Shri Mataji mentioned twice that we should go to Canada to spread Sahaja Yoga

"Shri Mataji mentioned at least twice that Canada was a beautiful country and that we should go there to spread Sahaja Yoga. She said that she had missed it recently as she toured, and that she may be unable to visit, but that we should all go there. Later She said that She would go after Russia.”

Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: Guru puja talk in Cabella

Begin forwarded message:

If you haven't heard already, Mother spoke twice about Canada during a very clear and lengthy talk about becoming a Guru.

Everyone should become a Guru, a teacher and know Sahaja Yoga in theory and in practice completely. We must use out vibrations and check that we are clear, with vibrations flowing in both hands. Then we can spread Sahaja Yoga. We should use Shri Mataji's photo, but 'we' should give the self realisation. It won't work if we are catching and that is detrimental to us. We must go out and spread Sahaja Yoga and do this with humility. This was Shri Mataji's job and she was born with the awareness and knowledge completely about herself, but She says that She will retire, not because of old age, but that she can not travel any more, and that we must take on the responsibility, Her job, to spread Sahaja Yoga. She asked, who would like to become a Guru, and three times she asked everyone who thought that they can become a Guru to raise their hand (not two, just one : ) .. She said that not everyone would become a Guru, but that we must check in groups of 4 to 5 (later She may have increased the number slightly) to check out vibrations and age emphasized that we must be clear, and not catching. She said that some people were carrying old catches, and some people may also be possessed. She said that she has clearly told us everything that we need to stay clear and to give self realisation en mass. She said that we should give self realisation en mass and that this was only something that a Guru can do. She also said a number of times, that you can not pay for it, and that it was always given free of charge, but that for those that may have been coming for some time, it was ok to collect some money, but only to pay for expenses, such as a hall or for loud speakers. She said that after some time for those who make 300 Sahaja Yogis or 1000 sahaja yogis or 3000 sahaja yogi that only then you can ask others to do your puja. (She mentioned this quite a few times and best is to check back with the talk).

Shri Mataji mentioned at least twice that Canada was a beautiful country and that we should go there to spread Sahaja Yoga. She said that she had missed it recently as she toured, and that she may be unable to visit, but that we should all go there. Later she said that She would go after Russia.

Shri Mataji was extremely clear. The talk was very straight forward.

The talk was probably about 45 mins to 1hr. Shri Mataji stayed for perhaps 3hrs. The puja was very clear. People were very quiet and receptive. Mother wanted to stay.

Dear All,

i received the above email concerning the Guru puja talk in Cabella.

i am glad that Shri Mataji particularly mentioned that SYs should go to Canada in order to spread Sahaja Yoga. To pick a single country, albeit with a rather small collective, is indeed very significant. Without question, India is the Yogabhumi but still Shri Mataji singled out Canada. We should question ourselves the reason why.

i know WCASY members, collective leaders and other SYs will reject outright any reference to https://adishakti.org and the revelations of the Divine Feminine in Canada. They will decline the irrefutable evidence and Sure Signs of the Holy Scriptures in Canada that sets forth the promised eschatological evolution of human beings into the eternal spirit. They will refuse to consider that the Divine Feminine has given unassailable proof in Canada that Shri Mataji is indeed the Adi Shakti, Her very incarnation. They will still maintain that we are a family of possessed children craving attention, fame and glory.

So they will quickly downplay and erase this fact from the collective memory, as they have done time and again since 1993 to all that Shri Mataji has repeatedly approved—even mentioning it as miraculous the work that i have done—before leaders and SYs alike.

But gone are the days when the jealousies and destructive negativity of power brokers in the SY organization like Yogi Mahajan, Alan Wherry, Ed Saugstad, John Noyce and others was met with silence, patience and hope. Now if they take out one of my eyes i will remove both of theirs; if they give me a slap on my cheek i will bash them blue and black; if they even dare knock out a single tooth of mine i will make them toothless! As i have said before, this time it is the fight to the finish. Only one of us will be left standing in the end, and i know the outcome already.

So those who want to join hands and spread Shri Mataji's advent and message from Canada are most welcome. As Shri Mataji Herself has warned:

“Now the Time has come to start talking, announcing, telling about it to everyone. Otherwise the world would say that we never knew about it.... You must have that vision before you that I have put many a times before you people that you have to emancipate the humanity....

The work is tremendous. It's not for medium, mediocre people to do this job. Frightened, fearful, arrogant, cheeky - they cannot, they have no mettle.... Tell all the nations and tell all the people all over the Great Message that the Time of Resurrection is here. Now, at this time, and that you are capable of doing it.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Cowley Manor Seminar, UK - July 31, 1982

All we need to remember is how fearless and dedicated Christ was, all alone, against the certainty of a cruel and barbaric death should He continue announcing the truth. Despite that approaching death, He neither backed an inch in the face of adversary, nor toned down His denouncements of the corrupt and powerful.

However, before His crucifixion He promised to send the "Comforter (who) will recall to their minds Jesus' teachings, will enable them to understand truly and completely, and will develop and expand them into new and wonderful truths.”

“If we follow Him (Jesus) then we cannot be conditioned by anything because He talked of Spirit only. Spirit cannot be conditioned, conditioned by anything... . I am here to tell you all these things which Christ could not tell, and to fulfill what He wanted to say. All those things I am saying to you.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi
Christmas Puja, Delhi, India — December 24, 1995

We must never forget, under any circumstance whatsoever, the supreme sacrifice of Lord Jesus. Sir C.P. and WCASY members, combined, are not even the dust of His feet ............ a comparison that insults both intelligence and the Saviour Himself as they are the very source of the antichrist negativity that prevents tens of thousands of SYs from being honest and forthright in informing humanity about the Comforter and Her message to humanity!

So those who want to spread the SYSSR of WCASY and leaders, and their blind servitude to such people, they are not welcome to infect us with their collective antichrist negativity, cowardice, fears and hypocrisy here. This is because "The work is tremendous. It's not for medium, mediocre people to do this job. Frightened, fearful, arrogant, cheeky - they cannot, they have no mettle.” So please go away and not infect us with your decades-old collective disease. i repeat - Please go away!

regards to all,

jagbir

Dear Jagbir and All,

All i can say is "Well said!" There is no doubt that Shri Mataji now needs strong and not mediocre people, who are not possessed by WCASY's SYSSR, but are possessed with the Holy Spirit within, that has arisen in their hearts, and Who gives these people confidence, courage, and clear vibrations. These people have to be truthful and honest, above all else, and not be afraid of opposition. Yes, it will be a fight to the finish, but i and others will back you up atooth and nail' also, Jagbir. The antichrist negativity will not win. We know without a doubt, who will win! And that is why Shri Mataji's attention is on Canada, yet again - as it was in 1994, at Sydney Airport!:

https://adishakti.org/

Jai Shri Mataji!

violet

Related articles:

WCASY and SYs, do you know why they can meet the Shakti?
Shri Mataji agreed puja be held in Montreal
Shri Mataji told of a great blessing that would confirm Her Incarnation
Shri Mataji mentioned twice that we should go to Canada
"I still remember the day my foot touched its soil October 28, 1988"

Articles concerning Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji

NOTE: If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse www.adishakti.org/ where this topic or related issues are discussed in detail to promote global peace, religious harmony, and spiritual development of humanity:

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent