Specifically for those who claim that"The World Council has the highest powers in sahaja yoga"

Date: Sun Oct 2, 2005 1:41 pm
Subject: Specifically for those who claim that"The World Council has the highest powers

> >
> > On the premise that Shri Mataji is indeed the Adi Shakti, on what
> > basis do the sahaja yogis take it upon themselves to
> > discriminate as to whom is delivered the message of her present
> > incarnation and by what convoluted process that message is
> > selectively delivered? To take upon themselves to make such
> > discriminations is an expression of an elitist, missionary
> > culture motivated by power and authority over others. The
> > message must be very plain and simple if every person on the
> > planet is to be afforded the opportunity to draw their own
> > conclusions about the goddess incarnate. Why do the sahaja yogis
> > make something so simple so complicated?. Why are they doing so
> > poor a job in telling the world of Shri Mataji, when as the
> > goddess she will surely stand and be recognised as the reality
> > they claim she is?
> >
> > My parting word is that like it or not, Shri Mataji and her
> > sahaja yogis must face the issues presented by those who
> > challenge them. Intelligent response is required and what
> > remains to be seen is whether they are capable of this. The
> > longer they avoid it, the more SY will be clearly identified to
> > be lacking in credibility and its members in integrity. The more
> > they will appear to be a cultish throw-back to the dark ages. I
> > recommend the sahaja yogis today change their whole approach and
> > start promoting SY as what it is - a religion focused around a
> > personality who has claimed, and is understood by them, to be
> > the Adi Shakti, divine mother of the universe. This is, after
> > all, the year of exposure for SY.
> >
> > May truth prevail.
> >
> > Alex"

> >
>

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
wrote:
>
> Yes, it is common sense that the message must be very plain and
> simple if every person on the planet is to be afforded the
> opportunity to draw their own conclusions about the goddess
> incarnate. Yes, it is an unfathomable mystery why do the sahaja
> yogis make something so simple so complicated?. Yes, it is mind
> boggling why are they doing so poor a job in telling the world of
> Shri Mataji, when as the goddess she will surely stand and be
> recognised as the reality they claim she is?
>
> These were questions raised during the last century by those who
> could see through the prevailing atmosphere of deception,
> dishonesty and incompetence. But today the whole atmosphere is one
> of despair, disillusionment and diabolical disregard for dharma as
> the World Council has no intention of being transparent. It is
> when they use words like"The World Council has the highest powers
> in sahaja yoga, presenting the Will of Shri Mataji"that i truly
> shudder at their boldness and temerity to state the unthinkable.
> And when one listens to ordinary SYs like Alex and understand that
> it is the World Council that is responsible for the dishonesty,
> deception and fear that pervails in all collectives today we are
> at a loss for words. What can penetrate the thickness of hide or
> dullness of mind?...
>
> i am absolutely convinced that SYs must state the plain and simple
> truth"If every person on the planet is to be afforded the
> opportunity to draw their own conclusions about the goddess
> incarnate.”i believe this from the bottom of my heart because
> despite hearing the truth for the very first time i continue to
> receive emails like the one that just came in two days ago:
>
>"Mr Jagbir; I did glance thru your web page on your
> guru. I have to say, there could hardly be anyone with so
> clear a vision on their guru as you do. Many are
> fanatical but they ' back up with evidences from
> the scriptures or great souls. But you do so artfully.
>
> I really liked the sections on Lalitha Sahasranam.
> Such brilliance of interpretation and illustration is
> rarely seen in any other homepages or books.
>
> There are so many who would easily die for their guru
> to show their devotion, but would not go to the
> extent like you do in seeing the overall picture ,
> finding the truths reflected throughout the millennium
> in backing up your visions .
>
> And with a heart of gold and pure wishing the best
> for all to attain the highest, your unselfish work
> will be regarded and attain a height very few works on
> their guru have attained.
>
> I might not agree to many that you might say, but
> then, when you are talking about truth as it is, I am
> sure you are not bothered yourself whether anyone
> accepts the truth as it is, probably like lord krishna
> says in the gita something like"Thy duty is to work
> and act and not worry about the result thereof.”"
... (end)
>
>
> SYs should not be bothered whether anyone accepts the truth or
> not. Our sacred duty is just to state the truth as it is, even if
> World Council members refuse to abide by dharma. So please don't
> allow them to corrupt your conscience. One day you will realize
> that some of them were so dumb, materialistic or tainted by past
> misdeeds that their claiming to present the Will of the Shakti is
> probably one of the greatest tragedy to befall us SYs. Take care
> and understand what they are not doing. Don't let their hype fool
> you.
>
>

"The Bhagavad-gita is the famous philosophical discourse that took place between Lord Krishna and the warrior Arjuna, just before the onset of the great Bharata War (c. 3138 BC). Although widely published and read by itself, the Bhagavad-gita originally appears as an episode in the Sixth Book of the Mahabharata (Bhismaparvan, 23- 40). In this treatise of 700 verses, Lord Krishna systematically surveys the major Vedic dharmas and shows how each directs a person toward the ultimate conclusion, the"most confidential of all knowledge.”He analyzes the performance of sacrifices and the worship of demigods; He discusses the yogas of work, meditation, and knowledge. In each case, Krishna shows how it leads to the"most secret of all secrets.”

(http://www.avatara.org/krishna/gita.html)

i am reposting this article again specifically for those who claim that"The World Council has the highest powers in sahaja yoga, presenting the Will of Shri Mataji.” But i believe our best and the brightest in WCASY must have somehow either so unfortunately or so conveniently missed the"most secret of all secrets.”Maybe i better clarify to those council members living in the land of the Vishuddhi that it is all about Shri Krishna and what He stood for. i will in all forgiveness and compassion give them the benefit of doubt that they were indeed terribly unfortunate in not realizing the"most secret of all secrets"despite all the self-realization.

Perhaps after discovering the supreme secret management-controlled SYs too will realize why the divine charioteer says to the human Arjuna," Do not spare them who have violated Dharma! They are down already the moment they swerve from truth! Do your part anyhow, like My instrument" (11:34).

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

Gita: Old Thoughts For New Paradigms

The Gita opens our eyes to the truth of living. The closer we are to the truth, the better managers we become in any field of activity. In fact, those who are established in the highest truth of the Self manage huge tasks without any mental anxieties. The Gita (18:17) praises such a super manager as," He is not bound despite performing Himalayan tasks!" (A translation with some liberty of language)

Facing Modern Challenges

"Work we must," says the celestial song for no one can possibly be otherwise (3:5). This being the case, our choice is only in two areas: (i) the kind of work and (ii) the attitude to work. We are advised to be honest to ourselves in choosing the kind of work for ourselves.

Using a technical word, 'Svadharma', the Gita warns us to adhere to it (3:35). Svadharma reflects the way God has made us. It is our nature on the level of the personality. Each of us can contribute immensely to our own and others' happiness by discovering and sticking to"that for which God made us!"

Otherwise, personal fancies and false conditionings determine our choice. Sorrow under such circumstances is assured. As for the attitude, the message of Shree Krishna exhorts us to shed our personal attachments and ownership. The beautiful analogy of the lotus leaf (5:10), points out the reward of freedom for our services rendered in a spirit of humility (non-egoism).

Resource Management

Our inner resource is energy. There is expenditure of energy in talking, working, playing, reading and so on. The holy book of our Sanaatana Dharma insists on being moderate in all our activities (5:16,17). This is the key to balance in living. Holistic thinking and living bring out the best in us. Those managers who have struck a balance in the different departments of their life such as work, home and society emerge as true winners in the long run.

Qualities Of A New Age Leader

The leader of a team sees the whole group as one (18:20) and has respect for even a member in the lowest rank. She looks at the other person as herself (6:32) and is interested in maximum benefit to all (12:4). She inspires them, encourages them in their meaningful activities (even of less significance) out of love for them (3:26). She herself works (on her own level and in her own sphere) with enthusiasm and fortitude (18:26) and maintains her equilibrium in success and failure (5:20).

Commitment to a Noble Cause

A manager stays committed to the noble cause that underlies all his actions. The Lord of Brindavan is very poetic when He says," Work on, dear friend, with no negative energy interfering with your performance! The golden key to do so is offering all your actions to Me!" (3:30). This 'offering all that we do to God' takes the form of 'commitment to the main (noble) cause' in a secular context. Someone rightly said," Stay firm like a rock when it is the main principles, go with the flow in small matters.”The manager then gains the necessary flexibility and accommodativeness to mingle well with all the members of his team while safeguarding the chief mission.

Whip in Hand, Sometimes

Obviously, a manager cannot afford to be a 'Yes' man all along. Nor can he always compliment those with whom he works - above, equal to or below him! The divine charioteer says to the human Arjuna," Do not spare them who have violated Dharma! They are down already the moment they swerve from truth! Do your part anyhow, like My instrument" (11:34). Reprimanding the wrongdoers and expressing his resentment at unacceptable performance or behaviour of others are a necessary part of an effective manager.

Subjectively too," Do not come under the sway of mere likes and dislikes. They are your enemies!" (3:34). Pujya Gurudev Swami Chinmayanandaji said," Use your head while judging yourself, use your heart while judging others!"We have to act with great responsibility towards our own BMI (body, mind and intellect). We cannot afford either to overindulge or put them to disuse! When used well, they are a wonderful medium of self-expression. Otherwise they bind us.

Truth Alone Wins:

That truth alone wins is as much a law as gravity or magnetism. A book of Physics teaches us true laws of the world. The book does not create anything. In the same way, the Gita shows us the spiritual laws! For example, the law of selflessness," Those who act without desire gain inner peace!" (5:12).

Or again the law of non-agency:

"One oneself truly is never a doer, everything is done by Nature!"As we gain clarity in these aspects of Truth, our ability to appreciate the beauty of life increases. Rather than complaining about things, we begin to thank the Lord for giving us our life. Our projections caused sorrow to us; life by itself is awe-inspiring!

The enlightened manager is dynamic outside, spontaneously. She is quiet inside, surrendering totally to the Law of Life. She fully sees the limitations of human intelligence and the irrepressible energy contained in Truth or God.

Date: Mon Oct 3, 2005 1:40 pm
Subject: Re: Specifically for those who claim that"The World Council has the highest powers adishakti_org

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:
> >
> > SYs should not be bothered whether anyone accepts the truth or
> > not. Our sacred duty is just to state the truth as it is, even
> > if World Council members refuse to abide by dharma. So please
> > don't allow them to corrupt your conscience. One day you will
> > realize that some of them were so dumb, materialistic or tainted
> > by past misdeeds that their claiming to present the Will of the
> > Shakti is probably one of the greatest tradegy to befall us SYs.
> > Take care and understand what they are not doing. Don't let
> > their hype fool you.
> >
>
> Perhaps after discovering the supreme secret management-controlled
> SYs too will realize why the divine charioteer says to the human
> Arjuna," Do not spare them who have violated Dharma! They are down
> already the moment they swerve from truth! Do your part anyhow,
> like My instrument" (11:34).
>
>

Founded upon the Hindu ideas of, as R. H. Hume's"Intelligent monism," with Brahman the monad, the Upanishads saw dharma as the universal principle of law, order, harmony, all in all truth, that sprang first from Brahman. It acts as the regulatory moral principle of the universe. It is sat, truth, a major tenet of Hinduism. This hearkens back to the conception of the Rig Veda that"Ekam Sat," (Truth Is One), of the idea that Brahman is"Sacchidananda" (Truth- Consciousness-Bliss). Dharma has imbibed the highest principles of Truth, and as such is the central guiding principle in the Hindu conception of existence. Dharma is not just law, or harmony, it is pure Reality. In the Brihadaranyaka's own words:

"Verily, that which is Dharma is truth.
Therefore they say of a man who speaks truth, 'He speaks the Dharma,'
or of a man who speaks the Dharma, 'He speaks the Truth.'
Verily, both these things are the same.”

(Brh. Upanishad, 1.4.14) (2)

www.haryana-online.com

Truth first sprang from Brahman and acts as the regulatory moral principle of the universe. However, only WCASY thinks its is exempt from this universal principal. All SYs under their jurisdiction are exempted too since, as representatives of Her Will, council members have powers capable of even nullifying the very moral principle of the universe.

Chuck said that"I think maybe what Jagbir says is that when personal fancies and false conditionings determine our choices then sorrow is assured.”

i just want to correct that statement and answer at the same time. What he should have said is that"I think maybe what Jagbir says is that when personal fancies and false conditionings determine our choices then destruction is assured.”

Just in case we forget it is Shri Mataji Herself who warned"The Truth (of the Last Judgment and Resurrection) which is Absolute has to express itself in these Modern Times. And even if it is not accepted it will never die. On the contrary, if it is not accepted, it will expose all falsehood and destroy it!"

Since WCASY has no intention of allowing that absolute Truth to express itself, even deleting it from their agenda, then its exposure and destruction is assured. Since WCASY is dishonest and deceptive towards humanity and imposes these immoral principles upon its members then its exposure and destruction is assured. Since Truth first sprang from Brahman and acts as the regulatory moral principle of the universe it will eventually expose all falsehood of WCASY and destroy it!

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent