Laa Uqsim Bi-Yawm Al-Qiyamah; 
Wa-Laa Uqsim Bi-An-Nafsal-Lawwaamah

Date:  Fri Dec 31, 2004  9:04 am
Subject:  Laa Uqsim Bi-Yawm Al-Qiyamah; Wa-Laa Uqsim Bi-An-Nafsal-Lawwaamah

The Centrality of the Divine Feminine in Sufism

"The Divine Feminine has always been present in Islam. This may be surprising to many people who see Islam as a patriarchal religion. Maybe the reason for this misconception is the very nature of the feminine in Islam. The Divine Feminine in Islam manifests metaphysically and in the inner expression of the religion. The Divine Feminine is not so much a secret within Islam as She is the compassionate Heart of Islam that enables us to know Divinity. Her centrality demonstrates her necessary and life-giving role in Islam.

Sûfîsm, or as some would define it"mystical Islam"has always honored the Divine Feminine. Of course, Allah has both masculine and feminine qualities, but to the Sûfî, Allah has always been the Beloved and the Sûfî has always been the Lover. The Qur'ān, referring to the final Day, perhaps divulges a portion of this teaching: "And there is manifest to them of God what they had not expected to see.”[17]

Islam is aniconic. In other words, images, effigies, or idols of Allah are not allowed, although verbal depiction abounds. There was a question long debated in Islam: can we see Allah? The Prophet said in a hadīth," In Paradise the faithful will see Allah with the clarity with which you see the moon on the fourteenth night (the full moon).” Theologians debated what this could mean, but the Sûfîs have held that you can see Allah even in this world, through the "eye of the heart.”The famous Sûfî martyr al-Hallaj said in a poem," ra'aytu rabbi bi-'ayni qalbî" (I saw my Lord with the eye of my heart). Relevant to the focus of this paper is that Sûfîs have always described this theophanic experience as the vision of a woman, the female figure as the object of ru'yah (vision of Allah)....

Among the Ghulat there is much respect paid to the Divine Feminine. In the Ghulat group the Ahl-i-Haqq ("The People of Truth"), the Divine Feminine appears as the Khātūn-i Qiyāmat (Lady of Resurrection) who also is manifested as the mysterious angel Razbar (also Ramzbar or Remzebar). The writer, Frédéric Macler, claims that the name Razbar is of Arabic origin and means"secret of the creator.”

The term qiyāma literally means," rising"of the dead, and allegorically, it implies an idea denoting the rising to the next spiritual stage, and qiyāmat-i qubra (great resurrection) means an attainment of the highest degree when a man becomes free from the ties of external laws, whom he shackles and transfigures into spiritual substance, which rejoins its divine sources.”The King of the World was sitting on the water with His four associate angels (chahār malak-i muqarrab) when they suddenly saw the Pure Substance of Hadrat-i Razbar, the Khātūn-i Qiyāmat (Lady of the Resurrection). She brought out from the sea a round loaf of bread (kulūcha), and offered it to the King of the World. By His order they formed a devotional assembly (jam), distributed the bread, offered prayers and exclaimed 'Hū!' Then the earth and the skies became fixed, the skies being that kulūcha.”

Another rendition of the emergence of the Lady of the Resurrection is as follows: "After this the Holder of the World and Creator of Man looked upon 'Azra'īl with the eye of benefaction, and 'Azra'īl became split into two parts, one exactly like the other, and from between these parts a drop of light emerged in the form of a loaf of kulūcha bread. The Creator then said, I appoint that person (sūrat) who became separated from 'Azra'īl to be the Lady of the Resurrection (Khātūn-i Qiyāmat), who will on the Resurrection Day be the helper of human beings.”

Lawrence Galian,
The Centrality of the Divine Feminine in Sufism

The Divine Feminine Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi sent to deliver the Great News of the Last Judgment and Resurrection.

"I am the Adi Shakti. I am the One who has come on this Earth for the first time in this form to do this tremendous task.

"I bless you all to do this work, which was half-done by the saints. It's your duty to complete it.

"If you ask a fanatic about another religion he'll say that's the worst religion, his is the best. And you ask the another fanatic, he will say his is the best, the rest of it is the worst. That means all of them are the worst, in a general opinion. Everybody seems to be the worst, all the fanatics are the worst, if you take a general consensus. You see nobody will say that all right my religion is all right and at least one another is all right. Nobody!

Shri Adi-Shakti Devi
Adi-Shakti [615th]: Primal Power; being the First Cause.

Again we remind these slandering, cursing, and loathing religious fanatics that "there have been 124,000 prophets, while the Holy Koran contains only about 25 names, among them being several non-Biblical prophets. Prophets Hud and Salih came in Arabia, Luqman in Ethiopia, a contemporary of Moses (generally known as Khidzr) in Sudan, and Dhu-i-Qarnain (Darius I, who was also a king) in Persia; all of which is quite in accordance with the theory of universality of prophethood, as enunciated above. And as the Holy Koran has plainly said the prophets have appeared in all nations and that it has not named all of them, which in fact was unnecessary and not even feasible. Thus a Muslim must accept the great luminaries who are recognized by other religions as having brought light to them, regardless of the terminology used to describe them, as the prophets that were sent to those nations.

The Koran, however, not only establishes a theory that prophets have appeared in all nations; it goes further and renders it necessary that a Muslim should believe in all those prophets. In the very beginning we are told that a Muslim must "believe in that which has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Issac and Jacob and the tribes, and in that which was given to Moses and Jesus, and in that which was given to the prophets from their Lord, we do not make distinction between any of them" (2:136). The word "prophets" in this verse from the Koran clearly refers to the prophets of other nations.

Again and again, and in different contexts, the Holy Koran speaks of Muslims as believing in all the prophets of God and not in the Holy Prophet Mohammad alone: "Righteousness is this that one should believe in Allah and the last day and the angels and the books and the prophets" (2:177). And again in the same surah (chapter): "The Prophet believes in what has been revealed to him from His Lord and so do the believers; they all believe in Allah and His angels and His books and His prophets: And they say 'We make no distinction between any of His prophets' " (2:28).”

The Last Judgment and Resurrection (Al-Qiyamah) is the final battle between the forces of Good vs Evil. At the heart of this struggle is the Great Message of the Quran and Bible, the Great Event ordained for all humanity. The forces of Shaiytan (Evil) will lure you away from believing the Great Message of the Divine Feminine. So take care and do not be influenced by their disbelieve and wicked whisperings against the Divine Feminine Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi sent to deliver it!

So i do call you to witness and submit to the Call that the preordained Resurrection has begun, and i do call you to witness and seek guidance from the self-reproaching Spirit within you.
This is because in the Hereafter you will be asked: 

"
O ye assembly of Jinns and men! Came there not unto you messengers from amongst you, setting forth unto you My Signs, and warning you of the meeting of this day of yours?" Qur'n 6.130-13

May none deny in the Hereafter that they were not aware of messengers on Earth setting forth Allah's (SWT) Signs of Al-Qiyamah and warning all to surrender to His Call that the Resurrection has begun!  Wa maa alainaa illa al-balaagh — there is nothing upon us except to convey (the truth).

The Adi Shakti (Hinduism), Comforter/Holy Spirit (Christianity), Shekinah (Judaism), Ma Adi/Ruh (Islam), Mai Treya (Buddhism), Great Mother (Taoism) and Aykaa Mayee (Sikhism) are the one and same primordial Divine Feminine. Mahdi is the Sanskrit contraction of Ma (Mother) Adi (Primordial) in the same way Maitreya is contraction of Mai (Mother) Treya (Threefold). The function of the Islamic Mahdi is similar to that of the Buddhist Maitreya and Christian Comforter.

As the Comforter promised by Lord Jesus She completes His teachings and commences the Last Judgment. "The coming eschatological salvation is envisaged in transcendent and universal terms. ... in the form of both bodily resurrection and of spiritual immortality." (Aaron-Golan, The Illustrated Bible Dictionary)

As Mahdi (Guided One) She announces the Great News of the Resurrection (surah 75 Al-Qiyamah). "Great News: usually understood to mean the News or Message of the Resurrection." (Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an)

As Maitreya She fulfils the prophecy to complete Buddha's work before this auspicious age of Kali Yuga, in which he appeared, runs its course.

As Shakti of the Sanatana Dharma She embraces all religions and synthesizes them into a single shared path.

For more than three decades Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi has declared and explained in detail the Great Event ordained for all humanity - the Last Judgment and Resurrection - which promises both bodily resurrection (kundalini awakening) and spiritual immortality (moksa).

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the Rûh of Allah sent to collect, promulgate, recite, explain and announce the Resurrection (Al Qiyamah) to all humankind as promised in the Qur'n. She is the Madhi (Ma Adi or Primordial Mother) bringing Allah's promised Glad Tiding to all Believers to witness and participate in the promised Resurrection, the Night of Power (Al Qadr) prior to the dreaded Day of Noise and Clamour (Al Qariah) which ends His Mercy. This profound reminder and tiding of unsurpassed Compassion and Forgiveness to all Allah's children who submit to His Will irrefutably upholds His insistence that the Divine Qur'n was, is and will always be His Guide for all humanity: "It is but a reminder unto all beings, and you shall surely know its tiding, after a while." (The Holy Qur'n, 38:87-88)

Mourners in Acheh, Indonesia

Mourners in Acheh, Indonesia where the official Indonesian death toll from Sunday's disaster is nearly 80,000, but the Health Ministry said it would probably rise to more than 100,000.

All who believe in the one and only God Almighty — Hindus, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Sikhs, Buddhists, Taoist, Jains — are now reminded to confirm this promised Tiding of the Qur'n. And may last Sunday's unprecedented tragedy of the devastating earthquake and tsunami in Asia revert our attention back to God and His promise of eternal life to all who live righteously on Earth and submit to the Call to commence the Resurrection (Al-Qiyamah).

LAA UQSIM BI-YAWM AL-QIYAMAH; 
WA-LAA UQSIM BI-AN-NAFSAL-LAWWAAMAH

I do call to witness the Resurrection Day; 
And I do call to witness the self-reproaching Spirit.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Of what do they ask one another?
Of the
Tremendous Announcement bout which they differ.
Nay, they will soon know;
Nay, again, they will soon know.

The Holy Quran, Chapter 78

Al-Naba: THE ANNOUNCEMENT
www.seventhfam.com

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "Laa Uqsim Bi-Yawm Al-Qiyamah; Wa-Laa Uqsim Bi-An-Nafsal-Lawwaamah" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/3058

https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/

Search —>