wrong.
>
> regards to all,
>
> jagbir
>

>
> i am absolutely sure that complete faith excludes all external
> rituals like footsoaking, chilles and lemons treatment, string-
> burning and what not. In a nutshell, complete faith has nothing to
> do with the ceaseless chatter of chakras, catches and cures that
> plague all SY collectives. So it is obvious from Shri Mataji's
> explanation that most SYs are still either lingering, languishing
> or lost on the plateau below. They have yet to start climbing the
> mountain obscured by the thick clouds of ignorance, a feat that is
> only possible when you"become so powerful that the effect of
> catching is very little; you just record this effect.”
>

"Actually when we are close to a mountain we cannot see much of it, and that is why we do not realize the volume that is so close to us, the greatness that is facing us. This is one of the illusions that works out, for people who do not realise it mentally what they are in for, where are they, what have they found, what is Self-Realisation, what is its magnitude, how far they have to go, why are they chosen, what is their purpose of life, how far they have come up, how far they can understand? All these things are beyond the grasp, and one gets stunned. One does not know what has happened to him when he has got his Realization actually.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Innately, within us, resides the Spirit which wants to enlighten you, to give peace, the bliss and the joy of our being.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"You are yourself and you must see yourself as your Self, as your Spirit. And Spirit is a Universal Being, is the innocence, is the virgin within you. This body is a palace and it is the House of God. within it God kept the Infinite Flame.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

"The object of Sahaja Yoga is basically to become and experience the spiritual Self.”

"Meditation is nothing but the state of remaining in the constant company of the every-loving Bhagawati.”

[Bhagawati is the Primordial Mother — Adi Shakti, Holy Spirit or Ruh of Allah]

"Until you are able to understand the meaning of the"Self", the physical body would remain imperfect and would be unable to verify the Truth. But once the physical instrument is connected with Truth, you are able to verify the Truth.”

"Kundalini is our Mother, we are Her only children and She has been with us through all our lives just waiting for the moment of fulfilment.”

"The representatives of Sada Shiva and Adi Shakti in us are the Atma and the Kundalini.”

Related Articles:
Why are there 1001 cleansing rituals when Shri Mataji said ...
Shri Mataji phrased it so precisely: "You just record the effect"
Gregoire, your letter speaks volumes about WCASY and Sahaja Yoga
A most shocking satanic silence keeps humanity in darkness
Because She is incapacitated SYs do not think they can proclaim Her
Devotees steal Sri Lalita title under noses of subtle system SYs
Has Shri Mataji's original Vision, Mission and Message been hijacked?
How can we throw off the dominion of priestly dark power?
How many leaders are asking us SYs to uphold Her Divine Message?
How on earth can genuine-like SY fare so badly?
How long will this chakra charade continue?
"I call it the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion"
If SYs do not articulate deep truth that the real master lies within
It takes 21 SYs to lie about Divine Message to humanity.
Maybe SYs will stop turning Sahaja Yoga into a religion of lemons
Number of 'divine mothers' keep on rising.
SYs must face the issues presented by those who challenge them
SY leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection
SYs who are able to roar like lions and squeak like mice too
SYs, will human fiction or revealed divine truth emancipate?
To those management SYs who want to organize/suppress the Truth
Truth that subtle system SYs and WCASY conveniently forgot
SYSSR set up by WCASY will always be self-destructive

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent