Why does Shri Mataji keep reminding us of Jesus Christ?

"Shri Mataji says that Muslims, Hindus, Christians and others have to be resurrected to a higher state to understand what is actually taking place on Earth. Shri Mataji even broke years of silence last month on Easter just to remind all Her devotees that Lord Jesus and His message must be spread to the rest of humanity. But why does She keep on telling us how important it is to believe in Jesus Christ? Extremely few know the real reasons, and by that i mean Her own disciples too. And it is only through Jesus Christ can we understand the Resurrection because by being the first to provide evidence of His own resurrection, He assures us that we too will be resurrected and attain the same eternal spirit and afterlife. Thus it is crucial for all to understand why Shri Mataji regards Jesus Christ as a pivotal figure in the Last Judgment and Resurrection: "

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
wrote:

>
> The Holy Spirit - by Swami Nirmalananda Giri
> http://www.atmajyoti.org/gc_gnosis_creed_ch_16.asp
>
>
> The Resurrection of the Dead - by Swami Nirmalananda Giri
> http://www.atmajyoti.org/gc_gnosis_creed_ch_19.asp
>

Dear devotees of the Comforter,

Namaste - i bow to the Holy Spirit who resides in you!

i have never come across a more enlightening talk on the heart and soul of Christianity. It is so powerful and deep that i cannot work anymore, at least for a day or two. It is just too immense, and strengthens my faith in the advent of the Divine Mother, Shri Mataji ever more. No wonder She keeps talking about Lord Jesus and His message of the Resurrection. She even broke years of silence last month on Easter just to remind all Her devotees that Lord Jesus and His message must be spread to the rest of humanity. Shri Mataji has more than fulfilled Her duty, and carried out the task assigned to Her flawlessly to the letter.

But there is more to than meets the eye. Only in the thoughtless state can you get it, but cannot explain your realization. i wish all the Silence to realize the same Truth. If you don't get it today there is always tomorrow ....... or the week after, or ...... month after. All i can say is that we are all verily meditating worshipping the same God Almighty and His Holy Spirit.

Shri Mataji says that Muslims, Hindus, Christians and others have to be resurrected to a higher state to understand what is actually taking place on Earth. Shri Mataji even broke years of silence last month on Easter just to remind all Her devotees that Lord Jesus and His message must be spread to the rest of humanity.

But why does She keep on telling us how important it is to believe in Jesus Christ? Extremely few know the real reasons, and by that i mean Her own disciples too. And it is only through Jesus Christ can we understand the Resurrection because by being the first to provide evidence of His own resurrection, He assures us that we too will be resurrected and attain the same eternal spirit and afterlife. Thus it is crucial for all to understand why Shri Mataji regards Jesus Christ as a pivotal figure in the Last Judgment and Resurrection:

i) Jesus Christ claims that before Abraham He was already existing;
ii) Jesus is the Alpha (the beginning as Shri Ganesha) and the Omega (end as Shri Kalki i.e., Second Coming);
iii) Jesus speaks Sanskrit when He converses with the Adi Shakti, Shri Krishna, Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu, Rama, Sita, Hanuman and others;
iv) His Resurrection was witnessed by the Adi Shakti, Shri Krishna, Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu, Rama, Sita, Hanuman and others;
v) The Qur'n proclaims that Lord Jesus will be the Sign of the Hour i.e., the commencement of the preordained Resurrection.
vi) Jesus promised to send the Comforter who will explain all that He could not two thousand years ago;

i) Lord Jesus claims that before Abraham He was already existing:

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.”The Jews therefore said to Him," You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?”Jesus said to them," Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am.”Therefore they picked up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself, and went out of the temple. John 8:56-59

The most emphatic claim of Jesus to deity is the statement in His discussion with the Jews," Before Abraham was born, I am" (John 8:58, A.S.V.) The Jews brought the name of Abraham, their physical and spiritual father, into the conversation (vss. 52-53). Jesus seized upon it to lead on to His final claim in the verse already quoted, startling the Jews by saying: "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad" (vs. 56). When the Jews responded with a question as to how a man as young as Jesus could have seen Abraham," Jesus claims eternal existence with the absolute phrase used of God.” [Archibald Thomas Robertson, Word Pictures in the New Testament, V, 158-59.] Jesus did not claim mere pre-existence to Abraham, which would have been expressed by the imperfect tense of the verb used concerning Abraham, but eternal existence, the self-existence that belongs to God alone. (Witmer, Did Jesus Claim to be God, Bibliotheca Sacra, January 1961, p.152-153)

"I am; older than Abraham's origin is my existence. As Abraham had not pre-existed, but came into existence (by birth), ... so far as He exited before time, as to His divine nature, without having previously come into being.” (John, H. A. W. Meyer, John 8:58, p. 293)

"The words ego eimi in John 8:58 do not function as a title of Christ, but are a statement of his eternality (and, implicitly, his deity).” (Bowman, JWs, Jesus Christ, and the Gospel of John, p.124)

"Jesus' use of ego eimi constituted a claim to be eternal—to exist without ever having experienced a beginning—in contrast to Abraham.” (Rhodes, Reasoning from the Scriptures with the JWs; p.118)

"The vast majority of translators see, as do many commentators, that there is a clear differentiation being made here between the derivative existence of Abraham and the eternal existence of the Lord Christ.” (White, The Forgotten Trinity, ch. 6, p.97," I am He")

"It invincibly proves his eternal pre-existence unto his incarnation" (Owen, Christologia, p. 116, concerning John 8:58)

"But perhaps the greatest assertion to eternal preexistence is to be found in Jesus'"I am"saying of John 8:58.” (Reymond, New Systematic Theology, p.231," I am")

"Jesus also outrages his opponents by saying," Before Abraham was, I am" (8:58). It is not easy to see this as anything less than the language of deity, for Jesus is affirming that he has timeless existence.” (Morris, New Testament Theology; p.235-238 The"I Am"Sayings)

To the Jews, who claimed Abraham as Father, Jesus asserted," Before Abraham Came to be, I am" (John 8:58, literal translation). By this Jesus taught there was a sense in which the idea of birth and beginning did not apply to Him; in Him was eternal existence (cf. Exodus 3:14). (Vos, Can I Really Believe?; p.100)

Was & I am (genesqai, egw eimi). It is important to observe the distinction between the two verbs. Abraham's life was under the conditions of time, and therefore had a temporal beginning. Hence, Abraham came into being, or was born (genesqai). Jesus' life was from and to eternity. Hence the formula for absolute, timeless existence, I am (egw eimi). (Vincent's Word Studies on John 8:58.)

"In this context, Jesus does not merely claim to be older than Abraham. Gabriel or any of the angels, or even the devil, could have claimed as much. Are we really to believe that Gabriel or the devil could say," Before Abraham came into existence, I am"? The truth is that this statement was a claim to be eternal, to exist without beginning, in contrast to Abraham, who had a beginning.” (Bowman: Why You Should Believe in the Trinity; p 100"I Am")

"It is also indicated in Jesus' bold use of a present tense verb that implies continuing present existence when he replied to his Jewish adversaries," Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58).” (Grudem: Systematic Theology, p.169," I am")

ii) I am the Alpha (the beginning as Shri Ganesha) and the Omega (end as Shri Kalki i.e., Second Coming). In fact Shri Mataji has told us that through His crucifixion and resurrection He has been elevated to Shri Mahavishnu;

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and last.
Blessed are they who do His commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life,
And may enter in through the Gates of the City.
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie.
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto thee these things in the churches.
I am the root and offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come, and whosoever will, let him take the Waters of Life freely.

Revelations 22:13-17

Tree of Life - The subtle system consisting of nadis, chakras and Sahasrara;

Gates - The very narrow Agnya chakra located at the optic chiasma where resides the Universal Savior Shri Jesus Christ;

City - The Sahasrara, Thousand-Petalled Lotus, or Kingdom of God;

Churches -"Once there was a single Christian group, Jesus of Nazareth's tiny band of twelve apostles; now there are thousands. It has been estimated that there are some twenty-two thousand separate and distinct Christian groups around the world.” (Charles Templeton, Farewell to God, The Canadian Publishers, 1996 p. 130.)

Spirit - GOD-ALMIGHTY, SADASHIVA, ALLAH, YAHWEH — THE FATHER.

Bride - HOLY SPIRIT, ADI SHAKTI, RUH, SHEKINAH — The Mother.

Waters of Life - .”.. water is a very holy thing... This is the time of Aquarius means the Kundalini is made of Divine Water.” Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, Gruha Lakshmi, Diwali Puja, U.K. — November 1, 1981

Dan Costian, Bible Enlightened
Bible Enlightend Vol. 1 & 2
"Before creation the Christ walked with the Father God and Mother God in Akasha.1 ... Without Christ there is no light. Through Christ all life was manifest; and so through Him all things were done, and naught was done in forming worlds or populating worlds without the Christ. Christ is the Logos of Infinities and through the Word alone are Thought and Force made manifest... . Through Christ, the protoplast, the earth, the plant, the beast, the man, the angel and the cherubin took up their stations on the planes of life. Through Christ they are preserved; and if they fall it is Christ who lifts them up; and if they sell themselves to sin the Christ redeems. Now Christ, the universal Love, pervades all spaces of infinity, and so there is no end of Love. From the great heart of Love countless spirits were sent forth to demonstrate the height, the depth, the width, the boundlessnesss of Love. To every world and star and moon and sun a master spirit of this Love divine was sent; and all were full anointed with the oil of helpfulness, and each became a Christ... . Perfection is the ultimate of life. A seed is perfect in its embryonic life, but it is destined to unfold, to grow. Into the soil of every plane these seeds, which were the Thoughts of God, were cast — the seeds of protoplast, of earth, of plant, of beast, of man, of angel, of cherubim, and they who sowed the seeds, through Christ, ordained that they should grow, and should return at last, by effort of countless years, to the great granary of thought, and each to be a perfection of its kind... . Thus Christ made manifest Love's power to save; but men forgot too soon, and so Christ must manifest again, and then again.2 And ever since man took his place in form of flesh the Christ has been manifest in flesh at the beginning of every age... . In many respects Jesus was a remarkable child, for by ages of strenuous preparation he was qualified to be an Avatara, a Saviour of the world, and from childhood He was endowned with superior wisdom and was conscious of the fact that He was competent to lead the race into the higher ways of spiritual living. (pp. 12-13)....

Among Dowling's manuscripts there was one called"The Cusp of the Ages" describing the transfer of dominion from the Piscean Age to the Aquarian Age. It was published by Eva S. Dowling in the introduction to this gospel. Here is the description of the new era.

"This age will be an age of splendour and light, because it is the home age of the Holy Breath; and the Holy Breath will testify anew for Christ, the Logos of the eternal Love. At first of every age this Logos is made manifest in flesh so man can see and know and comprehend a Love that is not narrow, circumscribed.” "

(1.”The Book of God's Remembrance," is known under the name of Akasha Records by the Hebrew sages [apud Kersten, p. 20]; 2. First as Shri Ganesha, second as Shri Jesus and then again as Shri Kalki.)

Dan Costian, Bible Enlightened, Computex Graphics, 1995, p. 259-61.

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“I had told you long time back that how we can prove that Christ was Ganesha. And He was the Logos. He was, what we call the Brahmanand, the First Sound....

So as you worship Ganesha, you must worship Christ in the same manner for all those who worship Ganesha. I have seen that Hindus, they're stuck to Ganesha and Christians are stuck to Christ. Even after coming to Sahaja Yoga they carry those traits. Ganesha is all right up to a point and then it is important that we must pray to His Incarnation that is Christ.

In the same way, those who worship Christ must also worship Ganesha because He's the Source, He's the potential of Christ. All this falls in the Divine Plan, done with Divine Discretion. Everything was done so beautifully, but as I told you, human beings are good at massacring anything that is beautiful and that's how it has happened. It's very, very sad and on His birthday, today, we have to decide that He is to be born within us, again in a proper way, that He's the Alpha and the Omega.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Express Christ In Your Life, Christmas Puja,
Ganapatipule, India — December 25, 1992

"We bow to the One who is the only Son of His Virgin Mother, in whose every pore of His body galaxies whirl as dust, who was born to teach us of His Father Sadashiva, the Everlasting God Almighty Amen. He is the Primordial Being, the AUM. He is Vishnu and the son of Vishnu. He is Mahavishnu... He was attended by the Three Magi, who were Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu... He is the Spirit. He is born of the Spirit... He is Lord Kartikeya. He is Shri MahaGanesha... He is the Alpha and Omega. He worships His Father. He is hallowed by His Father.”

The 108 Names of Lord Jesus Christ, Sahaja Yoga Mantra Book
(Sahaja Yoga Mantra Book Vishwa Nirmala Dharma, 1996, p. 42-4.)

iii) Lord Jesus speaks Sanskrit when He converses with the Adi Shakti, Shri Krishna, Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu, Rama, Sita, Hanuman and others. Kash was the first to confirm this but it is the testimony of his five-year-old brother Arwinder that is most memorable;

A few years later on July 10 1998 at 3:50 p.m., after Kash's eight-year-old brother Arwinder Singh had returned from Victor-Thérien school, he was shown the color photograph of Lord Jesus from the Mormon Bible (see photo above). Arwinder, at the age of five had met the messengers of God hundreds of times in the Kingdom of God (Sahasrara Chakra) within. Among these Divine Beings was Lord Jesus Christ.

This particular photograph of Lord Jesus is on the first page of The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 6/94). Two young Mormon Christians, Elder Carpenter and Walter, gave this Bible to his father in 1995 while on house visits. They were operating from 570 Apt. 104, 33rd Avenue, Lachine, Montreal (Tel: [514] 634-4693). (At the time of writing other Mormons had replaced them but the address remains the same.)

After Arwinder had a good look at Lord Jesus he was questioned.

Question: "Have you seen this person?”

(Arwinder remains silent for a few seconds as he observes the face.)

Question: Did you see this man?”

Arwinder: “Yes, but I don't know his name.”

Question: "Where did you see Him?”

Arwinder: “In my meditation.”

Question: "Was it with Shri Mataji?”

Arwinder: “Yes.”

Question: "Arwinder, this man, His name is Jesus Christ.
Is He big-sized or small-sized?”

(Arwinder was all the while shown the Mormon bible photograph clearly showing an average-sized Christ.)

Arwinder: “Big-size.”

(Despite photographic evidence right before him to the contrary Arwinder still replied that Lord Jesus was big- sized!)

Question: "What color dress does He normally wear?”

Arwinder: “Let me think.”

(He closed his eyes for a few seconds before replying.)

“White"

Question: "How long is the dress? until here? the knees? or down here?”

(He was pointed to the waist, knees, and ankles.)

Arwinder: “Down here"

(He pointed to and held his ankles)

Question: "Arwinder, did you talk to him?”

Arwinder: “Yes.”

Question: "What did you talk to Him?”

Arwinder: “I don't know. I forgot. Some I forgot.”

Question: "What language did Lord Jesus Christ talk with you?”

He did not understand the meaning of language and was explained so.

Arwinder: “Like how I talk.” (i.e., in English.)

Question: "What language did He talk with the others.”

Arwinder: “Different.”

Question: "What you mean 'different'?”

Arwinder: “Like Punjabi.”

(This probably is Sanskrit as he, having heard Punjabi being spoken at home and which he does not understand, thought it to be similar. The point is that it is like Punjabi, not Punjabi.)

The fact that Shri Jesus spoke with the other Divine Beings in Sanskrit will profoundly enlighten those who contemplate in silence the sheer depth of this Revelation. He is part and parcel of the Sanatana Dharma, even claiming to have existed before Abraham, a declaration not taken lightly by fellow Jews.

iv) His Resurrection was witnessed by the Adi Shakti, Shri Krishna, Shiva, Ganesha, Vishnu, Rama, Sita, Hanuman and others;

Witnessing the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
'Hole in the Rock' grave

v) The Qur'n proclaims that Lord Jesus will be the Sign of the Hour i.e., the commencement of the Resurrection.

The Holy Quran
The Holy Qur'n
"What are they awaiting but for the Hour to come upon them suddenly? Its Signs have already come. What good will their Reminder be to them when it does arrive? (Qur'n, 47:18)

As the above verse indicates, God has revealed some of Doomsday's signs in the Qur'n. In Surat az-Zukhruf 43:61, God informs us that"He [Jesus] is a Sign of the Hour. Have no doubt about it...”Thus we can say, based particularly on Islamic sources but also on the Old Testament and the New Testament, that we are living in the End Times.”- Harun Yahya

Note: According to the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary sign means"A discernible indication of what is not itself directly perceptible. Sign applies to any indication to be perceived by the senses or the reason.”Thus Surat az-Zukhruf 43:61 indicates that the Resurrection, which is already taking place, is not perceptible to most humans. The only way the commencement of the Resurrection can be perceived is either by the senses (feeling the Nafas al Rachman, the breath of the Merciful i.e., Winds of Qiyamah flowing from the body - especially the hands, top of head and legs) or by reason (confirming with heart, mind and soul the declaration of the General Resurrection (Al-Qiyamah) to all humankind), or far better by both sense and reason. That is exactly why the Holy Qur'n warns that most humans will be unaware that is the Resurrection is taking place (surah 30:55-60 Al Rum), and that includes most Muslims!

So what is the Ummah awaiting but for the Hour of Doomsday to come upon them suddenly? The Signs that the End is approaching have already come. What good will the Reminder that Al-Qiyamah—Al Qadr (Night Of Power And Fate)—has begun be to them when Doomsday—Al Qari'h (The Day Of Noise And Clamour)—does arrive?

The prophecies of the Holy Koran are devastatingly precise and will run their course! Those Muslims reading these lines are forewarned, in no uncertain terms, that those disputing the Great News that the Resurrection has commenced will soon find that out when they stand before Allah (SWT) and be judged for their disbelief (since they are literally waiting for 'graves to open up', a centuries-old misconception):

Concerning what are they disputing?
Concerning the Great News. [5889]
About which they cannot agree.
Verily, they shall soon (come to) know!
Verily, verily they shall soon (come to) know!

surah 78:1-5 Al Naba' (The Great News)

"5889. Great News: usually understood to mean the News or Message of the Resurrection.”

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n, Amana Corporation,

Qur'n 43.61

vi) Jesus Christ promised to send the Comforter who will explain all that He could not. Shri Mataji not only has accomplished that but also declared that the Last Judgment and Resurrection has commenced;

J. W. Stallings
"25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have told unto you...
(John 14:25-6)

Jesus now summarizes all that He has been saying in this section. Referring to the many things which He has taught them while He has been present with them in the flesh, He tell the disciples that the Comforter not only is going to remind them of these things, but also will go to teach them all things necessary to their understanding and happiness. The Comforter will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings, will enable them to understand truly and completely, and will develop and expand them into new and wonderful truths.”

The Randall House Bible Commentary

“If we follow Him (Jesus) then we cannot be conditioned by anything because He talked of Spirit only. Spirit cannot be conditioned, conditioned by anything... . I am here to tell you all these things which Christ could not tell, and to fulfil what He wanted to say. All those things I am saying to you.”

Christmas Puja, Delhi, India — December 24, 1995

"Today we are celebrating the resurrection of Christ. With it we also have to celebrate the resurrection of human beings, of Sahaja Yogis, who have been resurrected as realised souls. With that we have to understand that we enter into a new awareness. He had to come down and again to show to this world that you are the eternal life, that you lead a life that is spiritual, which never perishes. You have to rise, into that new realm, which is the Realm of God Almighty, what you call the Kingdom of God.

And He said it very clearly to Nicodemus that 'You have to be born again' when he asked, 'Am I to enter back into my mother's womb?' And He said it so clearly. Those who don't want to see can remain blind. No, that is, whatever is born of the flesh, is the flesh, but whatever is born of the Spirit is the Spirit.'

But whatever is manmade is not the Spirit. This is the clear statement of Christ, which people wanted to avoid, and start their own organisations, and ideas, and created a very mythical thing in His name. And now the time has come for it to be blasted. It has been going on and on now for thousands of years, captures so many innocent people and people are into it.”

V4 No 23 Sept 84 p4

"Christ didn't say that," I am the Destination.”He said," I'll send you the Holy Ghost; I'll send you a Comforter; I'll send you a Redeemer; I'll send you a Councilor.”He talked about the future.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Jesus solemnly assures the disciples that they will, in the future, perform even greater miracles than He. By this He means to say that through the power of the Holy Spirit, they will bring about the greatest miracle of all—the salvation of lost souls. He promises them that whatever they ask for, in connection with their ministry of bringing the miracle of salvation to lost men, will be granted them.

The theme of this section is reassurance and encouragement. Jesus gives the disciples three basic reasons they should cease being troubled in their spirits. First, He tells them that, although He is going away, He will return for them so that they may ultimately join Him where He is going (vv. 1-3). Second, He tells them that, though He is going away, He will be the only means by which men may come to God and go to Heaven (vv. 4-11). Third, He tells them that, though He is going away, their ministries are not finished. In fact, the best is still ahead. They are going, by the Holy Spirit's power, to be part of the greatest miracle of all, bringing men to salvation (vv. 12-14).”...

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have told unto you.

Jesus now summarizes all that He has been saying in this section. Referring to the many things which He has taught them while He has been present with them in the flesh, He tell the disciples that the Comforter not only is going to remind them of these things, but also will go to teach them all things necessary to their understanding and happiness. The Comforter will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings, will enable them to understand truly and completely, and will develop and expand them into new and wonderful truths.

Jesus has referred to the coming Comforter as the Spirit of Truth (v. 17)...[whose] primary function is the work of making men holy. This is the work we call sanctification.

In v. 16 Jesus has said that the Comforter is going to be provided to the disciples by the Father on the basis of His (Jesus') prayer that He should do so. Now He says that the Father is going to send the Comforter in His (Christ's) name. These statements are essentially identical and imply a joint action involving both Father and Son.”

Jack Wilson Stallings and Robert E. Picirilli,
The Randall House Bible Commentary: The Gospel of John,
Randall House Publications, 1989, page 205
ISBN 9780892659524

"The Holy Spirit of Wisdom has frequently changed its gender. It has been suggested that, because of the change in language and culture within the early Church, athis feminine aspect (ruach) to the inauguration of Jesus is neutered to pneuma in Hellenistic Christian communities and eventually masculanized to spiritus in the Latin church.' This led to a shift from feminine to masculine metaphors. As Jung has remarked: 'the Holy Ghost is not subject to any control.' but blows where it will, like the wind.”

C. Matthews, Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom , Aquarian Press, 1992, p. 135.

"Before his Passover, Jesus announced the sending of"Another Paraclete" (Advocate), the Holy Spirit, having previously"spoken through the prophets," the Spirit will now be with and in the disciples, to teach them and guide them "Into all truth.”[68] The Holy Spirit is thus revealed as another divine person with Jesus and the Father.”

(68. Gen 1:2; Nicene Creed [DS 150]; Jn 14:17, 26; 16:13.)

Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1994, p. 64.

Shri Jesus promised humankind that He will send the Comforter who will explain all that was taught by Him. In order to do that He had to send someone divine, and backed by irrefutable proof for all humankind to examine.

Shri Mataji, who took Her birth in a Christian family, directs all humans to find Jesus' mystical Kingdom of God within. Her Knowledge is that of the Spirit within and how to attain it. The essence of Her Message is exactly that of Shri Christ: Seek the sanctuary of the Kingdom of God within for"Without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie.”

Since opening the Sahasrara Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in 1970 has worked tirelessly preaching the Message of Jesus to all — Hindus, Muslims, Jews, Buddhist, Taoist, Christians, Sikhs. For the last three decades She has:

1. glorified Jesus to all humans, irrespective of race, religion or creed — "Will glorify me" (John 16.14).

2. borne witness that Shri Jesus must be accepted and there is no salvation without Him —"Will bear witness to me" (John 15.26).

3. has warned that He will be incarnating as Shri Kalki during the second Coming —"Will convince the world concerning sin because they do not believe in me" (John 16. 8-9).

4. has enlightened the seekers of the deep esoteric parables of Jesus and the mystic Kingdom of God —"Will take what is mine and declare it to you" (John 16.14).

5. has awakened humanity to the true teachings of Jesus, teachings that are still beyond their present comprehension —"Will bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you" (John 14.26).

Shri Jesus Christ promised that He would ask God Almighty to send a future Comforter whose primary duty would be to"make all mysteries known — The mysteries of the soul, of life, of death, of immortality, the oneness of man with every other man, and with his God.”That is precisely what Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi has done. Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God records overwhelming, unassailable evidence that She is that Comforter sent to explain all mysteries, and lead the believers during the Resurrection —"before the great day of the Lord shall come" (Second Coming).

All i can say is that we are all verily worshipping and meditating on the same God Almighty and His Holy Spirit/Shakti/Ruh within. Just like the Adi Shakti, Jesus Christ too is entrenched in the Holy Scriptures of Hinduism, Judaism, Christianity and Islam. It is only with the advent of the Adi Shakti that we have found out how humans have corrupted the religions over the centuries. So enter in through the Gates of the City (Kingdom of God) within yourself to seek and meditate on God and His Spirit for without are dogs, sorcerers, whoremongers, murderers, idolaters, and whosoever love and makes a lie. In others words, there is no hope of salvation in the corrupted churches, mosques, synagogues, temples and gurdwaras. Amen.

regards to all,

jagbir

Related Articles:
On admiring the religious other
Jesus never himself speaks of himself as God
Thomas purports that Jesus was an exemplar of God
Public life of Jesus
Thoshi Takeuchi: "The truths espoused in Christianity are ...”
Most worthwhile life is spent discovering your spiritual core
The Resurrection of Christ within You
Pope: "Knowledge of God's Son is obtained through the Holy Spirit.”
Jesus' connection with India through the"Wise men from the east"
The Unknown Years of Jesus' Life—Sojourn in India
Jesus through Sikh eyes
Jesus through Hindu eyes
Great message of Jesus is living and thriving in both East and West
Who is Jesus? He's three people, says Deepak Chopra
The Third Jesus
Who Is Deepak Chopra's"Third Jesus"?
Deepak Chopra: Is Jesus Coming Back?
The Third Jesus - Book review by Frederic and Mary Ann Brussat
Deepak Chopra and The Third Jesus
Carlsbad's Chopra provides different take on Jesus in new book
Book Review: "The Third Jesus"by Deepak Chopra
The Third Jesus: The salvation offered by Jesus
The Third Jesus: The Kingdom of God is within
The Mysteries of the Kingdom
The Primordial Light, the Father in Heaven in the inner world
Deepak Chopra: "Jesus belongs to the world. The promise ...”
The Third Jesus: The Christ We Cannot Ignore
Inner experience of Jesus is available to all
Why does Shri Mataji keep reminding us of Jesus Christ?
Jesus is not God but a teacher who seeks to uncover the divine light
The central role of Jesus and the Comforter in salvation is indisputable
Shri Mataji: "He (Jesus Christ) was the Holiest of the Holy.”
Jesus rebukes those who seek access to God elsewhere

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

search www.adishakti.org