"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”
# 2 The Macaroni Mess

>
> What does the phrase"Shakti deh Maa"mean?
>
> Thanks so much all for your replies
>
>

Dear Kyyan,
Shakti (Power) deh (give) Maa (Mother).

So you can ask Her to give you power and strength to endure/ persevere/overcome the particular problems you face. It does not matter in what language you speak to Her within as She understands each and every spoken language. Maybe it is hard to believe but over the years we have found out that the Divine Mother hears, understands and speak all languages. No matter what language we spoke at home - English, Punjabi, Malay - She knew what we were talking about. There were times when She answered questions discussed among the family before being even posed to Her by Kash. Even your thoughts are read/known by Her. There is nothing that can be hidden from Her. Absolutely nothing!

In Montreal, Canada on August 6, 1994 Kash asked the Adi Shakti, "Shri Mataji, how many languages do you speak?”

The Great Primordial Mother answered:

“I know all languages.”

Shri Bhasa-rupa Devi
Bhasa-rupa (678th): She is the form of language... She is the content of all languages.

The above Truth has far more depth that is apparent to the mind.

The Great Divine Mother converses with all the Messengers in the Kingdom of God in different languages. Kash had heard Her talking with Shri Krishna, Shri Shiva, Shri Buddha and others in Sanskrit, with Prophet Muhammad in Arabic, and with Guru Nanak in probably Gurumkhi (Kash said that it was a bit different than Sanskrit). All of Kash's conversations with Her were in English.

Besides, She knew precisely that"bean sprouts"Were called"taugay" in the native Malay language of Malaysia. When that incident took place i was just learning to cook and was still not aware of certain cooking errors. Once i made some pasta and lacking vegetables, added some bean sprouts at the end. When the whole dish was ready i found that it had turned soggy and wondered why. Since settling in Canada i had made pasta on numerous occasions, normally adding scrambled eggs or chicken. Sometimes Chinese spinach was added for extra nutrition. But never had pasta turned soggy despite adding vegetables. So what went wrong this time?

When Kash meditated and met Her in his Sahasrara the Divine Mother told Kash to inform your father (me) to make pasta as he had done in the past, and not to add taugay (bean sprouts) in future. Yes, the Shakti had that conversation ........ amongst the hundreds over the years. When Kash came back from the meditation room to tell me of Her observations and advise i was quite taken aback. Soon i realized there was certain important observations to be made from this seemingly simple incident.

Firstly, the Great Holy Spirit knew that i made pasta differently, and definitely without bean sprouts. All these years She had been watching me in silence and knew every minutest detail of this life (and all previous lives) ........................... including all the different ways that i prepared pasta.

Secondly, She advised that bean sprouts should not be used in pasta, without explaining to Kash the reason why. i checked around and realized why this advice had to be heeded in future: bean sprouts release moisture when cooked, or subject to heat. Although fresh bean sprouts had been added when the pasta was ready, they still released moisture when scalded by heat. That was precisely why the macaroni became soggy. There was no way Kash could have known on his own that bean sprouts should not be added to pasta. He only found that out after Shri Mataji had given a culinary tip for his father.

Thirdly, Shri Mataji specifically used the Malay word"taugay", a word normally used by the family instead of the more common"bean sprouts", as is the habit of Malaysians from this multi-racial nation. Kash was repeatedly asked if the Great Adi Shakti had used this particular word as it was not in English, the language of communication between the Great Primordial Goddess and Kash. That particular word"taugay"Was from a Southeast Asian dialect known as Bahasa Malaysia, the official language of Malaysia.

But Shri Mataji could have easily used the universally understood "bean sprouts"but She choose not to. Kash replied that She clearly mentioned the word"taugay.” The Great Universal Mind surely knows all languages. And how to make better pasta!

We have to again remind that only the Great Adi Shakti in the Kingdom of God knows all languages. Her human incarnation in the physical form as Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi does not. All said and done, one thing becomes certain: only the Holy Spirit has the ability to understand and converse in all languages. That is why one can ask help from Her in any language. So you may supplicate to Her in your own mother tongue, or any other language for the matter.

And over time i will continue to reveal the true nature of the Great Adi Shakti within. There are many other incidents and revelations to strengthen our faith in the Shakti within and Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi without, an incarnation necessary to enlighten and comfort humans during this Blossom Time.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

The Macaroni Mess

>"The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.”
> ~Bhavana Upanishad 1.27
>
> To all devotees of the Great Devi,
>
> i will over time give evidence based on Her own revelations as to
> why the supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self. In
> fact the yet to be published and remaining 20% of Her revelations
> in the Sahasrara will enable me to give ample, unassailable
> evidence that the Devi is the blissful Self within all.
>

So this post"The Macaroni Mess"Will be the second in the series to prove that the Divine Feminine (Shakti/Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee) is our own blissful Self..

> Firstly, the Great Holy Spirit knew that i made pasta differently,
> and definitely without bean sprouts. All these years She had been
> watching me in silence and knew every minutest detail of this life
> (and all previous lives) ........................... including all
> the different ways that i prepared pasta.

This knowledge is only possible if the Devi is my own blissful Self. She told Kash that his father should"make pasta as he had done in the past"I.e., without bean sprouts. How else does She know of the different ways i cook pasta?

In fact She remembers every minute detail of my present life on Earth now, and all my previous rebirths back into Time. Every human have the same individual Mother within themselves. The supreme divinity, Lalita, is my own blissful Self and yours too.

> Secondly, She advised that bean sprouts should not be used in
> pasta, without explaining to Kash the reason why. i checked around
> and realized why this advice had to be heeded in future: bean
> sprouts release moisture when cooked, or subject to heat. Although
> fresh bean sprouts had been added when the pasta was ready, they
> still released moisture when scalded by heat. That was precisely
> why the macaroni became soggy. There was no way Kash could have
> known on his own that bean sprouts should not be added to pasta.
> He only found that out after Shri Mataji had given a culinary tip
> for his father.

The Devi has total knowledge of everything - EVERYTHING - including the mundane like bean sprouts and pasta are not a good mix. i had to check around to find out why She had given such an advice.

The supreme divinity, Lalita, who is my own blissful Self, knew i messed up this macaroni dish. The supreme divinity, Lalita, who is Kash's own blissful Self, also simultaneously knew that fact and informed him. There is no way Kash could have ever found out that i should not use taugay for pasta. This is just another piece from the mountain of evidence and experience—all based on facts witnessed and recorded over the years—to destroy all ignorance/doubts that the Devi/Shakti exists within and is our own blissful Self.

> Thirdly, Shri Mataji specifically used the Malay word"taugay", a
> word normally used by the family instead of the more common"bean
> sprouts", as is the habit of Malaysians from this multi-racial
> nation. Kash was repeatedly asked if the Great Adi Shakti had used
> this particular word as it was not in English, the language of
> communication between the Great Primordial Goddess and Kash. That
> particular word"taugay"Was from a Southeast Asian dialect known
> as Bahasa Malaysia, the official language of Malaysia.

For the Shakti (Spirit/Ruh) to mention the word"taugay"She must have heard it spoken, seen that it is a vegetable, and knew its precise properties. The Devi must therefore be present in all places at all times, and have the capacity to know everything in order to demonstrate having virtually unlimited authority.

So, Brahman/God Almighty is omnipresent, omniscient and omnipotent. Shakti/God Almighty who is Sarvantaryami (omnipresent), Sarvajna (omniscient), Sarvasaktiman (omnipotent). The Divine is also your blissful Self—any external idol or image whatsoever will only hinder you from realizing your own divinity. You do not need any image or perform any ritual because Brahman is infinite, formless, pure consciousness ........... and yourSelf too. That is why no image of Her incarnation Shri Mataji is required for meditation as the Devi is one's own blissful Self.

Jai Shri Ganapathy,

jagbir

"Omniscience is the capacity to know everything, or at least everything that can be known about a character/s including thoughts, feelings, etc. In monotheism, this ability is typically attributed to God.

Wikepedia

"The Vedic Concept of God as Saguna Brahman

For Sanatana Dharma, the Absolute is seen in terms of the concept of Brahman, who is both perfectly transcendent, yet simultaneously imminent in all of creation. All that is perceivable and conceivable has its very existence secured due solely to the sustaining presence of Brahman. Brahman is omnipotent (all- powerful), omniscient (all-knowing), omni-present, wholly good, and the source of all attributive excellences to their maximally conceivable degree. Both philosophically and in terms of history, Brahman has been seen in both personal (saguna) and impersonal (nirguna) terms by the great rishis (seers), yogis and acharyas (preceptors) of Sanatana Dharma. Seen in predominantly saguna terms, the highest concept of Brahman (God) in Sanatana Dharma consists of God as a Monistic-Duality. God is One (sat-ekam), unitary, indivisible, and inviolable in essence, yet God is to be simultaneously conceived as a dual co-Absolute moiety of masculine/feminine....

The Sanskrit word Shakti can be translated as meaning"power", "force"or"energy.”It is derived from the parasmaipada Sanskrit verb root"shak," which means"to be able"," to do"," to act.” This energetic power is witnessed in all the various phenomena of life. It is the nourishing force responsible for the growth of vegetation, animals, human beings, and of the very Earth Herself. It is what is responsible for the kinetic movement of all things. The planets revolve around the sun as a result of the hidden power of Shakti. It is Shakti that makes the winds blow and the oceans churn. Shakti is manifest as the very affective ability of all the forces of nature. She is the heat of fire, the brilliance of the sun, the very life force of all living beings. In human beings, she is seen as the power of intelligence (buddhi), compassion (daya) and divine love (bhakti), among her many other functions (Sharma, 1974; Goswami 1995). It is the power of Shakti that.”..keeps the gods in their position, makes a man virile or makes a sage of a man" (Sharma, 1974). Without the enabling presence of the metaphysical principle of Shakti, all physical creation would be rendered impotent.”

www.dharmacentral.com/articles/shakti.htm

Related Articles:
The Shakti Principle
Maha Shakti: The Universal Mother
The Indian Magna Mater - I The Divine Mother
The Indian Magna Mater - II Evolution
The Indian Magna Mater - III Dissolution
The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self.
The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self. #1
The supreme divinity, Lalita, is one's own blissful Self. #2
The Three Mothers who birth, nourish and liberate every human being
Indweller (Antharayamin) is the only Being worth realizing
Indweller (Antharayamin) is Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Eykaa Mayee
Indweller (Antharayamin) - Liberation consists in realizing this
Indweller (Antaryamin) of Granth drawn from Brihadaranyaka
There were no religions when rishis proclaimed these Truths
The Concept of Shakti: Hinduism as a Liberating Force for Women
Devi/Holy Spirit/Ruh is indwelling feminine aspect of God
Devi/Holy Spirit/Ruh is creative aspect of God
Tao Te Ching stands alone in explicitly speaking of Tao as The Mother
Islam And The Divine Feminine

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent