"Only when the hour has arrived for his glorification does Jesus promise the coming of the Holy Spirit"

According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church," Jesus does not reveal the Holy Spirit fully, until he himself has been glorified through his Death and Resurrection... Only when the hour has arrived for his glorification does Jesus promise the coming of the Holy Spirit, since his Death and Resurrection will fulfill the promise made to the fathers. The Spirit of truth, the other Paraclete, will be given by God Almighty in answer to Jesus' prayer.”

5th. October 2010

Dear people of the Spirit-Paraclete,

Namaste - i bow to the Divine Mother who resides in you!

Over the years i have deeply understood that the advent and message of Shri Mataji, beginning in the 1970's, overwhelmingly concerns both the glorification of Jesus Christ and the completion of His message of the coming Kingdom of God. For nearly forty years, Shri Mataji has consistently spoken about how humanity has now entered the Age of the Last Judgment and Resurrection, which is the promised messianic age of entrance into the Kingdom of God. No matter what words have been used by Her to initiate an introduction to the Kingdom of God—be it Self-realization, kundalini awakening, chakras, void, Sahaja Yoga, Cool Breeze, vibrations—that message is ultimately about the advent and message of the Spirit-Paraclete sent to complete Jesus' teachings. Shri Mataji has made that overriding aspect of Her teachings very clear:

"I have to warn all the Sahaja Yogis who are here because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment; not only that you will be judged, that you are entering into the Kingdom of God, but you become the citizens of God is correct.”

The Paraclete is talking about eternal life in the Kingdom of God, which Jesus also proclaimed about two thousand years ago, promising then, that in the future His disciples would be able to resurrect themselves. Jesus Christ demonstrated the possibility of that happening for humanity, by firstly dying, and then resurrecting Himself. Both Paraclete Jesus and Paraclete Shri Mataji have spoken about the Kingdom of God in terms of both, a heavenly state of being, and a place. Shri Mataji has, for example, spoken about the ability of human beings to experience heaven on earth while in their physical bodies; that's a state of being. Jesus has, for example, spoken of a place/places when He said: "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.” (Jn 14:2, KJV) Since the Kingdom of God can be spoken about in terms of both a state of being and a place, we may miss the subtle point that in order to be fully resurrected we must die, i.e., leave the physical body first. But we also must realize that our resurrection necessarily starts while still in the physical body, through the spiritual transformation of our mind/lower self to become the Higher Self or Spirit. When spiritually prepared, upon death or the leaving of the physical body we are then able to rise/resurrect into the Kingdom of God that the Christ-Spirit has prepared for us.

Today, i have realized a pivotal point regarding the Paraclete, which is that on the eve of Jesus' crucifixion He promised to send the Paraclete, who would teach about all the things pertaining to eternal life in the Kingdom of God, and this Paraclete would also be the Holy Spirit. That being the case, it is imperative that everyone, here, read this article:

According to the Catechism of the Catholic Church," Jesus does not reveal the Holy Spirit fully, until he himself has been glorified through his Death and Resurrection... Only when the hour has arrived for his glorification does Jesus promise the coming of the Holy Spirit, since his Death and Resurrection will fulfill the promise made to the fathers.(9) The Spirit of truth, the other Paraclete, will be given by God Almighty in answer to Jesus' prayer.” (9. Cf. Jn 14:16-17, 26; 15:26; 16:7-15; 17:26) [1]

The timing of the Paraclete's arrival is specific and futuristic: "Only when the hour has arrived for his glorification does Jesus promise the coming of the Holy Spirit.”The glorification of Jesus by the Paraclete therefore also signals Her arrival and identity as the Holy Spirit. Shri Mataji began His glorification in the 1970's and continued to glorify Him right until Her retirement in July 2008. In a nutshell, this emphatic declaration really says it all:

The Great Adi Shakti Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi
“It's better that you discover me than I tell you because Christ was crucified, everybody was tortured. I do not want to hamper my work because it makes no difference by telling you anything before Realization. It's better to tell you after Realization that I am the Holy Ghost—no doubt! I am the one about which Christ has talked.

I have told them (Her 1970's disciples and leaders) I had never said this on from a platform... They have been telling me," Mother, you must say that once.” I said," In America I'll declare it.”

So today I declare that I am the Holy Ghost. I am the Holy Spirit who has incarnated on this Earth for your Realization.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
New York, USA — September 30, 1981

Only the Paraclete has the authority to glorify Jesus Christ. Speaking of the Johannine portrayal of Jesus and the Paraclete, M.E. Boring states, regarding the equation between the Paraclete and the Holy Spirit, that: "The Paraclete equated with the Holy Spirit, is the only mediator of the word of the exalted Christ.” Again, the timing of the Paraclete's arrival is specific and futuristic, as She is the only mediator of Christ.”Mediator"means"one that works to effect reconciliation, settlement, or compromise between parties at variance.”Without question, that has to be a human personality able to spend considerable time and effort. (Thus, the claims by Christians that the Pentecost Sunday fulfils the coming of the Paraclete makes no sense!)

The Paraclete is to be sent by God Almighty in response to the prayer of Christ (Jn 14:16), by Christ Himself (Jn 16:7), by God Almighty in Christ's name (Jn 14:26), or by Christ from God Almighty (Jn 15:26). She is to represent and mediate the glorified Christ to Her followers; She is to be the medium through whom they will enter into a full understanding of the historic revelation in the incarnate Christ, teaching and instructing them and they in turn witnessing to the world concerning Christ and the salvation and judgement which She has brought. As the Spirit of Christ, who is Himself the truth (Jn 14:6), She is the Spirit of truth (Jn. 14:17, 15:26, 16:13), guiding Christ's disciples into all the truth, as She unfolds the meaning of the revelation of God in Christ's deeds and words. She will mediate Christ's presence to them (cf 14:18), bringing to their remembrance and instructing them with regard to the full significance of the things which Jesus had said to them (Jn 14:26). She will bear witness to Jesus, declaring to the disciples the meaning of His words and acts (Jn 16:12-15) in a way that was impossible during the earthly ministry of Christ, when their mission was assailed by persecution due to testifying to a hostile world (Jn 15:26-16:4). This mission of the Paraclete, like that of Jesus Himself, is two-sided; for the world that accepts the Christ-Spirit it brings salvation, but for the world that has rejected Christ it brings judgement. She will convict the world in respect of the sin of its unbelief, in respect of the vindication of Jesus in His exaltation to His Father/God Almighty, and in respect of the condemnation of evil deeds, through His death and glorification (Jn 16:8-11). (This monumental task took the Paraclete four decades to fulfill.)

Moreover, not only does the Paraclete represent and meditate the glorified Christ to Her followers; She is also to be the only medium through whom they will enter into a full understanding of the historic revelation in the incarnate Christ, teaching and instructing them and through them, witnessing to the world concerning Christ and the salvation and judgement which She has brought.

The Paraclete must perform all the abovementioned specific and exclusive tasks, which in turn also identify Her as the Holy Spirit. The following prophetic facts, signs and events are expected (and each and every one of them have been fulfilled by Shri Mataji):

i)"The functions of the Paraclete spelled out in verses 13-15... are all acts of open and bold speaking in the highest degree.”- David Fleer

ii)"They will be privileged to know the Paraclete, as they have known Jesus (Jn 14:7, 9, 17). The Spirit will be within the disciples and will remain with them" - Robert Creech

iii) The Paraclete's" appearance means that sin, righteousness, and judgment will be revealed.”- Georg Strecker

iv) But She—the Spirit, the Paraclete ... — will teach you everything.”- Danny Mahar

v)"Rudolf Bultmann ... calls the coming of the Redeemer (Paraclete) an "eschatological event," "The turning-point of the ages.”"- George Eldon Ladd

vi)"Because of the presence of the Paraclete in the life of the believer, the blessings of the end-times—the eschaton—are already present"- Robert Kysar

vii)"The reaction of the world to the Paraclete will be much the same as the world's reaction was to Jesus.”- Berard L. Marthaler

So what does it mean that the Holy Spirit is our Paraclete?

Answer: The time of the arrest and consequent crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ was drawing near. As Jesus met with His disciples in the"upper room", He expounded to them many things. In John 13:33 He stated: "My children, I will be with you only a little longer ... where I am going you cannot come.”The announcement of the coming separation led to the indication of its purpose. The season of bereavement was to be a season of spiritual growth. To this end Christ gave a commandment fitted to lead His disciples to appropriate the lessons of His life, and so, by realizing their true character, to follow and to find Him as indicated in verses 34 and 35.

In light of their weak faith at this point in time, Jesus told them in John 14:1," Do not let your heart to be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me . . . .”Jesus had just explained to them that one of them was a traitor; He had warned Peter that he would deny His Lord three times; and, perhaps the heaviest blow of all was that Jesus was going to leave them (John 3:33). Now He says," . . . let not your heart be troubled" (John 14:1). In John 14:16, 17 Jesus gives them a statement of great encouragement: "And I will ask the Father (pray), and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever ... the Spirit of Truth" (NIV).

The Greek word translated"Comforter or Counselor"Is"Parakletos"As found in John 14:16, 26; 15:26; and 16:7. Once it is translated"Advocate" (1 John 2:1). The New International Version (NIV) has translated the word as Counselor. The form of the word is unquestionably passive. It can properly mean only"one called to the side of another," and that with the secondary notion of counselling or supporting or aiding him. The contexts in which the word "paraclete"occurs in the New Testament lead to the same conclusions as the form, and the independent usage of the word. In John 2:1, the sense"Advocate" alone suits the argument, though the Greek fathers explain the term as applied to the Lord in the same way as in the Gospel. In the Gospel again, the sense of Advocate, counsel, one who pleads, convinces, convicts, who strengthens on the one hand and defends on the other, is alone adequate. Christ as the Advocate pleads the believer's cause with the Father against the accuser Satan (1 John 2:1; compare Romans 8:26, and also Revelation 12:10; Zechariah 3:1). The Holy Spirit (Parakletos) as the Advocate pleads the believer's cause against the world (John 16:8ff) and also Christ's cause with the believer (John 14:26; 15:26; 16:14).

Indeed Jesus gives His disciples a statement and promise of great encouragement: "And I will ask the Father (pray), and He will give you another Counselor to be with you forever ... the Spirit of Truth" (NIV). First of all, this Paraclete is God the Holy Spirit, the third person of the Trinity. She indwells every believer. As the"Spirit of Truth"The Holy Spirit illumines the Word of God so believers may understand it. She leads us in that truth of God's Word. She uses the Word of truth to guide us into the will and the work of God.

But where is this Counselor, the Spirit of Truth? Since She is supposed to reside with humans forever, where is She? Has any religious institution, prophet or human given any indisputable evidence of the Holy Spirit residing within, talking to them, answering questions, guiding them, introducing them to Jesus, etc.? Has the identity of the Holy Spirit been revealed? Is there irrefutable evidence of God Almighty's divine intervention? Is that evidence freely available to be openly and critically cross-examined, and its author condemned (to death where applicable) if found guilty of fraud and blasphemy?

It is the 2,200-paged book SHRI ADI SHAKTI: KINGDOM OF GOD (confirmed a number of times over the years to be truthful and miraculous by Shri Mataji) and the www.adishakti.org website that prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that Shri Mataji was telling the truth all the while. She is the Paraclete sent by God Almighty, the Holy Spirit, who resides within our Sahasraras. She is both a physical being without (Paraclete) and a spirit personality within (Holy Spirit). She indwells every believer of the Last Judgment and Resurrection. She is the Divine Feminine/Shakti/Spirit within us. She is to be the medium through whom the believers of the Last Judgment will enter into a full understanding of the historic revelation in the incarnate Christ, teaching and instructing them, and through them witnessing to the world concerning Christ and the salvation and judgement which She has brought. We, as people of the Spirit, are"Them.” Amen.

regards to all,

jagbir

1. Catechism of the Catholic Church, N. C. C., USA, Libreria Editrice Vaticana, 1992, p. 161.

“Now, the principle of Mother is in every, every scripture - has to be there.” Shri Mataji, Radio Interview 1983 Oct 01, Santa Cruz, USA

search www.adishakti.org