But his mother ... cried out against him," Do not lie, Ialdabaoth...”

Evils, Atrocities and Injustices of the Torah

The following is a very SHORT list of sadistic acts that are commanded, allowed, or threatened by God and his"righteous"men. All of these verses can be found in the Torah. (which are the first five books of the Bible.) I have put them in chronological order so that you may verify them as you read along. (Keep in mind that the scriptures literally have an atrocity on every other page. So this list will keep evolving as I work through the Pentateuch yet again. To compile a full list may take months, so feel free to check back in later.) God entraps humans by placing the tree of knowledge in the garden and telling Adam and Eve not to eat of it. This is rather similar to placing a toy in front of a child and telling them they are not allowed to play with it. God created us with instinct, rebellion, and curiosity. Soon he punishes us for only doing what is part of our nature. Genesis 2:16.47

God now commands that all women must have health hazardous labors for Eve ate the fruit. In no way shape or form is it just that I must pay for the sins of my ancestors. Genesis 3:16

God caused sibling rivalry by favoring Abel over Cain, with absolutely no attempt at justification. This act of favoritism led to Abel's death. Genesis 4:3-5

Genesis 7:23 He killed, intentionally, every man, woman, and child on the planet save eight of them.

God commands Hagar go back into servanthood and bear children for her master though she does not want to. Genesis 16:7-9

Genesis 19:23-25 God burns down a whole city (women and children included) simply because they were supposedly homosexual.

Er, Judah's firstborn, was wicked in the sight of the Lord; and that the Lord slew him. How was Er wicked? The Bible doesn't give us this bit of information, only that Er was wicked in the sight of the Lord. Genesis 38:7

Genesis 38:10 God murders Onan for refusing to commit incest with his sister in law.

Exodus 12:29 God repeatedly tells Moses exactly what calamity he will next visit upon the Egyptians if the Pharaoh does not allow the Israelites to be set free from slavery. Then he tells Moses (also repeatedly) that he will harden Pharaoh's heart, so that he will refuse to allow the Israelites to go, thus bringing a calamity upon his own people, as well as showing him the awesome power of the Israelites' Lord. This occurs over and over, bringing calamity upon calamity upon the Egyptian people. What is troubling about this verse is that when god"hardens the pharaoh's heart"he is interfering with the Pharaoh's free will and ultimately bringing punishment on the Egyptians for something they are not responsible for. As a final punishment god decides to kill all the first born of Egypt. The lord reduced himself to murdering innocent kids when he could have simply freed the Israelites himself with his"omnipotent" power.

God punishes children for the sins of their fathers, unto the third and fourth generations. Punishing a child for the sins of their ancestors is not very just. Exodus 20:5&34:7

God endorses slavery. He even set up laws as to how slavery was to be carried out, and goes as far as Okaying beating them. Exodus 21:2-6

God sanctioned the selling of ones daughter. How can any being tell another to literally sell their child into slavery? Disgusting! Exodus 21:7

Exodus 22:18 God orders the death of witches, sorceresses and anyone who practices magic. Sadly enough, this verse was justification for the Inquisition.

Exodus 32:27 God ordered to be killed, 3,000 Israelites for no greater crime than worshipping a golden calf. I don't know about you but death is a pretty harsh fucking punishment.

Leviticus 20:9-10 God commands death for cursing out ones parents and death for adultery. Gee, with these types of laws the population should be almost nil by now.

Once again god is a homophobe, or at the very least, a bigot. Leviticus 20:13

Handicapped people must not approach the altar. Leviticus 21:16-23

Leviticus 26:30"And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shill ye eat.”

Leviticus 27:28-29 God ordered and allowed human sacrifices.

Numbers 16:27 God buries alive Korah and his family.

Numbers 16:35 God killed 250 Levite princes who disagreed with Moses' leadership. He was so bloodthirsty that he wanted to slay more until he was talked out of it. Later he put a plague upon 14,700 Jews who thought there was something wrong in killing 250 princes.

Numbers 21:1-3 God utterly destroyed the Canaanites at Hormah as a favor to the Jews.

Numbers 21:27-35 God abetted Moses in utterly destroying the Amorites at Heshbon -.”..the men, the women, and the little ones.”

Numbers 31:17-18 God commands Moses to kill all the Medianite people including children and women. To top it off he commands that the virgins be saved for later raping by Moses' soldiers.

Deuteronomy 3:3-7 God ordered Moses' army to"utterly destroy"60 cities, killing all the women and children within!

Deuteronomy 7:12 God ordered the Israelites to kill all the people of seven nations. He even adds," show no mercy unto them.”

Deuteronomy 20:16 God orders that we kill everything that breathes in the cities that he gives us for an inheritance

A bastard can't attend church"even to his tenth generation.”As if denying an innocent child rights to worship isn't cruel. Deuteronomy 23:2

http://www.evilbible.com/evils%20of%20the%20torah.htm

Dear believers of the Last Judgment,

Namaste - i bow to the Holy Spirit who resides in you.

For many years i had been disturbed by the violent and murderous nature of this biblical god till i read the article below, and my mind laid to rest. Since Jesus is always with, and meditating on, the Divine Mother it was really very comforting. There is so much the Comforter has enlightened, both within and without, and brought to remembrance all that Jesus required.

Today, February 15, 2008, i cannot explain how massive the ever cresting tidal wave of truth is. All i can say is that its sheer weight is enough to pulverize all falsehood in its path, reducing religious organizations to their bare foundations, scouring and smashing into smithereens centuries of their false teachings, dogma and indoctrination.

But i feel that many of you here are still unable to grasp the sheer size and power of this tidal wave that the Adi Shakti has unleashed. Probably the only way will be to read all the articles on the sites and forum, and remember the different topics that are covered. Perhaps over time you may be able to finally see the entire height, breath, depth and, most important of all, the direction of this tidal wave of Truth that the Comforter triggered in order to bring forth the emancipation of the human race. It is beyond anything we humans have ever witnessed!

There is a very deep reason i emphasized"The direction"of this tidal wave of Truth. That direction cannot be pointed but only realized.

regards to all,

jagbir

"Yet all the sources cited so far — secret gospels, revelations, mystical teachings — are among those not included in the select list that constitutes the New Testament collection. Every one of the secret texts which the gnostic groups revered was omitted from the canonical collection, and branded as heretical by those who called themselves orthodox Christians. By the time the process of sorting the various writings ended — probably as late as the year 200 — virtually all the feminine imagery for God had disappeared from Orthodox Christian tradition.

What was the reason for this total rejection? The gnostics themselves asked this question of their orthodox opponents and pondered it among themselves. Some concluded that the God of Israel himself initiated the polemics which his followers carried out in his name. For, they argued, this creator was a derivative, merely instrumental power whom The Mother had created to administer the universe, but his own self- conception was far more grandiose. They say that he believed that he had made everything by himself, but that, in reality, he had created the world because Wisdom, his Mother," infused him with energy"And implanted him her own ideas. But he was foolish, and acted unconsciously, unaware that the ideas came from her;"he was even ignorant of his own Mother.”45 Followers of Valentus suggested that The Mother Herself had encouraged the God of Israel to think that he was acting autonomously, but, as they explain," It was because he was foolish and ignorant of his mother that he said," I am God; there is none beside me.”46

According to another account, the creator caused his Mother to grieve by creating inferior beings, so she left him alone and withdrew to the upper regions of the heavens.”Since she had departed, he imagined that he was only being in existence; and therefore he declared," I am a jealous God, and beside me there is no one.'"47 Others agree in attributing this more sinister motive — jealousy. According to the Secret Book of John:

... he said ...”I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me.”But by announcing this he indicated to the angels ... that another God does exist; for if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous? 48 ... Others declared that his Mother refused to tolerate such presumption: [The creator], became arrogant in spirit, boasted himself over all those things that were below him, and exclaimed," I am father, and God, and above me there is no one.”But his mother, hearing him speak thus, cried out against him," Do not lie, Ialdabaoth...”49

Often, in these gnostic texts, the creator is castigated for his arrogance — nearly always by a superior feminine power.”

(45. Hippolythus, Ref 6.33; 46. Irenaeus, AH 1.5.4, Hippolytus, REF 6.33; 47. Ibid., 1.29-4; 48. Apocryphon of John 13.8-14, NHL 106; 49. Irenaeus, AH 1.30.6.)

Elaine Pagels, The Gnostic Gospels,
Random House Inc. New York, 1989, p. 58.

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent