So is everyone who is born of the Spirit (going to feel the cool breeze) John 3.8

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
wrote:
>
> Last night my daughter Lalita came into my room to meditate after
> decorating the Christmas tree. (Earlier she and her eldest brother
> had pleaded with me to buy the tree right away from the nearby
> mall. BTW, we always celebrate the Christmas of Shri Jesus, not
> Santa Claus.)
>
> Lalita sat on the bed beside me and whispered in my ears that she
> had something to tell me. i asked her what it was. Lalita replied
> she had a wonderful experience where, while meditating, she
> requested Shri Mataji to pour all Her goodness into her. As soon as
> she made that request a tremendous amount of Cool Breeze began
> to flow out of her hands.
>
> But Lalita never expected the Cool Breeze to be"sooooo much", to
> the extend that her hands became quite cold. That made her rub the > hands all over her face, arms, legs and body as the torrent of
> Cool Breeze just kept on flowing. It was the only way to warm
> them, all the more since it is winter here. Her hands were indeed
> cold and she had to use her body heat to make them warm and
> comfortable again. That must indeed have been a lot of Cool Wind.
>
>"The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear its sound, but
> don't know where it comes from and where it is going. So is
> everyone who is born of the Spirit.” John 3.8
>
> i know Lalita had a great experience because she almost never
> talks about them ............ unless something extraordinary
> happens.
>
> i thanked her and told her to continue meditation, which she did.
> There was no image or altar to put external attention, just on the
> Divine Mother within.
>
> i lay in bed thinking of her experience which had moved me. Here
> was a child saying something that i had not experienced, perhaps
> because i still do not have the genuine innocence that children
> have despite years of meditating. That was when i thought of Chuck
> and felt in my heart that here is a few months-old Sahaja Yogi who is > capable of achieving a state that Shri Mataji wants us to attain:
>
> When asked who was the greatest in the Kingdom of God, Jesus
> answered," Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like
> children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Whoever
> becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the Kingdom of
> Heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in My name welcomes
> Me.”
>
> [Mt. 18:1-3]
>
>
> with love and season's greetings,
>
>
>
> jagbir
>

Dear Jagbir and All,

As a Fundamentalist Christian, i was brought up to believe that the Wind that the Disciples of Jesus felt on the Day of Pentecost was a 'once-off' experience that happened especially at Jesus's Time and that it does not happen today. When i would anxiously ask my parents why it cannot happen today, they would say that"It is a different dispensation today... this was special for Jesus's time only and it does not happen in our Time.” When i asked"Why not?” they would say that....”this is what the Ministers of the Church have taught us and they know because they are very educated in these matters, and have studied them extensively.”

i was never happy with such explanations, however. Having read the Bible and other spiritual books in the search for the Truth, and having prayed and meditated and contemplated on Jesus, i was reassured and determined in my heart that i could and would one day have this experience. My parents could not convince me otherwise. Even then, i did not believe that this kind of knowledge came from Ministers of the Church, who might be learned in book knowledge and religious education, but did not reveal any evidence of that spiritual knowledge that comes from within.

Through some spiritual friends that i met through an Interschool Christian Fellowship (I.S.C.F), i found others who thought like myself. A number of us, including my brother and myself started going to the Pentecostal Church at about the age of 15-16 years of age. Although i never felt the Cool Breeze of the Holy Ghost in the Pentecostal faith, i had a deep faith within and believed that all things are possible with God.

Eventually, i found to my disappointment that the 'Pentecostal way' emotionally drained me, and at times i became downright emotionally exhausted, and i left the Pentecostal Church. (i realize now through Sahaja Yoga, that this 'exhaustion' is due to the need for a 'Pentecostal Person' to continually maintain a sort of 'euphoric state' because they believe that if this euphoric state is not maintained, it is the equivalent to not being 'in the Spirit'.

In 'Sahaj' terminology, i realize i was just swinging from left to right mood swings (of the left and right sympathetic nervous system). In Sahaja Yoga, when we have our connection or Baptism of the Holy Spirit, we are then connected and centred in the central channel of the Parasympathetic Nervous System. These emotional swings between euphoria and depression, then stop. A person then becomes balanced between the two emotional ranges, and settles down to a steady joyous and blissful life. This requires constant effort of meditation, of course, and perseverance, however, it cannot happen without first having the connection to the Divine in the form of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit that Shri Mataji the Holy Spirit gives.

Now.... many years later.... through the Advent of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, whom i know without any doubt at all to be the Comforter that Jesus promised would come at this Last Judgment and Resurrection Time, i have and do experience this same Wind that the Disciples of Jesus experienced on the Day of Pentecost, and i do not experience it only 'one off'; i experience it regularly.

i very frequently meditate out-of-doors. It can be a still, calm day with no wind around. Yet when i start to meditate, i feel a Wind come up and swirl around me. It is a very beautiful Wind that breathes its Love, Playfulness, and Protection around and within me. It just arises from.... i don't know where.... and encircles me and even blows around my back yard, rustling through the leaves of trees, and flowers and shrubs around where i am.

This Wind also sometimes gives me an awareness of things. These are things that are understood by the Spirit only, and cannot be talked about. This Wind also gives me an integrated feeling of Oneness with All That Is. A person has to experience this for themselves in order to know what i am talking about. i know many Sahaja Yogis have already experienced this. It is not uncommon anymore.

The great thing for me is that this is the same Wind that the Disciples experienced on the Day of Pentecost! My spiritual quest has come true! And this experience is also my very own personal proof of who Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is. She is the One who has enabled me to experience this Baptism of the Holy Spirit. She is the Comforter/Holy Spirit that Jesus said would come on Earth.

My wish for this Christmas of 2005.... is that those who desire it.... will also receive this Gift of Spiritual Birth. As more and more of us on Earth have our Spiritual Birth or Real Baptism of the Holy Spirit, we will truly have Peace on Earth and Goodwill Towards All Men. This is the beginning of a new Age of the Spirit, where Man again will walk with God and God will walk them Man and Man will again experience the True Spiritual Reality.

So.... i am sorry to say, Jagbir, that Wind of the Holy Spirit, has been downplayed in Christianity so as to make it virtually non- existent. However, we can let everyone know that She is here and very existent and that everyone who desires it, can drink from this Fountain of Life.

Love and best wishes to All for this Christmas Season of 2005,

Violet

Dear Violet and All,

This is the first time i am looking at and understanding one of the main pillars of Christianity. Such answers greatly help all, giving us the confidence and ability to further penetrate and destroy the conditionings imposed by religious institutions on their followers. i can honestly say that in all my years i have never come across such an explanation since to Christians"The Wind that the Disciples of Jesus felt on the Day of Pentecost was a 'once-off' experience that happened especially at Jesus's Time and that it does not happen today.”This is just great news.

Since this Wind of the Disciples is indeed happening today in far greater numbers, and sustained daily, we hardly can begin to comprehend its implications. Such a collective experience involving tens of thousands of SYs has an innate ability to eventually overwhelm any doubt or opposition to Shri Mataji, who She really is, and Her Message of Joy and Eternal Life.

Having said that, i find no explanation or knowledge from any SY as comparable to what you have posted, or at least in depth and accuracy. From what i gather we SYs are dissuaded from explaining Sahaja Yoga around religious themes, as if we will offend public sensibilities. i believe this very cautious approach has come from the fear that centuries of misinterpretation of the scriptures has left a Doomsday mindset on faithful Jews, Christians and Muslims. Management SYs, not Shri Mataji, continue to believe that the very mention of Last Judgment will frighten seekers off.

But we are beginning to prove that is not the case, and that such fears are unfounded. The writing is also on the wall that if such ingrained attitudes are not overcome and we are not transparent, Sahaja Yoga will continue to remain as snail-paced as it has always been for decades. The vital mechanism to trigger the 100th Monkey Effect is still not placed due to (unfounded) fear of repercussions.

Thus, it is what you (and others too) bring forth from your understanding and awareness that nourishes many, helping to slowly overcome the deep religious conditionings and falsehoods that are very difficult to neutralize unless sustained over a long period of time with deep and diversified knowledge that truly sets us free. In the end such seekers will realize that only they themselves, not the employees of religious institutions, who can realize the Truth within that is absolutely necessary to set them free. If i had continued to listen to my temple priest i am sure i would never have reached the spiritual level i am today. How can they teach anyone about things that are beyond their comprehension or experience?

That is why Shri Mataji insists that we become our own masters. There is much more to this simple statement than meets the mind's eye. Only you can eventually find out what it really means but will never be able to explain that enlightenment. Those daily feeling the Wind that the Disciples of Jesus felt on the Day of Pentecost must always seek protection and guidance from the Divine Mother within, from whom this Wind flows through our hands, head and other parts of the body. Eventually the whole world must become aware and experience the Wind that Jesus talked two millennia ago.

with love and season's greetings,

jagbir

Jesus answered and said unto him,
Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man born be born again,
He cannot see the Kingdom of God.
Nicodemus saith unto him,
How can a man be born again when he is old?
Can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
Jesus answered: Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man born of water and the Spirit,
He cannot enter into the Kingdom of God.
That which is born of flesh is flesh and that which is born of Spirit is spirit,
Marvel not that I said unto thee: Ye must be born again.
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, But cannot tell whence it comes and where it goeth:
So is every one that is born of the Spirit.

John 3:3-8

"The term"Spirit"translates the Hebrew word ruah, which, in its primary sense, means breath, air, wind. Jesus indeed uses the sensory image of the wind to suggest to Nicodemus the transcendent newness of him who is personally God's breath, the divine Spirit.”

J. Cardinal Ratzinger, Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1994, p. 182.

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“The Kundalini rises through a very thin line of Brahmanadi. In the beginning only a hair like thing rises, it pierces through; in some people ,of course, in a big way it rises also. And then it pierces this fontanel bone area which is a real baptism, real. Today only people felt the cool breeze coming out of their heads. Can you do that by jumping, or by paying money? They felt the cool breeze in the hand. It's written in the Bible, even in the Bible very clearly, that it's the cool breeze, cool breeze is the sign of the Holy Ghost. You start feeling the cool breeze in your hands and you start feeling the cool breeze on your head. This is the actualization.

Of course, you people don't read other books which are very good, like Adi Shankaracharya, People don't even like the mention of his name who has really and clearly said that it is the cool breeze; the chaitanya is to be felt like cool breeze in the hands. They do not want that you should know the truth. And this is the truth that when you get your realization, you have to feel the cool breeze in your hands yourself. You have to judge yourself. I'm not going to tell you, it is you who has to see, it is you who has to feel, and then you have to grow and you have to know all and everything, all the secrets of Divine Science. You become the master then, you are the guru. You are the Spirit, and you should get it, it's your own which is given to you. I have nothing to do about it. I'm just a catalyst.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Maccabean Hall, Australia on March 22, 1981

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent