Hypocritical hype of Christians evading Helper promised by Christ in film

Date:  Mon Sep 20, 2004  10:00 am
Subject:  Hypocritical hype of Christians evading Helper promised by Christ in film

>
>
> Every time I preach or speak about the Cross, the things I saw on
> the screen will be on my heart and mind.
>
> -Billy Graham, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
>
> ——————————
>
> The Passion tells the story of the twelve hours surrounding the
> Crucifixion. While The Passion is only the latest in a series of
> films about Jesus, it stands out for two reasons: First, it is
> unsparing and unsentimental. In Gibson's opinion, previous
> cinematic efforts had failed to capture the enormity of Jesus'
> suffering on our behalf.
>
> -Chuck Colson, Break Point
>
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2487

The Holy Bible  The Holy Bible  The Holy Bible
The Holy Bible

The Comforter (Holy Breath)

"And Jesus spoke again unto the eleven and said, 
"Grieve not because I go away for it is best that I should go away.
If I do not go away the Comforter will not come to you.
These things I speak while with you in the flesh, 
But when the Holy Breath shall come in power, lo,
She will teach you more and more, 
And bring to you remembrance all the words I have said to you.
There are a multitude of things yet to be said; 
Things that this age cannot receive because it cannot comprehend.
But, lo, I say, Before the great day of the Lord shall come, 
The Holy Breath will make all mysteries known —
The mysteries of the soul, of life, of death, of immortality, 
The oneness of man with every other man, and with his God.
Then will the world be led to truth, and man will be truth.
When She has come, the Comforter, She will convince the world of sin,
And of truth of what I speak, and of the rightness of the Judgment of the just; 
And then the prince of carnal life will be cast out.
And when the Comforter shall come, I need not intercede for you;
For you shall stand approved, and God will know you then as he knows Me."

Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ 162:4-11
(The Aquarian Gospel of Jesus the Christ,

ch. 162: 4-11, by Levi, M. D. Rey: DeVorss & Co., 1988.)

"The Holy Spirit of Wisdom has frequently changed its gender. It has been suggested that, because of the change in language and culture within the early Church, athis feminine aspect (ruach) to the inauguration of Jesus is neutered to pneuma in Hellenistic Christian communities and eventually masculanized to spiritus in the Latin church.' This led to a shift from feminine to masculine metaphors. As Jung has remarked: 'the Holy Ghost is not subject to any control.' but blows where it will, like the wind." 

C. Matthews, Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom
(C. Matthews, Sophia: Goddess of Wisdom, Aquarian Press, 1992, p. 135.)

"Before his Passover, Jesus announced the sending of "another Paraclete" (Advocate), the Holy Spirit, having previously "spoken through the prophets," the Spirit will now be with and in the disciples, to teach them and guide them "into all truth." [68] The Holy Spirit is thus revealed as another divine person with Jesus and the Father." 

(68. Gen 1:2; Nicene Creed [DS 150]; Jn 14:17, 26; 16:13.)

Joseph Cardinal Ratzinger, Catechism of the Catholic Church
(J. C. Ratzinger, Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1994, p. 64.)

And I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that (S)he may abide with you forever;
Even the Spirit of Truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth H(er) not; neither knoweth H(er):
But ye know H(er); for (S)he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. 

[feminine emphasis ours]

John 14:16-17

These things have I spoken while still with you.
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, (S)he will teach you all things,
And bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 

[feminine emphasis ours]

John 14:25-26 

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away:
For if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; But if I depart, I will send H(er) unto you.
And when (S)he is come, (S)he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement.
Of sin, because they believe not on Me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see Me no more;
Of judgement, because the Prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
Howbeit when (S)he, the Spirit of Truth, is come, (S)he will guide you unto all Truth:
For (S)he shall not speak of (Her)self;
But whatsoever (S)he shall hear, that shall (S)he speak:
And (S)he will shew you things to come.
(S)he shall glorify Me: for (S)he shall receive of Mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are Mine:
Therefore said I, that (S)he shall take of Mine, and shall shew it unto you."

[feminine emphasis ours]

John 16:7-15

"It states that the Fourth Gospel does not narrate Jesus' baptism but explains its significance. Since the Holy Spirit descended and remained on Him, He is singled out as the Son of God who will baptize with the Holy Spirit (John 1:32-34.) His teachings direct to rebirth through the Spirit where a new state of being is attained by the grace of the Spirit — this is the only way of entering the Kingdom of the Spirit. Water is associated with the Spirit (John 3:5-8; cf 1:13.) However, this salvation of humankind through rebirth can only take place after His death and exaltation (cf 3:14.) Therefore this promise of the coming Spirit points to the future: "Now this he said about the Spirit, which those who believed in him were to receive; for as yet the Spirit had not been given [or, Spirit was not yet], because Jesus was not yet glorified" (7:39.) The discourses following Last Supper hold the key to the narration of the Spirit. It is referred to as the "paraclete" (Counselor) or "advocate", "intercessor" or more appropriately the Spirit of paraclesis ... With these terms and the use of  masculine instead of neuter pronouns, the concept of the Spirit attains a more personal nature than at any other point in the Bible."

Dictionary of the Bible
(Dictionary of the Bible, C. S. Sons, 1963, p. 393.)

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So the nourishment comes to you from the Mother Earth represented within you as the Holy Ghost; is the Power that is called as Kundalini in the ancient times. It is the most ancient Knowledge of our country . . . 

It is placed in your sacrum bone and sacrum means sacred. The Greeks knew the bone is sacred and has something sacred in it. Now this was also known to Muhammad Sahib because he called it asas. In the Bible it is described as the Tree of Life ...

By this Power we become the Spirit that is described by Christ. Christ didn't say that, "I am the Destination." He said, "I'll send you the Holy Ghost; I'll send you a Comforter; I'll send you a Redeemer; I'll send you a Councilor." He talked about the future."

Shri Sadhvi Devi
Sadhvi (711th): A lady of pure character. Sadhu is the certitude that the Sadhak is one with Brahman.

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"It's so beautiful. That's a very beautiful thing to achieve. That's what we say is the Kingdom of God. That's what we say, that is, that resides within us, that Joy that fills the whole world as bliss.”

Shri Cidagni-Kunda-sambhuta Devi
UK—July 2, 1984

(Cidagni-Kunda-sambhuta [4th]: Born from the pit of the fire of consciousness. The word 'Agni' denotes in Vedic literature 'force'—power or energy. She is the power of consciousness (Sokamayata) manifested as 'Will' to create... . "Vidyayamrtamasnute"; with Vidya thou shalt become immortal. (This Vidya is the true knowledge that takes the devotee to the highest state, the Brahma Pada itself which is Herself.) This Vidya is the outcome of the fire of consciousness or Cidagni which burns out ignorance i.e., death and confers immortality.)

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"There are many aspects of Easter, one has to understand, but the most of all why did He have to die and why was He resurrected? This point I have not yet touched perhaps so clearly - that's the point I want to tell you today. It's only you people can understand the importance of the life of Christ. 

And when it is said that you have to get your realization through Christ, it means that He had to pierce through the Agnya chakra. He had to be there. If He had not created this gap in the Gate, we could never have got realization. That is why it is said you are to pass through the Gates of Heaven only with the grace of Christ. 

Of course, that doesn't mean churches, it doesn't mean at all churches. You have to understand as Sahaja Yogis that you have to pass through the Agnya chakra."

Shri Baindavasana Devi
UK — November 4, 1982

(Baindavasana [905th]: Seated in Bindu, the innermost point of Sri Cakra. It is stated to be the abode of Shiva. It corresponds to the stalk of the Sahasrara-Padma in the head of the devotee.)

"These statements suggest that Lord Jesus could not convince the masses in contemporary Galilee. Why? Because they had not yet reached the level of evolution in which they would be ready for vibratory awareness. Of course the Holy Spirit did inspire the Apostles but that was not yet the fulfilment of Lord Jesus' promise. Indeed the sinful condition of the world in the past centuries makes it quite clear that it has not yet been convinced "concerning sin, righteousness and judgement." And the modern man does not care.

It is only now that the full meaning of the Evangelist's words can be understood for She has completed the Christian message. We, at last, fully understand the life of Lord Jesus Christ. He kept referring to His Divine Mother as the Holy Spirit because in the Galilee of that time no one was supposed to know the true nature of the Virgin Mary. He would not have tolerated the satanic forces at work in Galilee turning their attention towards His beloved Mother. Any attack on Her would have triggered Universal destruction. So He kept the secret but announced the coming of "the Spirit of Truth who proceeds from the Father" and who will bear witness to Him.
" 

Grégoire de Kalbermatten, The Advent

"JESUS AND THE COMFORTER

Whenever Muslims seek to prove that Muhammad is foretold in the New Testament, they immediately appeal to the promise of Jesus that the "Comforter" would follow him and claim that this Comforter was Muhammad (particularly as in the Qur'n, Jesus is alleged to have foretold the coming of Muhammad in Surah 61.6 in similar language). Whereas the Revised Standard Version uses the word "Counsellor" rather than "Comforter", we shall use the word "Comforter" throughout this chapter because it is more familiar to the Muslims. The texts where the Comforter is mentioned by Jesus are:

"And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you." John 14.16-17.

"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you." John 14.26

"But when the Comforter comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me." John 15.26

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you." John 16.7

It is generally alleged by Muslims that the Greek word "paracletos" (meaning Comforter, Counsellor, Advocate, etc., in effect, one who unites men to God) is not the original word but that Jesus in fact foretold the coming of Muhammad by name and that the translation of his name into Greek (or at least the meaning of his name in Greek) is "periklutos", that is, the "praised one." There is not a shred of evidence in favour of the assertion that the original word was "periklutos." We have thousands of New Testament manuscripts pre-dating Islam and not one of these contains the word "periklutos." In view of the fact that Muslims are prone to levelling false allegations that Christians are regularly changing the Bible, it is rather intriguing to find that they have no scruples about doing this themselves when it suits them to do so. In any event a cursory reading of the texts where the word "paracletos" appears will show that this is the only word that suits the context as I will show in one instance later on in this chapter.

Some wiser Muslims admit that "paracletos" is correct, but they claim in any event that Muhammad was the Comforter whom Jesus was referring to. Let us briefly examine some of the texts in a truly exegetical manner to discover whether Muhammad is indeed the Comforter whose coming Jesus foretold. It is quite obvious from the four texts quoted that Comforter, Holy Spirit, and Spirit of Truth are interchangeable terms and that Jesus is speaking of the same person in each instance. The one obvious fact that emerges is that the Comforter is a spirit. (The fact that Jesus always speaks of the Spirit in the masculine gender in no way suggests that the Comforter must be a man as some of the publications in the Bibliography suggest. God himself is always spoken of in both the Bible and the Qur'n in the masculine gender and God is spirit — John 4.24. In the same way Jesus always speaks of the Comforter as a spirit and not as a man).

If we apply sound exegesis to John 14.16-17 we shall discover no less than eight reasons why the Comforter cannot possibly be Muhammad.

1. "He will give YOU another Comforter."

Jesus promised his disciples that God would send the Comforter to them. He would send the Spirit of Truth to Peter, and to John, and to the rest of the disciples — not to Meccans. Medinans or Arabians.

2. "He will give you ANOTHER Comforter."

If, as Muslims allege, the original word was periklutos and that Christians changed it into paracletos, then the sentence would have read, "He will give you another praised one." This statement is both out of place in its context and devoid of support elsewhere in the Bible. Jesus is never called the "periklutos" in the Bible (the word appears nowhere in the Bible) so it is grossly unlikely that he would have said "He will give you another praised one" when he never used that title for himself. Worse still, as the Muslims allege that he actually foretold the coming of Muhammad by mentioning his name, the sentence in that case would have read "He will give you another Muhammad." The further the Muslims try to press the point, the more absurd it tends to become. John 16.12-13 makes it clear that the word "paracletos" is obviously the correct one. The text reads: "I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. When the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth." In other words, I have been your Comforter, your paracletos, and have many things to tell you, but I send the Spirit of Truth to you, another Comforter, another paracletos.

In 1 John 2.1 we read that Christians have an "advocate" with the Father, "Jesus Christ the Righteous", and the word translated "advocate" is paracletos in the Greek. So Jesus is our paracletos, our Comforter and advocate with the Father, and he promised to give his disciples another Comforter. It is therefore logical to find that Jesus promised another paracletos when he himself was described as the paracletos of his followers, but it is illogical to suggest that he would speak of "another periklutos" when the word was never used to describe him in the first place.

3. "To be with you FOREVER."

When Muhammad came he did not stay with his people forever but died in 632 AD and his tomb is in Medina where his body has lain for over 1300 years. Nevertheless Jesus said that the Comforter, once he had come, would never leave his disciples, but would be with them forever.

4. "The Spirit of Truth whom the world CANNOT receive."

The Qur'n says that Muhammad came as a universal messenger to men (Surah 34.28). If so, Jesus was not referring to Muhammad for he said that the world cannot receive the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth.

5. "You KNOW him."

It is quite obvious from this statement that the disciples knew the Spirit of Truth. As Muhammad was only born more than five hundred years later, it certainly could not be him. The next clause brings out just how the disciples knew him. At this stage we can see quite clearly that the Comforter is a spirit who was in the disciples' presence already.

6. "He dwells WITH you."

Where did the Comforter dwell with them? From various verses, especially John 1.32, we can see that the Spirit was in Jesus himself and so was with the disciples.

7. "He will be IN you."

Here the death-blow is dealt to the theory that Muhammad is the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth. As the Spirit was in Jesus, so he would be in the disciples as well. The Greek word here is "en" and this means "right inside." So Jesus was in fact saying "he will be right inside you."

8. The last reason is really a re-emphasis of the first one. Do you notice how often Jesus addresses his own disciples when he speaks of the sphere of influence of the Comforter? "You know him ... he dwells with you ... he will be in you." Quite clearly the disciples were to anticipate the coming of the Comforter as a spirit who would come to them just after Jesus had left them. No other interpretation can possibly be drawn from this text. Only wishful thinking makes the Muslims allege that Muhammad was foretold by Jesus, but a practical interpretation of the texts destroys this possibility... .

What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him, God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For what person knows a man's thoughts except the spirit of the man which is in him? So no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God. 1 Corinthians 2.9-13.

Paul makes it plain that the Spirit had already been given and if it had not, it could not have been to any advantage to the disciples to be without Jesus once he had ascended to heaven.

So it is abundantly proved that Muhammad is not the Spirit of Truth, the Comforter, whose coming Jesus foretold. Who is the Comforter then? He is the very Spirit of the living God as can be seen from some of the quotations already given. On the day when the Comforter duly came upon the disciples, his coming was accompanied by a tremendous sound, "like the rush of a mighty wind" (Acts 2.2). When the Jews heard this, they rushed together to see what was happening. Peter declared to them all:

"This is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh.' " Acts 2.16-17.

The Comforter, the Spirit of God, had come down on the disciples as Jesus had promised and was to be given to believing Christian men and women from every nation under the sun... . The Comforter is also called "the Spirit of Christ" (Romans 8. 9) and the reason is plain from what Jesus said:

1. "He will glorify me" (John 16.14).

2. "He will bear witness to me" (John 15.26).

3. "He will convince the world concerning sin because they do not believe in me" (John 16. 8-9).

4. "He will take what is mine and declare it to you" (John 16.14).

5. "He will bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you" (John 14.26).

Quite obviously the great work of the Comforter is to bring people to Jesus, to make them see him as Saviour and Lord, and to draw them to him. The Comforter was given so that the glory of Jesus might be revealed to men and in men. A beautiful example of this is given by the Apostle John:

His disciples did not understand this at first; but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that this had been written of him and done to him. John 12.16

Without the Spirit, they had no understanding, but when they received the Spirit after Jesus was glorified, then they remembered as Jesus said they would. John illustrates this in this passage as well:

On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and proclaimed, 'If any one thirst, let him come to me and drink. He who believes in me, as the scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water'. Now this he said about the Spirit, which those who believed in him were to receive; for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus was not yet glorified. John 7.37-39.

As soon as Jesus was glorified the Spirit was given so that the glory of Jesus in heaven might become real to men here on earth. As Peter said (Acts 2.33), once Jesus was exalted at the right hand of God, the Spirit was freely given to his disciples.

Again Peter said, "The God of our fathers glorified Jesus" (Acts 3.13). We cannot see or comprehend this glory of Jesus here on earth (and Jesus himself said, "I do not receive glory from men" John 5.41), but he sent the Spirit so that we might behold this glory by the eye of faith. As Jesus himself said to his disciples of the Spirit:

"He will glorify me, for he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is mine, therefore I said that he will take what is mine and declare it to you." John 16.14-15.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God and he is given to all true believers so that the glory of Jesus in heaven may become real to men on earth. John makes it plain how a man receives the Holy Spirit:

Now this he spoke about the Spirit, which those who BELIEVED in him were to receive. John 7.39

To receive the Comforter, the Spirit of God, one must believe in Jesus and surrender body and soul to him. Without the Spirit no one sees or believes in the glory of Christ, but for those who are his true followers and who are sanctified by the Holy Spirit (1 Peter 1.2), Peter says:

Without having seen him, you love him, though you do not now see him, you believe in him and rejoice with unutterable and exalted joy. As the outcome of your faith you obtain the salvation of your souls. 1 Peter 1.8-9.

The distinction between those who have received the Spirit and those who have not, those who have beheld the glory of Christ and those who have not, comes out very clearly as Peter continues to speak to his fellow-believers:

To you therefore who believe, he is precious, but for those who do not believe, 'the very stone which the builders rejected has become the head of the corner'. 1 Peter 2.7

The Bible says much about the Comforter, the Spirit of Truth, but the great and most handsome work of the Spirit is summed up in Jesus' words:

"He WILL GLORIFY ME." John 16.14

Although the Spirit had been at work in the world before the advent of Jesus Christ, and had indeed filled many of the great prophets and men of old with a longing for the coming Christ, he only finally united himself to men, and men to God, and indeed true believers to one another after the resurrection and ascension of Christ to heaven.

Jesus Christ spoke to his own disciples of the coming of the Comforter because the Spirit was sent down to comfort and regenerate all true believers in Jesus. This is one of the most significant and consistent elements of the teaching of Jesus about the Comforter. The prime purpose of the coming of the Comforter ... was to draw men to him so that those who are influenced by the work of the Comforter will therefore become followers of Jesus. It is further evidence against the theory that Muhammad was the Comforter for, whereas the Comforter would not speak of himself but only of Jesus, Muhammad drew attention away from Jesus to himself, describing himself as the ultimate apostle of God to be followed and obeyed. The Comforter was never to do a thing like this. Jesus made it plain that the Comforter would draw the attention and faith of all men to himself and would glorify him before the eyes of faith of true believers as the Lord of glory in heaven.

After Jesus Christ had ascended to heaven to be glorified at the right hand of God above all the angels and departed saints, the Comforter came immediately upon his disciples to make this glory real to them and through them to spread it all over the world. For Jesus Christ is the very image of the Father's glory. In him are all things united, whether in heaven or on earth. He is the climax of God's plan for the fullness of time. He is the beginning and the end of all God's gracious work in all ages — for all the salvation and glory that God has prepared for those who love him are vested in Jesus.

The Comforter came to give us a foretaste of this glory. He came to make the resplendent glory of Jesus real to those who follow him. As Moses encouraged his people to look forward to the prophet who would be like him, who would mediate a new covenant to save all who truly believe, so the Comforter encourages Christ's followers in this age to look up to the risen, ascended, Lord Jesus Christ who sits on the throne of God in eternal glory above the heavens.

Far from Muhammad being foretold in the Bible, every prophecy, every agent of God, every true prophet and spirit, looks upward towards the radiance of the Father's glory, the one who sits upon the throne, the Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ ascended to heaven — God took him to himself. For Jesus alone is the Redeemer of the world. He alone is able, as a man, to enter the holy presence of the Father's throne and fill it with his own glorious majesty. So likewise he is able to reconcile sinful men to God and will one day be seen again in all his splendour as he comes to call his own — those who eagerly awaited his coming before his time and all those who since his sojourn on this earth look forward to his return from heaven — to be with him where he is to behold with awe the glory which the Father gave him in his love for him before the foundation of the world.

Moses rejoiced to see his day when speaking of the prophet to come. The Comforter today still rejoices to reveal his glory and majesty to those in whom he dwells. The angels and departed saints await with longing for the day when he shall be revealed to all the universe in all his magnificence — when all men shall be raised from the dead to see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory, a day when the Comforter's work will be finally completed, a day when every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that it is Jesus Christ who is Lord — to the everlasting glory of God the Father — Amen!"

answering-islam.org

"BIBLIOGRAPHY
BOOKS AND PAMPHLETS: Badawi, Dr J — Muhammad in the Bible. (Islamic Information Foundation, Halifax, Canada, 1982).
Dawud, Prof A — Muhammad in the Bible. (Angkatan Nahdhatul — Islam Bersatu, Singapore, 1978).
Deedat, A H — Muhammad in the Old and the New Testaments. (Uthmania Islamic Service Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa. n.d.)
Deedat, A H — Muhammad Successor to Jesus Christ as portrayed in the Old and New Testaments. (Muslim Brotherhood Aid Services, Johannesburg South Africa n.d.)
Deedat, A H — What the Bible says about Muhammad. (Islamic Propagation Centre, Durban, South Africa, 1976)
Durrani, Dr M H — Muhammad — The Biblical Prophet. (International Islamic Publishers, Karachi, Pakistan, 1980).
Gilchrist, J D — The Prophet after Moses. (Jesus to the Muslims, Benoni, South Africa, 1976).
Gilchrist, J D — The Successor to Christ. (Jesus to the Muslims, Benoni, South Africa, 1975).
Hamid, S M A — Evidence of the Bible about Mohammad. (Karachi, Pakistan, 1973).
Jamiat, U N — The Prophet Muhammad in the Bible. (Jamiat Ulema Natal, Wasbank, South Africa, n.d.)
Kaldani D B — Mohammad in the Bible. (Abbas Manzil Library, Allahabad, Pakistan, 1952).
Lee, F N — Muhammad in the Bible? (Unpublished M.Th. thesis, Stellenbosch, South Africa, 1964).
S G Mission — The Prophet like unto Moses. (Scripture Gift Mission, London, England, 1951).
Shafaat, Dr A — Islam and its Prophet: A Fulfilment of Biblical Prophecies. (Nur Al Islam Foundation, Ville St Laurent, Canada, 1984).
Vidyarthy, A H — Muhammad in World Scriptures. (Volume 2, Ahmadiyya Anjuman Ishaat-l-lslam, Lahore, Pakistan, 1968).
Y.M.M.A. — Do you know? The Prophet Muhammad is prophesied in the Holy Bible! (Young Men's Muslim Association. Johannesburg, South Africa, 1960).

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "Hypocritical hype of Christians evading Helper promised by Christ in film" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2488

https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/

Search —>