A letter from a former fundamentalist Christian seeking the Truth

Date: Wed Feb 2, 2005 11:52 pm
Subject: A letter from a former fundamentalist Christian seeking the Truth

Dear All,

Just received an inspiring and heartwarming email from Violet, a seeker with a fundamentalist background. What she has written truly reflects the vision of Shri Mataji for all humanity. But that which gives me great faith lies is this sentence:

“The Koran gives us a lot of knowledge about the Resurrection time that Christians and others need to know.”

May it inspire those presently working at high levels to spread the Divine Message. This is the evidence that should compel us messengers of the Resurrection and Last Judgment to strive relentlessly to reach the critical mass required for the Truth to explode onto human consciousness. Even the Koran assures that those who proclaim the Divine Message will triumph:

Allah has decreed: "It is I and My messengers who must prevail.”.. For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with a Spirit from Himself. (surah 58:21-22 Al Mujadidah, The Woman Who Pleads)

So may we perform our duty to spread the Divine Message because God Almighty has strengthened us with His Spirit and given us faith that it is indeed the Great Event ordained for all humanity. Violet's post gives great hope that if the Truth is well articulated and presented with irrefutable evidence it will be eventually accepted.

For five years now the silence from religious fanatics is deafening. If they had found any flaw or falsehood i would be the first to be told, even threatened. But this has never happened, is happening, nor will ever happen because the Divine Message cannot be subject to criticism, doubt or denial. That is why it is God Almighty and His messengers who must prevail ........... and they eventually will.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

Dear Jagbir,

I am a newcomer to this forum. Hello to all on this forum. I have read all the entries and enjoy the interaction you have here.

I got my self-realisation in Sahaja Yoga 12 years ago and have been traveling this path ever since. I am so grateful to have met Sri Mataji —"Mother.”.. in this incarnation and to have received the real Baptism of the Holy Spirit. I have been able to know and become the Spirit. It doesn't mean I'm a perfect person but when I stay in Sahasrara everything works out well. By the way, did you know that a"perfected person"Is a person who has had their Self-Realisation, their Connection to God Almighty. They are then considered"perfected"because their instrument is in working order. It doesn't mean that we never make mistakes. When I used to read about being"perfected"In the Bible, I used to wonder how I could ever be that.

First of all, Jagbir, I want to thank you for what you are doing. You have courage, intelligence, wisdom and vision. You are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Your efforts on behalf of everyone are appreciated. I am glad that Sri Mataji has said that you have not done anything wrong and that She will publish your book at the right time.

For those who are treading the Christian path, I can tell you that Sahaja Yoga has the unrestricted knowledge of Jesus's teachings and that the incarnation of Sri Mataji Nirmala Devi fulfills the Prophecy of the Coming of the Comforter who would be the Spirit of Truth and who would teach all things and bring to remembrance all things. Have an open mind and find out for yourself. I come from a Fundamentalist Christian background and I have done that. Sri Mataji fulfills all the Christian Scriptures and more! It is also important to realize that Christianity is only one flower on the Tree of Life. There are other flowers. Different Avatars and Prophets have come at various times when Dharma was waning to bring people back to the True Way. The Koran gives us a lot of knowledge about the Resurrection time that Christians and others need to know. It is good for us all to study the Holy Scriptures. Why? In the Bible there is a verse that says," Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.”We need to study and know all the Scriptures in order to have an answer when someone asks and then we don't have to be ashamed that we were too lazy or didn't care enough about what the Prophets and Avatars sacrificed their lives in many instances to tell us.

When Jesus said"I am the Way, the Truth and Life", he was pointing to his inner being and that we are to go into our inner being. It says in the Bible, that we are the"temple of the Holy Spirit.”

Although, I was born into a Fundamentalist Christian Family, I was a Seeker after Truth and I felt that there was not the full truth in that tradition (i.e. something was missing) but I followed the signposts in the Bible that gave me direction on how to get to the full truth in the verse that says"Seek Me and you will find Me; knock and the door will be opened, for everyone who seeks will find and everyone who knocks, to them the door will be opened.”I followed and prayed and turned within myself and meditated and introspected as a Christian. I realised that the priestly caste had watered down Jesus's message. However, I was a Seeker and I finally found the Truth of my Spirit through Sri Mataji Nirmala Devi and Sahaja Yoga, after many years of seeking.

The priestly caste in all religions is losing their power. The fact that they have distorted the Truth is being exposed. At the same time, we are getting connected with our Spirit and entering the real Kingdom of God which is in our Sahasrara Chakra. The priestly power will not be needed anymore for guidance, as everyone will find it within. The Mother within will guide everyone in this coming New Age that has begun.

When we enter the real Kingdom of God, which is in our Sahasrara Chakras, we become our own Gurus. We do not have to accept the restrictions that our fellow-gurus in training might like to impose upon us. If a person restricts their own freedom, they are not happy until they also restrict another person's freedom. That is how it works. Sri Mataji is our Guru and She gives us complete freedom. I have heard many times where Sri Mataji has said that she gives people enough freedom so that if they do the wrong thing by Dharma, they will eventually hang themselves with their own ropes. See how much freedom She gives us! So we have been given the power and the go-ahead to be our own gurus. This is not of course to take advantage and to do something wrong; not at all! However, this is to show how much freedom our Mother gives us and how much freedom we need to give to ourselves and others to grow in the light of our Spirit.

Violet

www.sahajayoga-shrimataji.org
Sahaja Yoga Archives
Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah Archives
www.adishakti.org

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent