SM told of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her incarnation

"The thing is... the SY leadership refused to accept the mystical evidence when it did come. Therefore, the question begs to be asked: "What did the SY leadership/followers expect anyway? How could any evidence be anything but mystical? It had to be mystical evidence of the Divine within all human beings that would be the "evidence"to confirm Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi's Incarnation!"

> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet" wrote:
>
> i now have something of interest to tell you... Jagbir... as well.
> Only it is such a vague memory, that i can only give an indication
> of it. i will tell what i can vaguely remember: -
>
> i recall Shri Mataji telling in person because i heard Her speak it
> and (i can't exactly remember the venue), but it was in Sydney,
> Australia somewhere, and it was either the third-last or the
> second-last major visit to Australia. The date therefore was
> between 1993-1995-6).
>
> Anyway, She told the group of Sahaja Yogis that there were two
>"special personalities"Who either would be born or were to be born
> in Montreal, Canada (i can't remember which it was)... so please
> bear with me on that account. i think She said something about
> them being children at the time, or one was born, and the
> other 'yet to be born'. (i just can't remember which it is.)
>
> (Btw. the reason i remember the place as being Montreal, Canada, is > because i come from Canada too, and i agreed wholeheartedly that
> Canada should be so blessed to have such"special personalities"
> born there, and i visualised this in my mind, as being Montreal
> Canada at the time, and pondered on that, and felt very happy for
> the country of my birth... being blessed too.)
>
> In any case, according to Shri Mataji, their incarnation (of these
> two) would be that they are"special personalities"Which would
> give a great blessing to mankind because they would confirm Her
> (Shri Mataji's Incarnation). i will even go as far as saying that
> Shri Mataji might have said that they too, were some kind of a
> special incarnation, but i am not sure... but i think that was
> what Shri Mataji was saying. (It seemed like that to"me", anyway,
> but i could have misunderstood Her; it could be that by
> saying"special personality, i only understood it"myself"As some
> kind of special incarnation).
>
> She also said that they were yet to grow up and that we would not
> really hear much about them until they were older. She also said
> something about them not actually being in the Organisation of
> Sahaja Yoga itself, but they would be doing a separate job... a
> job about giving confirmation of Her Incarnation. Shri Mataji said
> that She only needed to mention this, and that there was nothing
> that we needed to do about that information, but that we would
> know about them at a later time.
>
> (Jagbir this memory came back because you revealed that your
> children are"Angels"According to the Revelations of the Shakti.
> That triggered this memory, which was there somewhere in the
> background since 1993-1996) but which i had hidden.
>
> What Shri Mataji told was most enigmatic for me. For a start,
> children who had yet to grow up; then people who were not even in
> the Organisation of SY; then confirming that Shri Mataji is an
> Incarnation...what is that all about? There were too many unknown
> factors, plus the fact that Shri Mataji was so casual about it, and
> said it was not necessary to do anything about that; that time
> would reveal everything.
>
> Can you blame me for being so vague, then, with all these what i
> would call quite 'wishy-washy' type of information, which seemed to
> have little relevance for me at the time... and then also being
> told that we do not need to have any concern about it. No wonder
> my memory is vague, and not only that," special personalities"Is
> not a thing Shri Mataji talked about really. She said everyone was
> special, so that was another reason, i never remembered this till
> you mentioned the word about Kash and Lalita being"Angels.” That
> obviously triggered this"special personalities"memory that Shri
> Mataji told that day. i am sure most SY's won't remember either,
> because these seemed like such petty details at that time, and
> really meant very little to us Sahaja Yogis. There was no
> understanding by myself also. Who would understand such a
> thing?!)
>
> So... i thought i would tell you this, then... of what i have
> remembered about Shri Mataji having told us. i can tell you i would
> never have remembered this, if you had not told the"Angel"Word.
>

Oct 4, 2006

Dear Violet,

The homepage of https://adishakti.org reads:

"In 1993 Shri Mataji disclosed at the Sydney International Airport, Australia that if Her Message (of the Last Judgment and Resurrection) is not given from within the Sahaja Yoga organization, She had people to give it from without. Her exact words by one of those who heard Her speaking at the airport: "If SY's are not up to it.”.. (Her Message would be given) ...”by people from outside of the Organization.”"

i feel there is a need for clarification of the issue - venue, time, place, what was said, other SYs present etc. - and would much appreciate if you can help me do so:

Violet, can you clarify the slight tension between Shri Mataji:

i) telling SYs they must announce Her Message or else outsiders will do it;
ii) informing SYs there are already"special personalities"In Montreal, Canada who will do so and"that there was nothing that we needed to do about that information, but that we would know about them at a later time.”

i know this incident has quite faded from memory but please take your time and clarify if:

i) SYs are to announce Her Divine Message;
ii) the special personalities will announce Her Divine Message;
iii) SYs and special personalities will announce Her Divine Message;
iv) the special personalities will announce Her Divine Message if SYs do not.

Given the evidence that the WCASY has edited Her Divine Messsage out of Sahaja Yoga and is now actively engaged in suppressing any SY or website that does not follow its official SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion), it is of paramount importance to bear witness as to what Shri Mataji told SYs more than a decade ago at Sydney Airport, Australia. Future seekers will be able to draw great faith, courage, strength and nourishment from the fact that SM did tell of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her incarnation. You can help drive the final nail into the WCASY coffin.

warmest regards,

jagbir

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir
singh" wrote:
>
> Violet, can you clarify the slight tension between Shri Mataji:
>
> i) telling SYs they must announce Her Message or else outsiders
> will do it;
> ii) informing SYs there are already"special personalities"In
> Montreal, Canada who will do so and"that there was nothing that
> we needed to do about that information, but that we would know
> about them at a later time.”
>

Dear Jagbir,

i remember very clearly that in 1993 most SYs (including myself) were waiting expectantly for the Sahaj leadership to put the collective desire into action and officially announce Shri Mataji's Message to the world... which SM asked us to do. This had not yet been forthcoming at that time, in spite of a lot of promises given to SM as well as many bandhans and shoebeats, etc. to destroy any negativity that was preventing this announcement. In 1993, myself and other SYs entrusted the leaders to organise this for us and we still had hope then... that the official announcement would happen. Many of us felt that once the SY leadership announced Her Message officially... then we would all be in a much better position to give Her eschatological message... individually or collectively.

When Shri Mataji told us at Sydney Airport in 1993 (i believe it was) that "special personalities"from Montreal, Canada would"give evidence"of Her Incarnation... that should have given the SY Leadership great confidence to announce Her Message with the knowledge that"evidence"of Her Incarnation would be forthcoming. However... it seems to me that the leadership"especially.”.. did not take this information 'on board' in a realistic way. i think it was all a bit 'unreal' to them somehow. (i guess you could say it was kind of 'unreal' to us all. We had absolutely no idea what this"evidence"that SM talked about would consist of. We had no idea there was going to be this amazing mystical knowledge that She was going to reveal!)

Jagbir... you have asked what the tension between SY leadership/ followers and Shri Mataji was in relation to your abovementioned points i) and ii):

i felt that any 'possible resultant guilt' that the SY leadership might have had for 'not officially announcing Shri Mataji's Message'... despite Her repeated pleas to do so... seemed to be assuaged by their mutual reassurance that: "Mother is again being a mother by gently chiding us... just like She always does and whatever we do... we know that She will always love us and forgive us... just like She always does.” (Even SM many times said that we took advantage of Her"motherliness.” Whenever She needed to, She reminded us that no other guru would have tolerated what She tolerates.)

Therefore i feel that SY Leadership/followers did not take responsibility for officially announcing Her Message because... just like children... they probably thought they would get away with it. In any case, they just seemed to put announcing Her Message in the"too-hard-basket.” (Please understand that not all SYs took advantage of Shri Mataji's motherly ways, however, and not all SYs felt this way... but the leadership held the sway ("The say")... so if a SY felt differently that was"Their"problem... as i know you also have experienced... Jagbir.)

What they forgot, however... is that there is a time when even a mother has to finally put her foot down too... and it is not as if SM didn't warn and admonish them about this task that needed to be done. She gave SYs within the organisation every chance and encouraged them at every turn to do this vital job. However... i had the distinct feeling that many SYs thought that She was just 'gently teasing' them all the while and i am sure they did not believe that SM would ever give this vital job over to"others from outside the organisation of SY.”.. as She threatened to do in Her Motherly Way. (At that time, i did not think that would happen either.)

i feel that the reality of the situation did not really sink into the consciousness of SY leadership/followers, as many became increasingly steeped and entrenched in the external subtle system knowledge and rituals that SM had given, rather than"going deeper within"Which is the gnostic knowledge which SM had also given. Shri Mataji frequently spoke about the need for SYs to"go deeper.” She gave the gnostic knowledge of the Adi Shakti within (the Holy Spirit within). She also informed us that the reason She incarnated was to introduce us to"Our Mother within.”.. who is also the most important person for us to meet... as She is the"Christian Comforter"that Shri Jesus promised would come.

In relation to the information that SM gave that day about"special personalities"from Montreal, Canada... who She said would"give evidence"of Her Incarnation... this fact 'in no way' took away the opportunity of SY leadership/followers to be the ones to officially announce Her Message. (This is an important point to remember.)

When i heard what SM said about these"special children"Who would"give evidence"of Her Incarnation... i put this information into my heart and mind for a future date... when it would be important for me to remember what She said. i knew how important it was for an Incarnation to fulfill the spiritual eschatology (fulfill prophesies made about them). However, i don't think many SY leadership/followers gave this important factor much thought at all. In fact, i was actually quite appalled at their seeming ignorance in this area... at their lack of spiritual discernment in this area! (That was why i made"double sure" that i would remember what SM said... because i doubted that anyone else would... given all the factors and circumstances involved that worked against the retention of this knowledge SM gave.

Some clarifications:

When Shri Mataji said that...”if SYs do not announce Her Message from within the organisation... that there will be others from outside the organisation that will do so.”.. this was not given in relation to the"special personalities.” It was given separately.

So... I believe Jagbir, that it is yourself now (and the others helping you) who are those"others outside of the organisation of SY"that are now announcing Shri Mataji's Message. They are doing so because the SY leadership/followers have not been"up to the task.”.. which is the way SM 'put it'; She said to the collective"We shall see if you are up to the task.”

Well... they have have not been up to the task and now Shri Mataji has given the responsibility of this vital task to others outside of the organization of Sahaja Yoga... just like She warned She would do if SY leadership/followers were not up to the task. We have evidence that SY leadership have refused to take up this responsibility to announce Her Message officially. They have in fact failed to do so... even to date.

However, SY leadership/followers could easily have proceeded with confidence and faith and announced Her Message... knowing that evidence of Her Incarnation would be forthcoming. It could all have worked out very beautifully. After all... Shri Mataji never gave SY leadership/followers the difficult task of "giving evidence.” All She required of them was to announce Her Message!

We know now that when the mystical evidence of Her Incarnation was given by the "special children"that SM mentioned would come from Montreal, Canada... that the SY leadership"especially"rejected this evidence. In fact the SY leadership had a terrible reaction against the mystical evidence given. They even decided that the children must be possessed! (Please be aware that not all SYs felt this way though. Not all SYs rejected this evidence... but most SYs felt obliged to follow/agree with the Sahaja Yoga leadership opinion... and that is why most SYs ended up rejecting this mystical evidence also... (by defacto you could say.)

Okay... granted! The mystical evidence that these children gave as evidence of the veracity of Shri Mataji's Incarnation must have come as quite a shock to the ritual-steeped SY leaders/followers. Reason being that by then they were already so steeped and entrenched into the external subtle system knowledge and all its mental concepts that it had become"religious doctrine"In Sahaja Yoga. Yes... clearing and cleansing rituals had become religious doctrine that had to be followed.

What had actually happened is that the SY leadership/followers had concentrated pretty well exclusively on all the external subtle system knowledge that Shri Mataji had given and in spite of SM's urgings to SYs to"go deeper.”.. they had still stayed very focussed on all the external subtle system knowledge and clearing and cleansing rituals. Therefore, the mystical knowledge that these "special children"from Montreal, Canada gave... as evidence confirming Shri Mataji's Incarnation... was just too much for the SY leadership/followers.

The SY leadership just could not"cope"With it. After all... what does this mystical knowledge... this 'gnostic evidence given'... have in common with the SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion) which is a very externally based knowledge?

Therefore... i feel that the real reason why the SY leadership have dismissed the evidence given by these special children... is because the mystical knowledge that has been given... is so far beyond the external subtle system knowledge that they just cannot accept it. Not only that... but this mystical knowledge of the Adi Shakti within (the Holy Spirit within) really does make the external knowledge of the subtle system and clearing practices quite insignificant too.

After all...”gnosis"Is not something that can be externally applied like the subtle system knowledge can. That is because the mystical knowledge is an "Internal knowledge.” It is the"Union with the Divine Knowledge.”.. and no external subtle system knowledge nor external clearing and cleansing rituals can achieve that solely from external means. It can really only be achieved"from within.”..”by going within.” And that is what Shri Mataji tried to teach SYs... when She repeatedly told them that they needed to"go deeper.”

>
> i know this incident has quite faded from memory but please take
> your time and clarify if:
>
> i) SYs are to announce Her Divine Message;
> ii) the special personalities will announce Her Divine Message;
> iii) SYs and special personalities will announce Her Divine Message;
> iv) the special personalities will announce Her Divine Message if
> SYs do not.
>

Jagbir... it is clear to me now that the"giving of evidence"Is distinct from "The announcing of Her Message.” Until now... i had thought that they were the one and the same, but I can see now that they are not the same. Even Shri Mataji made mention of both... separately from each other. Therefore, I can also see now that the SY leadership could have officially announced Her Message without the need to give any evidence of Her Incarnation whatsoever... as Shri Mataji had informed them that She had taken care of those details. The thing is... the SY leadership refused to accept the mystical evidence when it did come. Therefore, the question begs to be asked:

"What did the SY leadership/followers expect anyway? How could any evidence be anything but mystical? It had to be mystical evidence of the Divine within all human beings that would be the"evidence"to confirm Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi's Incarnation!"

Now... the sorry situation in the organization of Sahaja Yoga is that anyone that follows WCASY (World Council of SY Leadership) is not allowed to accept this mystical evidence that Shri Mataji has given through these"special children.” Moreover... anyone who wants to announce Her Message officially... is now required to leave the organization of SY. In the final analysis... (just as Shri Mataji had warned back in 1993)... it is now"others from outside the organization of SY that are announcing Her Message.”

>
> Given the evidence that the WCASY has edited Her Divine Message
> out of Sahaja Yoga and is now actively engaged in suppressing any
> SY or website that does not follow its official SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga
> Subtle System Religion), it is of paramount importance to bear
> witness as to what Shri Mataji told SYs more than a decade ago at
> Sydney Airport, Australia. Future seekers will be able to draw great
> faith, courage, strength and nourishment from the fact that SM did
> tell of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her
> incarnation. You can help drive the final nail into the WCASY coffin.
>

Jagbir... i also trust that future seekers will be able to draw great faith, courage, strength and nourishment from the fact that Shri Mataji did tell of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her Incarnation. Although WCASY (and their followers) have rejected this great blessing... it is going out nonetheless. All seekers and future seekers will come to know about it, and neither WCASY or their followers can prevent Her Message from going out... just as Shri Mataji wanted it.

violet

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir
singh" wrote:

Dear Violet,

My pranaam to you again and again for bringing into collective remembrance a most crucial aspect of Shri Mataji's advent that had been almost erased from memory. i really cannot put into words the utmost importance of you making it crystal clear to all Her devotees what Shri Mataji had promised in the mid-1990s. Violet, you have infused new life in Her advent with all you have witnessed. That is indeed a great blessing that will be much appreciated in the future when SYs realize the latent negativity within the organization. It is also a formidable weapon to destroy those possessed with such negativity and work against what Shri Mataji regards as a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her incarnation.

Violet, you have brilliantly brought forth the issues most important for SYs to comprehend. i will remark on a few after clarifying the year Shri Mataji made those comments. There is a slight correction needed and i don't blame you as you have already admitted that your memory is slightly suspect. It should be Sydney Airport in 1994 and not 1993 as Shri Mataji did not come to Australia in 1993. So i believe that period to be between March/April 1994. While checking this fact i also found something significant. (Please understand again that none of us are interested in any recognition, leadership or praise but only to clarify and give evidence of Shri Mataji fulfilling Her word that a great blessing to mankind would confirm Her incarnation. Without proof of this great blessing few will ever believe that Shri Mataji is the promised Avatar/Messiah/Comforter/ Mahdi sent to deliver God Almighty's Divine Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection.)

On 3rd April 1994 Shri Mataji held the Easter Puja in Sydney, Australia on the same day the second"special personality"Lalita was born in Montreal, Canada. So She held a Puja just after explaining about the"special personalities"but none knew She had already set in motion the chain of events to confirm Her incarnation. Not only did Shri Mataji make sure Kash was born on Eid, the Muslim holiest day, but also that Lalita would be born on the Christian holiest day. Only the Adi Shakti has the power to accomplish such a task that is beyond any human manipulation. It is the birth of angels in human form that is the great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her incarnation. This is because angels play a central role in fulfilling the eschatological expectations of Christianity, Islam, Zoroastrianism, and Judaism:

"Angels are real, part of reality. Angels are not mythical beings, ... Angels are persons; they have their own personalities and characteristics... . They stand before the throne of God and praise Him. Angels are real. And they are here...

Islam, Christianity, Zoroastrianism, and Judaism, bring out the important differences between good and evil spirits, between angels and demons. They understand that angels are with God, from God, work for God, that they are good, that they are powerful — much more powerful than bad spirits — and that they are with us and for us.”

Robert Faricy, Italy, January 8, 1995
(Janice T. Connel, Angel Power, Ballantine Books, 1995.)

According to www.christadelphia.org/"The English word"Angel"comes from the Greek angelos, which means 'messenger'. In the Old Testament, with two exceptions, the Hebrew word for"Angel"Is malak, also meaning 'messenger'. The Creator Himself is so powerful and glorious that He cannot be approached in person by human beings. He alone"hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto: whom no man hath seen, nor can see (1 Timothy 6:16). Angels do not have man's shortcomings, and can therefore act for God and represent Him when communicating with men and women. They bridge the huge gap between the holiness and perfection of God in heaven and the shortcomings of dying people on this planet. Angels were made immortal (that is, never to die). Their eternal quality was spoken of by Jesus when he said: "They which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God. being the children of the resurrection.” (Luke 20:35.36)

"Angels are unseen creatures of light created by Allah to act as intermediaries between Him and the visible world. The Islamic concepts of creation, revelation, prophecy, events that occur in the world, worship, the spiritual life, death, resurrection, and the central position of man in the cosmos cannot be understood without reference to the angels.

Belief in angels is one of the six pillars of belief or faith without which there is no faith.... Angels are assigned certain functions. These functions include delivering the revelation from Allah to whomever He wishes among His prophets.”

www.islamonline.net/

>
> In 1993, myself and other SYs entrusted the leaders to organise
> this for us and we still had hope then... that the official
> announcement would happen. Many of us felt that once the SY
> leadership announced Her Message officially... then we would all
> be in a much better position to give Her eschatological message...
> individually or collectively.
>

It is obvious that SYs today"Would all be in a much better position to give Her eschatological message... individually or collectively.” If they had just followed Shri Mataji's request and announced Her Message officially in 1994 we would have been in a far better position today. Shri Mataji had everything lined up to ensure that success. Alas, our leaders failed miserably and this is one of the greatest negativity to engulf SYs. Today we are witnessing the sad legacy of missing out on the greatest opportunity to spread Her Message, notwithstanding the fact that events were triggered by Her well in advance of the New Millennium that many were expected to bring forth tremendous spiritual changes on Earth. It is indeed heartbreaking to see how our leaders squandered YEARS of golden opportunities and spreading ugly rumors that the children were possessed and family craving attention and that SYs should not listen to anything they say or, better still, shun them. It was our disgraced and expelled world leader Yogi Mahajan who in the 1990s personally targeted the"special personalities"And ensured they were regarded as demonic and their character assassinated the moment he found out they were visiting the Adi Shakti in their Sahasraras daily. Since he wielded enormous influence as Shri Mataji's right- hand man, it was so easy for him to get other leaders and sidekicks to spread this negativity. The rest is history. But even though YM has been expelled Alan Wherry, John Noyce, Ed Saugstad and others have taken over.

>
> (i guess you could say it was kind of 'unreal' to us all. We had
> absolutely no idea what this"evidence"that SM talked about would
> consist of. We had no idea there was going to be this amazing
> mystical knowledge that She was going to reveal!)
>

Violet, no one knew what evidence the incarnation of the Adi Shakti was going to manifest. If i had heard Her speaking nothing too would have prepared me for the amazing mystical knowledge. What we all should realize is that of all the revelations it is the irrefutable proof of Her existence within the Sahasarara (Kingdom of God) of all humans that is most vital for humanity. Every religion, scripture and messenger upholds this collective truth and that is where future seekers will participate in the Great Event by seeking the Divine within - the Kingdom of God (Christianity), Sahasrara Chakra (Hinduism), Dsam Dwar (Sikhism), 1000 Petal Lotus (Buddhism), Kether (Judaism) or Regions in their Souls (Islam). That it is possible to pursue this inner world beyond everyday physical reality is now backed by incontrovertible evidence. The religious empires will crumble into sand as more and more humans learn how to become their own masters and seek the Divine within in order to attain immortality. Only the Adi Shakti (Spirit/Ruh) can reveal such mystical knowledge!

>
> Therefore i feel that SY Leadership/followers did not take
> responsibility for officially announcing Her Message because...
> just like children... they probably thought they would get away
> with it. In any case, they just seemed to put announcing Her
> Message in the"too-hard-basket.” (Please understand that not all
> SYs took advantage of Shri Mataji's motherly ways, however, and
> not all SYs felt this way... but the leadership held the sway
> ("The say")... so if a SY felt differently that was"Their"
> problem... as i know you also have experienced... Jagbir.)
>

i blame SYs far less than the SY leadership for not taking the responsibility for officially announcing Her Message. When i was in the Montreal collective i found that all were dead against announcing Her Message. But i kept on reminding them every few months or so because i knew the intense opposition and fear all had. None ever gave any reason, only that SYs have been told"We should only give self-realization.” It is obvious that SY leaders made sure this policy was strictly implemented and followed by all. There was no room for dissent.

But now i am holding SYs too to the task. Why are they not discharging their duties when all they need to do is point seekers to https://adishakti.org? There is nothing else to do as everything from Her Message to self-realization has been taken care. There is just no better way of fulfilling dharma and discharging their sacred duty to humanity and the Divine. The website records all evidence of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her incarnation, and much more. Why are SYs now following the SY leadership that neither wants to declare Her Message nor want others to do so to? How else will Shri Mataji establish Sahaja Yoga before She leaves? They should know that for years"She gave SYs within the organisation every chance and encouraged them at every turn to do this vital job.”

>
> i feel that the reality of the situation did not really sink into
> the consciousness of SY leadership/followers, as many became
> increasingly steeped and entrenched in the external subtle system
> knowledge and rituals that SM had given, rather than"going deeper
> within"Which is the gnostic knowledge which SM had also given.
>

i also believe that by the 1990s SY leadership/followers were far too engrossed in the subtle system. But without the deep knowledge and unshakeable faith in Her Divine Message what else could they offer new seekers? The only way was to expand the limited subtle system approach with emphasis on catches, cures, diet, bhoots, UPIs etc. Over the years/decades innovation and experimentation gave way to a rampant and confusing corruption of a minor subject that was advertised as the heart and soul of Sahaja Yoga. In such an atmosphere everything else was irrelevant. The collective mindset became fossilized. Thus mystical knowledge had nothing in common with the subtle system and subtle system experts regarded such experiences to be caused by possession. Whatever the children declared was regarded as useless mental garbage. No leader had the clarity of mind to remember Shri Mataji's telling them in 1994 in Australia that"special personalities"Will give evidence and confirm Her Incarnation.

>
> In relation to the information that SM gave that day about"special
> personalities"from Montreal, Canada... who She said would"give
> evidence"of Her Incarnation... this fact 'in no way' took away
> the opportunity of SY leadership/followers to be the ones to
> officially announce Her Message. (This is an important point to
> remember.)
>

Absolutely true Violet! Sahaja Yoga was established long before the"special personalities"Arrived to confirm Her incarnation. SY leadership/followers were Her frontrunners entrusted to carry out Her Message and advent. At that time i was drinking, smoking and enjoying all the vices available and my children were not even born. The SY leadership/followers had all the time in the world to accomplish the task handed to them. Shri Mataji repeatedly reminded them of their responsibilities. Sometimes She spoke with a sense of urgency and expected Her devotees to rise to the occasion.

i just responded when my time came. After all, the incarnation of the Adi Shakti had come fully prepared and armed with the powers required for the task given to Her. ............ and thousands of miles away my children began to give mystical evidence that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the incarnation of the Divine Mother. i just recorded what was witnessed and discharged my duties accordingly. All of us performed our duties as Shri Mataji had expected. Even though i was an alcoholic wallowing in vice the Divine Mother awoke and enlightened me into complete submission. She made Kash, Arwinder and Lalita bear witness of Herself in their Sahasraras. Why are we still crucified for something that is beyond our control and is completely Her undertaking?

>
> In fact, i was actually quite appalled at their seeming
> ignorance in this area... at their lack of spiritual discernment
> in this area! That was why i made"double sure"that i would
> remember what SM said... because i doubted that anyone else
> would... given all the factors and circumstances involved that
> worked against the retention of this knowledge SM gave.
>

My pranaam again Violet. The Adi Shakti will use Her instruments to protect Her Message. Consider it an eternal blessing to be chosen to serve Her. Enjoy this in Silence!

>
> Well... they have have not been up to the task and now Shri Mataji
> has given the responsibility of this vital task to others outside
> of the organisation of Sahaja Yoga... just like She warned She
> would do if SY leadership/followers were not up to the task. We
> have evidence that SY leadership have refused to take up this
> responsibility to announce Her Message officially. They have in
> fact failed to do so... even to date.
>

The stubborn camel will drink from the Fountain of Truth or else die of thirst. i have no doubt about this and will bide for time. Under no circumstance will i move an inch to aid its survival or retreat to hasten death. Its own karma will ensure that outcome.

>
> However, SY leadership/followers could easily have proceeded with
> confidence and faith and announced Her Message... knowing that
> evidence of Her Incarnation would be forthcoming. It could all
> have worked out very beautifully. After all... Shri Mataji never
> gave SY leadership/followers the difficult task of"giving
> evidence.” All She required of them was to announce Her Message!
>

Shri Mataji had everything worked out Violet. In fact everything was planned to the finest detail before She incarnated. But do not despair Violet. On the contrary, be joyous that Shri Mataji has somehow managed to bring forth Her Divine Message despite all the obstacles and opposition by SY leadership/followers. Those working to spread Her Divine Message will just have to persevere and we will finish the job by 21 February 2013.

>
> We know now that when the mystical evidence of Her Incarnation
> was given by the"special children"that SM mentioned would come
> from Montreal, Canada... that the SY leadership"especially"rejected
> this evidence. In fact the SY leadership had a terrible reaction
> against the mystical evidence given. They even decided that the
> children must be possessed! (Please be aware that not all SYs felt
> this way though. Not all SYs rejected this evidence... but most
> SYs felt obliged to follow/agree with the Sahaja Yoga leadership
> opinion... and that is why most SYs ended up rejecting this
> mystical evidence also... (by defacto you could say.)
>

So it is time for SYs to regard the priceless treasure that Shri Mataji has given us. It was She who first spoke of a great blessing to mankind that would confirm Her incarnation. Do not allow the leadership to mislead you again now that the truth has come out.

>
> The thing is... the SY leadership refused to accept the mystical
> evidence when it did come. Therefore, the question begs to be
> asked:
>
>"What did the SY leadership/followers expect anyway? How could
> any evidence be anything but mystical? It had to be mystical
> evidence of the Divine within all human beings that would be the
>"evidence"to confirm Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi's Incarnation!"
>

Just devastating and brilliant Violet! My pranaam again.

>
> Jagbir... i also trust that future seekers will be able to draw
> great faith, courage, strength and nourishment from the fact that
> Shri Mataji did tell of a great blessing to mankind that would
> confirm Her Incarnation. Although WCASY (and their followers) have
> rejected this great blessing... it is going out nonetheless. All
> seekers and future seekers will come to know about it, and neither
> WCASY or their followers can prevent Her Message from going out...
> just as Shri Mataji wanted it.
>

Violet, i again offer you Silence as thanks.

Jai Shri Ganapathi,

jagbir

>
> —- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com ," Violet"
> wrote:
>
> Bhavana Upanishad: "The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own
> blissful Self.” (Bhavana Upanishad 1.27)
>
> The Shri Lalita Sahasranama points to the fact, that Shri Lalita
> Devi's Present Incarnation of 'AdiShakti' has to be 'Shri Mataji
> Nirmala Devi'. The children have also confirmed this, just as Shri
> Mataji said they would do, when She spoke about it, in one of the
> Conference Rooms at the Sydney International Airport, in 1994 at
> Easter Time. That was 13 years ago. That must mean 'Lalita' who is
> one of the 'special personalities' Shri Mataji talked about (but
> not by name, as she was 'just born, or about to be born', must have
> turned 13 this Easter. (BTW, i am 99.99999999% sure that this was
> tape-recorded, because i remember the 'last-minute-kafuffle' to
> 'get a tape-recorder going'. SYs who tape-record, were 'scrambling
> together everywhere' to quickly get it on, before Shri Mataji would
> start Her Informal Talk at the Airport. So, what has happened to
> this tape-recording, where Shri Mataji mentioned the 'special
> personalities' from Montreal, Canada, 'who would give evidence of
> Her Incarnation? Maybe, Uncle Michael Forgarty will know, as 'i
> recall that' he was 'in charge' then. Or maybe, whoever is 'in
> charge' of Videotapes, etc. will know. Perhaps, John Noyce will
> know where it is.
>

Related articles:

WCASY and SYs, do you know why they can meet the Shakti?
Shri Mataji agreed puja be held in Montreal
Shri Mataji told of a great blessing that would confirm Her Incarnation
Shri Mataji mentioned twice that we should go to Canada
"I still remember the day my foot touched its soil October 28, 1988"

Articles concerning Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse www.adishakti.org/ where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote global peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity:

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent