Jesus Christ: "The works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these"

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," Violet" wrote:>

Dear Jagbir,

i thought that Christ had given people their Self-realisation, since He told the woman at the well, that He had"living water"that He would give to Her, if She wanted it. However, i have just read Shri Mataji saying that He did not give people their Self-realisation, which comes as a great surprise to me, as i had been under the perception that He had given people their Self-realisation!:

“Even the disciples of Christ or even Mohammed Sahib's disciples, anyone, did they do it? Did they have any understanding of Kundalini? Did they have any love for others that they should give them Realisation? There were some Sufis, they never gave Realisation to anyone, there were so many saints who never gave Realisation to anybody. Mohammed Sahib never gave Realisation to anybody, Gautam Buddha never gave Realisation to anybody, think of it! Christ never gave Realisation to anybody, anybody! Krishna did not do it, Rama did not do it, nobody, but you can do it!! You can do it and you know everything about Kundalini. It's a very big thing because you are children of the Adi Shakti. You are here and your Mother is here. It's a very, very fortunate thing for Me that you are here.” (Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi - Sahasrara Day Puja Address - Le Raincy, France - 5 May 1982)

[That is why, at last, i know why Christ said the following - it was because the opening of the last centre in the Great Primordial Being, which is the last work of the Divine, had not been accomplished as yet!]:

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. (John 14:12)

[Christ clearly associated these 'greater works' to happen in connection with the arising of the Kundalini energy within human beings]:

"I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that S/He may be with you forever; that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Her or know Her, but you know Her because S/He abides with you, and will be in you!" (John 14:16-17)

[He says He would ask the Father to give us this Helper, and this Helper has come and enabled the Primordial Kundalini to arise, coming with such tremendous force on the earth!]:

“As soon as the Sahasrara was opened, the whole atmosphere was filled with tremendous chaitanya [vibrations] and there was tremendous light in the sky, with the whole thing coming on earth with the tremendous force of a torrential rain or waterfall, that I became stupefied and unaware! The happening was so tremendous and unexpected, that I was stunned and became totally silent at the grandeur of it!!! I saw the primordial Kundalini rising like a big, silent, furnace that had a burning appearance, as when you heat up metal and it has many colors. In the same way, the Kundalini showed up as a tunnel-like furnace, such as you can see in the plants where they burn coal to make electricity. And the Kundalini stretched out like a telescope and out came the deities, one after another: shoot! shoot! shoot! Just like that! And the deities came and sat on their golden seats, and lifted the whole of the head into the shape of a dome and opened it. And then this torrential rain completely drenched Me! I started seeing all that and got lost in the joy. It was like an artist seeing his own creation, and I felt the joy of great fulfillment. After coming out of this beautiful experience, I looked around and saw that human beings were so [spiritually] blind, and I became absolutely silent and desired that I should get their cups filled with nectar, rather than the stones that were there.” ((Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi - Sahasrara Day Puja Address - Le Raincy, France - 5 May 1982)

[Shri Mataji describes this event as the greatest event of all the spiritual happenings of the universe!]:

“It is a great day for all of us, the seekers, that the last work of the Divine, of the opening the last centre in the great primordial being, was done on the 5th of May 1970. It is the greatest event of all the spiritual happenings of the universe. It was done with very great care and great adjustments. It is not in the limits of human understanding, how things are worked out in the heavens. It is your fortune and God's love, that has worked out this wondrous miracle. Without this happening, there could not have been the possibility of giving mass realization to people. One could have done it for one or two persons here and there, but to have given such a mass awakening would not have been possible.” (Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi - Sahasrara Day Puja Address - Le Raincy, France - 5 May 1982)

[Christ had opened the second last centre of Agnya (Narrow Gate), and Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi has opened the last centre of Sahasrara (Kingdom of God). Now it is up to us to do the"greater works"that Christ said we would do! Shri Mataji says that we must know about Sahaja Yoga, talk about Sahaja Yoga and spread Sahaja Yoga, which is about 'Union with the Divine' that people can have through Self-realisation! It is about them Realizing who they are!]:

“There must be some reason why you are here. Like in the beginning, Sahaja Yogis used to ask Me: "Mother, was I this last life? Was I Shivaji in the last life?” I said: "What's the use?”You might have been anything, but what you are today is much higher, try to understand! You might be, say, Napoleon, you might be, say, one of the kings or may be, or may be the queen from somewhere, so what? What did they do? Did they raise anybody's Kundalini? Did they have any power? Even the disciples of Christ or even Mohammed Sahib's disciples, anyone, did they do it? Did they have any understanding of Kundalini? Did they have any love for others that they should give them Realisation? There were some Sufis, they never gave Realisation to anyone, there were so many saints who never gave Realisation to anybody. Mohammed Sahib never gave Realisation to anybody, Gautam Buddha never gave Realisation to anybody, think of it! Christ never gave Realisation to anybody, anybody! Krishna did not do it, Rama did not do it, nobody, but you can do it!! You can do it and you know everything about Kundalini. It's a very big thing because you are children of the Adi Shakti.

You are here and your Mother is here. It's a very, very fortunate thing for Me that you are here. I'm very proud of you, but again and again I have to tell you that the work has to be with a faster speed, we have to move with a faster speed and get more people to Sahaja Yoga [their union with the Divine]. It is rather, rather, difficult for Me to say something forcefully. That's not My nature, you know. Can't get into tempers and cannot get angry and I cannot forcefully say something to you, BUT if you fail, then the only thing will be that you have failed Me completely. It means that; nothing less than that. And if you don't want to do it [i.e. 'fail'], then I would request all of you to take a vow today, that you spread Sahaja Yoga and you will talk about Sahaja Yoga, know about Sahaja Yoga. There are many who don't know anything. Also it is very surprising they are Sahaja Yogis, they don't know anything!" (Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi - Adi Shakti Puja, 'Respect Mother Earth', Cabella Ligure, Italy - 25 May, 1997)

regards to all,

violet

Dear Violet and all,

Let us examine a crucial prophecy, proclaimed by the Savior two millennia ago, that is central to Shri Mataji's advent and teachings:

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father. (John 14:12)"

Jesus clearly prophesies that in future those who believe in Him will not only do what He has done, but greater works. So they will do what Jesus has done. In other words they will preach and proclaim all He did:

"Like his forerunner John the Baptist, Jesus preached that men must repent of their sins (Luke 13:3-5), that is, men must acknowledge God's judgment against their sinfulness and seek his forgiveness and cleansing. He taught that men should seek the will of God and his kingdom, rather than any earthly kingdom or temporal goal (Matthew 6). He insisted that men should love not only their neighbors but even their enemies (Matthew 5:44).

Above all, Jesus taught that God loves men so much he had sent his only son, Jesus himself, to become incarnate as a man (John 1:1, 14) in order to die in their place, so that they might not perish eternally but might receive eternal life (John 3:16; Matthew 20:28). For a man to receive eternal life he must be ''born again" (John 3:3) by committing his life to Jesus (John 1:12; cf. Revelation 3:20)...

Unlike the other spiritual leaders we are examining, Jesus came out of a monotheistic culture. The concept of"gods"In polytheistic religions is quite anthropomorphic; there is no sharp difference in kind between men and such gods. [25] In Jewish monotheism the distinction between God as transcendent and infinite and man as finite is almost absolute.

It is therefore altogether remarkable that Jesus claimed to be one with the Father (John 10:30), a blasphemy for which the Jews wished to stone him (John 10:31, 33: John 5:17-18). This claim to be one with God was expressed in Jesus' claims to be free from sin (John 8:46), to be the only way to the Father (John 14:6), to have authority to forgive sins (Matthew 9:5-6) and to have the right to demand complete loyalty (Luke 14:26). He accepted worship (John 20:28; Matthew 28:9; Luke 24:52; contrast the refusal to accept any adoration by Peter, Acts 3:12; 10:25-26; and by Barnabas and Paul, Acts 14:14-15) and believed he deserved equal honor with God the Father (John 5:23). Jesus dared to address God as Abba, an intimate Aramaic term for"father," which none of the rabbis used. As Joachim Jeremias has noted," ...this Abba implies the claim of a unique revelation and a unique authority.”[26] [end]

But Jesus also claims that these believers will do even more than Him; "The works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these.” So what is the"greater works than these he will do"? It is obvious that they will also be able to do what the Comforter can do, namely give second birth (awaken the kundalini i.e., give Self-realization)! (So it is indeed true, as Shri Mataji has said, that Jesus did not give Self-realization to anyone. And neither did others like Prophet Muhammad, Shri Krishna or Rama.)

Now second birth is a very deep and mystical subject that involves what Jesus calls the 'living waters'.

"So he (Jesus) came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph. Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was abut the sixth hour. When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her," Will you give me a drink?” (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.) The Samaritan woman said to him," You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.) Jesus answered her," If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.” "Sir," the woman said," you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?”Jesus answered"Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.” "[John 4:1-14]

Till today Christian continue to associate the 'living waters' with both baptism and the daily consumption of H2O, as has been the case for more than 2,000 years:

"Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?”

But Jesus is clearly referring to a spring of water within the believer that will well up to eternal life i.e., slowly evolve the human into the eternal spirit. Jesus is talking about the evolution of the homo sapiens into homo spiritus, one that will take place over the span of natural life. This is nothing but genuine kundalini awakening (self-realization) culminating with the 'living waters' issuing forth from the crown of the head. Shri Mataji describes Her own experience:

“As soon as the Sahasrara was opened, the whole atmosphere was filled with tremendous chaitanya [vibrations] and there was tremendous light in the sky, with the whole thing coming on earth with the tremendous force of a torrential rain or waterfall, that I became stupefied and unaware! The happening was so tremendous and unexpected, that I was stunned and became totally silent at the grandeur of it!!! I saw the primordial Kundalini rising like a big, silent, furnace that had a burning appearance, as when you heat up metal and it has many colors. In the same way, the Kundalini showed up as a tunnel-like furnace, such as you can see in the plants where they burn coal to make electricity. And the Kundalini stretched out like a telescope and out came the deities, one after another: shoot! shoot! shoot! Just like that! And the deities came and sat on their golden seats, and lifted the whole of the head into the shape of a dome and opened it. And then this torrential rain completely drenched Me!" [end]

According to Shri Mataji anyone seeking Self-realization from Her will be endowed with the same powers to give second birth to others. Without question that fulfills Jesus prophesy that"The works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these.” All those surrendering to the Divine Call to participate in the Last Judgment will have the power to do greater work than even Jesus. And what can be more empowering than having the means to trigger the second birth in humans that culminates in"A spring of water welling up to eternal life"? Maybe it would become clearer if this question is asked: "What can be more empowering than being bestowed the power and gift of evolution?”

regards to all,

jagbir http://www.irr.org/yamauchi.html

[25] Cf. Edwin Yamauchi," Anthropomorphism in Ancient Religions," Bibliotheca Sacra, CXXV (1968), 29-44.
[26] Joachim Jeremias, The Central Message of the New Testament (1965), pp. 29ff.

Note: David Hawkins in his latest book, I: Reality and Subjectivity, uses the term Homo spiritus to describe the evolutionary shift in consciousness, which is now occurring. He writes," The appearance in humanity of the realization of God as the ultimate Reality, substrate, and source of Existence and Creation marked the beginning of the emergence of a new, evolutionary branch of mankind called Homo spiritus. The term Homo spiritus refers to the awakened man who has bridged the evolutionary leap from physical to spiritual, from form to nonform, and from linear to nonlinear. The awakened man realizes that it is consciousness itself, which constitutes the core of the evolutionary tree in all its seemingly stratified and evermore complex expressions as the evolution of life. Thus, life transforms from the relatively unconscious linear to the fully conscious nonlinear, and Creation reveals itself to be the ongoing unfolding of the Unmanifest becoming Manifest. The capacity to reach the condition or state classically called Enlightenment represents the fulfillment of the potential of consciousness in its evolutionary progression.”

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.
Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

>
> According to Shri Mataji anyone seeking Self-realization from Her
> will be endowed with the same powers to give second birth to
> others. Without question that fulfils Jesus prophesy that"The works
> that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these.” All those
> surrendering to the Divine Call to participate in the Last Judgment
> will have the power to do greater work than even Jesus. And what
> can be more empowering than having the means to trigger the
> second birth (kundalini awakening) in humans that culminates in"A
> spring of water welling up to eternal life"? Maybe it would become
> clearer if this question is asked: "What can be more empowering
> than being bestowed the power and gift of evolution?”
>

But only the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, shall teach you all things (John 14:26) and awaken you from this collective religious slumber. The Savior has kept His promise! So joyfully spread this Good News to all the believers and seekers of salvation!

J. W. Stallings
"Jesus solemnly assures the disciples that they will, in the future, perform even greater miracles than He. By this He means to say that through the power of the Holy Spirit, they will bring about the greatest miracle of all—the salvation of lost souls. He promises them that whatever they ask for, in connection with their ministry of bringing the miracle of salvation to lost men, will be granted them.

The theme of this section is reassurance and encouragement. Jesus gives the disciples three basic reasons they should cease being troubled in their spirits. First, He tells them that, although He is going away, He will return for them so that they may ultimately join Him where He is going (vv. 1-3). Second, He tells them that, though He is going away, He will be the only means by which men may come to God and go to Heaven (vv. 4-11). Third, He tells them that, though He is going away, their ministries are not finished. In fact, the best is still ahead. They are going, by the Holy Spirit's power, to be part of the greatest miracle of all, bringing men to salvation (vv. 12-14).”[1]

regards to all,

jagbir

[1] J. W. Stallings, The Randall House Bible Commentary: The Gospel of John, Randall House Publications, 1989, page 205

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent