The Vision for the Future - i am still reeling from a devastating email

"I am still reeling from a devastating email about the past unforgivable, immoral activities of a present country leader (and WCASY member). i am not at liberty to disclose the contents of the email as the identity of the sender, who knows the victim personally, can be known. The email reveals how much the negativity has penetrated the present SY organization and those who claim to be representatives of Her Will. (Thanks Sir C.P. for being instrumental in orchestrating this unprecedented blasphemy!) How come all the footsoaks, candle treatments, string-burning, mantras etc., etc., - the sacred cow of the SYSSR - has, despite years in SY, failed to douse the erotic fire smouldering in the loins of this country leader?”- jagbir

Dear Jagbir,

i refer to these words in particular:

"There was a huge uproar as leaders tried frantically to shut down the website. Shri Mataji was approached for help. She told them that he was doing nothing wrong and must be left alone.”

https://adishakti.org/

The reason why your website is up and running is because Shri Mataji approved of it. The leaders must have asked Shri Mataji: "Shri Mataji, please shut Jagbir's website down!"She refused to do it. Instead of asking you to shut it down, She openly approved of it instead! It must have been a real slap in the face of the leaders. But then, Shri Mataji said we must dedicate completely to Her (signifying the internal Holy Spirit) and not to Sahaja Yoga (signifying the external leadership):

“You have to dedicate yourself completely to Me, not to Sahaja Yoga, but to Me. Sahaja Yoga is only one of My aspects. Leaving everything you have to dedicate. Complete dedication—otherwise you cannot ascend any further. Without questioning, without arguing, complete dedication is the only way you can achieve it.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Cheltenham, U.K.
31 July, 1982

Jagbir, now that the huge uproar of the frantic leaders is eight years down the track from 2000 (which is when you set the website up) can you tell us what you have learned/gleaned from that experience of oppositional behaviour, if anything? Is there any particular knowledge/insight/understanding that you would like to share with us, to encourage us to go forward with confidence? What is your vision for the future, in the work that we are doing? i know that we are only just starting to get off the ground, but it is a great start with so much hope for the future!

warmest regards,
violet

Re: The Vision for the Future - i am still reeling from a devastating email

Dear Violet and All,

i am still reeling from a devastating email about the past unforgivable, immoral activities of a present country leader (and WCASY member). i am not at liberty to disclose the contents of the email as the identity of the sender, who knows the victim personally, can be known. The email reveals how much the negativity has penetrated the present SY organization and those who claim to be representatives of Her Will. (Thanks Sir C.P. for being instrumental in orchestrating this unprecedented blasphemy!) How come all the footsoaks, candle treatments, string-burning, mantras etc., etc., - the sacred cow of the SYSSR - has, despite years in SY, failed to douse the erotic fire smouldering in the loins of this country leader?

However, since i am no more associated with the present SY leadership and organization, it really does not matter any more. On the contrary, i again feel vindicated of my exposure of the immense negativity that has penetrated the very core of the organization and rendered it impotent and barren of truth and dharma. And if we include their decades-old opposition to declaring the Comforter's message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection, it cannot be anything but antichrist!

But Shri Mataji promised that the"Truth which is absolute has to express itself in these Modern Times. And even if it is not accepted it will never die. On the contrary, if it is not accepted, it will expose all falsehood and destroy it!"Thus i have again updated the subheading of https://adishakti.org to optimize, in a nutshell, the very Truth that has to express itself in these Modern Times, and penetrate the consciousness and conscience of humanity:

"The Divine Feminine: The Kingdom of God

Since November 1993 the spiritual experiences of children's souls meeting the Divine Feminine thousands of times over the years have been recorded. All have independently corroborated and identified Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi to be the incarnation of the Holy Spirit (Divine Feminine) sent to deliver and explain in detail the Primordial Being's Divine Message of the promised General Resurrection and evolution into the eternal spirit: "'But, if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised from the dead Christ Jesus shall quicken your mortal bodies also through His Spirit who dwells in you.' The divine agent, then, is the Holy Spirit, in unity with the human spirit.” [1]"The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).”[2]
[1] F. J. Lambretch, Resurrection in the New Testament, page 297. [2] Eric Eve, The Jewish Context of Jesus' Miracles, p. 195"

The latest addition is:
"The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).”[2]

Yes, as i see the Vision for the Future i am still reeling from that devastating email that reminds me, in no uncertain terms, of the nature of the immense negativity that has been always working against the Comforter and Her message of the promised universal salvation. That tens of thousands of so-called self-realized souls are unconsciously empowering this antichrist negativity has left me drained of any logical explanation. Every few weeks or so, despite my solace in Silence, my disturbed conscience questions: "How? Why? Why? Why?”The only answer i can get: You were called to"Join Shri Mataji!"Other than that this nightmare makes no sense!

regards to all,

jagbir

Re: The Vision for the Future - i am still reeling from a devastating email

Dear Jagbir and All,

i received this same email some months ago. i did my"reeling"Then - as you are doing your"reeling"now. i reeled in disbelief, horror and incredulity at the "past, unforgivable, immoral activity of a present country leader (and WCASY member).” i also"Am not at liberty to disclose the contents of the email as the identity of the sender, who knows the victim personally, can be known.” i also was appalled that"All the footsoaks, candle treatments, string-burning, mantras etc., etc., - the sacred cow of the SYSSR - has, despite years in SY, failed to douse the erotic fire smouldering in the loins of this country leader.”

Jagbir, you say:

However, since i am no more associated with the present SY leadership and organization, it really does not matter any more. On the contrary, i again feel vindicated of my exposure of the immense negativity that has penetrated the very core of the organization and rendered it impotent and barren of truth and dharma. And if we include their decades-old opposition to declaring the Comforter's message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection, it cannot be anything but antichrist!

[Jagbir, knowing these things, it is a relief that we are"no more associated with the present SY leadership and organization.” You are right that"It really does not matter any more.” Yes, it does vindicate your"exposure of the immense negativity that has penetrated to the very core of the organisation.” And Jagbir, when there is not dharma in a person's life, and truth and honesty towards fellow Sahaja Yogis by its leaders, the organisation does become "Impotent and barren of truth and dharma.” Like you say, if you add the "decades-old opposition to declaring the Comforter's message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection.”..............what have you got left? Like you say, these things all add up to go against Christ and are therefore"Antichrist.”]

But Shri Mataji promised that the"Truth which is absolute has to express itself in these Modern Times. And even if it is not accepted it will never die. On the contrary, if it is not accepted, it will expose all falsehood and destroy it!"Thus i have again updated the subheading of https://adishakti.org to optimize, in a nutshell, the very Truth that has to express itself in these Modern Times, and penetrate the consciousness and conscience of humanity:

"The Divine Feminine: The Kingdom of God

Since November 1993 the spiritual experiences of children's souls meeting the Divine Feminine thousands of times over the years have been recorded. All have independently corroborated and identified Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi to be the incarnation of the Holy Spirit (Divine Feminine) sent to deliver and explain in detail the Primordial Being's Divine Message of the promised General Resurrection and evolution into the eternal spirit: "'But, if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised from the dead Christ Jesus shall quicken your mortal bodies also through His Spirit who dwells in you.' The divine agent, then, is the Holy Spirit, in unity with the human spirit.” [1]"The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).”[2]
[1] F. J. Lambretch, Resurrection in the New Testament, page 297. [2] Eric Eve, The Jewish Context of Jesus' Miracles, p. 195"

The latest addition is:
"The Messiah will come and the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).”[2]

[Yes," the great age of salvation will dawn (for the pious).” The impious will have forfeited their opportunity for salvation, which means they have not taken advantage of the chance to transform themselves through the resurrection of their bodies from their lower self to become their Higher Self, the Spirit. At this Last Judgment and Resurrection time, the impious will be found out, because if you have sinned against the Lord, then"Be sure your sins will find you out.” (Numbers 32:23b) But what this present country leader (and WCASY member) has done is not just simply 'impious'. What he has done in his position of power is "unconscionable"! It is simply"unforgiveable"! That's all i can say! And i sympathize with you, Jagbir, that you are now"reeling"from the shock of it, as i also did. i can tell you it took me a few days to get over the shock of it!]

Yes, as i see the Vision for the Future i am still reeling from that devastating email that reminds me, in no uncertain terms, of the nature of the immense negativity that has been always working against the Comforter and Her message of the promised universal salvation. That tens of thousands of so-called self-realized souls are unconsciously empowering this antichrist negativity has left me drained of any logical explanation. Every few weeks or so, despite my solace in Silence, my disturbed conscience questions: "How? Why? Why? Why?”The only answer i can get: You were called to"Join Shri Mataji!"Other than that this nightmare makes no sense!

["Join Shri Mataji"must be your special answer. It was not"Join Sahaja Yoga" which is significant, especially now. Shri Mataji called you to"join Her.” That agrees with what She said at Sydney Airport in the mid-1990's - that if the Sahaja Yogis did not give Her message from inside the organisation, She had "others"to give Her message from outside of the organisation. That Shri Mataji only said"Join Shri Mataji"means She called you to"join Her"- not Sahaja Yoga. In fact, you have found it hard to"join Sahaja Yoga"because of all the flack you have received there, just for telling the truth! i agree that other than"Joining Shri Mataji"—— this"nightmare makes no sense"—— that "thousands of so-called self-realised souls are unconsciously empowering this antichrist negativity.”]

We know that"Sahaja Yoga"Is only one of Shri Mataji's"Aspects":

“Sahaja Yoga is only one of My aspects. Leaving everything you have to dedicate. Complete dedication—otherwise you cannot ascend any further. Without questioning, without arguing, complete dedication is the only way you can achieve it.”

Cheltenham, U.K.
31 July, 1982

Shri Mataji is an incarnation of the Holy Spirit. As such, She speaks for the Holy Spirit. That's 'why' when Shri Mataji says that we have to dedicate completely to Her, She is saying that we have to dedicate completely to the Holy Spirit within. So we don't dedicate to an organisation - but we dedicate to the Holy Spirit. This truth is simple and backed by Christ's teachings. An organisation of the Holy Spirit is supposed to be a place where people can dedicate to the Holy Spirit within, together. When an organisational entity ceases to be that - simply because the leadership have not been faithful to the truth that the Holy Spirit has given, such an entity becomes spiritually ineffective in transforming the world. It loses the Holy Spirit's favour, which comes from within, where the Holy Spirit resides.

As the real Will of the Holy Spirit, Shri Mataji showed Her Will to all of humanity, unlike WCASY who only want to show Her Will to the few that are under their rule - which shows how fake they really are! The Will of the Holy Spirit has always been for all of humanity, not just the select few that WCASY now claim Will-Ship over. WCASY just wanted a bit of the Holy Spirit's action for themselves. Trying to usurp the Holy Spirit's Will was very blatant of them. That is the one action, they will never get away with. Because Shri Mataji, as the true Will of the Holy Spirit said:

“You have to dedicate yourself completely to Me, not to Sahaja Yoga, but to Me.”

Cheltenham, U.K.
31 July, 1982

regards to all,

violet

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent