That control includes the exclusion of the message of Christ and the Comforter

“For nearly 2,000 years, Christian tradition has preserved and revered orthodox writings that denounce the gnostics, while suppressing - and virtually destroying - the gnostic writings themselves. Now, for the first time, certain texts discovered at Nag Hammadi reveal the other side of the coin: how gnostics denounced the orthodox. The 'Second Treatise of the Great Seth' polemicizes against orthodox Christianity, contrasting it with the atrue church' of the gnostics. Speaking for those he calls the sons of light, the author says:

... we were hated and persecuted, not only by those who are ignorant [pagans], but also by those who think they are advancing the name of Christ, since they were unknowingly empty, not knowing who they are, like dumb animals.

The Savior explains that such persons make an imitation of the true church, 'having proclaimed a doctrine of a dead man and lies, so as to resemble the freedom and purity of the perfect church (ekklesia)'. (P.116) Such teaching, he charges, reconciles its adherents to fear and slavery, encouraging them to be subject themselves to the earthly representatives of the world creator, who, in his 'empty glory', declares, 'I am God, and there is no other beside me.' Such persons persecute those who have achieved liberation through 'gnosis', attempting to lead them astray from 'the truth of their freedom'.”

The Gnostic Gospels, Pg. 115
Elaine Pagels
Phoenix Publishers - St. Martin's Lane, London
ISBN 13: 978-0-7538-2114-5

Dear Violet and all,

Thank you so much Violet. i really appreciate all that you are doing as such quotes will really help in a number of ways, not the least to expose the official SYSSR for what it really is - a blatant and celebrated corruption of a most sacred secret! We must press on to declare what Sahaja Yoga truly is all about - Jesus Christ sending the Comforter to complete His teachings and commence the Last Judgment and Resurrection! As i said before, let a thousand subtle system SYs flee and condemn us as heretics in their collectives, lest even one remains here to spread his or her anti-christ negativity! - what else do you call those WCASY members/leaders/SYs who oppose us from openly upholding and extolling Lord Jesus and the Good News declared by the Comforter, just as Shri Mataji has done for more than 30 years?

As the Pharisees like Alan Wherry, Viktor Bondar, John Noyce, Kuntal Sood, Edward Saugstad, Yogi Mahajan and others have said to me," You are witness in your own cause. Your testimony is not valid.”

"This is a forwarded message
To: "Yura"< inspired@inspired.kiev.ua>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 17:23:59 +0200
Subject: Fw: Hi Viktor

John Noyce of Australia has been keeping a close eye on the activities of the owner of www.adishakti.org, who used to be in SY but clearly isn't a Sahaja Yogi now, and is openly critical of all Sahaja leadership, including, at times Shri Mataji Herself.

He is somewhat eccentric and for example, advocates not using a photo of Mother when meditating, not footsoaking etc. The owner of this site, one Jagbir Singh of Canada is on a crusade to spread his own eccentric, supraconscious view of what Sahaja Yoga is, and where possible we should advise people not to go there - although of course, individuals are free to do what they like.

John tells me that the web site http://inspired.kiev.ua/about/ links to www.adishakti.org

Obviously, I don't know the owner of that web site, Yuriy Linnyk, whether he is Sahaj or not, but in the event that he is known to you, is it possible that you might prevail upon him to remove the link as it contains much erroneous and inaccurate information. Yuriy lists adishakti.org before the official Sahaj Yoga website.

Much love and best wishes

Alan
Jai Shri Mataji"
(end)

But for these Pharisees even Shri Mataji upholding my testimony that She is the Comforter send by Jesus in the name of His Father is not valid! They have dismissed as supraconscious rubbish all that Kash, Arwinder and Lalita have given as eye-witness account and evidence that Shri Mataji is indeed the Adi Shakti, as She has claimed all these years. As far as they are concerned;"They are witness in their own cause. Their testimonies are not valid.”

If that is not anti-christ negativity then what is? What do you call a negativity that replaces Christ's message of the Resurrection with that of chakras, catches and cures? What do you call a negativity that even destroys your conscience to be truthful about the Saviour and His message of universal salvation?

Such WCASY members/leaders/SYs persecute those who have achieved liberation through gnosis, attempting to lead us astray from the truth of our freedom. They want to subject all to the official SYSSR of chakras, catches and cures .... and control. That control includes the exclusion of the message of Christ and the Comforter. That is why i regard it as anti-christ!

regards to all,

jagbir

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent