Prophetic promise of the Resurrection after Children of Israel gathered together

Date:  Wed Sep 15, 2004  4:26 pm
Subject:  Prophetic promise of the Resurrection after Children of Israel gathered together

—- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh" <adishakti_org@y...> wrote:
>
> 'Innocent religion is now a message of hate'
>
> by Abdel Rahman al-Rashed, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat Newspaper Sept. 4,
> 2004
>
> It is a certain fact that not all Muslims are terrorists, but it is
> equally certain, and exceptionally painful, that almost all
> terrorists are Muslims.
>
> The hostage-takers of children in Beslan, North Ossetia, were
> Muslims. The other hostage-takers and subsequent murderers of the
> Nepalese chefs and workers in Iraq were also Muslims. Those
> involved in rape and murder in Darfur, Sudan, are Muslims, with
> other Muslims chosen to be their victims.
>
> Those responsible for the attacks on residential towers in Riyadh
> and Khobar were Muslims. The two women who crashed two airliners
> last week were also Muslims.
>
> Bin Laden is a Muslim. The majority of those who manned the
> suicide bombings against buses, vehicles, schools, houses and
> buildings, all over the world, were Muslim.
>
> What a pathetic record. What an abominable "achievement". Does
> all this tell us anything about ourselves, our societies and our
> culture?
>
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2450
>

"This gentleman has brought some hope back into my heart. Actually, he is not the only Arab or Moslem who feels this way. There are others, but their voices are rarely heard in public and if they are, they often threatened to such an extent that they fear for their lives. There are even Moslems who are Zionists. Yes, they believe that the tiny sliver of land in the vast Arab-Moslem Middle East called Israel, was promised by the Almighty to the Jews and that this is confirmed by certain passages in the Koran itself. One wonders, therefore, why the vast majority of our cousins, the Arab-Moslem people, are so determined to destroy Israel and massacre its Jewish population. Why, in the vast Arab-Moslem territories, stretching from Morocco to Iraq, a small portion of land inhabited and governed by Jews is considered an insult to Islam, although all three Holy books, the Jewish Bible, the Christian New Testament and the Moslem Koran confirm it was promised to the Jews by the One Eternal God?

Moreover, why are there scarcely any Jews living any longer amongst 300,000,000 Arabs today, after nearly 1 million fled or were forced to leave after Israel became independent? Most of these Jewish refugees live today within the cramped borders of Israel together with 1,300,000 Arab citizens - out of a total population of 6,500,000. It is within the power of Saudi Arabia, as the principle flagbearer of Islam, to finally retract its unwarranted, and unnecessary, antagonism towards Israel and the Jews in general, and reverse the "jihad" objective of destroying Israel and exterminating its Jewish population. Then we could all, Jews, Christians and Moslems, live in peace, security and mutual honor in a Middle East which could become paradise on earth."

Sharon Camus,
http://www.arabnews.com/9-11/?article=32&part=2

Faces Of The Lost Tribes

Saga Of The Lost Tribes Of Israel

To Moses We did give Nine Clear Signs: 
As the Children of Israel: when he came to them, Pharaoh said to him:
"O Moses! I consider thee, indeed, to have been worked upon by sorcery!
Moses said, "Thou knowest well that these things have been sent down by none, But the Lord of the heavens and the earth as eye-opening evidence: And I consider thee indeed, O Pharaoh, to be one doomed to destruction!"
So he resolved to remove them from the face of the earth: 
But We did drown him and all who were with him.
And We said thereafter to the Children of Israel, 
"Dwell securely in the land (of promise)":

But when the second of the warnings came to pass, 
We gather you together in a mingled crowd
(2314)

surah 17:101 -104 Al Isra' (The Night Journey)

"2314. Some commentators understand the second warning to be the Day of Judgment, the Promise of the Hereafter."

Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'n
(Abdullah Yusuf Ali, The Holy Qur'an, p. 703.)

"And it shall come to pass on that day, that the Lord will set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people, that shall remain from Assyria, and from Egypt and from Pathros and from Kush and from Eklam and from Shinar and from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. And he shall set up an ensign for the nations and will assemble the dispersed of Israel and gather together the scattered of Judah from the four corners of the Earth." 

Isaiah 11:11

"THE SAGA OF THE LOST TRIBES

Descendants alive today, filmmaker says ...
Lila Sarick, The Globe and Mail

The search for the lost tribes of Israel, dispersed nearly 3,000 years ago, is a romantic quest that has mesmerized explorers and adventurers for hundreds of years. The stakes are tantalizing. Not only is there the thrill of finding people alive today who are the descendants of those who apparently disappeared without a trace, but according to biblical prophecy, their reappearance signals the approach of a Messianic time.

The latest bid to separate the fact from the myth comes from award winning documentary filmmaker Simcha Jacobovici in Quest for the Lost Tribes of Israel... .

Quest documents his travels to Tunisia, Afghanistan, Burma and Uzbekistan. In every place, he found evidence that not only had the Jews been there thousands of years ago but that people still had Israelites names, practices and an Israel consciousness.

"I didn't approach this differently than any other story. I was quite prepared to report there ain't nothing here," Mr. Jacobovici said in an interview. "If I land in Afghanistan and the Pathans say they're Israelites, it's my job to report it honestly."

The quest for the lost tribes was one of the three great mysteries pursued by Western adventurers through the ages, along with the search for the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant.

Of the three, the story of the tribes is the most clearly detailed in the historical narratives of the Bible and other texts.

During the time of King Solomon, 10 of the 12 tribes of Israel lived in an area north of Jerusalem in the Kingdom of Israel, while the tribes of Judah and Benjamin inhabited the southern Kingdom of Judah.

With the Assyrian conquest of the Kingdom of Israel in 721 BC, the 10 tribes were captured, enslaved and deported. They vanished. The tribes of Judah and Benjamin were captured and exiled to Babylon in 586 BC. They were freed 50 years later and allowed to return to Israel.

Historians assume the 10 tribes were not truly lost but assimilated into the larger society...

His quest began inadvertently when he made a film about the Ethiopian Jews. Before they were airlifted to safety in the mid-1980s, Israeli chief rabbi declared they were descendants of the tribe of Dan.

Several years later, Mr. Jacobovici heard about an Israel rabbi claiming to have discovered Jews on the Burmese-Indian border. These people, who called themselves Menmasseh, had ancient songs about crossing the sea with the water parting before them and following a pillar of fire by night and a cloud by day, stories strikingly similar to the biblical account of the exodus from Egypt... .

"If the chief rabbis are right and the Ethiopians are Dan, and if this rabbi is right and these people are Menashe, could this be happening?" Mr. Jacobovici recalled thinking. "If this prophecy were to unfold, what do you think it would look like? Would the tribes come on camel back from heaven? ... Or do they get on boats and airplanes, just regular people buying tickets going to their travel agent and suddenly prophecy can unfold on the nightly news and we don't even know it?"

His quixotic trek took him to Afghanistan, where he found hill-dwelling people who belonged to the tribes of Shinwari, Efredi, Reuveni and Gadun, corruptions, he believes, of the tribal names of Simeon, Ephraim, Reuven and Gad.

They also call themselves children of Isaac, an odd appellation for Muslims who would more likely to follow the tradition of Ishmael, the father of the Arab nation, not his Jewish half-brother Isaac... .

In Central Asia, where Mr. Jacobovici found treasure troves of objects with Hebrew and Aramaic writing hidden away in museum basements, there was, he believes a deliberate effort by the former Soviet Union to suppress the history of the tribes.

In other instances, Western myopia means that dangerous and inaccessible places have simply fallen off our radar. Volumes are written about the Jewish communities of Poland, but next to nothing is documented about the Afghani communities, which are hundreds, if not thousands, of years older.

Citing his journalist's objectivity, Mr. Jacobovici declines to speculate on the biblical prophecy that the discovery of the tribes is the first step toward the end of days.

"All I know is, I went out to look for a story and I came home with the goods," he said.

But for believers, the idea "we may be living in times of ultimate reunification of families is mind-blowing in a very positive way," he said. "The idea that biblical prophecy is unfolding in the nightly news is wow for people." "

The Globe and Mail, Friday, November 20, 1998

And verily We gave unto Moses nine tokens, 
Clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty).
Do but ask the Children of Israel how he came unto them, 
Then Pharaoh said unto him: 
Lo! I deem thee one bewitched, O Moses.
He said: Truly you know that none but the Lord of the heavens and the earth,
Has sent down these as clear proof and most surely I believe you, O Firon, 
To be given over to perdition.
So he desired to destroy them out of the earth, 
But We drowned him and those with him all together;
And We said to the Israelites after him: Dwell in the land:
And when the promise of the next life shall come to pass, 
We will bring you both together in judgment.

surah 17:101 -104 Al Isra
(M.H. Shakir, The Holy Qur'n, University of Virginia.)

And certainly We gave Musa nine clear signs; so ask the children of Israel.
When he came to them, Firon said to him: 
Most surely I deem you, O Musa, to be a man deprived of reason.
He said: In truth thou knowest that none sent down these (portents),
Save the Lord of the heavens and the earth as proofs, 
And lo! (for my part) I deem thee lost, O Pharaoh.
And he wished to scare them from the land, 
But We drowned him and those with him, all together.
And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land;
But when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, 
We shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

surah 17:101 -104 Al Isra
(M. Pickthall, The Meaning of the Glorious Quran, U. of Michigan.)

https://adishakti.org/prophecies/prophecy_10.htm

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "Prophetic promise of the Resurrection after Children of Israel gathered together" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/2469

https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/

Search —>