Could you perhaps tell us how long it took and how these two sites evolved to their present format?

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet" wrote:
>
> Dear Jagbir,
>
> Could you perhaps tell us how long it took and how these two sites
> of (https://adishakti.org/index.htm) and (http://www.al-
> qiyamah.org/) evolved to their present format? i am sure we would
> like to know how you did it, as it is a great feat all-around.
>
> warmest regards,
>
> violet
>
>

Dear Violet,

Thanks for the intrest in the evolution of these websites.

First of all i would like to say that i had no idea in the beginning what was happening i.e., late 1993. When a child suddenly starts meditating and explaining about meeting a Divine Woman there are no spiritual landmarks to check your bearings. For a while there is only amazement and sense of wonder of his ability.

But soon i realized that this was no ordinary feat or temporary illumination. Kash was describing things absolutely beyond his knowledge, and mine too. And he was doing so daily on a sustained basis. He was able to enter his Sahasrara at will, no matter how many times i asked him. (i still remember going to the Lachine library and asking him some urgent information. He just closed his eyes, meditated, met Shri Mataji, asked the answer, got the reply, opened his eyes again and told me the required information.)

It was then that i started recording his experiences. Had i not done so there would have been no websites confirming that the Last Judgment and Resurrection has commenced. The reason i say this is because Kash, Arwinder and Lalita all agree that, unlike a dream or vision, it is very difficult to retain knowledge about the Sahasrara. The information must be extracted while still fresh. After a few days or weeks it becomes difficult to recollect.

i can say it took me about six or seven years to compile and arrange all the revelations of the Adi Shakti into a book format. But it is the internet that has really helped tremendously, to the extend that no book is needed now. Websites are fluid, dynamic and accessible to all in the confidentiality and comfort of their homes. It is as if this medium came about to help spread Her Divine Message across all borders to the furthest reaches of human habitation. We are still in the early stages of development to see its full potential.

The www.al-qiyamah.org site needs special mention. The Koran is uncompromisingly precise and unforgiving in prophecy, and that certain preordained Signs of Al-Qiyamah must be witnessed. But you must have a copy of the Qur'n in order to know about them in the first place. It was my great fortune that i went to Malaysia in 1994 and Dr. Balwinder gifted me his personal Qur'n by Abdullah Yusuf Ali. i am sure that without it i would not have understood, less written, about the Islamic Resurrection which runs parallel to the Christian Last Judgment.

"It has been more than half a century since the first appearance of 'bdullah Yusuf 'li's superlative work, The Holy Qur'n: Text, Translation and Commentary. Since that time, there have been innumerable reprinting and millions of copies distributed throughout the world. It is, by far, the best known, most studied, and most respected English translation of the Qur'n. It was the first monumental and authoritative work of its kind and it subsequently inspired many such similar endeavors. The eloquent poetic style of the translation and the authenticity of the extensive commentaries and explanatory notes, have, no doubt, contributed greatly to its much deserved reputation as the English translation of the meaning of the Qur'n.”[International Institute of Islamic Thought (IIIT)]

As i said, without this Qur'n by Yusuf Ali i would not have been able to collect the Resurrection verses scattered all over the Qur'n and link it to the main chapter 75 of Al-Qiyamah. And it was the Adi Shakti who made the preordained Sure Signs to manifest exactly as demanded by the Qur'n. That is why i am absolutely convinced that no Muslim can challenge www.al-qiyamah.org. i can assure all that their most violent reaction will be silence.

Both sites, and others, are still a work in progress that will take years to complete. i can assure you that they will only get better.

warmest regards,

jagbir

Note: Violet, i regard your confirming that in 1994 Shri Mataji told those SYs present at Sydney Airport, Australia to spread Her Message or outsiders will do so, as crucial to the authenticity of Her Powers. Your bearing witness to the fact in 1994 is so comforting to me since that is when it all began .................. just as She told the SYs.

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent