"Hold the heart and soul of the Bible right in front of their faces"

From Prakash Brinicombe
Thu Jan 22 01:14:02 2004
To: divinesahajayoga@yahoogroups.com

Jai Shri Mataji

A couple of"born again christians"Were doing the rounds last sunday, we invited them in to our home for a discussion. It was a surprise as to how unchristian they are, misquoting the bible left, right and center.

With a house full of yogis the vibrations were strong and after a while the younger of the b.a.c. was weakening and the older one was getting agitated so they made a hastily retreat.

Does anyone have a good knowledge of the bible, as we would like some quotes that we can use for references, so we can be better prepared for next time? i.e. At the beginning there was the word. Where does it say the word was jesus? Where does it say that we are all born sinfull? Any references to the Holy Spirit and the Comforter?

Hopefully we can build up a list of quotes, references and questions that we can distribute to other yogis.

Your loving brother prakash.

Dear devotees of the Adi Shakti,

Namaste - i bow to the Comforter who resides in you!

i just came across an old divinesahajayoga@yahoogroups.com email that betrays the serious lack of bible knowledge that Shri Mataji spent more than three decades drilling into the heads of SYs. It shocked me the first time i read it. Why have SYs remained ignorant of Shri Mataji's biblical knowledge for so long? Maybe i should be asking "Other than the SYSSR what do they really know about other religions?”

i have just posted"Hold the heart and soul of the Qur'n right in front of their faces"to point out how Shri Mataji rips the core belief of Muslim to pieces i.e., Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection). It is no different for Christians and they will be silenced if you hold the heart and soul of the Bible right in front of their faces. The same questions posed to Muslim can be applied to Christians and Jews too:

“There are lots of myths in the Bible and one of them is that at the Time of Resurrection your bodies will come out of the graves. This is not only for Christians, but also for the Muslims and Jews. Think of this - What remains in the grave after many years? Only a few bones. And if these bones came out how can you give them Realization? Think of it. It is a big myth. Not possible logically.” (Shri Mataji)

To give evidence of Shri Mataji's claim that Christians and Jews are putting their heads in the sand too the http://www.holyspirit-shekinah.org and https://adishakti.org/ have been set up. The Last Judgment and the sending of the Comforter is the heart and soul of the Bible and Christians will never be able to challenge it.

That brings us back to the appended email of Prakash Brinicombe to the officially recognized divinesahajayoga forum. Prakash, like the vast majority of SYs, does not ask about the heart and soul of the Bible - the Last Judgment!

i too have"born again christians"pestering me every few months. Every time i hold the heart and soul of the Bible right in front of their faces. They flee as it is sheer agony to explain how"graves will open up"during the Last Judgment and Resurrection; or what has the Comforter explained about Jesus in the past, or ....

And yet we have SYs who hopefully want to build up a list of quotes, references and questions that they can distribute to other yogis. More than three decades have passed and yet SYs are clueless!!!? Maybe they may have missed all the quotes appended below.

regards to all,

jagbir

“But they should also understand that this is the Golden Age of Emancipation, Resurrection and Last Judgment; if we can achieve it, all of us, including them also, will have the blessings of the Divine love which has been promised a long time back.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the Last Judgment time, and everyone can judge him or herself through the light of the Spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The Last Judgment is done by the Kundalini. On the fingertips one can feel oneself and can judge oneself.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"These are the times described in the Holy Bible as the"Last Judgment"And in the Koran as"Qiyamah", the Resurrection Time. Astrologically it is also called the Age of Aquarius, the time of rebirth and of great spiritual development on the Earth.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"And in this great happening of the Last Judgment and the Resurrection Time, one need not, and should not, believe blindfolded in whatever is said about ascent or salvation, but should treat it like a hypothesis, and observe the facts with an open mind like a, scientist.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"In my opinion, every Westerner has, as a matter of urgency, to understand the vital role he has to play in this great Age of Transformation and of the Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Thus, the establishment of global peace can only come through people who have achieved this state in modern times which is very special and I call it a Blossom Time. In the Bible, it is described as the Last Judgment, also in the Koran it is called as Qiyamah (the Resurrection time).”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the Last Judgment. Either you will go to heaven or you will go to hell. It's already working out like that. So let's see. Where are you? So I have to again and again tell you as your mother, I have to correct you and tell you that remember this is the Last Judgment and please, don't take anymore to the activities which are antichrist.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Now this is the Last Judgment and those who miss will miss in any case. Christ has said," You will be calling Me Christ, Christ, but I will not recognize you.” "

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So in this Last Judgment a new race, new race of great people is created. It is your own. It is your own power. Only to know how glorious you are. How great you are. Absolutely free because you get that superior intelligence. In the light of Spirit you know what is constructive for you. You know absolute knowledge.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So, as it is, you are already marked, you have already been chosen by Christ in his Last Judgment, and you are there. But still one should know that there is also the possibility that you are hypocrites, that you are playing with only words. Could be that we still have to cleanse ourselves, so just put your mind into yourself, and just see for yourself that where have I gone wrong.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"People do not know what time has come. It is the last chance. You won't get any more chance. In Bible it has been described as the Last Judgment. Your Last Judgment is in Sahaja Yoga and how it will be done can be judged by yourself.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the Last Judgment. Let us see what happens. Whatever people come is alright for me. Even if they do not come, it's still alright. Remember, God will not bow before you.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"For us, in between Christ and this destroying incarnation of Mahavishnu called as Kalki, there is a time given to human beings to rectify themselves, for them to enter in the Kingdom of God, which in the Bible is called as the Last Judgment. That you will be judged, all of you will be judged on this earth.”

The Messiah-Paraclete-Ruh-Devi

"This is the most important time because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to have this but that's a fact & is the truth. Though you can understand, that Mother's love makes it very easy for you to get through your realization and that the whole story of the Last Judgment looks such as horrifying experience has been made very beautiful and very tender and delicate and does not disturb you. But this is the Last Judgment I tell you, and you all are going to be judged through Sahaja Yoga, whether, you can enter into the kingdom of God or not.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"I have to warn all the Sahaja Yogis who are here because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment; not only that you will be judged, that you are entering into the Kingdom of God, but you become the citizens of God is correct.”

"I am here to work for you day and night. You know that I work very hard for you. I spare no efforts, to help you, and do everything that is possible to make you all right; to make you pass this examination of Last Judgment; but you have to cooperate with me, and you have to go headlong about it, and devote most of your time for Sahaja Yoga and for imbibing all that is great and noble.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"This is the greatest of the greatest things which can happen to anyone that you know. Also you know, this is the greatest happening, which was prophesied long time back as the Last Judgment. You know that this is the way, you are going to be judged. So we have to work very hard. We have to work. It is effortlessly given to you, alright. But to maintain it, keep it up to go high, we have to religiously work it out.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"And that your Last Judgment is also now. Only through Kundalini awakening God is going to judge you. How is he going to judge you otherwise? You think of somebody now, a person comes in now. Here is somebody sitting to judge you. How? By how many hair-dressers you have been to? Or how many suits you have stitched for Christmas? Or what presents you have bought or how many cards you have sent? and to how many people you have sent some other things which may not be very palatable. That's not the way.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"The Last Judgment has started. We are facing the Last Judgment today. We are not aware of it. And all the satanic forces have come out like the wolves in sheep's clothes. And they are trying to attract you and you do not judge them. You only sit down and judge the Reality. It has started, it is a fact. It has started.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"That Krishna has said once you get your realisation your problems are solved, physical, emotional, mental, all problems are solved and you become absolutely relaxed. That goes without saying. But I'm not here to sort of cure people and go to hospitals. Nothing of the kind. It's just who are the seekers will be blessed because this is the reward of this Last Judgment.”

"Christ has said very clearly in the second chapter of Matthew 2nd verse"You'll be calling me Christ! Christ! I won't recognize you.” That's very true. It is not a question of who recognises Him, but He should recognize you because the advent of Christ is going to be absolutely terrible. He is not going to talk to you, convince you or comfort you or give you any council as I am trying my level best, but He will just come for the Last Sorting out because I declare that the Last Judgment has started. The Last Judgment takes place only through Kundalini awakening. There is no other way out. God is going to do it through living process.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"But, logically, you must understand. Where should we reach? What should happen to us? As seekers, what are we expecting? This is a very, very precarious and important time is more to say. The Last Judgment has started. That has started. That's how you are all here and you are seeking. The way it will judge, is the Kundalini has to rise. Your have to become self realized. Then you start feeling your centers on your fingers.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Sahaja Yoga is for the emancipation of the whole world, at every level. Once we have people of a certain number in Sahaja Yoga, it will start triggering understanding of real righteousness, religiousness and our love for God, and enlightened faith in God. This is how the Resurrection time is going to be worked out. This is the Last Judgment time, and everyone can judge him or herself through the light of the Spirit.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"If we have to change this world, and if we have to save our people from complete destruction, we have to take to wisdom, and that is only possible when the brain is enlightened by Kundalini. This is what is very important today, when we see that this world is on the verge of destruction. Of course, the Creator himself is very anxious to save us and that is why he has in these modern times which are called Kali Yuga, made the all-pervading power activated.

So, now a new age has started which is called the Age of Aquarius,

(Kumbha) meaning the pitcher carrier of spiritual holy water that is the work of Kundalini. The activity of the Kundalini is like the sap of the tree that rises and nourishes all parts of the tree and does not get stuck at one flower (centre). Moreover these are special times. This is the resurrection time. The Last Judgment is done by the Kundalini. On the fingertips one can feel oneself and can judge oneself.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Of course, this is also the age of science and technology in which human beings have progressed beyond the stage of blind faith. And in this great happening of the Last Judgment and the Resurrection Time, one need not, and should not, believe blindfolded in whatever is said about ascent or salvation, but should treat it like a hypothesis, and observe the facts with an open mind like a, scientist. Of course, if a hypothesis is proved, then any honest, scientifically minded modern person has to accept it.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Now this is the Last Judgment and those who miss will miss in any case. Christ has said," You will be calling Me Christ, Christ, but I will not recognize you.”So understand you have to become the Spirit as Christ has said," You are to be born again.”You may have faith in me or not - doesn't matter. You must have faith in yourself to begin with.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"But in a way is good because this is Last Judgment. If by marriage, by temptations, by wrong doings, by conditionings if you have to go out, you have to go out.

I must tell you that also there's very little place in the Kingdom of God. Unless and until you prove to be good Sahaja Yogis, there is no place for you, for mediocre there is no place. You have to serious, deep, seeking, dedicated Sahaja Yogis otherwise you have no place.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"So this is the Last Judgment and you will be judged for everything that you do for Sahaja Yoga. One has to be very careful as to how you behave, what is your attitude is and how you should change.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

"Shri Krishna, as I have told you, was the incarnation of diplomacy. So He plays around quite a lot and ultimately He brings forth the untruth and the falsehood. But in doing that He judges people so it's very important that Shri Krishna's powers of His diplomacy were to be manifesting at this time when it is the Last Judgment.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

“Have full confidence, if you want to have your realisation, yo all will get it
Ayez une confiance totale, si vous voulez votre réalisation du Soi, vous l'urez

I cannot force on you, because I respect your freedom
Et je ne peux pas forcer ce processus â l'intérieur de vous, parce que je respecte votre liberté

Immediately we'll know those who are not capable of knowing the Truth
Immédiatement nous verrons ceux qui ne sont pas capables de connaître la Vérité

All such people should leave the hall
Et tous ces gens devraient quitter la salle maintenant

It is not civil to disturb others if they want to have their ascent everybody has this right, legal right
Et il n'est pas poli du tout de déranger tous les gens qui veulent avoir cette ascension spirituelle, les gens qui ont le droit d'voir cette ascension spirituelle

If you want to miss your own ascent, you can go ahead, you can chose, the choice is yours, this is the Last Judgment
Si vous voulez passer â côté de votre ascension spirituelle, c'est votre choix, c'est maintenant le Jugement Dernier

And with this Last Judgment, you have to judge yourself
Et dans ce Jugement Dernier, vous devez vous juger vous-même

In the Koran it is very clearly said at the time of Resurrection, your hands will speak and will give witness against you
Dans le Coran il est dit très clairement que au jour du Jugement Dernier, vos mains parleront et témoigneront contre vous

There is a very big chapter on Resurrection, but the fundamentalists don't want to look at it
Il y a un grand chapître sur la Résurrection dans le Coran, mais les fondamentalistes ne veulent pas le regarder

They believe their religion is the best
Ils pensent que leur religion est la meilleure

But what would it has done to anyone?
Mais quels bienfaits a-t-elle apportés â qui que ce soit?

It is so much misinterpreted... so much misinterpreted
Cela a été tellement mal interprété...

Now the time has come, this is a special time which is the time of Resurrection, this is the Qiyamah
Et maintenant le temps est venu, c'est le temps de la résurrection, c'est le Qiyamah

It is the special time of Last Judgment
C'est le temps très spécial du Jugement Dernier

where you have to judge yourself
O il vous faut vous juger vous-même

“This is the most important time because Sahaja Yoga is the Last Judgment. It is fantastic to have this, but that's a fact and is the truth, though you can understand that Mother's Love makes it very easy for you to get through your realisation, and that the whole story of the Last Judgment looks such as horrifying experience, has been made very beautiful and very tender and delicate and does not disturb you.

But this is the Last Judgment, I tell you, and you are all going to be judged through Sahaja Yoga, whether you can enter into the Kingdom of God or not.”

"Today, Sahaja Yoga has reached the state of Mahayoga, which is en- masse evolution manifested through it. It is this day's Yuga Dharma. It is the way the Last Judgment is taking place. Announce it to all the seekers of truth, to all the nations of the world, so that nobody misses the blessings of the Divine to achieve their meaning, their absolute, their spirit.”

"The main thing that one has to understand is that the time has come for you to get all that is promised in the scriptures, not only in the Bible but all the scriptures of the world. The time has come today that you have to become a Christian, a Brahmin, a Pir, through your Kundalini awakening only. There is no other way. And that your Last Judgment is also now.”

"Of course there are some absurd things which grew with misinterpretation and interference from unholy people, which are common in these religions. For example, Jews, Christian and Muslims believe that when they die their bodies will come out of their graves and they will all be resurrected at the Time of Resurrection, at the Time of Last Judgment, at the Time of Qiyamah. It is illogical to think what will remain inside those graves after five hundred years. Nobody wants to think and understand that it is not the body but the soul that will come out of these bodies, be born again as human beings and be saved through Qiyamah and Resurrection.”

Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search