What is the difference between TM and Sahaja Yoga?

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Saarthak Vats"
wrote:
>
> Jai Shri Mataji Everyone,
>
> I am in a company where already TM is going on for 3+ years, for
> the employees.... When I went to the authorities, regarding the
> permission for organizing the Realization Program, I was asked
> that - What is the difference between TM and Sahaj Yoga..?
> How is Sahaj Yoga different/better than TM...?
>
> So... like we had a discussion about Reiki and got to know about
> it, I would like to reach out to a Sahaj Yogi who used to do TM
> before coming to Sahaj and get more information about comparison
> between the two, advantages of Sahaj Yoga over TM... so that I
> could talk to my office authorities and convince them that Sahaj
> Yoga is anyway better than TM.
>
> Waiting for a reply.
>
> With thanks
> Saarthak
>

Dear Saarthak,

i will quote a previous post that will help you form your own conclusion.

"I've had some experiences where i have tried to explain Sy to a lot of"busy"ppl. who have been to so many diff. types of yoga and diff. types of guru and obviously are fatigued from it...they all claim to raise kundalini...cure black magic...protect from evil...even show miracles.....

Not only that, they have also met existing Sy's in their area and describe them as enthusiastic and over-zealous...in promoting Sy...but becoz of their fatigue they are 1- reluctant to join"Yet another"form of yoga claiming to be"The YOGA.”....2 - think they all are the same and prefer to stick to their current form of yoga whichever that is cauz they are all"more or less the same"And they don't have time to learn and try out yet another"mumbo jumbo"

i have tried to even tell them to read www.sahajayoga.org ...to gain more info and perhaps be convinced in some way..but ...for a newcomer...the sahajayoga website does not seem much diff. than yet another one...”

https://adishakti.org/forum/can_sys_compete_with_hundreds_of_professionals_li\ ke_dr_susan_shumsky_4-08-2004.htm
https://adishakti.org/forum/another_sahaja_yogi_regains_lost_faith_and_determ\ ination_11-14-2006.htm

And i can tell you that the edited official version of Sahaja Yoga is as different from other yogas as peas in a pod.

And the unadulterated original Sahaja Yoga of Shri Mataji is as different and distant from other yogas as heaven is from earth.

So Saarthak, there is no way you can convince your office authorities that the official Sahaja Yoga is better than TM because the official edited version is mainly about the subtle system - chakras, nadis, kundalini, treatments and other petty rituals - that Shri Mataji regards as “one little fish and two eggs for ten people with one chili to say that it is Sahaja Yoga.”

"So you better say what you've found out, in a big way. And tell them in a big way, of course loving and gentle manner but tell them, the concern should be there. Alright?... I don't say you aggress but don't say anything less, understatement is not needed. There should not be any balancing in that. Those people who'll be appeased by that will not be good Sahaja Yogis. They cannot come in the Kingdom of God. We don't have to be begging of them but we have to honour them, we have to respect them, we have to be kind to them, but we have to give them what we have.”

Sahaja Yoga is not about the officially advertised benefits:

* Leading a healthier, drug-free life;
* Stress reduction, inner peace, improved emotional and mental balance; * Advancement in one's life and personal growth, developing newly found skills and talents, increased self esteem and confidence;
* Improved family life, work environment, interpersonal relationships with others, communication skills.
* Individual becomes better integrated within his or her society and environment and one's actions become harmonious with the whole.

Sahaja Yoga is exactly what Shri Mataji has always publicly announced to all seekers of the truth:

“Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

"The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

So you better say what you've found out, in a big way, Saarthak. There should not be any balancing in that because those people who'll be appeased by stress reduction, inner peace, improved emotional and mental balance will not be good Sahaja Yogis. Shri Mataji has been proven correct time and again, year after year, since the early 1980's when She begun urging SYs to tell the truth in a big way. She spoke in clear, precise, easily understood English that left absolutely no room for ambiguity, deviant reading, auditory corruption, dereliction of duty or any other innovative excuse to understate Her Message. So if you want to say anything less or are compelled by whatever reason to understate what you know who Shri Mataji is and what is Her Divine Message it is better you refrain from spreading Sahaja Yoga because people who'll be appeased by that will not be good Sahaja Yogis. Moreover, a clear, clean conscience is vital for Self-realization and spiritual growth.

So Saarthak, just wait till you have the confidence and courage to do exactly as She has asked SYs to do since the 1980s ..... and i am not trying to insult or belittle you in any way Saarthak. You are not responsible for the brilliant SY leadership brainstorms that have made so immensely difficult the spreading of Sahaja Yoga today.

regards,

jagbir

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent