Shri Mataji: "They made Christ look like a TB patient"

Date: Wed May 5, 2004 11:09 am
Subject: Shri Mataji: "They made Christ look like a TB patient"

To all devotees of the Maha-Devi, the Shakti of All,

i just came across an interesting article regarding the physical features of Shri Jesus as researched by the Discovery Channel which tallies the description given by Shri Mataji.

Jesus Christ as existing in Kingdom of God
Jesus Christ in the Spirit World
Jesus Christ on Discovery Channel
Jesus Christ of Discovery Channel

On the left is the correct image of Shri Jesus Christ existing in the Kingdom of God as revealed by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Now compare it with the Discovery Channel scientific reconstruction of Jesus' face on the left - bone structure, facial hair, neck girth. Using the latest forensic and historical discoveries — and a computer — scientists have reconstructed the image of a first-century man who lived a life similar to and was around the age of Jesus.

James H. Charlesworth is a professor of New Testament language and literature and director of the Dead Sea Scrolls Project at Princeton Theological Seminary. His teaching interests include early Judaism and Christian origins, with special attention to Jesus research. An ordained minister in the United Methodist Church, Dr. Charlesworth has written or edited more than 50 books and 400 articles. This is what he has to say about the physical features of Jesus:

"We have no photographs before the 19th century. The only pen-portrait of Jesus is the Letter of Lentulus, which is a medieval forgery [see Charlesworth, Authentic Apocrypha]. If Jesus were a 21st-century gentile of the Western world, then he might look like you or me; but he was a first-century Palestinian Jew. We should not remove his Semitic features. Perhaps with the Discovery Channel and BBC research we learn more about what he did not look like than what he really may have looked like. Jesus certainly did not look like the pictures supplied by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and Salman — many of which hang proudly on the walls of churches and Sunday-school classrooms.”

Jesus Christ and His Mother Mary
Michelangelo's Last Judgment

Lord Jesus' face does to some extend resemble what Michelangelo had drawn (left) but the physical features are more accurate. Shri Mataji has this to say:

“Now we have to know that Christ has suffered for us absolutely to the brink. We don't have to suffer anymore. These are nonsensical ideas coming from people who are sadistic, who have no Joy in themselves. They cannot see you happy. And that's why also they made Christ look like a TB patient I should say.

I went to the Sistine Chapel and Michelangelo was a Realized soul, a great person. He had done complete justice to the image of Christ. Huge big thing like, we can say, a Texas fellow. Body was like a lambodar — with a big stomach which is Christ... Just imagine. It is Michelangelo, is the only person who has really done justice.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
The New Age Has Started, Houston, USA — October 6, 1981

"Like Michelangelo you can say he is a great personality. He has shown Christ in the real way. If you see the Sistine Chapel that is the Judgment he has shown so well that is happening today! Christ standing like a strong man there and not like bones they show in the Catholic Church. I feel they are sadists always talking about Christ and putting Christ just like a bone structure. I feel like crying when I see all this. Can they carry the Cross, any one of them? Like Christ with that skinny body, would He carry the Cross? He is the One who has died for our sins and miseries and you want to show Him as such a miserable person!...

How can you judge Christ? You have no powers to judge Him? First become the spirit then you will know what He was. But nobody wants to talk about that....

That's why Christ has said in the second verse of Matthews, He said in the second chapter that," you will be calling Me Christ! Christ! and I will not know you.”These are the people and you don't become one of them. You know Him. You see Him. You will find Him here (Agnya Chakra) within yourself, awakened, He resides. Be sensible. Be wise.”

Geneva, Switzerland — June 13, 1985

"What was the race of Christ? Was He a fair man? No. Was He a white person? — Not at all. What was His color? He was brown like Indians.”

Christmas Puja, Ganapatipule, India — December 25, 1996

The question i want to ask is how is it possible for Shri Mataji to describe the physical features of Lord Jesus so accurately? i mean Her description contradicts most of Christianity's finest paintings.

The only way is if She has personally met Him in the Spirit World, and who still is eternally living there.

But what evidence do SYs have that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is telling the truth? She can say anything and there is almost no way to corroborate the facts. It is easy to claim divinity and have a large following. Amma and Sai Baba are but two false gurus claiming to be the Divine Mother. When it comes to Jesus, however, Sai Baba and a number of Maitreyas are slugging it out.

But how did Shri Mataji continue making seemingly stupendous statements about Christ, and other controversial topics, without evidence? She has been telling contentious facts ever since 1970, especially about the Last Judgment and Resurrection that turned Christianity and Islam on its head. But meeting with Shri Jesus and other messengers of God? Anyone can say what She has claimed and we have no shortage of false gurus making similar claims.

However, there is one fundamental and overriding difference between Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi and all gurus ................. and i mean ALL gurus, barring none: She has a power that none of the false gurus possess, i.e., the testimony of third-party witnesses to whatever She has spoken on Earth ever since opening the Sahasrara (also witnessed) on May 5, 1970.

And this is what Her witnesses have to say about Lord Jesus, and provide testimony to all humanity about this Maha-Devi, the Shakti of All:

It was the Christmas Day of 1993, just weeks after Kash had met the Maha-Devi, the Shakti of All, that turned out to be the most special ever. He was told to request Shri Adhiparasakthi Shri Nirmala Devi if it was possible to visit Shri Jesus and wish Him a Merry Christmas.

He meditated and the Power of the Holy Spirit (Kundalini) coiled in his sacrum bone snaked up the Tree of Life into the Kingdom of God. The Everlasting Light shone ever so dazzlingly from above the Golden Throne of the Great Holy Spirit as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi sat in Bliss and Joy.

After the customary greetings he asked if She could fulfill his wish of visiting Shri Jesus. Shri Adbhutta-caritra Devi replied that of course She would, and got down from Her Throne.

She then stretched Her Hands towards him, with palms facing upwards, and requested him to do the same just above them, but with palms turned downwards. He followed Her instructions. Immediately he found himself being lifted a few inches above the carpet of clouds on which he had been standing earlier. Both then started traveling at super-warp speed into the Universe.

Upon reaching Shri Jesus' place they stopped at a short distance away. The whole area was glowing softly, as if charged by a Divine presence.

Shri Jesus, who was waiting, walked on the soft clouds to greet them. He was wearing a long, whitish-gray robe that reached His ankles, with another piece of cloth across His right shoulder and draped diagonally down to the left waist. He was tall, big boned and muscular. He had a beard, with wavy hair cascading into curly locks. The eyes were either dark brown or black. Kash noticed that His skin was light brown, and was of ethereal form. Jesus Christ looked very fresh and youthful, as if He had just stepped out of a shower and groomed Himself.

Kash then wished Him Merry Christmas and the same greetings returned by the Universal Savior. The Great Mater Christi (Mother of Christ) also conveyed Her season greetings and Shri Jesus bowed to Her with folded hands in deference.

They then walked back to His place and sat down to meditate. This time Kash clearly noticed the immense size and strength of Shri Jesus, for in that squatting position His biceps and thighs really stretched the fabric taught. There was no doubt that Shri Jesus was physically a very strong person, a towering hunk of massive masculinity.

When Kash came out of the meditation room i questioned him in detail about the color, features, and physique of Shri Jesus as his description contradicted that of the Church. Kash explained that Shri Jesus definitely had light brown skin, with dark brown eyes and hair. Only these features resemblance to some degree the Christ depicted by the Christians. Put simply, His face — nose, mouth, cheeks, chin, and eyebrows — resembled somewhat that of the Church Christ! Other than that it was a completely different story, that is, size.

i was certain that Shri Jesus was a thin being. It was a universally accepted fact! Surely Kash had seen crosses being worn as pendants around necks or displayed on walls, attesting to His thin physique. But my son disagreed and steadfastly differed despite being repeatedly reminded that most Christians all over the world know only a weak, shriveled Christ.

Kash kept telling that it was not true, insisting that Shri Christ was tallest, strongest, and most well-built among all in the Kingdom of God. He explained that He was a giant of a man, a towering icon of strength that exuded immense confidence and fearlessness! My son refused to compromise despite a constant barrage of contradicting opinion.

There were apprehension and concern that Kash might be 'mistaken,' and i tried to elicit a hint of the Church-like Christ. This Revelation was controversial and i was trying desperately to bridge the gap between the Christ of the Church and the eternal Christ in the Kingdom of God.

At this early stage i had no idea of the depth of deception and darkness that the catholic Church had led His followers into. In my heart popes were divine personalities who, as His Vicars on Earth, must have been on intimate terms with the Savior. Lord Jesus must have met scores of popes thousands of times during the last 2000 year. So how could Kash, a mere thirteen-year-old kid, still insist that Jesus was a massive, muscular Divine Being whereas popes and Christians visualize Him as a frail, weak man.

Kash closed his eyes a number of times to recall what he saw, and came back every time with the same answer — No! Shri Jesus was the tallest, biggest, and strongest Incarnation in the Kingdom of God.

Still i doubted this gladiator-like Christ that my son was talking about with a cool, detached confidence. My mind, conditioned over the decades, just could not bring itself to adjust to this abrupt, radical change. The mental pictures of a skinny Church Christ hanging from countless crosses remained indelible.

However, the adult mind conjecturing a Christ based on human speculation was no match for that mystic surety of a child traveling into the unfathomable depths of the soul, entering the Kingdom of God within and meeting Him in person — hundreds of times!

As all this was going on Shri Mataji had just finished defending Shri Jesus Christ at Ganapatipule, India, on the other side of Earth. Only a few hours earlier and unknown to both Kash and myself, the Comforter told SYs in India exactly what Kash was telling me in Canada; that Lord Jesus Christ was a very healthy, strong, tall and muscular person!

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“The way they have given His picture is not correct. He was a very healthy, hefty and tall person. He had to carry the cross. Those people who painted Him like a TB patient should know that if they had to carry the cross could they do it? So all sorts of things have been done to harm His personality, to assassinate His character. But you being Sahaja Yogis, you should know about Him, have full respect and faith in Him.”

Christmas Puja, Ganapatipule, India — December 25, 1993

"How are we to know who is Christ? Is there any way of finding out who is Christ?....

Most of the paintings of Christ and most of His statues that I've seen are nowhere near Christ; nowhere near Christ. See, they're horrid things. I don't know what are they.

So how will you make it out that this is Christ or not? Or this is some sort of a hocus-pocus fellow or some sort of a person who has come just deliberately to delude us from Reality. There is no way out to find out what is the Truth.”

U.K. — May 13, 1982

Yes, there is no way for ordinary people to find out what is the Truth about Christ, and what false gurus claim.

The only way is to provide detailed third-party evidence and scriptural quotes that can be cross-examined and verified. No false guru have provided proof on the scale of www.adishakti.org, and never will. No religious regime or their followers can challenge the Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the incarnation of the Maha-Devi, the Shakti of All. Those who try to destroy the Truth will themselves be destroyed.

History is littered with the bones of mystics who fell victims to the power-hungry priests. But this time She has promised the destruction of those who defy Her Truth:

"The Truth which is Absolute has to express itself in these Modern Times. And even if it is not accepted it will never die. On the contrary, if it is not accepted, it will expose all falsehood and destroy it.”

Shri Satya-rupa Devi
Satya-rupa (818th): She is Brahman Herself.

Jai Shri Mataji!

jagbir

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent