So does god really kill to save? Yes, the Billy Graham of Sri Lanka implies!

Date:  Mon Jan 3, 2005  2:29 pm
Subject:  So does god really kill to save? Yes, the Billy Graham of Sri Lanka implies!

> —- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com, "yoginisahaja"
> <yoginisahaja@y...> wrote:
> >
> > Dear brother Jagbirji,
> >
> > I thank you for response, really. I have given money, like you.
> > but other SYs saying this is not the way, Mother will do
> > everything for SYs in tsunami disaster, and work everything out
> > for us. They say giving money is not sahaj way, but i can't sit
> > down and rest from doing nothing to help. Its little anyway.
> >
> >
>
—- In shriadishakti@yahoogroups.com, "jagbir singh"
<adishakti_org@y...> wrote:
>
> At that time more than a decade ago Shri Mataji was referring to
> certain Christian groups collecting money to help their own, just
> like Muslim charities help their own. This is a selfish way of
> giving money and conditions you.
>
> If you want to donate give money anonymously to help all human
> beings, not to specific religious organizations collecting funds
> to help their kind. And don't feel proud and all puffed up if you
> donate. That was what Shri Mataji was trying to impress on us.
>
> It is indeed sad that some SYs do not understand what Shri Mataji
> is trying to say, and misinterpret/misconstrue Her talks. Please
> follow your own conscience and not these SYs. You should know
> there are 12 kinds of SYs, including the foolish and ignorant.
>
> jagbir
>

Shri Mataji is also against converting humans to other religions by
baiting them with financial aid. Some Christian organizations use money and donations to convert dalits, untouchables and those marginalized by society. (Hindus, however, have to bear responsibility for regarding them as children of a lesser god. They are reaping what they have sowed and should not complain when the harvest of souls have begun turning bad.)

As long as we humans are divided along religious lines we will always be prejudiced against other religions, perhaps even filled with enough hate to kill for the love of God. That is why the religious masses will not understand the Great Event ordained for humanity where all religions triumph collectively. This does not go well with religious organizations or fundamentalists. They only want their religion to triumph over all others. The Adi Shakti has ensured that will never happen. If you are not willing to accept all His messengers, scriptures and religions you just cannot take part in the Great Event. The Last Judgment and Resurrection (Al-Qiyamah) ensures that you love all His children, whether they are Christians, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, or Sikhs. One need not convert to a particular religion to be saved from either damnation or disaster.

That is why Shri Mataji is against converting humans to other religions by baiting them with financial aid. The present conversion opportunities made available by the tsunami disaster proves that point. i wonder if these Christian organizations regard this terrible disaster, hardships and horrendous loss of life as a god-given opportunity to increase their flock.

So does god really kill to save? Doctor Ajith Fernando, the "Billy Graham of Sri Lanka", convincingly implies that is true: "I pray that this terrible, terrible tragedy might be used by God to break through into the lives of many of our people."

Perhaps Ajith Fernando's god does really kill to save. But the Adi Shakti says that the Divine transforms from within to save with Love, Compassion and Hope. That is the heart and soul of the Divine Message for all.

jagbir

——————

Christians See Conversion Opportunities in Disaster Relief

VIRGINIA, USA, December 28, 2004: The Christian website, Crosswalk.com, published a long story about Christian relief efforts
following the tsunami ("source"). While the Christian charity exhibited by the rapid response of Christian organizations is admirable, the ulterior motives of conversion expressed by some are disturbing:

Some excerpts:

...."Doctor Ajith Fernando, who is considered by some to be the "Billy Graham of Sri Lanka,' heads up the Youth for Christ (YFC) office there. A long-time friend and partner of NDI, he wrote to Williams from Sri Lanka: 'What a sad day this has been! We keep hearing of more and more friends and loved ones of friends who have died or lost much of their belongings. The death toll for Sri Lanka alone is over 10,000 and keeps rising. We have prayed and wept for our nation for many years. The most urgent of my prayers has always been that my people would turn to Jesus. I pray that this terrible, terrible tragedy might be used by God to break through into the lives of many of our people.' "

...."In the wake of this disaster, Gospel For Asia's 1.5 million-member Believers Church in India is rallying support and deploying its leadership and members to minister to those suffering both physically and spiritually. 'In times like these, we know that God opens the hearts of those who suffer, and we pray that as our workers demonstrate God's love to them, many of them will come to know for the first time that real security comes only through Him,' Gospel For Asia president K.P. Yohannon said. He add, 'We ask that our brothers and sisters in the West take the time today to pray for these millions of victims, that they will feel God's presence and grace in a special way.' "

Christians See Conversion Opportunities in Disaster Relief
http://www.hinduismtoday.com/hpi/2004/12/28.shtml

If this page was accessed during a web search you may wish to browse the websites listed below where this topic titled "So does god really kill to save? Yes, the Billy Graham of Sri Lanka implies!" or related issues are discussed, commented, criticized or researched in detail to promote peace and progress in religious harmony and spiritual development for all humanity:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/3095
https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm
https://adishakti.org/

Search —>