> stains in a coffee cup..and she was remarkable
> accurate at times. Since then i developed a keen
> interest in all sorts of clairvoyance (oops, the taboo
> question has started, but my hand is calm..phew)After
> joining sahaj, the desire to peek into the future has
> almost or mostly disappeared...but whatever i had read
> earlier, indicates that a sahaj yogi, by virtue of the
> meditation and kundalini rising should be the first
> person to be clairvoyant.....is this true?
>

Date: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:42 am
Subject: Re: hot n cold - Question 3

This is a new one - stains in coffee cups?!! i thought tea leaves, sea-shells and fortune-parrots were the choice of scam artists. Yes, i will give you a personal account of two SYs who became more than clairvoyant:

Two newcomers coming for weekly collective meditation in 1994 began to claim that they were achieving supreme states of consciousness.

The first, a new SYogini undergoing a bitter, stressful divorce, soon claimed she was able to atalk' with Shri Mataji and 'hear' Her walking around the house at night, looking for food. (When there was none She would wake her up and ask for snacks.)

Not long afterwards Shri Mataji became more intimate with her, helping to do things that made it clear that she was Her favorite - shopping together, advising, spying, conferring super powers, flying her to India, visiting deceased parents in heaven, helping in immigration matters, inflicting horrible accidents on nasty ex- spouse.

The other SY had just undergone the trauma of a failed business, financial losses, self-abuse and a divorce (and sought refuge in meditation.)

within days he believed himself to be 'Shri Kalki', endowed with 'supreme powers' that would unleash worldwide destruction with his laser eyes, and begin Armageddon. He told that he had already meditated and atalked' with Shri Mataji about cleansing the world. He then prepared a statement addressed to all Sahaja Yogis in North America. In it he declared he was 'Shri Kalki' and gave a list of commands for the Sahaja Yogis to follow. He told me to fax copies of this letter to all centers. Being the incarnation of Shri Kalki, he would lead the Armageddon as Lord Jesus was about to appear over New York city any time. According to him the Bible had predicted that only 144,000 were to remain alive. He admitted it was a heartless task but he had to perform his duty! (i just kept his statement away and continued to witness this weird episode.)

However, this stranger began to get even stranger. The 'voices' in his head began to make him do crazy things — get down on all four limbs and bark like a dog, buy hundreds of Lotto 6/49 tickets, hand money to passersby, instantly analyze character, probe intentions, read minds, and other peculiarities. Nearly every human being he met was having a satanic stench, and he was having an extremely hard time keeping the little sanity he had. Evil was everywhere and he had nowhere to run!

A few days later he came with about a dozen assorted secondhand books that the 'voices' had told were for me. He was taken to the basement and told to calm down. That only further agitated him. Suddenly he saw a protrusion in the ceiling, vaguely resembling a boat's hull, and exclaimed," This is the ship with the Holy Grail.”

That was the end of my witness state and i told him to stop hallucinating, and bluntly told him that all his visions were figments of his imagination. 'Shri Kalki' got very hurt, started crying and stomped away, muttering that no one believed him. He never came back again.

Instead he went into deeper into his own nightmarish world. Just before going to India he was plotting to kill a priest because 'voices' within were pestering him to do so. He hung around the Saint Joseph's Oratory in Montreal, the largest shrine in the world dedicated to St. Joseph, to familiarize himself with the area, the movement of priests, and the escape route. A number of times he was on the verge of committing this heinous act, but for some reason was unable to carry out the order of the 'voices.' Had he done so the blame would have been clearly on my family, Sahaja Yoga and Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi. The world media would have had a feeding frenzy and Shri Adi Shakti: The Kingdom of God never seen the light of day. (Anyway, he eventually did put the entire blame of his lunatic behavior on my family and is till today believed by the North American collective. Even ex-leader Yogi Mahajan sought his audience before forcing the expulsion of my 'possessed' children - against two of Shri Mataji's explicit instructions from Cabella not to do so - from Dharamsala, India.)

But for some reason he was just unable to carry out his crazy scheme. Some power of the Great Adi Shakti prevented him from lifting even a finger from carrying out his demented desire.

So Alex just stay away from obtaining powers like clairvoyance, visualization or fortune-telling through vibrations, not that i believer you are going to. Do not dabble in dangerous pursuits especially if you are still trying to stabilize yourself.

Both the SYs mentioned above were new seekers undergoing stressful times and in a confused and agitated state of mind. Take care and please just meditate. Try not to go into petty details of catches, cures and 'dangers' to those who candle their right heart accidentally.

Even i am beginning to become unbalanced by all this constant attention on the confusing and conflicting contradictions of subtle system problems. It just reminds me of the early days when i thought such daily cleansing were absolutely necessary for spiritual ascent. i paid attention to detail and my mind was agitated by all the different ways SYs did normal things - eg. why some tie the kundalini knots 1, 2, 3 whereas others did 1, 1, 3, or why some said Shri Ganesha's mantra four times but others only twice, or why some believed meditation is possible with eyes open just because Shri Mataji said that one can look at Her image to go into the thoughtless state. i just could not come out of this pettiness, or progress .... ............ until the awareness dawned to give them up since the Mother Kundalini is working fine and will take care of problems.

i really am skeptical of catch-prone lemon-addicted SYs making much progress. It just portrays the picture of sick patients lying on hospitals beds for months/years and continuously receiving medicine and treatments for a mysterious incurable disease that has more to do with mental imbalance that anything physical.

jagbir

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent