We need spiritual understanding and discernment to grasp the Devi's incarnation


Dear Jagbir,

i would like to explore some spiritual subjects and make comments also. i have re-edited my previous post as i felt i should make myself clearer with my questions and comments in some cases. So, could you please answer to this post rather than the one i have deleted. Thanks.

violet


"The First Permission In The Sahasrara..."

You said:

"Kash's father knew that such an unprecedented opportunity for all humanity to examine and validate the Truth of God almighty might not come again. In his mind he was convinced that he had to perform his duty even if everybody — his parents, friends, relatives, and fellow Sahaja Yogis — ridiculed, criticized, or ostracized him."Some have said that no answer can be found to the mystery, for humans have created it and no suprahuman or supernatural answer exists."This centuries-old dilemma that had allowed religious regimes to conjecture contradicting dogma could now be solved." END QUOTE

(Jagbir, could you please clarify what unprecedented opportunity you are referring to? Is this the opportunity to validate the Incarnation of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi as the Adi Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh of Allah? Also... what is the 'mystery' you are referring to? What is the answer that has been revealed that dispels this previous 'mystery' that faced all religious regimes?)

You said:

"Kash's father became resolute. He reiterated that he would announce this Ultimate Reality, given the vast weight of unquestionable evidence, no matter how ridiculous others thought of his claims. It was imperative that he did so and allow the entire human race and history to judge him, and not a few skeptical individuals."

(What are the main details of this"Ultimate Reality"that you wanted to announce?)

You said:

"He knew that"There are more than half a billion New Age advocates on the planet at this time, working among various religious groups," waiting for the first glimmer of Light that the dawning of the Age of Aquarius had predicted to bring, where"no one is ruled or ruler, where no promise of Heaven offers us false compensation for our present pain, but where we tend together the earth's living, fruitful flesh."These Revelations, precisely for these type of New Age seekers who rejected the authoritarian, suppressive religious institutions, would free humanity from their suffocating custody and allow every individual to seek their spiritual union"With the Supreme Spirit within, transforming them in the process into the new race destined to heal all nations. These Truths had to be told no matter what the consequences. It was a moral duty that any conscientious human would most willingly do."END QUOTE

(It seems to me that the New Age seekers do reject any authoritarian, suppressive religious institutions, regardless of what religious groups they are involved in. This is an interesting description you give about the new race that will heal all nations. Shri Mataji talked about it too. Can you (in your own words) give us the vision that you have... that you briefly describe. Are you talking about world transformation in all areas of human life such as religion, politics, economics, law. Everything! Because we all know that there are great problems in all these institutions now because of the greed and selfishness of materialistically and egotistically-minded human beings. Shri Mataji spoke on this subject many times. She even asked us, for example to have movements where we bring about positive humanitarian change. This must be the way that life on Earth will change. We have to 'enlighten' all facets... all human endeavours, and humanity must become"collectively conscious.")

You said:

"In the end, after weeks of disturbance in the family, there was a compromise. The father agreed to maintain silence and let things take their course, as required by his spouse, provided he be allowed to question Kash in detail and record all of his mystical experiences. He would then wait for the appropriate time to release them for the benefit of others."

(i certainly can understand how much personal disturbance there must have been for all family members, and i regret that. Some workable solution had to be found, which only could be achieved through common sense and compromise. In fact, the ability to compromise seeming 'contradictory elements' that surround the spiritually discerning person... shows their ability, tests their ability. These are spiritual qualities that are very important in doing any spiritual work whatsoever. Nothing is ever as easy as 'black' and 'white'. Nothing is ever simplistic when dealing with 'complicated human beings'. Especially when new enlightenment comes. Shri Mataji often spoke about the difficulties She faced to try and 'get through' to human beings. Love is the only answer, and the power of Love melts the hardest hearts. i find it interesting also that on one hand you you have been put into a place whereby you"have to"deal with the mystical, and on the other hand you have been put in a place whereby"you have"to do the job of what you describe as a"night-soil-carrier.")

You said:

"On April 2, 1995, at 11:20 a.m. Kash was told to obtain permission from the Great Universal Mother to reveal the Truth. He meditated and emerged through the clouds into the Land of Eternal Life. The Primal Light shone ever so brightly from above as the Holy Spirit of God sat in Bliss and Joy. After bowing down and exchanging greetings, he asked the Great Mater Purissima (Purest Mother) if She would grant permission. She gave Her blessings with a reminder that this intuitive Knowledge was especially for Her devotees."

(So... is this knowledge for"Her Devotees"outside as well as inside the organisation of SY? Would you say that whether Her Devotees are inside or outside the organisation of SY, that it would be those who devote themselves in the following way?:

"You have to dedicate yourself completely to me, not to Sahaja Yoga, but to me. Sahaja Yoga is only one of my aspects. Leaving everything you have to dedicate. Complete dedication - otherwise you cannot ascend any further. Without questioning, without arguing. Complete dedication is the only way you can achieve it.")

(i always find interesting the words"Land of Eternal Life." Is this a spiritual state and place combined. Shri Jesus describes what i understand as not only a 'spiritual state' but also a 'spiritual place' and these seem to be combined as One Thing... for example:

"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And you know the way where I am going. I am the way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father, but through me." John 14:2-4; 6b)

(i also have a question about Kash and Lalita. Did they incarnate especially just because of this Special Time, and would not have needed to do otherwise? Is it possible that there are many such people in the world today, who are spiritually liberated souls that have just come from this Special Time also?)

You said:

"It was at this point that the actual compilation of his spiritual journeys began in earnest. Kash was questioned practically every day, sometimes repeatedly, to clarify and confirm what he saw, heard, thought, spoke, smelled, touched, and tasted. Often questions were asked suddenly when he least expected just to get him off-guard to confirm consistency. All answers came with a calm and nonchalant attitude, without contradiction."

(i would have done the same. Such astounding mystical knowledge had to be questioned and cross-examined for the benefit of humanity. However, it must have been a bit atricky' at times to get this knowledge from them. Because in my experience sometimes children just do not want to talk and will wonder why adults need to know everything. Did you find this sometimes too? And yet again, you may have had to 'straddle' these perhaps 'contradictory elements' yet again. Life is never easy, but always a challenge. Kash, for example had obviously incarnated to"give spiritual evidence"As a child. Spiritually liberated souls do incarnate for special tasks... even as children.)

You said:

"However, the adverse reactions from almost all quarters regarding the experiences of Kash experiences were disturbing. After a few months of writing his father began deleting evidence of Kash and Lalita's spiritual identities. To officially reveal to the Sahaja Yogis that they were indeed angels would only make matters worse."

(That was sad that SYs were so adverse against you, that you even had to delete Kash and Lalita's spiritual identities as"Angels", however obviously things are changing now, and you feel more free to express what needs to be told. The spiritual eschatology needs to be known to be fulfilled. Shri Mataji told SYs many times that all the deities/devas/ganas/angels had accompanied Her and were here with Her, witnessing with great interest everything She was doing and also protecting Her. She also told at Her Visit to Australia in 1994 (and not in 1993 as i mistakenly 'put' as the year of Her Visit) that"special personalities" (which we now know are"Angels") would be born in Montreal, Canada who would "give evidence" (proof) of Her Incarnation.)

You said:

"This assertion would be regarded as blatant self-advertisement, a shameless bid for grandiose fame. It would be better for everyone if such a preposterous claim be withdrawn. Kash's spiritual abilities could be ascribed to him being just a jivanmukti, a liberated soul. Lalita could be briefly mentioned as the fulfillment of the Adi Shakti's promise to Kash that his wish for a sister would come true."

(It is difficult for people to understand spiritual things. However, things are changing, due to the spiritual vibrations that have come on Earth. A materially-minded-person cannot discern 'the spiritual'. They believe that even 'the spiritual manifestation' has to be for selfish purposes of self-advertisement and fame. This is because that is how they themselves think with their"own"materialistic and egotistical minds. One day they will also become spiritually discerning, and they will also realise that truly spiritual souls give and expect nothing in return. Their spiritual reward comes from within themselves, and God gives and rewards abundantly with truth, joy and sheer bliss that is beyond any 'worldly (mental) understanding'.)

http://adishakti.org/forum/
wcasy_and_sys_do_you_who_they_are_and_why_they_can_meet_the_shakti_8- 20-2006.htm

violet


—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet"
wrote:
>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> i would like to explore some spiritual subjects and make comments
> also. i have re-edited my previous post as i felt i should make
> myself clearer with my questions and comments in some cases. So,
> could you please answer to this post rather than the one i have
> deleted. Thanks.
>
> violet
>

Dear Violet and All,

i always welcome enquiries and will answer them to the best of my ability. Clarification of the issues will only enrich all of us and rid ourselves of ignorance, misconceptions, negativity and fears. It is the revelations of the Divine Feminine within that are priceless beyond anything as they confirm and compliment beyond a shadow of doubt that Shri Mataji is Her incarnation i.e., a divine personality sent to show humans the path of salvation and evolution into the eternal spirit. This knowledge is absolutely required for enlightenment and liberation, the difference between Heaven and Earth.

>
>"The First Permission In The Sahasrara..."
>
> You said:
>
>"Kash's father knew that such an unprecedented opportunity for all
> humanity to examine and validate the Truth of God almighty might
> not come again. In his mind he was convinced that he had to
> perform his duty even if everybody — his parents, friends,
> relatives, and fellow Sahaja Yogis — ridiculed, criticized, or
> ostracized him."Some have said that no answer can be found to the
> mystery, for humans have created it and no suprahuman or
> supernatural answer exists."This centuries-old dilemma that had
> allowed religious regimes to conjecture contradicting dogma could
> now be solved."END QUOTE
>
> (Jagbir, could you please clarify what unprecedented opportunity
> you are referring to? Is this the opportunity to validate the
> Incarnation of Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi as the Adi Shakti/Holy
> Spirit/Ruh of Allah? Also... what is the 'mystery' you are
> referring to? What is the answer that has been revealed that
> dispels this previous 'mystery' that faced all religious regimes?)
>

The unprecedented opportunity is that humanity can cross-examine the evidence presented of the Divine Feminine and Her Message against the holy scriptures of all traditions. In other words, third-party witnesses on their own free have borne testimony that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is telling the truth when claiming that She is the incarnation of the Divine Feminine (Shakti/Holy Spirit/Ruh/Eykaa Mayee) sent to deliver the Message of the Last Judgment and Resurrection. Kash, Arwinder and Lalita have always insisted that physical Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the internal, eternal and ever-youthful Divine Feminine within, that they are one and the same.
When i quoted"Some have said that no answer can be found to the mystery, for humans have created it and no suprahuman or supernatural answer exists."i was referring to the mystery of God Almighty/Brahman based exclusively on suprahuman/supernatural experiences. On the basis of thousands of such experiences we now know that not only the Creator but all His/Her messengers and liberated souls exist in the Kingdom of God. We know that the holy scriptures are telling the Truth, and that there is the eternal Afterlife. This unprecedented opportunity gives humans renewed faith, boundless hope, and great joy that God Almighty has manifested the long-awaited promised Age of the Last Judgment and Resurrection to evolve from the temporary physical body to the eternal spiritual self and everlasting life. This is only possible through suprahuman or supernatural experiences and answers given by liberated souls accompanying the Adi Shakti, evidence that can be openly cross-examined by those who believe in God Almighty/Brahman.

Suprahuman: "Hinduism's revealed scriptures, of supreme theological authority and spiritual value. They are timeless teachings transmitted to rishis, or seers, directly by God thousands of years ago. Shruti is thus said to be apaurusheya," impersonal," or rather"suprahuman."... These are direct intuitional revelations and are held to be Apaurusheya or entirely superhuman." "

www.experiencefestival.com/


Supernatural: "The supernatural (Latin: super-"exceeding"+ nature) refers to forces and phenomena which are not observed in nature, and therefore beyond verifiable measurement. If a phenomenon can be demonstrated, it can no longer be considered supernatural. Because phenomena must be subject verifiable measurement and peer review to contribute to scientific theories, science cannot approach the supernatural; see scientific method.

"Measure what is measurable, and make measurable what is not so."— Galileo

Concepts in the supernatural domain are closely related to concepts in religious spirituality and metaphysics. The term"supernatural" is often used interchangeably with paranormal or preternatural — the latter typically limited to an adjective for describing abilities which appear to exceed possible bounds.

Supernatural claims assert phenomena beyond the realm of current scientific understanding, and may likewise be in direct conflict with scientific concepts of possibility, plausibility, or reality in general. The supernatural concept is generally identified with religion or other unscientific belief systems — though there is much debate as to whether a supernatural aspect is necessary for religion, or that religion is necessary for holding a concept of the supernatural."

Wikipedia (supernatural)


"After communion comes the homeward journey, the descent! That is the other miracle in this magnificent. The illumined God-men, out of their compassionate grace for the fellow brethren, choose to come down to assuage their suffering and dispel their darkness, by pointing out the trackless pathway to the divine Presence! With the armour of God's grace, these realised seers descend from the state of perfect quiescence and eternal union with the Supreme Bliss, to the habitat of the body — It is from this station that they can lead their fellow Jivan-Muktar to engage in the service of Siva, and work for the liberation of as many earnest seekers after truth, in attuning to the will of God. Such Jivan-Muktar are tuned to enjoy dynamic identity with the inner Presence, and this is known as the Turiya state. They are the spiritual preceptors or Gurus, having the divine authority to speak on behalf of God."

Hinduism Today
(Himalayan Academy, 1998, www.hinduismtoday.kauai.hi.us/welcome.html)


"Vedantic seers say that one cannot attain complete Freedom and Knowledge in life by experiencing the nirvikalpaka samadhi once or twice. Only by repeated practice can one become established in Brahman and rid oneself of all the vestiges of maya. The seed of ignorance must be fully roasted in the fire by Brahmanjnana, the Knowledge of the Absolute, so that it may never germinate again. Thus alone does one become a jivanmukta, liberated in this life though still living in a human body. Such a man breaks through the fetters of attachment and rushes out of the prison-house of the world, as a lion rushes out of its cage. This Freedom is achieved when one is rid of ignorance and its paralysing effects.

A jivan mukta demonstrates, by his life and action, the reality of Brahman and the illusoriness of the names and forms of the relative world. Having himself crossed the ocean of birth and death, he helps others to the shores of Immortality. Such a man keeps religion alive, not the erudite theologian ...

About such a person it can truly be said that he exists, because he has become one with Existence; knows, because he has become one with Knowledge; and enjoys bliss, because he has become one with Bliss Absolute. He does not have to go back to the world of darkness again; for he has entered into the world of Light. If compassion for human kind moves him to assume again a body, he is born as a free soul always conscious of his divine nature."

Swami Nikhilananda, Self-Knowledge (Atmabodha),
Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1989, p. 110-11.)


>
> You said:
>
>"Kash's father became resolute. He reiterated that he would
> announce this Ultimate Reality, given the vast weight of
> unquestionable evidence, no matter how ridiculous others thought
> of his claims. It was imperative that he did so and allow the
> entire human race and history to judge him, and not a few
> skeptical individuals."
>
> (What are the main details of this"Ultimate Reality"that you
> wanted to announce?)
>

"The Hindu tradition encourages Hindus to seek spiritual and moral truth wherever it might be found, while acknowledging that no creed can contain such truth in its fullness and that each individual must realize this truth through his or her own systematic effort. Our experience, our reason, and our dialogue with others—especially with enlightened individuals—provide various means of testing our understanding of spiritual and moral truth. And Hindu scripture, based on the insights of Hindu sages and seers, serves primarily as a guidebook. But ultimately truth comes to us through direct consciousness of the divine or the ultimate reality. In other religions this ultimate reality is known as God. Hindus refer to it by many names, but the most common name is Brahman."

MSN Encarta


Universal Self (atman) and Ultimate Reality (Brahman)

"One of the key concepts of Hinduism is the belief in an ultimate reality called Brahman which is the source of all living things in this universe.

Brahman is the ground of all reality and existence. Brahman is uncreated, external, infinite and all-embracing. It is the ultimate cause and goal of all that exists. It is One and it is All. All beings emanate from Brahman; all beings will return back to the same source. Brahman is in all things and it is the true Self (atman) of all beings.

Upanishads, the ancient scripture of Hinduism, teaches that the ultimate ground of the universe is one with the ground of the thinker himself. For instance Chandogya Upanishad suggested," tat tvam asi" ('that art thou' or"that is what you are.") expressing the identity of Brahman and the Self (atman).

"Now, the name of this Brahman is 'Real' (satyam). This word has three syllables: sa, ti, and yam. Of these, sat is the immortal, and ti is the mortal, while the syllable yam is what joins those two together. Because the two are joined together (yam) by it, it is called yam. Anyone who knows this goes to the heavenly world every single day."- from the Chandogya Upanishad

He is the Supreme Brahman, the Self of all, the chief foundation of this world, subtler than the subtle, eternal. That thou art; thou art That. - Atharva Veda

He is the eternal Reality, sing the scriptures,
And the ground of existence.
Those who perceive him in every creature
Merge in him and are released from
The wheel of birth and death. - Shvetashvatara Upanishad

In its deepest essence, the human soul is identical with the immortal Brahman that sustains the entire universe. Bhagavad Gita says that"those who know the soul, are immortal."

I shall tell you of the soul. The soul is God who is immortal and infinite, who has no beginning and will have no end, and who both exists and does not exist. Those who know the soul, are immortal. The soul dwells in every living being, and in every part of every living being; it dwells in the hand and the foot, the skull and the mouth, the eye and the ear. Although it does not itself have senses, it shines through every sense. It is completely independent, yet all beings depend on it.

The soul is both near every living being, and far from every being.
The soul is both inside and outside every living being.
The soul is the cause of movement, but does not itself move.
The soul is one, yet has innumerable forms.
The soul creates, preserves, and destroys.
The soul is the light of every light; and its light transcends the duality of brightness and darkness.
The soul is the light of knowledge; and its light is also the goal of knowledge.
In the soul the subject and object of knowledge are one.

Bhagavad Gita 13.12-17

Vedic literature suggests that there is a single essence (brahman) that underlies all existence and animates all living beings. A person's realization of the identity and unity of atman and brahman is believed to bring about liberation or moksha. When that happens, he or she is freed from all restraints of the mind and body, and thereby transcends all distinctions. Both the Upanishads and later philosophy emphasize the role of jnana or knowledge in the attainment of moksha.

The concept that brahman and atman are ultimately the same is very difficult to understand. The Chandogya Upanishad, for example, compares the learning process to reach there to crossing the ocean of suffering. A person needs to meditate on the nature of the self to know brahman. Brahman cannot be defined according to Hindus, because to define brahman would mean limiting it. So we arrive at a paradoxical situation. ...

Brahma satyam jagan mithya
Brahman is real; the world is unreal.

Ekam evadvitiyam brahma
Brahman is one, without a second.

Prajnanam brahman
Brahman is the supreme knowledge.

Tat tvam asi
That is what you are.

Ayam atma brahma
Atman and brahman are the same.

Aham brahmasmi
I am brahman.

Sarvam khalvidam brahma
All of this is brahman."

hwww.1stholistic.com/prayer/Hindu/hol_Hindu-brahman.htm

>
> You said:
>
>"He knew that"There are more than half a billion New Age
> advocates on the planet at this time, working among various
> religious groups," waiting for the first glimmer of Light that the
> dawning of the Age of Aquarius had predicted to bring, where"no
> one is ruled or ruler, where no promise of Heaven offers us false
> compensation for our present pain, but where we tend together the
> earth's living, fruitful flesh."These Revelations, precisely for
> these type of New Age seekers who rejected the authoritarian,
> suppressive religious institutions, would free humanity from their
> suffocating custody and allow every individual to seek their
> spiritual union"With the Supreme Spirit within, transforming them
> in the process into the new race destined to heal all nations.
> These Truths had to be told no matter what the consequences. It
> was a moral duty that any conscientious human would most willingly
> do."END QUOTE
>
> (It seems to me that the New Age seekers do reject any
> authoritarian, suppressive religious institutions, regardless of
> what religious groups they are involved in. This is an interesting
> description you give about the new race that will heal all
> nations. Shri Mataji talked about it too. Can you (in your own
> words) give us the vision that you have... that you briefly
> describe. Are you talking about world transformation in all areas
> of human life such as religion, politics, economics, law.
> Everything! Because we all know that there are great problems in
> all these institutions now because of the greed and selfishness of
> materialistically and egotistically-minded human beings. Shri
> Mataji spoke on this subject many times. She even asked us, for
> example to have movements where we bring about positive
> humanitarian change. This must be the way that life on Earth will
> change. We have to 'enlighten' all facets... all human endeavours,
> and humanity must become"collectively conscious.")
>

Violet, Shri Mataji's Divine Message more than meets the spiritual requirements of New Agers who have been waiting for the Age of Aquarius to materialize. Unfortunately SYs balked at announcing Her advent and message and false gurus had a field day. But it is still not late as Shri Mataji has made sure Her advent and Divine Message survives and spreads despite the reluctance and resistance of the SY leadership.

As far as humanity is concerned i seriously doubt they will ever improve in all areas of human life, and that includes religious folks too. As Robert De Niro, playing the role of Lucifer in Angel Heart, quipped: "They say there's just enough religion to make man hate one another, but not enough to make them love."

"For almost two thousand years, three major religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, have enjoyed a popularity and exercised a profound influence on millions of human beings. Each, from the very beginning of its existence, claimed to have the ultimate answers to the supreme questions that confront man in every age. Each claimed, on the basis of absolute exclusivity, to be a chosen people. Each claimed to be able to provide its adherents with the truth about man, his origin and his destiny, and further to provide him with a world outlook according to which he could explain everything in human life.

As Dr. Martin shows in The Encounter, each of the three religions at one early moment in its history made a choice according to which all its later history was determined. Christianity restricted itself essentially to the West; it attempted, with minimal success, to convert the peoples of Africa and Asia; it set up from its beginnings an official opposition and hate for Judaism; at one time it dreamed of supervising and controlling the secular and political life of man. Judaism set itself in opposition to Christianity; it became, for almost 1,800 years, the professional underdog of the West; in modern times, it has been polarized beyond repair. Islam tied its fortunes to certain geographical areas, to one concept of civil government, to a way of life totally incompatible with that of mankind generally today, and to an irredentism unacceptable to modern man.

Each of these religions had a limited success over a certain period of human history. That period is now over. It is Dr. Martin's thesis that, as a result, all religions are in a state of crisis. They are not able to provide modern man with answers to his ethical problems. They cannot unite man today. Their very formulations of doctrine and solutions to human problems are unintelligible today. In short, they have failed modern man."

Malachi Martin, The Encounter,
Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1970, summary on book jacket


"When we examine the modern environment of man in which Judaism, Christianity, and Islam find themselves, it is abundantly clear that these three religions are finished as major influences. As predominantly systems of thought, worship, ethical inspiration and of judgement on human affairs, they are excluded forever from human affairs. But they will not perish overnight. They will persist in some parts of the planet with diminishing influence, dwindling numbers, and changing faces. They will undergo periodic petty renaissances and sporadic revivals. They will resist the threat of extinction as dominant mysteries with all the resources at their power and with desperation of all the ancient experienced things at bay and staring at death. Under this threat they may yet render invaluable services to man. They may go protestingly. They may depart with dignity. They will certainly pass with pathos; and their nodding fall into eternal slumbers will needle the human mind with nostalgia. But, as they are, their dominance is finished forever. Their day is done ...

All three made fateful and fatal choices at the one priceless moment that history afforded them. And all three are paying the price levied by the logic of that history. For history never forgives and never forgets.

But their decadence, decomposition, and death today are about to be the saddest part of their story. Nothing so unbecomes them as the manner of their going. They are going because they failed to the one thing they promised to do: explains man to man, unwrap the riddle of his need to hate, show him he is brother at one and the same time to tell all men and to the angels. They failed to save him from the evil in him."

Malachi Martin, The Encounter,
Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1970, p. 273.


"Christianity within its own borders has specialized in self- crucifixion, at first to quite a minor degree during the first 1500 years of its life, when heretics and dissidents and accused witches and sorcerers were put to death, as Jesus was. Then, with the breakup of its unity in the 16th century, Christians devised for each other one Hell more horrendous and tortuous than another, indulging in a 300-year round of mutual recrimination, accusation, denigration, and relegation by bell, book, and candle, to the filthiest categories of human life. No branch of Christianity can be excused from this, because all Christians have indulged in it.

No body of Christians ever answered the insults of other Christians with Christ's answer: "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do?"They all developed special vocabularies replete with violent words such as"heresy," "heretic," "extirpation," "condemnation," "excommunication," "outcasts," "unclean believers," "vice-mongers."Each one devised its special defenses against the other: social ostracism, civil war, discrimination, calumny, legal non-existence. Rome was the Red Lady of the South. Luther was the Pig of Germany. Protestants were the sons of vipers. Jews were the"race of the devil."Muslims were"benighted and error- ridden barbarians."No body of Christians ever tried to conquer the world with humility and patience and love, and no body of believers ever tried to fan the flames of faith, in the heart of man by being authentically believers.

The Jews, in retaliation for their pain and their sustained exile, contributed to the sea of hate, distrust and, in some cases, deformation of truth. They invented multiform expressions of contempt, condemnation, loathing, and utter rejection of Christians. They even modified some of their traditional beliefs because the Christians had borrowed them in their original form and, in their repugnance from all things Christian, they wanted no resemblance to subsist between their faith and that of the Christians. They returned hate with hate. They, also, cannot be excused and considered totally guiltless. They preached truth and justice, yet they violated both in order to maintain their religion and their Jewishness. Christians preached love but practised officially sanctioned hate, intermingling their loveliest psalms of compassion for their dying Savior with the expressions of extreme disgust for the Jews ...

Muslims preached mercy and compassion, but they practised none or very little, assigning both Christians and Jews to the lowest rung in Allah's consideration, and historically meting out to both a treatment which rivals any cruelties of man in known history. Down through the ages, this procession of the crucified one has come: formed, maintained, and augmented by Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Each one has prayed with its armies to its god that the armies of the opponents be destroyed. There is no palliating or explaining away the sin of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

The three religions failed in another significant way. None of them attacked slavery or race prejudice or other flagrant inhumanities of man to man from the very beginning of their existence. The Arabs of today sanction slavery as spontaneously as the Popes of the 19th century sanctioned the creation of castrati choirs for Papal masses, as readily and blindly as the Protestant ethic of the white American sanctioned the serfdom and degradation of the Negro race until the second half of the 20th century. Each religion has practiced the art of climbing on the bandwagon: only when lay and secular reformers, sometimes lacking any formal religion whatever, raised such a hue and cry that men's consciences were stirred, did the religions begin to turn their huge resources toward reform. The Catholic Church in Germany and Italy acquiesced in Nazism and Fascism at least in the earlier stages of the ideologies. Russian Orthodoxy acquiesced in the despotism and sadism of Czarist times. Greek Orthodoxy sanctioned the corruption of the Byzantine court and is today bitterly nationalist in Greece's disputes with Turkey. No Protestant Church and no Jewish Synagogue ever officially condemned and attacked the Ku Klux Klan before 1945 in America, though individuals did. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have practiced the double standard in this matter ...

Thus the three religions have not been witnesses to the truth. All, it is true, have developed an exalted vocabulary, and a very impressive manner of announcing their own grandiose claims. All three have excelled and excel in words, as distinct from actions. All three have an impressive ritual and have refined psychological approaches to man. Yet the witness of words, mere words, has never changed men's minds, nor has mere theological subtlety helped men to be better men. The witness of the three religions have been faulty, at times perniciously false and erroneous. The three of them have witnessed to the uses of hate for the love of a god. And all three have disposed of the lives and happiness of millions of human beings without any real feeling for human suffering or any genuine concern for the concrete realities of life.

It is clear, first of all, that today all three religions lack any authoritative note for man. They have, as yet, each one of them, sufficient number of adherents to give the impression of continuing strength, and this glosses over for them and for the outside world at times their terrible weakness. For each of them, when scrutinized closely, is blackened with sufficient failures to prevent any thinking man from believing in them. And, above all, all three persevere in making a claim which cannot possibly be valid and true: that they are, each single one, the true religion.

Each one of them, however, hides from the ultimate test of its validity and truth behind a wall of unknowing and expectation. All three chorus that only on the"Last Day," when the"End"comes, when"God"decides, will it be clear that the"other two"And all others besides were false, and it (the claimant) was all along the true community of the one"God." "

Malachi Martin, The Encounter,
Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1970, 329-32.


The only solution is the Divine Message of the Resurrection and Last Judgment delivered by the Adi Shakti. All who believe in God are given equal opportunity to accept all the religions, incarnations and scriptures to begin evolving after Self-realization. This is a life-long 24/7 cleansing of mind, body and soul by immersion in divinity. The Divine Message has little to do with going to synagogues, churches, mosques or temples as salivation (moksa) is from within, not without. For Judaism, Christianity and Islam the Divine Message is the ultimate test of its validity and truth behind a wall of unknowing and expectation. All three chorus that only on the"Last Day," when the"End"comes, when"God"decides, will it be clear that the"other two"And all others besides were false, and it (the claimant) was all along the true community of the one"God." The Adi Shakti has proven that all three religions, like the rest, have part of the Truth and that you will only know the whole Truth if you accept all. She has enlightened all facets so that all human endeavours, and humanity become collectively conscious. The Divine Message is so comforting, peaceful, empowering and joyous. It is this collective consciousness that we must strive to trigger over the years.

>
> You said:
>
>"In the end, after weeks of disturbance in the family, there was a
> compromise. The father agreed to maintain silence and let things
> take their course, as required by his spouse, provided he be
> allowed to question Kash in detail and record all of his mystical
> experiences. He would then wait for the appropriate time to
> release them for the benefit of others."
>
> (i certainly can understand how much personal disturbance there
> must have been for all family members, and i regret that. Some
> workable solution had to be found, which only could be achieved
> through common sense and compromise. In fact, the ability to
> compromise seeming 'contradictory elements' that surround the
> spiritually discerning person... shows their ability, tests their
> ability. These are spiritual qualities that are very important in
> doing any spiritual work whatsoever. Nothing is ever as easy
> as 'black' and 'white'. Nothing is ever simplistic when dealing
> with 'complicated human beings'. Especially when new enlightenment
> comes. Shri Mataji often spoke about the difficulties She faced to
> try and 'get through' to human beings. Love is the only answer,
> and the power of Love melts the hardest hearts. i find it
> interesting also that on one hand you you have been put into a
> place whereby you"have to"deal with the mystical, and on the
> other hand you have been put in a place whereby"you have"to do
> the job of what you describe as a"night-soil-carrier.")
>

"It is the Compassion of the Divine that has given you this Gift, thinking and judging you to be capable of doing something great, that you will work out the plans of the Divine. That's why this Power is given to you."

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi


>
> You said:
>
>"On April 2, 1995, at 11:20 a.m. Kash was told to obtain
> permission from the Great Universal Mother to reveal the Truth. He
> meditated and emerged through the clouds into the Land of Eternal
> Life. The Primal Light shone ever so brightly from above as the
> Holy Spirit of God sat in Bliss and Joy. After bowing down and
> exchanging greetings, he asked the Great Mater Purissima (Purest
> Mother) if She would grant permission. She gave Her blessings with
> a reminder that this intuitive Knowledge was especially for Her
> devotees."
>
> (So... is this knowledge for"Her Devotees"outside as well as
> inside the organisation of SY? Would you say that whether Her
> Devotees are inside or outside the organisation of SY, that it
> would be those who devote themselves in the following way?:
>
>"You have to dedicate yourself completely to me, not to Sahaja
> Yoga, but to me. Sahaja Yoga is only one of my aspects. Leaving
> everything you have to dedicate. Complete dedication - otherwise
> you cannot ascend any further. Without questioning, without
> arguing. Complete dedication is the only way you can achieve it.")
>

i believe the Divine Mother meant that this knowledge is for all Her devotees, both SYs and non-SYs. However i think non-SYs are at a severe disadvantage as they are mostly worshipping idols which in no way represent Her image. (i have to yet find a single verse in all the Puranas, Vedas and Upanishads that condone idol-worship. There is not even a single sentence and i challenge all Hindus to prove me wrong.) To accept Her Divine Message and meditate on Her requires Self-realization and kundalini awakening, a genuine experience bestowed exclusively by Shri Mataji. This is because the Cool Breeze must flow out of their hands and head (Brahmarandra) after Self- realization, a feat no other guru or organization can replicate. There are so many self-realization claims made to attract seekers but none can make the Kundalini rise to the Sahasrara and produce this Cool Breeze. Thus the knowledge is only for those receiving direct Self-realization from Her and taking part in the Last Judgment and Resurrection. i doubt the conditioned religious folks will do so, and hence will hardly be interested in the knowledge. Moreover, this knowledge requires spiritual maturity and intelligence to be grasped and understood in depth, a process that will take months/years. Thus many of the Divine Mother's devotees are going to ignore Her incarnation Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi.

>
> (i always find interesting the words"Land of Eternal Life." Is
> this a spiritual state and place combined. Shri Jesus describes
> what i understand as not only a 'spiritual state' but also
> a 'spiritual place' and these seem to be combined as One Thing...
> for example:
>
>"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so,
> I would have told you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I
> will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there
> you may be also. And you know the way where I am going. I am the
> way and the truth and the life; no one comes to the Father, but
> through me."John 14:2-4; 6b)
>

This spiritual state and place, the microcosm and macrocosm, or experiencing Heaven on Earth is a very difficult revelation to understand. i quote BKS Iyengar:

"As the sun illumines the world with its rays, so the light of the soul reaches the sahasrara, the thousand-petalled cakra, also known as brahmakapala. The yogi knows the functions of both the outer and inner worlds... . As the microcosm represents the macrocosm, man's body epitomizes the entire structure of the great universe... .

According to yogis, within the aerial regions are the seven major cakras. They are muladhara (seat of anus), svadhistana (sacral area), manipuraka (navel), anahata (heart), visuddhi (throat), ajna (eyebrow centre) and sahasrara (crown of the head). There are other cakras, such as surya (corresponding to the sympathetic nervous system), candra (parasympathetic nervous system) and manas (seat of the mind). All these are interconnected, like the solar system. The sun that shines from the seat of the soul is the sun of life. It passes through surya nadi at the gates of surya cakra and illumines the seven states of awareness in the yogi's consciousness (II.27).

Patanjali speaks not only of external, but of internal achievements. He instructs the aspirant to direct his mind towards the inner body, to study and gain knowledge of the soul."

BKS Iyengar, Light on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali,
HarperCollins Publishers, 1996, p. 197.


i would like to refer to some notes made so that we can understand the incomprehensible majesty of the Sahasrara (Kingdom of God) better. It may help too if we understand that Shri Lalita Devi's 422nd name in the Sri Lalita Sahasranama is Sandhya:

On December 12, 1996, at 5:30 p.m. Arwinder was asked where was this fabulous City that Shri Mataji and he had strolled around — whether it was in the universe, within himself, or wherever? He replied that he did not know. He was told to try harder. He closed his eyes in concentration, recalling that there were many people, buildings, a river flowing, bridges, birds flying around, and Cool Breeze blowing. He even ascertained that the average distance Shri Mataji took him for a walk was that from his home to Bonanza Supermarket (now IGA), just over a kilometer. However, he could not understand or determine that the City was within himself.

This handicap was similar as that of his brother Kash who always felt that his spiritual body was elsewhere — even after he knew that everything was within himself. It was impossible for any of them to comprehend that the universe existed within themselves! This is the microcosm of Shri Sandhya Shri Nirmala Devi, the biblical Kingdom of God, the Quran's Regions in their Souls, the Sri Guru Granth Sahib's Imperishable Home, and the Inner Reality that numerous Vedic and Buddhist texts expound. This is what great realized souls meant by the microcosm in the macrocosm.

"Microcosm. A little world; miniature universe; Macrocosm. the great world; the universe."

Webster New World Dictionary,
Third College Edition, Simon & Schuster, Inc. 1988.


As one not knowing that a golden treasure lies buried beneath his feet may walk over it again and again yet never find it,
So all beings live every moment in the city of Brahman yet never find Him,
Because of the veil of illusion by which He is concealed.

Sama Veda, Chandogya Upanishads 8.3.2.,
The Upanishads, Breath of the Eternal, 121


Deep within the body-village is the fortress.
The dwelling of the True Lord is within the city of the Tenth Gate.
This place is permanent and forever immaculate.
She Herself created it. within the fortress are balconies and bazaars.
She Herself takes care of His merchandise.
The hard and heavy doors of the Tenth Gate are closed and locked.
Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, they are thrown open.
within the fortress is the cave, the home of the self.
She established the nine gates of this house, by His Command and His Will.
In the Tenth Gate, the Primal Lord, the unknowable and infinite dwells; the unseen Lord reveals Herself.
within the body of air, water and fire, the One Lord dwells.

Adi Granth, Maru, First Mehl, Dakhanee, p. 1034


Everything is within the Lord — the continents, worlds and nether regions.
The Life of the World, the Great Giver, dwells within the body; She is the Cherisher of all.
The body-bride is eternally beautiful; the Gurmukh contemplates the Naam.
The Lord Herself dwells within the body; She is invisible and cannot be seen.
The foolish self-willed manmukh does not understand; he goes out searching for the Lord externally.
One who serves the True Guru is always at peace; the True Guru has shown me the Invisible Lord.
within the body there are jewels and precious treasures, the over- flowing treasure of devotion.
within this body are the nine continents of the Earth, its markets, cities and streets.
within this body are the nine treasures of the Naam; Contemplating the Word of the Guru's Shabad, it is obtained.
within the body, the Lord estimates the weight; She Herself is the weigher.
This mind is the jewel, the gem, the diamond; it is absolutely priceless.
The Naam, the Name of the Lord, cannot be purchased at any price; The Naam is obtained by contemplating the Guru.
One who becomes Gurmukh searches this body; all others just wander around in confusion.
That humble being alone obtains it, unto whom the Lord bestows it. What other clever tricks can anyone try?

Adi Granth, Soohee, Third Mehl, p. 754


Sandhya (422nd): The deity who is worshipped at the conjunction of day and night. Sandhya implies the mental sheath or 'Mano-maya-Kosa' which is the middle of the five sheaths i.e. 'Annamaya, Pranamaya, Manomaya, Vijnanamaya and Anandamaya.' The moment when 'Brahma- jnanis' meditate upon the Ultimate One, utterly losing distinction between the microcosm and macrocosm, and the knower and the known, is known as 'Sandhya.'

>
> (i also have a question about Kash and Lalita. Did they incarnate
> especially just because of this Special Time, and would not have
> needed to do otherwise? Is it possible that there are many such
> people in the world today, who are spiritually liberated souls
> that have just come from this Special Time also?)
>

Yes, Kash and Lalita only incarnated for this Special Time. Otherwise, as liberated souls, they need not come down to Earth. Neither would i as the Divine Mother revealed that we were all members of the same family living in Heaven. And we are not the only ones.

There are indeed other ancient souls or spiritually liberated beings who have accompanied the Adi Shakti to ensure Her victory over the forces of evil. But that does not mean much as most of them have succumbed to the maya of Kali Yuga and forgotten their past lives serving and upholding dharma with great valor. i had forgotten that too for 42 years till the Devi awoke me. Perhaps those reading this post will be reminded to wake up and perform their sacred duty as promised prior to taking birth on Earth. And there are other great souls just waiting to take birth and serve Her. So there is hope.

>
> You said:
>
>"It was at this point that the actual compilation of his spiritual
> journeys began in earnest. Kash was questioned practically every
> day, sometimes repeatedly, to clarify and confirm what he saw,
> heard, thought, spoke, smelled, touched, and tasted. Often
> questions were asked suddenly when he least expected just to get
> him off-guard to confirm consistency. All answers came with a calm
> and nonchalant attitude, without contradiction."
>
> (i would have done the same. Such astounding mystical knowledge
> had to be questioned and cross-examined for the benefit of
> humanity. However, it must have been a bit atricky' at times to
> get this knowledge from them. Because in my experience sometimes
> children just do not want to talk and will wonder why adults need
> to know everything. Did you find this sometimes too? And yet
> again, you may have had to 'straddle' these perhaps 'contradictory
> elements' yet again. Life is never easy, but always a challenge.
> Kash, for example had obviously incarnated to"give spiritual
> evidence"As a child. Spiritually liberated souls do incarnate for
> special tasks... even as children.)
>

Violet, i had to do most of the task of extracting the empirical knowledge/revelations. Kash, Arwinder and Lalita have hardly given any information on their own free will. They are so casual about their meeting the Divine Mother and do not talk about their experiences, as if it is no big deal. Till today none of them have enquired what anyone thinks about their experiences over the years, as if it does not matter whether they are believed or not.

The word"empirical"means"based upon experience." In philosophy the term empiricism refers to the theory that all concepts are derived from experience and that all statements which express knowledge must ultimately derive their justification from experience. Thus empirical knowledge is relating to or based upon practical experience, trial and error, direct observation or observation alone, without benefit of scientific method, knowledge or theory.

There are a few advantages of this empirical knowledge in these modern times over past incarnations centuries ago.

i) the ability to save all revelations in a reliable and stable format that can be instantly distributed to a wide audience;

ii) the ability to cross-examine the witnesses and re-verify the revelations at any given time while the memory is still fresh, and not years or decades later;

iii) the ability to check the authenticity and revelations of the Divine Feminine against the holy scriptures;

iv) the ability to ask questions and clarification directly from the Divine Mother on a intimate basis;

v) the assurance of innocence from children whose minds are free from religious conditionings or desire for power and fame, a serious defect that would subject adults to suspicion and disbelief;

vi) the very nature of the revelations that are not only beyond the ability of any child to know but, most importantly, strictly conform to the holy scriptures despite their controversial nature that defy known facts. For example, how did Kash, Arwinder and Lalita each claim that the rays of the immensely bright Light above the Divine Mother are cool and do not hurt the eyes? ..... or cast no shadows?

>
> You said:
>
>"However, the adverse reactions from almost all quarters regarding
> the experiences of Kash experiences were disturbing. After a few
> months of writing his father began deleting evidence of Kash and
> Lalita's spiritual identities. To officially reveal to the Sahaja
> Yogis that they were indeed angels would only make matters worse."
>
> (That was sad that SYs were so adverse against you, that you even
> had to delete Kash and Lalita's spiritual identities as"Angels",
> however obviously things are changing now, and you feel more free
> to express what needs to be told. The spiritual eschatology needs
> to be known to be fulfilled. Shri Mataji told SYs many times that
> all the deities/devas/ganas/angels had accompanied Her and were
> here with Her, witnessing with great interest everything She was
> doing and also protecting Her. She also told at Her Visit to
> Australia in 1994 (and not in 1993 as i mistakenly 'put' as the
> year of Her Visit) that"special personalities" (which we now know
> are"Angels") would be born in Montreal, Canada who would"give
> evidence" (proof) of Her Incarnation.)
>

Yes, not only did Shri Mataji prevent me from deleting their true identities but more than a decade later this month made it known that She had already talked about them in 1994. Violet, your confirmation that Shri Mataji informed the SYs in Australia that special personalities from Montreal, Canada will give evidence of Her incarnation is a most crucial and empowering statement. It could not have come at a better time, confirming beyond any shadow of doubt that Shri Mataji is the cause of all that my children have witnessed and i have written over the years.

So Shri Mataji did declare around the end of March 1994 that special personalities from Montreal, Canada will give evidence. That is the reason why a few weeks later the first and only national puja was held at Camp Interval in Quebec on June 24, 1994. At that time i was wondering why the tiny Montreal collective was given the honor of hosting the North American Guru Puja, and not Toronto or Vancouver or New York. So the existing 1994 SY leadership knew about Shri Mataji's predictions about Montreal and must have requested a grand puja. In fact i heard the local collective organizer SY Robert McNeil telling SYs that Canada will be the place from where Sahaja Yoga will spread. It all makes sense now Violet.

This was our first puja and most memorable. Of all the spiritual knowledge revealed to the children, perhaps the most priceless of all is the one posed by Kash to the Great Adi Shakti on June 23, 1994, the eve of the Guru Puja. On that day Kash meditated and confirmed that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi's original name was Shri Lalita Devi! :

Kash: "Shri Mataji, what was Your original name?"

Shri Mataji: "Shri Lalita Devi."

Shri Lalita Devi
Camp Interval, Quebec, Canada — July 23, 1994


It is for this reason that the 1,000 esoteric names throughout Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom of God are taken from the Shri Lalita Sahasranama and attributed to Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, the incarnation of Shri Lalita Devi, the Great Goddess.

>
> You said:
>
>"This assertion would be regarded as blatant self-advertisement, a
> shameless bid for grandiose fame. It would be better for everyone
> if such a preposterous claim be withdrawn. Kash's spiritual
> abilities could be ascribed to him being just a jivanmukti, a
> liberated soul. Lalita could be briefly mentioned as the
> fulfillment of the Adi Shakti's promise to Kash that his wish for
> a sister would come true."
>
> (It is difficult for people to understand spiritual things.
> However, things are changing, due to the spiritual vibrations that
> have come on Earth. A materially-minded-person cannot discern 'the
> spiritual'. They believe that even 'the spiritual manifestation'
> has to be for selfish purposes of self-advertisement and fame.
> This is because that is how they themselves think with their"own"
> materialistic and egotistical minds. One day they will also become
> spiritually discerning, and they will also realise that truly
> spiritual souls give and expect nothing in return. Their spiritual
> reward comes from within themselves, and God gives and rewards
> abundantly with truth, joy and sheer bliss that is beyond
> any 'worldly (mental) understanding'.)
>
>
>
>

i have told my wife a number of times that had someone else given me such evidence i would have thanked him/her again and again for giving me the immense strength and faith to realize that Shri Mataji is indeed a genuine incarnation, and follow Her till the end of my life. If someone had told me about Shri Mataji and given irrefutable evidence and the whole unedited Truth based on the Holy Scriptures i would probably have given up my one-night stand life right away and devoted myself to the Divine. After all, i did become a full-fledged Sikh in the early 1980s when the Divine Call came and told me: "Become a Sikh." That only lasted about two years as when my best drinking buddy came down from UK on a visit i just reverted back to the old ways. Maybe it was a dry run to test if i could respond later to a more difficult future task. That came when the Divine Call on September 28, 1993 told me: "Join Shri Mataji." She made sure i did just that.

i now believe i have performed my duty adequately. But there are still difficult years ahead as the negativity has overcome many rank and file SYs. That Her own devotees almost destroyed evidence of Her incarnation is probably the saddest chapter in Shri Mataji's legacy. The latent jealousy, ignorance and self-destruction over the years from within the organization is almost unbelievable. None of us asked for any applause, recognition, or leadership position. The only way to escape the relentless negativity was to leave the Sahaja Yoga organization. i doubt any of us will ever return, at least not till SYs have the spiritual understanding and discernment to grasp the Devi within and Her incarnation without .......... and openly announce the Truth with fearless faith and doubtless conviction!

Jai Shri Ganapathi,

jagbir



Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage



Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.






search



Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent
Witnessing Holy Spirit's Miracles
Jesus' Resurrection
Book Of Revelation
Gospel of Thomas
His Human Adversary
Kitab Al Munir
Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
His Light Within
His Universe Within
His Beings Within
Subtle System
Lectures To Earth
Shri Mataji
Self-Realization
Drumbeat Of Death
Lalita Kaur McGill University
Table Of Contents
Contact Us
Declaration of the Paraclete
The Paraclete opens the Kingdom of God
Cool Breeze of the Resurrection - BBC 1985
The Supreme Source Of Love 1985
The Great Mother
The Vision Part One
The Vision Part Two
The Vision Part Three
The Vision Part Four

Editor's Choice
Milk Miracle of September 21st 1995