This quote is the very foundation on which www.adishakti.org stands

Dear all,

i came across a wonderful quote that resonates deeply in my heart, one that buttresses the foundation on which the www.adishakti.org site is built:

"I believe that any religious teaching that does not free a man to know God and retain his personality and mind is a cult or becoming one.”

Having said that, i also believe that the present SYSSR with all its fanatical rituals, doctrines and dishonesty has become a cult. That is the main reason why, since leaving it years ago, i have been able to so clearly see that Self-realization in Sahaja Yoga is but the skin of the onion. The message of the Last Judgment and Qiyamah delivered by the Adi Shakti is the rest.

i cannot find the words to describe this unprecedented synthesis of all major religions and their holy books. It is so liberating and comforting to the mind, body and spirit to realize that your faith is based on daily personal experience of the Cool Breeze promised by the scriptures to all those taking part in the Blossom Time. You are not talking about a single religion but the collective core of all. As the Adi Shakti has said so beautifully:

“The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Fanatical rituals, doctrines and dishonesty will never free a man to know God/Self. Please discard the useless onion skin that the present SY organization has made a cult into. Please free your mind from the fear of being labeled a non-SY or told to leave if you do not follow their fanatical rituals, doctrines and dishonesty. Please be truthful to your Self and your fellow humans. Please be as transparent and fearless and conscientious as Shri Mataji was ....... and still is.

warmest regards,

jagbir

>
> Fanatical rituals, doctrines and dishonesty will never free a man to
> know God/Self. Please discard the useless onion skin that the
> present SY organization has made a cult into. Please free your mind
> from the fear of being labeled a non-SY or told to leave if you do
> not follow their fanatical rituals, doctrines and dishonesty.
> Please be truthful to your Self and your fellow humans. Please be
> as transparent and fearless and conscientious as Shri Mataji
> was ....... and still is.
>

"It is astonishing that the sahaja yogis, who believe Shri Mataji to be the savior of humanity prophecied by many religious scriptures, have not the conviction to promote her to the world openly, honestly and unashamedly as that. Promotion of the savior will draw more serious attention from many more people than do the current vague claims about stress relief and peace of mind. This lack of conviction speaks volumes and is the same reason they fail to respond to those who challenge SY. You simply can't be one thing and then attempt to portray yourself as another - no matter how clever you are, it shows and people see it very clearly. This is called hypocrisy. It indicates the vast majority of sahaja yogis are in a state of denial.

On the premise that Shri Mataji is indeed the Adi Shakti, on what basis do the sahaja yogis take it upon themselves to discriminate as to whom is delivered the message of her present incarnation and by what convoluted process that message is selectively delivered? To take upon themselves to make such discriminations is an expression of an elitist, missionary culture motivated by power and authority over others. The message must be very plain and simple if every person on the planet is to be afforded the opportunity to draw their own conclusions about the goddess incarnate. Why do the sahaja yogis make something so simple so complicated?. Why are they doing so poor a job in telling the world of Shri Mataji, when as the goddess she will surely stand and be recognised as the reality they claim she is?

My parting word is that like it or not, Shri Mataji and her sahaja yogis must face the issues presented by those who challenge them. Intelligent response is required and what remains to be seen is whether they are capable of this. The longer they avoid it, the more SY will be clearly identified to be lacking in credibility and its members in integrity. The more they will appear to be a cultish throw- back to the dark ages. I recommend the sahaja yogis today change their whole approach and start promoting SY as what it is - a religion focused around a personality who has claimed, and is understood by them, to be the Adi Shakti, divine mother of the universe. This is, after all, the year of exposure for SY.

May truth prevail.”

Alex

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent