Today i feel a bit foolish that it took me that long to be rid of th

Dear devotees of Shri Mataji,

Namaskaar - i bow to the Devi who resides in you!

i have just realized that "Adi Shakti" is the 615th. name of Shri Lalita Devi ................... and Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Adi Shakti — Primal Power; The First Cause.

Today that realization makes the ever-youthful, eternal Primordial Mother within far more significant than i have understood all these years. In fact i feel a bit foolish that it took me that long to be rid of the delusion. Part of the reason is that i was stuck with the word"Adi Shakti"Which, though carrying a lot of weight in the past, is today just 1/1000 of Her. i believe over the years even this figure would be further reduced!

It was my ignorance to regard "Adi Shakti" as the most important word to use and understand. But if i just quote, say the 618th. and 620th. name, my delusion becomes apparent:

618) Sri Atma
— The Ultimate Cosmic Soul.

620) Sri Aneka-koti-brahmanda-Janani
— Mother of all Universes.
— Her mind creates Universes at Will.

i believe many will not properly grasp what i am talking about, given the external fixation with the physical Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. Maybe by understanding that Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Adi Shakti, the 615th name of Shri Lalita Devi, my past delusion could be better understood.

Now even words like "Primordial Mother", "Divine Mother" or "Devi" will be forever inadequate. How do we grasp that She is the "Ultimate Cosmic Soul" who, as "Mother of all Universes", "Her mind creates Universes at Will"? ............. and She has thousands of names, the best 1000 making up the Sri Lalita Sahasranama. The more we know about Her the less will be known as our mind recoils at its own inadequacy to grasp the Unknown. Silence on the Self is the only way to pay homage in complete humility and egoless surrender to Her ... ......... and make genuine spiritual progress.

Jai Ganapathy,

jagbir

>
> Dear Jagbir and All,
>
> i can't remember when it was, maybe even before i came to this
> forum, that i read that the 'AdiShakti' is the 615th name of Shri
> Lalita Devi. i know that at that time, i just wondered, marvelled,
> and was 'in awe' about this fact. However, it was beyond my mind to
> comprehend! i just knew that it was 'beyond, beyond, beyond'. It
> was beyond my mind to fathom. i knew that the only thing was to"go
> within", and that was the only way to 'fathom anything at all'.
>

Yes Violet, i also 'knew' after some time that "Adi Shakti" is the 615th name of Shri Lalita. The thing is this realization was fleeting as the collective attention was always on Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, and still is. It was always about the external incarnation and that was all the SYs talked about. In that surroundings you hardly have the awareness or opportunity to think otherwise.

>
> Shri Mataji has stated that She has incarnated to introduce us to
> our individual Mother "within.” Many who have had their self-
> realisation, have not yet availed themselves of the 'introduction'
> Shri Mataji gave, to their 'individual Mother within', so to be
> confronted with the fact that the 'AdiShakti' is the 615th name of
> Shri Lalita Devi, would be 'not recognised in any way, either'....
> i would say.
>

The individual Mother within is the Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/ Aykaa Mayee. The holy scriptures give different names to the one and the same Divine Feminine. The information given also varies and in the case of the Qur'n almost non-existent and left out deliberately:

They ask thee concerning the Spirit.
Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord:
Of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you.”

surah 17: 85 Al Isra' (The Night Journey)
Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n, Amana Corporation, 1989.)

Only the Sri Lalita Sahasranama provides the deep, detailed and enlightening revelations of the Divine Feminine, both esoteric and exoteric. This holy text about the Divine Feminine towers over all and is indispensable to comprehend the mystical aspect of the Last Judgment and Resurrection. That is why it is the Kitab Al Munir (Book of Enlightenment) of the Qur'n, without which one cannot understand God Almighty:

"Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without knowledge, without guidance and without the Book of Enlightenment"

surah 22:7-8 Al Hajj
Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n, Amana Corporation, 1989.)
https://adishakti.org/kitab_al_munir.htm

Yes, Violet, it absolutely true that "many who have had their self- realisation, have not yet availed themselves of the 'introduction' Shri Mataji gave, to their 'individual Mother within', so to be confronted with the fact that the 'AdiShakti' is the 615th name of Shri Lalita Devi, would be 'not recognized in any way, either'.”That is one of the reasons i keep saying that most of Her devotees are still in kindergarten, unable to progress beyond the subtle system. They are all stuck at the external aspect of the 615th. incarnation of Shri Lalita Devi. All they know, and probably want to know, is about Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. You know how averse they are about discussing the Devi within. One can even be removed from the collective for bringing such suggestions, as has been the case of Russia. The same applies to other SY collectives too. So most of our ignorant and conditioned SYs will probably neither recognize the Mother within nor Shri Lalita Devi, of whom Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is but Her incarnation.

>
> Yet, it is there, in the Scriptures! And people continue to do the
> external rituals. i read somewhere that 'rituals help the
> recognition of the teachings', however it is only by "going within"
> that the teachings will be "known firsthand", in the 'gnostic way'
> as the experience of the person themselves, and this experience
> will be unique to that individual alone. It is spiritual experience
> that comes about when a person meets their 'individual Mother
> within', of whom Shri Mataji states, She is a Reflection, within
> human beings.
>

Rituals are like idols - start following them too long and you end up in daily worship. Then you cannot rid yourself of this heavy yoke that seems to becomes lighter over time by virtue of the fanaticism of your faith and dedication. And as long as the attention is outside it is next to impossible to meditate on the Divine Mother within who is nothing but their own, eternal and blissful Self. What else does Shri Mataji mean by Self-realization?

>
> But now we know, that Shri Mataji, 's the Adi Shakti', is
> the '615th name of Shri Lalita Devi'. This is an astounding
> discovery, all around! Shri Mataji is like an Emissary of Shri
> Lalita Devi then.... an 'incarnation' of the 'AdiShakti' of Shri
> Lalita Devi. This really does expand our spiritual horizon, doesn't
> it, Jagbir?!
>

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is indeed the Emissary of Shri Lalita sent to declare and explain in detail the Divine Message to all humanity. Shri Lalita Devi's 615th name is "Adi Shakti" and Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is that incarnation.

>
> Does that mean then, that Shri Lalita Devi, has given evidence that
> Shri Mataji is the 'AdiShakti' of Herself? And that it is Shri
> Lalita Devi, who wanted to confirm the Incarnation of Shri Mataji
> Nirmala Devi? i think so, from what the children have revealed.
>

That is all true Violet and i am just beginning to slowly realize them again but with greater clarity, faith and confidence after years of being side-tracked into confronting and arguing with skeptical SYs - just too much energy and attention was wasted doing so. It is indeed Shri Lalita Devi who has provided proof that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the "Adi Shakti", an incarnation of Herself in that aspect. It is all about the Divine Feminine - the Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee - and if we trace backwards we reach the Divine Source i.e., Shri Lalita Devi.

>
> Well, if that is the case.... this is 'eternally astounding
> evidence' indeed, that i believe, is unprecedented till to date.
>

i think our awareness is just being aroused to awaken to the infinite, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient aspect of God Almighty - His Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee within!

Violet, you wrote in a previous post:

"That is why i must have had a daytime visit in a daytime reverie, when Shri Mataji came to me, and anxiously asked me, not to forsake Her Message, Her eschatological message. i agreed, i would promote Her and it. Not long after that, i came to adishakti.org, and i was just amazed, at what i read there, and the evidence, and the accusations, of dereliction of duty. Then i knew for sure, what was happening. It was confirmation, of what i already suspected, that the Organisation had forsaken the Main Message of the Messenger, the continuing Message of Christ, the Resurrection Message.”

You can only promote Her Message and the continuing message of Christ by promoting His Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Aykaa Mayee within at all times! You must open the heart, mind and soul of seekers to their own Divine Mother within. They too must be awakened to the infinite, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient aspect of God Almighty - His Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee within!

warmest regards,

jagbir

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:

You can only promote Her Message and the continuing message of Christ by promoting His Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Aykaa Mayee within at all times! You must open the heart, mind and soul of seekers to their own Divine Mother within. They too must be awakened to the infinite, eternal, omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient aspect of God Almighty - His Devi/Shekinah/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Tao/Aykaa Mayee within!

Dear Jagbir and All,

The above words have resonated deeply within in a Silence that is never-ending. i agree it is a true saying that we 'must open the heart, mind and soul of seekers' .... to their Divine Mother within. She is closer to them than their own Breath; for She is their Breath, their Life-Giver. She is beyond Words to describe, an impossibility to reach, without the Intervention of the Adi Shakti, 'the Christian Comforter', Ruh of Allah, Aykaa Mayee, Mai Treya, the Great Mother, Adi Shakti.

The experiences of the children take on new meaning, given this Revelation of the Scriptures.... the immensity of what has been revealed to human beings, because Now is the Time of our Resurrection! Everyone must meet their 'Individual Mother within', and She is within All Selves, whether they are recognising Her or not. But She is now within reach. The Sahasrara of human beings has been opened, since Her Advent of the Adi Shakti on Earth. Before that, the mass of people, have not been able to meet Her; only those who had endured spiritual lives of great penances, to reach the Divine within.... had achieved Her Introduction in previous Times.

We are just so fortunate today, that She is more accessible"within", just by having our Self-Realisation, and going with that. Having our self-realisation or spiritual awakening, is just the awakening. within that awakening, we have to avail ourselves of the 'introduction' to our Divine Mother within, which is why Shri Mataji incarnated, in the first place, being the Emissary of the Divine Mother within. If we don't do that.... we will not go forward. As it is not due to doing any kind of a 'work', that we grow spiritually, but it is through our relationship with our 'Individual Mother within' that we can even grow spiritually, and go beyond the mind, to the Spirit, and eventually 'become' the Spirit, where She is not separate from us, but where we are as One'!

This may all be overwhelming, but it is the Truth of All the Scriptures. i have never felt such long Silence, since you have mentioned this fact, Jagbir. It is an Eternal Silence that has no end.... an incredible, utter Silence. The Individual Mother within, is beyond any religious or organisational boundaries. She is there, expanding the Truth, Consciousness, and Bliss, making us individually aware of the "All That Is", that Her Incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, told us about. Thanks Jagbir, for bringing this to our Attention. i am ever grateful, that you have brought up this subject. i never knew anyone, would ever bring it up. This will open everyone's awareness, regardless of what religion they come from.

warmest regards,

violet

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent