In June 1994 Pramila's son, SY Harsh Mehra, took these faxes to London

"In April 1994, Kash's father sent two faxes of these early spiritual journeys to the Sahaja Yoga centre in San Diego, California, and received by Sahaja Yogini Pramila. She used her vibrations and confirmed they were authentic, but others were skeptic, rejecting it as a 'supraconscious experience.'

In June 1994, Pramila's son, SY Harsh Mehra, took these faxes to London, UK, and read them to Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. She affirmed that it was the Truth. Upon his return to the United States he contacted Kash's father to congratulate him. His mother also expressed her heartfelt joy. They also told him that Shri Mataji had assured that She would be protecting both Kash and his newly born sister Lalita.”

Dec 22, 2006

Dear Violet and All,

i came across an incident that had been long forgotten. There are reasons i completely forgot about it:

i) i was really busy and focussed on recording and cross-examing the mystical experiences of Kash, Arwinder and Lalita. Since this was happening on a daily basis all else seemed petty and quickly forgotten ................. including the fact that Shri Mataji and the SY leadership knew full well what was taking place.

ii) the faxes sent 17-04-94 were addressed to the director of the Divine Cool Breeze in San Diego, USA and not Shri Mataji. That made me forget too until yesterday when, while searching for information, i read page 98 (below) and checked my files. Only then did it dawn on me what had actually transpired, and connected it with what Violet had witnessed in Australia around the same time.

iii) none of us were interested in trumpeting such blessings. i did not want to convince skeptical SYs that Shri Mataji believed all that was taking place in Montreal as the North American SYs cared two hoots about the children's mystical experiences. Even Kash told me not to tell outsiders anything"As they will just pretend to listen.” So the presentation of the 1994 faxes by Harsh Mehra to Shri Mataji were soon forgotten by me as there were more important and urgent matters to focus on and attend too.

It must be again made clear that my intention in 1994 was just to let SYs know what was taking place. So it was indeed a pleasant surprise when i found out that Shri Mataji was read the contents of the faxes and confirmed they were true. This fact is recorded on page 89 of Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom Of God and i quote;

"In April 1994, Kash's father sent two faxes of these early spiritual journeys to the Sahaja Yoga centre in San Diego, California, and received by Sahaja Yogini Pramila. She used her vibrations and confirmed they were authentic, but others were skeptic, rejecting it as a 'supraconscious experience.'

In June 1994, Pramila's son, SY Harsh Mehra, took these faxes to London, UK, and read them to Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. She affirmed that it was the Truth. Upon his return to the United States he contacted Kash's father to congratulate him. His mother also expressed her heartfelt joy. They also told him that Shri Mataji had assured that She would be protecting both Kash and his newly born sister Lalita.”

Faxes read by Harsh Mehra to Shri Mataji in UK June 1994:

1) April 17, 1994 fax #1 to DCB San Diego, US
2) April 17, 1994 fax #2 to DCB San Diego, US
3) April 17, 1994 fax #3 to DCB San Diego, US

"Typed letter"mentioned in opening paragraph of above 1994 fax #1:
4) First fax Nov. 1993 to Dr. Balwinder, Vipin Kumar and wife in Malaysia

Violet, within a few months Shri Mataji confirmed as true what"SYs did not know who the personalities were... nor did they know the mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming.” So what you witnessed and heard spoken by Shri Mataji in Australia April 1994 materialized by June. It happened exactly the way She predicted .............. and even i am flabbergasted by the mystical nature, accuracy and timing of Shri Mataji's casual remark. One can easily determine this by reading the contents of the faxes .. ........... that also reveal the explosive nature of the Truth!

So way back in June 1994 the SY leadership knew Shri Mataji had confirmed that the"mystical nature of the evidence that would be forthcoming", presented to Her in UK by Harsh Mehra, was true. They had full knowledge that Shri Mataji, unlike themselves, did not regard Kash's experience as caused by some possession or evil entity. To top it up Shri Mataji had already mentioned earlier in April 1994 in Australia that"special personalities"Would"give evidence"of Her Incarnation and that these personalities would come from Montreal, Canada. That left absolutely no room for doubt as whatever She had declared in April was confirmed to be true by written evidence in June 1994!!! There was supposed to be a collective outpouring of great joy and bliss!!!

But nothing happened. It was as if Shri Mataji's confirmation was accompanied by an eruption of collective jealousy amongst leaders that infected SYs as well. What else could silence them to not rejoice at the evidence given of the the Great Mother, whose incarnation Shri Mataji was on Earth? Maybe leaders felt that their children deserved such roles as they had served Shri Mataji for years. They just could not accept outsiders suddenly appearing out of nowhere and taking the limelight, honors and recognition (which none of us were ever interested in the first place right from the beginning ......... till today). The Truth would make great world leaders like Yogi Mahajan and others almost impotent and powerless overnight. There would be a seismic shift of power and prestige away from them. Years of basking in the public glory, limelight, adulation and responsibility of spearheading and spreading Sahaja Yoga would soon end. The explosive contents of the faxes were more than the SY leadership could bear and they made their disapproval and disappointment clear ........................ behind Shri Mataji's back. At that time i did not know or would have believed the dark nature of their intentions.

But today i can truly see the breadth and scope of the subtle, silent conspiracy against Shri Mataji, initiated by ex-world leader Yogi Mahajan in the mid-1990s, against those giving evidence of Her incarnation. i quote:

"He Is A Child Of Darkness

The sad saga continued as the latent negativity crossed the seas to continued its destructive path.

At this time Kash and his brother Shahwinder were enrolled at the International Sahaja Public School in Dharamsala, India. When Kash and Shahwinder reached New Delhi, India, they were in for a shock. The school authorities told them to go back because they could not find their names in the registration book, and that they did not realize they were educated in French (even though they were fluent in English)! Those in charge insisted that Kash and his brother must return home, as if they had just taken a three-wheeler from nearby Janak Puri and rudely requested registration. Even the Canadian leader Jay Chudasama and SY Steve Gulati were unable to remove this petty problem. The school authorities were determined to send them back and demanded they return home!

Their father had to make frantic calls to Delhi and Poona and begged that they be allowed to stay. He was so relieved when they were given a one-month extension.

Then, a few days later, realizing that they could not possibly switch from French to English, study new subjects and pass the required exam within a month, the Truth had to be told to secure their stay for a few years. He sent fifty pages of Shri Adi Shakti: Kingdom Of God as evidence to one of the SY world leader, Yogi Mahajan, and Mrs. Chitnavis (the principal) explaining that something phenomenal had happen: a young SY child had confirmed that the Golden Goddess does reside in the Sahasrara.

At this time the self-proclaimed 'Shri Kalki' from Toronto was also in India to learn music, and was approached by SY Mahajan. Kash was the topic of discussion. 'Shri Kalki,' who was sure that Kash was possessed by the same demons that tormented him, probably did not have much kind words. Evil spirits had possessed this 'child of darkness' and given him the visionary powers. This child was dangerous to Sahaja Yoga and had to be dealt with quickly. The fact that he was now inside the compound of the Adi Shakti's school, mingling with the children of realized souls, only made matters worse.

The father humbly asked that Kash be given protection, guidance and sanctuary until Her book was published, as the school atmosphere in Montreal was harsh and against spiritual development.

But SY Mahajan vaguely explained to him over the phone what he thought about the whole episode, as reflected in his opinion in The Ascent, and believed by most Sahaja Yogis. Kash was dabbling in darkness and deserved no special attention or protection — or even be exorcised of the 'demons' that 'possessed' him.

Kash's father was not convinced by SY Mahajan's brief evasive explanation as it contradicted his (Mahajan's) own conviction that"Only those who go deep in the source discover the Golden Goddess that resides within. Her touch enlightens and enthralls the total being. It is indeed the miracle of miracles. This miracle resides in every being. The wise pursue it, the scriptures speak of it, and the saints glory in its praise.” (Yogi Mahajan, The Ascent, Motilal Banarsidass Publishers, Delhi, 1997 p. 4.)

Then he (Yogi Mahajan) was told that his (Kash) younger 5-year-old brother, Arwinder, was also experiencing and confirming the same Reality. Yogi Mahajan offered no explanation. On the contrary, he rejected one of the greatest spiritual enlightenment in the history of humankind as the work of evil spirits and refused to listen to any further explanation!

Their stunned father could hardly believe the utter disregard and spiritual arrogance displayed by those empowered to make decisions. Fifty pages of proof was treated as trash! Desperate pleas for help found no compassion!

Two stranded sons of the Great MahaDevi soon found that there was no shelter from the fast approaching storm!"

Shri Adi Shakti: Kingdom Of God, 1999, pg. 114

Yogi Mahajan succeeded in his plot to demonize and lay false charges against the children in order to expel them, against Shri Mataji's explicit wishes that under no circumstance were they be removed. Then he set about influencing leaders and those able to inflict maximum damage. Since he was the undisputed power broker in Sahaja Yoga his false accusations and ignorance were most welcome, and willingly spread, since most SYs too believed likewise.

Despite Shri Mataji expelling him a few years ago WCASY members like Alan Wherry, Viktor Bondar and others have continued where Yogi Mahajan left. And they have henchmen like John Noyce, Edward Saugstad, Kuntal Sood, and Raj to poison and turn SYs against the websites and forum of those giving evidence of Her incarnation.

The ghost of Yogi Mahajan still walks the corridors of Sahaja Yoga till today and continues to frighten SYs. Let me remind them that the Truth of Her incarnation will outlast each and every one of them. There is no way WCASY and their SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion) will survive, as it is coming clear in Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, New York, London, Hamburg and other SY centers the world over.

the camel will die from the thirst of the Truth being declared,

jagbir

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

search www.adishakti.org