The Apocalypse and SY; how does it fit in?

Date:  Sat Sep 25, 2004  4:16 pm
Subject:  Re: the Apocalypse and SY; how does it fit in?

—- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com, "kyvolk" <kyvolk@y...> wrote:
>
> I was reading more through your site and so forth and I went to a
> few links you had posted on your page, namely the 'nti-Christ
> slide show' and the website of Benjamin Baruch'.
>
> Now it seems quite apparent to me that a war of worldwide
> proportions is very, VERY, near and beginning in North America
> (including where I live- Vancouver BC Canada) and a nuclear one at
> that. Now I have also read that there is grace periods before
> these things begin to happen by the grace of our divine mother,
> where self realization and the spread of that is the key to saving
> ourselves spiritually and presumably physically as well, and
> prevent these things from happening. I was curious as to how
> Sahaja yoga plays a part in the apocalypse and in preventing it,
> and if we are near the end of this grace period?
>
> It just seems to me that in the worlds current state, we are
> literally a few months away from the end as we know it, and sahaja
> yoga hasn't spread nearly as much as it needs to in order to
> prevent these things, so any information on how SY plays a role as
> well as the yogi's of it and any other info you can give me on
> this " day of the lord is at hand" information would be great. I
> have my doubts because I don't think "Benjamin Baruch' has had his
> realization or is realized at all, therefore whoever he is
> communicating or hearing from may not be the divine at all, but I
> thought I would confer with you, as your site referred me to his.
>

Dear Kyyan,

Benjamin Baruch is just another individual i have quoted, along with scores of writers, to provide evidence and confirm the Message of the Great Divine Mother. They are just individual parts of the huge spiritual jigsaw puzzle that have made little sense over the millennia  ..................................   until the arrival of the Adi Shakti who filled in many vital pieces. Only now, as the Millennium of the Spirit begins, is it possible to see better. But at this dark, early dawn hour many will not be able to see. It is just 2004 and we have a long way to go before humanity awakens to the Great Event:

"But there will be many who will resist the truth of the new era. They may try at first by playing upon the sense of self-doubt that lies within each of us. Self-doubt exists only because we have allowed others to define our reality for so long that we no longer know what is real anymore. When we look inside and catch the first sight of what is real and it does not concur with what those around us have said and are saying at the moment, we discard it. We doubt ourselves because we have allowed others to tell us what truth is. But as we reach deeper into the New Age, we will reach deeper inside ourselves for the truth. And as we learn the truth, we will no longer need or want others to interpret it for us. This will cause friction with those who defend the institutions they feel comfortable with, the institutions they cling to like a security blanket in a world they really aren't comfortable with at all. Those who cannot, or do not dare, to look inside themselves for the truth will be the ones who will resist the rest of us the most. They will be the ones who challenge the rest of us the most. They will be the ones who try to make the rest of us think that we are wrong because they want desperately to believe that they are right, and they know that once their faith is shaken, they have nothing left to cling to. But be wary of anyone who demands that you have blind faith in what they are saying. If they will not allow scrutiny, it is possibly because their beliefs cannot stand up to scrutiny. And when those who hide within the institutions because they do not dare to look inside themselves feel that they are losing their grip on the rest of us, they will fight."

Walter Mercado, Beyond The Horizon, A Time Warner Company, 1997, p. 251.

My calculation that at the present modus operandi of SYs - bait with chakras/stress management/self-realization and later switch to Last Judgment when they are hooked - will reach 1% of humanity in AD 8023. So none of us should ever lose any sleep as nothing apocalyptic will happen for millennia. (Maybe Alex's psychic can read some quality Brooke Bond tea leaves and confirm my Casio-confirmed calculations.)

The grace period that the Adi Shakti talks about is subject to the Last Judgment announced to humanity. Decades ago She thought that Her disciples would just do that. But the vast majority have followed what Jesus' disciples did 2000 years ago - lots of hype and show of bravado in private but hypocritical silence, fear and even occasional betrayal in public.

But the Divine Mother has Her own way to overcome all obstacles. The grace period will eventually depend on the better part of humanity becoming aware of the Great Event ordained for all nations. We are probably still decades away.

But it is becoming increasingly apparent that the next wave of seekers, convinced by www.adishakti.org as to their responsibilities to spread the message of the Great Event, will work in earnest to convince the nations and peoples of many tongues to take part in the Blossom Time.  Unlike the present SYs huddling in their collective caves and afraid of proclaiming the truth, the next generation will be more convinced of their dharma and duty to all.

And this gospel of the Blossom Time, the Great Event ordained for humanity shall be preached in all the world, for a witness unto all nations; And then shall the end come.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world, for a witness unto all nations;
And then shall the end come.

Matthew 24:12-14

"So according to the Gospel of Thomas, Jesus ridiculed those who thought of the"Kingdom of God"In literal terms, as if it were a specific place: "If those who lead you say to you, 'Look, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds will arrive there before you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,'"Then, he says, the fish will arrive before you. Instead, it is a state of self-discovery:

.”.. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will realize that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, then dwell in poverty, and it is you who are that poverty.”

But the disciples, mistaking the"Kingdom"for a future event, persisted in their questioning:

His disciples said to him," When will ... the new world come? He said to them," What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it..”. . His disciples said to him," When will the Kingdom come?” (Jesus said,)"It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'Here it is' or athere it is.' Rather, the Kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it.”

That "Kingdom," then, symbolizes a state of transformed consciousness:

Jesus saw infants being suckled. He said to his disciples," These infants being suckled are like those who enter the Kingdom.” They said to him," Shall we, then, as children, enter the kingdom?”Jesus said to them," When you make the two one, and when you make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside, and the above like the below, and when you make the male and female one and the same ... then you will enter [the Kingdom].”

Yet what the"living Jesus"of Thomas rejects as naive — the idea that the Kingdom of God is an actual event expected in history — is the notion of the Kingdom that the synoptic gospels of the New Testament most often attribute to Jesus as his teaching. According to Matthew, Luke, and Mark, Jesus proclaimed the coming Kingdom of God, when captives shall gain their free, when the diseased shall recover, the oppressed shall be released, and harmony shall prevail over the whole world. Marks says that the disciples expected the Kingdom to come as a cataclysmic event in their own lifetime, since Jesus had said that some of them would live to see"The Kingdom of God come with power.”Before his arrest, Mark says, Jesus warned that although"The end is not yet," they must expect it any time. All three gospels insist that the Kingdom will come in the near future (though they also contain many passages indicating that it is here already.) Luke makes Jesus say explicitly"The kingdom of God is within you.”Some gnostic Christians, extending that type of interpretation, expected human liberation to occur not through actual events in history, but through internal transformation."

Elaine Pagels, The Gnostic Gospels, Random House Inc. New York, 1989, p. 128-29.

"The ages of the world. One fascinating mystical theme in the New Testament is that time consists of a series of ages. Each age of the world (or kingdom) is dominated by a powerful force or figure. This motif exists throughout the globe with a range of specific cultural meanings. In the 8th century BC in Greece, the poet Hesiod described the ages of the world as four in number and symbolized by gold, silver, bronze, and iron, each age successively declining in morality. In India the four yugas (Sanskrit: "World ages"), symbolized by the four throws of a dice game, are also viewed as descending — though in repetitive cycles — from perfection to moral chaos. Other original schematizations of this theme can be found in the mythologies of Chinese, Polynesian, and American Indian cultures.

By the time the New Testament was written, Jewish apocalyptic writings (symbolic or cryptographic literature portraying God's dramatic intervention in history and catastrophic dramas at the end of a cosmic epoch) had already produced theories of history that reworked Indo-Iranian notions about the ages of the world. Iranian concepts most influenced Christian views of time, history, and ultimate human destiny. The prophet Zoroaster (c. 7th century BC) and his followers in Iran taught a doctrine of the four ages of the world in which each age was a different phase of struggle between two kinds of powers — light and darkness, goodness and evil, spirit and matter, infinity and finitude, health and sickness, time and eternity. The forces of good and evil battled for the allegiance and the souls of human beings. In the last days a promised savior (Saoshyant) would pronounce final judgement and announce the coming of a new world without end in which truth, immortality, and righteousness would have everlasting reign." Encyclopedia Britannica (1992)

And this gospel of the Kingdom of God (Sahasrara Chakra) is being preached by the promised savior (Saoshyant) in all the world, for a witness unto all nations; And then shall the end come.

jagbir

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "The Apocalypse and SY; how does it fit in?" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2512

https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/

Search —>