Neither Shri Mataji nor Jesus, but followers falsely claimed them to be God Almighty

Dear Violet,

i am appalled at the recent joint statement by WCASY and Australian Council:

"On this day, the twenty-first of March, 2006, in the city of Sydney, on the occasion of the most auspicious Birthday Puja Celebration of our Divine Mother, our God Almighty, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi" (End Quote)

It is fraught with the same falsehood, fundamentalism, exclusivity and division that our 'chosen ones' accuse organized religions of fermenting. The above quote cannot be defended because it does not agree with the holy scriptures and eschatology ...... wait a minute, what an idiot like me is saying? Why don't i just say that Shri Mataji has NEVER claimed to be God Almighty! She has ALWAYS claimed Herself to be the Adi Shakti which agrees perfectly with the holy scriptures and eschatology.

And just yesterday this article The Wheel of Religion Looking Beyond the Tragedy was posted and i quote:

"Religion percolates from above downwards - from a Seer (Incarnation, Prophet, Saint, Man of God or the Founder) to ordinary masses. While the Seer speaks from the transcendental standpoint (the state He has experienced in his life) the masses, who receive his message and teachings, are immersed in ordinary human consciousness. Thus, the original knowledge and teachings get diluted, and even distorted, in flow of time for want of requisite qualifications in the receivers. While experiences of the Seer are at superconscious plane, his words are at ordinary life consciousness.

The second important problem relates to the disciples and followers of such a Seer who erroneously think they have fully understood and acquired the knowledge from their Teacher. An occasional disciple might have had attained to such exalted state as his preceptor had, agreed, but such disciples are exceptions rather than the rule. The Seer has not one or ten, but thousands of followers and devotees. All these people, out of faith and devotion, claim to have understood the principles of religion. But is it really so?

Here comes the main difficulty. The Seer is like the ocean, and his followers come to the shore of this ocean to take away whatever little knowledge they can carry in their small vessels. Thus, everyone gains at least something, but at the same time leaves a large portion behind! Knowledge gained by the followers remains incomplete. Over a period of time, the decreasing stores of knowledge trickles down from one disciple to a group, getting further diminished at every stage.

Ultimately what remains is a caricature of original religious truths. Decline in religion (Dharma Glani) manifests ...”

i have heard SYs claiming Shri Mataji is God Almighty many years ago, and was taken aback. i never knew Shri Mataji made that claim (and still have not). Now we know that former leaders and the present chosen ones have made this falsehood official. WCASY has already watered down, corrupted and organized Her teachings into the official SYSSR while Shri Mataji is still on Earth. Tens of thousands of SYs, by helping and empowering those who corrupt the Truth, are partners in this crime against humanity. It can only get worse in future for those who neither collectively speak the Truth nor practice dharma.

i will like to take this opportunity to remind subtle system SYs the meaning and utmost importance and need to Sathyamvada, Dharmam chara:

"Sathyamvada, Dharmam chara (speak the truth and practise dharma).

This is also one of the important aphorisms enunciated by the ancient gurus of India. It emphasises the importance of sathya and dharma. Sathya is the eternal, absolute and unchanging truth. Dharma is often translated as righteousness, but it is much more than that. Dharma is a power-packed term epitomising an entire philosophy and a way of life. It is the summum bonum of Indian ethics. Asishya or disciple, is one who has grasped the content of sathya and dharma by constant sadhana or spiritual practice. Sathya and dharma sum up the code of conduct and scale of values explicated in the immortal scriptures of India.

If you want to grow paddy, you have to take a good deal of trouble. You have to plough the land and enrich it with manure and fertilisers. You have to use good seeds for sowing. You must put up a fence around your land to protect the plants from men and cattle. You should also remove the weeds periodically and irrigate the land properly. You must take all these steps to grow paddy. But, for growing grass you need not make any special effort. Harmful weeds grow by themselves. In a similar manner, adharma or unrighteousness grows like poisonous weeds without any special effort. But the delicate plant of dharma or righteousness should be carefully tended and looked after for its survival among the wild and poisonous weeds of adharma or unrighteousness.

Special sadhana and concentrated efforts are essential for the establishment and protection of dharma. We should constantly remind ourselves of the sacred statement: "Dharmo rakshati rakshitah" (Dharma protects those who protect dharma). We should, however, also bear in mind a corollary of the foregoing statement: "Dharma eva hatohanti" (Dharma destroys those who try to destroy dharma). Thus, dharma is not only a metaphysical concept, but also a powerful moral force to be reckoned with. One who deviates from the path of dharma will have to pay a price for it in the long run. Dharma protects the world (Dharayateeti dharmaha). Dharma is permanent and everlasting. The sun rises and sets causing day and night, we say. But in reality, the sun neither rises nor sets. The sun is always there, eternally effulgent. Similarly, dharma is eternal, immutable and imperishable. In the sloka"Yada yadahi dharmasya glanir bhavati Bharata...”, the word glani is used in relation to dharma. Glani means attenuation, atrophy and decline. Dharma is never really subject to glani or decline. It is only the practice of dharma that suffers from glani. Bhagavan emerges as an Avatar for the revival of the practice of dharma and not for the protection, because it is eternal and absolute. It is only the practice of dharma that needs a renaissance.

The Ramayana proclaims," 'Ramo vigrahavan dharmah" (Rama is the embodiment of dharma). As God Himself is dharma, the dereliction of dharma is tantamount to the neglect of God.”

Sathyam Vada Dharmam Chara
www.sssbpt.info/summershowers

i want to continue but i have a headache (catch) trying to prove that it is not Shri Mataji or Jesus but their followers who falsely claimed them to be God Almighty. So i will just quote Wayne Greeson to confirm what i think of WCASY and SYs who corrupt the Truth and subject Dharma to dereliction, all the more so since the Adi Shakti is still on Earth:

"Of Dogs, Pigs And Pearls
by Wayne Greeson

Jesus came into this world to reveal and speak the Truth. Often the truth He spoke was painful. One of the more painful truths spoken by Christ is found in the Sermon on the Mount.”Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you" (Matt. 7:6).

Jesus paints a vivid picture of a cornered person confronted by a hungry pack of snarling dogs and vicious boars. In fear and desperation the person throws into the mud in front of the beasts his most valuable possession, a bag full of pearls. The animals lunge forward anticipating food for their bellies only to discover the precious pearls are hard and tasteless. In their anger, the entire pack of animals turn on the person before them and drag him down into the mud where they tear him to pieces.

To the Jews dogs and swine were unholy and unclean animals fit neither for sacrifice nor food. However, Jesus is not warning about animals but people! There are numerous places throughout the Bible where unfit and worthless persons are called dogs or swine (See, 1 Sam. 17:43; 2 Sam. 16:9; 2 Ki. 8:13; 2 Pet. 2:18-22).

Jesus instructs His disciples not to waste the holy and precious instruction and rebuke of God's Word to those who are unfit and unworthy, for not only will they abuse and reject it, but they also abuse and reject you.

It is a sad but painful truth that there are those who lower themselves to the level of vicious snarling junkyard dogs and brutish boars in their rejection of God's wisdom. Get out of their way for if they have no respect for God or His Word they will certainly despise those who try to proclaim God's Truth. Jesus warns about such characters and teaches that we should be discriminating in our teaching and preaching less we fall victim to them.

Solomon explained why one must be discriminating in whom he entrusts precious pearls of instruction and wisdom. He taught that"fools despise wisdom and instruction" (Prov. 1:7) and a"scoffer does not love one who reproves him" (Prov. 15:12). Therefore," Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, for he will despise the wisdom of your words" (Prov. 23:9). Like Jesus, Solomon recommended a discriminating attitude toward those one tries to teach: "He who reproves a scoffer gets shame for himself, And he who rebukes a wicked man gets himself a blemish. Do not reprove a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser. Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.” (Proverbs 9:7-9).

Of Dogs, Pigs And Pearls
www.padfield.com/1995/dogspigs.html

So is WCASY and many SYs against the Truth that is proclaimed at the www.adishakti.org site and this forum? Are they trampling it under their feet, turning and rending against those who uphold it? Do we need to give what is holy to them? i have to agree wholeheartedly with Shri Jesus:

"Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and rend you" (Matt. 7:6).

jagbir

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, Suzy Creamcheese wrote:
>
> Fantastic piece Jagbir. It's clear and concise. Thanks for
> bringing this all together for us.
>
> Furthermore, I've recently listened to a tape of Shri Mataji
> explaining the work of the Adi Shakti. She makes a very clear
> distinction from God Almighty and Adi Shakti.
>
> Love,
> Suzy
>
Date: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Subject: Re: When did Sri Mataji say 'I am God'?

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh" wrote:
> >
> > And why do SYs keep claiming She is God when Shri Mataji has
> > ALWAYS claimed She is the Adi Shakti? It is so much easier to
> > announce She is the Adi Shakti instead of God Almighty. And Shri
> > Mataji has always claimed She is the Divine Feminine. That is
> > why the following websites are being set up:
> >
> > https://adishakti.org/ (Divine Message of Divine Feminine)
> > https://al-qiyamah.org/ (Divine Message of Divine Feminine )
> > http://www.adi-shakti.org/ (Divine Feminine of Hinduism)
> > http://www.tao-mother.org/ (Divine Feminine of Taoism)
> > http://www.aykaa-mayee.org/ (Divine Feminine of Sikhism)
> > http://www.ruh-allah.org/ (Divine Feminine of Islam)
> > http://www.holyspirit-shekinah.org/ (Divine Feminine of
> > Christianity)
> >
> > i will see how WCASY will announce Allah (SWT) was on Earth after
> > Shri Mataji leaves. The Muslims will instantly issue a fatwa on
> > such blasphemy and demand the beheading of all council members
> > supporting that declaration. That is why i have always insisted
> > that we declare Shri Mataji as His Ruh (Spirit/Shakti).
> >
> >

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com, Adam Simpson wrote:
>
> Hi Jagbir
>
> This makes sense to me to...I have heard many yogis say Sri Mataji
> is God and must admit the first thing I felt is that something
> doesn't seem right with them! Isn't God all knowing as our
> creator...anything we can possibly do God is always steps ahead
> as our creator...right? Well, Sri Mataji herself joked once that
> she wouldn't know how to open a milk carton! My point being she
> doesn't know everything but she knows about kundalini, that's her
> area hence just being the adi-shakti! I suggest that people going
> around saying she is God check themselves that they haven't become
> brainwashed - mind you, I am no expert in all of this by my own
> admission.
>
> Adam
Dear Adam,

The main reason SYs are at times puzzled and confused by the human nature of the Adi Shakti is due to their external projection of senses on the physical Shri Mataji. Thus they have hardly understood Her inner nature.

But when Shri Mataji claims She knows everything it is indeed true. However, first you have to thoroughly understand that Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the INCARNATION of the Shakti/Spirit/Ruh within all humans. This is difficult to believe but true, and conforms to all the Holy Scriptures.

The Shakti within is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient.

Below are my original notes made about a decade ago that will help you understand the difference between the temporary, external and physical Shri Mataji and the eternal, internal and spiritual Shri Mataji. It is aptly titled"The Case of the Double Mothers.”

After years of observations and analysis of answers obtained from thousands of audiences with Her in the Sahasrara i have compiled many similar topics that provide irrefutable evidence that the Shakti within is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is shakshat the incarnation of that Shakti. They are One and the Same. Shakti and Brahman (God Almighty) are also One and the Same. Brahman is Shakti, like the sun and its light. Shakti is Brahman, like the light from the sun. All universes, incarnations and humans spring forth from the Shakti. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the first time ever the Shakti, not God Almighty but His Power (Shakti), incarnated Herself. This is a really important point that need to be understood. She is the Divine Feminine.

Shakti is the creative aspect of God Almighty that sustains and nourishes all. She is the Power of God Almighty. Thus, ultimately, She is God Almighty too. But Shri Mataji is the incarnation of the Shakti within who is the Power of God Almighty. This distinction must be defended because God Almighty is beyond anything known to humans, and yet more.

regards,

jagbir

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/adishakti_sahaja_yoga/message/5938
https://adishakti.org/forum/archives.htm

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent