will need to look closely at a doctrine that underlies the whole
disagreement: the kingdom of God. First, what do we say in our
family of the faith?

Eschatology is the branch of theology concerned with the final
events in human or world history. The word comes from the Greek
adjective eschatos, meaning "last," frequently used in the New
Testament (as in II Timothy3:1, "... in the last days there will
come times of stress," but also in such familiar usage as Matthew
19:30: "But many that are first will be last, and the last first").
Christianity and many other religions teach about the last things.
It is a universal human experience that we come to our own personal
end in history. The world, and history as we know it, may or will
come to an end also. If so, how? Is there anything beyond that end?
How do we know what to expect?

For Christians the central event in history is the life, death and
resurrection of Jesus Christ. This event sheds light on what went
before: God's election, covenant and law—that is, choosing,
teaching, and preparing a people for the coming of the One. The
present and future are seen in the light of this event also. We have
been shown what human beings are called to be. When we glimpse the
glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ, we glimpse the future God
has for us.

Eschatology is used in two ways. We speak of "last" meaning end or
purpose (for this the New Testament often used the word telos); and
of "last" meaning completion, like the last act of a drama. The
biblical purpose, with varying degrees of clarity, is the same in
both Testaments: that humanity may dwell in the presence of God,
live under the reign of God in peace, justice and love.

Judaism pictured the last act pointing to the Messiah, the day of
judgment, and the messianic rule: a perfect and peaceful future.
Hope here looks to future fulfillment....

The kingdom that is ushered in by Christ culminates in his cross and
resurrection. It does not come by might, but by divine self-giving.
Here the meaning of the kingdom is revealed, yet remains a mystery.
The kingdom is here because the work of Christ brought it in, yet he
taught us to pray, "Your kingdom come." It is here, yet it is to
come. The kingdom is bound to its king. The early church hears: "God
has made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified"
(Acts 2:36). Christ is king on earth and in heaven. The believer
participates in the kingdom through faith in Jesus Christ. But the
disclosure of the kingdom for all to see is still in the future, it
awaits the end of time and the return of Jesus Christ (Acts
1:11)."

The Last Things and the Kingdom of God
www.religion-online.org

The Kingdom and the Holy Spirit

"We affirm that the Kingdom of God, however guaranteed in the promises of the Father and embodied in the person of Christ, can never gain entrance or come to full realization in the fabric of human life apart from the agency of the Holy Spirit, who is indispensable to insure Kingdom entrance, to seal Kingdom membership, to implement Kingdom obedience, to build Kingdom character, to furnish Kingdom gifts, to empower to Kingdom outreach, to produce King
dom growth, and secure Kingdom victory.
"

The Kingdom and the Holy Spirit
Dr. Jay Grimstead, www.repent.org

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"As soon as the Sahasrara was opened the whole atmosphere was filled with tremendous Chaitanya. And there was tremendous Light in the sky. And the whole thing came on the Earth — as if a torrential rain or a waterfall — with such tremendous force, as if I was unaware and got stupefied. The happening was so tremendous and so unexpected that I was stunned and totally silent at the grandeur.

I saw the Primordial Kundalini rising like a big furnace, and the furnace was very silent but a burning appearance it had, as if you heat up metal, and it had many colors. In the same way, the Kundalini showed up as a furnace, like a tunnel, as you see these plants you have here for coal burning that create electricity. And it stretched like a telescope and came out one after another, Shoo! Shoo! Shoo! Just like that.

And the Deities came and sat on their seats, golden seats, and then they lifted the whole of the head like a big dome and opened it, and then this torrential rain complete drenched Me. I started seeing all that and got lost in the Joy. It was like an artist seeing his own creation, and I felt the Joy of great fulfillment. 

After coming out of this beautiful experience I looked around and saw human beings so blind and I became absolutely silent, and desired that I should get the cups to fill the Nectar . . ."

Shri Niskala Devi
Opening Of The Primordial Sahasrara
 Sahasrara Puja, Paris, France — May 5, 1982

(Niskala [140th]: Indivisible — Complete)

"Today we are celebrating the opening of the Sahasrara. On this day I must say it was a Great Happening that took place on all the humanity. It was such an achievement, which I never realized before. Now I can see that without Self-Realization it would have been impossible to talk to people.

Then this happened! I thought that how I will talk to people about it because no one would understand Me and it would be a big mistake on My part to say something about Sahasrara because even about Sahasrara nowhere in the scriptures something was described. It was absolutely an ambiguous description I would say where people could not even have thought there is a realm beyond Sahasrara, and one has to enter that realm where is the Reality.

That time what I saw around Me was darkness and unless and until there are many Lights, people will never realize that how important it is to have Light."

Shri Puratana Devi
You Dissolve Into The Divine Power
 Adi Shakti Puja, Cabella, Italy — June 9, 1996

Puratana (801st): Primordial or Ancient.

"Today is a great day for us, for all the Sahaja Yogis that on this day ... the Sahasrara was opened out. It was just a miracle I should say because I didn't think that I am at a point where it could be done. So I wanted to wait but some things happened that made Me think that it had to be opened. It was in such a situation that I felt if I delayed it anymore now it may help these false gurus to spread their nonsense all over."

Shri Brahmani Devi
To Achieve Complete Freedom, Sahasrara Puja
 Cabella, Italy — May 7, 1995

Brahmani (821st): By 'Brahma' is meant the 'Anandamaya-Kosa' and 'Ani' means the tail or 'Pucchagra.' According to sruti 'Brahmapuccham pratistha' She dwells in the tail of 'Anandamaya-Kosa' or 'Ani' means one who moves the Reality to action, i.e., indwelling Power of Reality.

"For all of us the seekers the last work of the Divine of opening the last centre in the Great Primordial Being was done on the 5th of May, 1970. It is the greatest event of all the spiritual happenings of the Universe. It was done with great care and great attachment. It is not in the limits of human understanding how things are worked in the heavens. It is your fortune and God's Love that has worked this one.

Without this happening there could not have been a possibility to give mass Realization to people. One could have done it on one or two persons here and there, but to give such a mass awakening could not have been possible."

Shri Sasvataisvarya Devi
Opening Of The Primordial Sahasrara
 Sahasrara Puja, Paris, France — May 5, 1982

Sasvataisvarya (952nd): Eternal Kingdom of dominion. She is always the Giver of Eternal Bliss, the greatest dominion

"So it was a turmoil ... and at this turmoil state only Adi Shakti had to come to establish the Dharma . . . 

When I was born I was shocked at the way people were. At that time I don't think I met many seekers ... First I thought I've come a little early ... but then I saw these horrible false gurus also throwing their charms on people and trying to control them. That made Me really, really think that now I'd better stop worrying as to what sort of people there are — let's start! And that's how the first Brahmarandhra Chedan took place in India. It was 5th May, 1970 ... in the morning time."

Shri Niskriya Devi
Incarnation Of God's Divine Love
Adi Shakti Puja, Cabella, Italy — June 6, 1993

Niskriya (182nd): Beyond all action. Nothing is prohibited or enjoined to Her; or no need for any action.

"You know that I reside in the Sahasrara. I incarnated on the Lotus of 1000 Petals; that is why I could break it open also."

Shri Svatmananda-Lavibhuta Brahmadyananda-Santatih Devi
Jump Into The Ocean Of Love

Sahasrara Puja Sorento, Italy — May 6, 1989

Svatmananda-Lavibhuta Brahmadyananda-Santatih [365th]: All the bliss enjoyed by the beings from Brahma downwards put together is but a drop in the ocean of Bliss enjoyed by Herself. )

"By saying there's no God, God doesn't disappear. He is very much there. Sahaja Yoga is the only way you can prove the existence of God and all that is said so far about all these Incarnations because the Seventh Chakra is now open. You get your Realization, and you become the spirit. It is so imminent that the Seventh Chakra had to be opened so that you pass from one life level to another level."

Shri Abala-gopa-vidita Devi
Geneva, Switzerland — June 13, 1985

Abala-gopa-vidita [994th]: Known even to ignorant ones like children and untutored like Gopa or cowherds.

"What is the meaning of going into meditation? It means you have got connected to the Paramchaitanya, the All-Pervading Power. The minute you are in meditation you have established Oneness with the Paramchaitanya."

Shri Chakra-raja-ratha-rudha-sarvayudha-pariskrta Devi

Chakra-raja-ratha-rudha-sarvayudha-pariskrta (68th): Mounted on the chariot or Sri Chakra. She is armed with all the weapons i.e. powers. She has three bodies: the Stula, Suksma and Karana which are represented by the three Chakra — Sri-Chakra, Geya-Chakra and Kiri-Chakra. Geya Chakra is mounted by Mantrini i.e., mind. Kiri Chakra is mounted by Varahi, i.e., Buddhi. Her weapons are there in the microcosm. They are good qualities like Soma and Dama, truth, and righteousness, distinguishing between real and unreal and developing a cosmic view of the Reality. They are for fighting the ego (Bhanda); with the help of these qualities the enlightened mind realises the Ultimate Reality as an all-pervading consciousness.

"This Kundalini is the one which is called as the Kumbha; in Sanskrit language means the Aquarius. We call it as Aquarius, as one of the Signs, and is the same as Khumba in Sanskrit language.

So it is the Age of Aquarius, is the Age of the Kundalini. . . which will nourish, which is The Mother within you, which will rise, will give you the completeness of it. And which will connect you with your Spirit which ultimately gives you the enlightenment by which you become Collectively Conscious.

Shri Srikanthardha-saririni Devi
 USA — September 16, 1983

Srikanthardha-saririni (392nd): Half the body of Sri-kantha, I.e. Siva is Hers. The equal status of Siva and Shakti are indicated by this name.

"Without breaking the Sahasrara we could not have achieved the ascent en masse... . To keep Sahasrara open should be very easy if the western brains could understand and be aware of your Mother. When your Mother is the Deity of Sahasrara the only way to be able to keep the Sahasrara open has to be complete surrendering. For that many ask Me, "How do we do it'?" It's a very funny question. It is irrelevant. If your Sahasrara has been opened by someone, and luckily that is the Deity before you, it should be the easiest thing to surrender.

But it is not ... What is surrendering? ... What do you have to surrender? A drop has to dissolve in the Ocean to become the Ocean, and a drop cannot be greater than the Ocean — can it be? So what is the surrendering? Surrendering of our conditionings, of our ego, and the artificial barriers we have built around us ...

But one should know this is the greatest of greatest opportunity for you, not for the Divine. If you are not available the Divine can find its own way of fulfilling its Last Culmination of _Expression. Even to understand how immense the task is you need a surrendering heart..

The area of the Sahasrara is the realm of God. When the Brahmarandhra opens fully then the heavens open within yourself. The Kundalini, which has risen up and given you Realization, creates the opening by which the Divine starts pouring all its subtleties inside your brain ... 

All of us can achieve that state of Nirvikalpa... After Nirvikalpa you cannot come down ... ."

Shri Kantardha-vigraha Devi
You Have To Be In Nirvikalpa, Vienna, Austria — May 4, 1985

Kantardha-vigraha [861st]: Having a form half of which is a 'female' i.e., Ardha-narisvara: showing the dual concept of Reality as the united aspect of Siva and Shakti.

"When the Kundalini enters the Agnya Chakra, She enlightens it. Then Christ within you is enlightened or awakened. He sucks both these balloons of ego and the super-ego and the whole Agnya Chakra opens. There is simultaneous opening of the Sahasrara. I saw the Sahasrara of the Virata open. It was like tongues of flames. Just like when you dissect the human brain, its cross-section looks like petals of flame. In the center of it, it looks like a yellow hole. The opening of the Sahasrara is sudden. With a bang it opens."

Sri Durlabha Devi 

Durlabha (188th): Hard to attain

"I know all beyond the Vaikuntha but I have not revealed it so far. It will be slowly revealed by Me because people have not been prepared yet to become capable of absorbing it."

Shri Sukhprada Devi
Shiva Puja, Bombay, India — February 26, 1987

Sukhaprada [192nd]: Confers happiness or bliss or Moksa which is Nirvana-Sukha, the Bliss of Liberation.

"You have to take a stand in your family, in your surroundings, with your friends, and you have to tell them, "You better all get realized." The reason for that is that the Christ who crucified Himself is going to come back with his Eleven Forces of Destruction. And when He starts He is not going to ask you to take any Realization. No one is going to be bothered whether you are going to hell. He will just sort out. But those who have got Realization will enter into the Kingdom of God. You have to enter into the Kingdom of God here, as I say, in the Seventh Chakra."

Shri Madhumati Devi
The New Age Has Started, Houston, USA — Oct. 6, 1981

Madhumati (717th): Madhu stands for bliss. She is Brahmananda Herself or She is of the form of Mantras in Veda beginning with Madhu. There are seven states of consciousness called Jnana-Bhumikas, the highest of them being called Madhumati. Only highest evolved souls called Paramahamsas reach this stage which is beyond 'Dhyana.' She is that stage Herself.

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "The Last Things and the Kingdom of God" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2297
https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/