Siddhis absolutely necessary to prove Shri Mataji is Shri Lalita, the Devi residing in the Sahasrara

Date:  Fri Oct 1, 2004  3:07 pm
Subject:  Siddhis absolutely necessary to prove Shri Mataji is Shri Lalita, the Devi residing in the Sahasrara

—- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com, "francesyfp" <francesyfp@y...> wrote:
>
> reading your website i came across something in regards to all the
> heavenly hosts and deities meditating the exact same way sahaja
> yogi's meditate.
>

Siddhis are psychic powers such as knowledge of future events, understanding the language of birds or animals, spirit mediumship, clairvoyance, astsal travel, telekinesis, reading of tarot, making oneself invisible or tiny as an atom (anima), and its opposite (mahima) and many more! Acquired powers are to some extent due to a cultivation of generally available techniques and to some extent to development of an aptitude for spontaneous power that was inherent but not powerful enough to manifest without training. It is enough to say that they are not approved of by true masters. In order to seek them, a man's mind must be directed towards them, not towards spiritual liberation.

For more than a decade Shri Lalita Devi has revealed that She is the Supreme Goddess in the Sahasrara, and that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is Her incarnation on Earth. The siddhis that enable my three children to visit Her in the Sahasrara were initiated by Her. None of my children desired anything. How can mere children mediate on Shri Mataji and are met by Her in their Sahasraras? How did a three-year-old Lalita or five-year-old Arwinder acquire such powers? Whatever they told me about the Shakti in the Sahasrara is the basis of
www.adishakti.org. Without these siddhis there is absolutely no way to provide evidence that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the incarnation of the Great Goddess.

So how do siddhis advance the Devi? i quote Devi Bhakta:

"In the first enclosure of Srichakra, we encounter a kind of protective wall, three layers thick. At the first layer of the wall, we paid obeisance to the ten Siddhis, or occult powers, that can tempt us in the early stages of our sadhana. The temptation is to use these powers for our own gain, for personal victory or revenge upon another. When we do so, however, the siddhis become snares, entangling us ever more deeply in our own self regard.

But when we realize that the Siddhis come to us only to the extent that we become Devi, that we realize they are actually Her powers
manifesting through us, and that we are Her too—Her local ears and eyes and arms—then the Siddhis cease to become snares, and instead became helpful friends and guides, directing us more deeply into Srichakra."

So
www.adishakti.org proves that we are the Devi and Her powers are manifesting through us. Who heard me when i sang this song repeatedly 11 years ago?

O ek suki yaha lakoh mein.
Oh, only one in a hundred thousand is in bliss.

Ansoo hai croroh ankhoh mein.
There are tears in tens of millions of eyes.

Hum neh gin gin har takdir dekhi.
I have counted and seen every fate for years,

Ek hasta hai dush rote hai
Only one laughs while ten are in tears.

Kuch bhol Prabhu yeh kya Maya
O! Speak Almighty God what is this Illusion,

Tera khel samaj meh nah aya
Your Divine Play is all confusion and delusion.

Soon the Call came to join Shri Mataji.

Card with Message Join Mataji 28/9/90 scribbled at bottom

And then the Devi began manifesting Her powers through my children to answer the questions raised in the song. Of all the revelations and enlightenment given i regard the realization of the Self, Atma Sakshatkara, as the most priceless. This is because once you realize this inner truth you cease to be drawn to the path of external ignorance.

The siddhis were also absolutely necessary to prove that Shri Mataji is the
Adi Shakti (Hinduism), Comforter (Christianity), Ma Adi (Islam), Mai Treya (Buddhism), and Aykaa Mayee (Sikhism) who has arrived with the message of the Great Event ordained for humanity.

It is time to openly declare Shri Mataji's Message of the Last Judgment, Resurrection (Al-Qiyamah), Her unsurpassed esoteric Knowledge of the human subtle system (Kingdom of God), unparalleled illumination of the Holy Scriptures, and penetrating vision for the benevolence of human race. This is only possible by synthesizing, cross-examining and linking the holy scriptures, prophecies and works of various authors to Her prolific enlightenment (Lectures To Earth) on a wide range of religious, spiritual and mystical issues — issues that are still beyond the present grasp of the religious elite.

Her Message (Good News) must be portrayed as a finished work of art — rich in detail and diversity that encompasses millennia of humanity — which ordinary people can see, understand and relate to their own religious upbringing as well as that of their fellow beings. It must be presented in far greater detail as a holistic whole of every religious tradition comprehensible to the widest audience possible, that is, from "the lowest groveling savage not far removed from the brute, to the highest man towering by the virtues of his head and heart above humanity."

This approach is absolutely necessary because humans have made all kinds of nonsense out of religions. The falsehoods of these religious regimes and cults, and the blind faith of their followers must be first exposed by the Truth of their revered scriptures in order to destroy the demons of their own delusion. And for this strong, sharp words are sometimes needed to expose the very core of falsehood and blind faith, and rudely awaken the snoring mass of humanity to the first rays of Light of the Divine Dawn promised and prophesied in the scriptures.

Indisputable proof must also be provided that all scriptures and prophecies are part and parcel of the Absolute Truth. Only then will it be possible for Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs and others to have the knowledge and belief of the Resurrection, and walk the same path of Collective Consciousness. Otherwise they have no reason to leave the sanctuary of their religious fortresses and overcome the pervasive siege mentality. Given the massive divisive walls erected by their rivals over the centuries, they cannot be blamed for huddling inside and seeking security in numbers. They must be given the assurance, faith and knowledge that it is safe to venture outside because the Kingdom of God, after all, is also within themselves.

Siddhis were also absolutely necessary to prove that the Kingdom of God is within and the Devi resides there in all Her glory.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "Siddhis absolutely necessary to prove Shri Mataji is Shri Lalita, the Devi residing in the Sahasrara" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2540

https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/

Search —>