We will have to celebrate the experience of the Great Mother

"Today, after having reading Adam's email (above), i am absolutely convinced that we need to completely disassociate and distance ourselves as far as possible from the SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion). If we do not act now future seekers will always be diseased by this highly contagious SYSSReligion. And Adam has made it so clear that the consequences of not acting now is dire: "The superstition in sahaj needs to be eradicated quickly if we are to attract more people and stop them from deteriorating psychologically.”

Sun Nov 2, 2008 6:32 pm
Adam Simpson

"But you are right though. Most people I have ever brought to the programs do not really want to go to pujas or take part in the external rituals- first reactions from people are usually along the lines of 'is this really necessary?'. They kind of just go along with it after some sweet talking - and eventually without knowing it become brainwashed into it I suspect- I know this might sound harsh to some people - just a viewpoint to consider.

Even me, I felt I was expected to go with the rest of the sheep otherwise I would not really be welcome at the meetings. I am not saying there is no self gain by these rituals etc but I think they are just keeping sahaja yoga a small sect - problem is, when you're in there living it, of course you don't see it as a sect. I still believe sahaja yoga can be extremely unhealthy for some peoples minds because of all the things Jagbir has mentioned.

My first few weeks were great until all the other stuff got introduced to me gradually confusing me. Few more months down the line I started to feel disturbed. The superstition in sahaj needs to be eradicated quickly if we are to attract more people and stop them from deteriorating psychologically.

Some people at these meetings carry on like they are qualified mental health practitioners or doctors haha.....and the scary part is they don't even realize it half the time. They issue out all kinds of advice to people with serious conditions they themselves have never experienced... leading them on to believe their ridiculous treatments will make a major difference... even cure you. It is a struggle for them to recommend a doctor or someone who doesn't have a cool breeze emitting from somewhere. Better to take advice from someone with some cool breeze and no qualifications than someone with no cool breeze but a lifetime of professional medical experience.

Right, better foot-soak with some salt.”

Adam

Dear devotees of the Great Mother,

Namaste - i bow to the Divine Mother who exists within you!

i received an email two weeks ago suggesting that we celebrate the Divine Mother. This is what Violet wrote:

date: Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 10:18 PM
subject: More on the 'Collective Spiritual Birthday'
Dear Jagbir,

A collective spiritual birthday would be one day in the year, where we collectively celebrate together 'the Self'. We have reason to celebrate our 'Self'. It could be used as a day of celebration ato the Self', giving praise to the Divine Mother. It would be a nice thing to do.

violet
(end)

i did agree to give some details.

Today, after having reading Adam's email (above), i am absolutely convinced that we need to completely disassociate and distance ourselves as far as possible from the SYSSR (Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion). If we do not act now future seekers will always be diseased by this highly contagious SYSSReligion. And Adam has made it so clear that the consequences of not acting now is dire:

"The superstition in sahaj needs to be eradicated quickly if we are to attract more people and stop them from deteriorating psychologically.”

i cannot agree more, especially his accurate prognosis of people deteriorating psychologically. It has been a long wait for someone brave and honest enough to state the obvious. i knew that for a fact in my early years in Sahaja Yoga. The SYs i was with had all kinds of unfounded fears, absurd fanaticism, and unbalanced nature that always disturbed my wife and myself .......... even till today! It was the same for all SY collectives. (My brief encounter with the divinesahajayoga forum only reinforced the obvious. And the rare subtle system SY who posts here, sooner or later confirms ifection of the SYSSReligion disease. The latest SY who exhibited symptoms of this disease was Anil Kumar.)

However, all the while i refrained from stating so as SYs would have just accused me of making it up just to criticize them. Well, today it comes from someone who has stayed in their collectives and became diseased by the SYSSReligion. The good news is that because Adam kept occasionally reading the posts at this forum, the disease has not progressed to an advanced stage. The day he leaves this sanctuary of sanity for good, it will probably consume him completely.

So in order to save ourselves from this SYSSR disease we will have to quarantine ourselves forever from SYs, and prevent others from being diseased by them. In order to do this, we will have to begin daily experiencing the Great Mother within us. The reason is because this "primordial experience of the Great Mother is the foundation of later cultures all over the world. She is like an immense tree, whose roots lie beyond the reach of our consciousness, whose branches are all the forms of life we know, and whose flowering is a potential within us, a potential that only a tiny handful of the human race has realized.”- - Andrew Harvey & Anne Baring, The Divine Feminine

i have the following suggestions:

i) Every 13th. November will be celebrated as"Divine Feminine Day" as that is the day Kash first entered his own Sahasrara and met the Great Mother. Since 13 November 1993 She has given evidence that, without a shadow of doubt, She exists as pure consciousness within all of us ................. and so does our eternal soul.

ii) Every 20th. July will be celebrated as the day Shri Mataji announced Her retirement and granted all Her devotees vast, far- reaching and unprecedented powers and absolute freedom to spread Her advent and message. We do not need any clearance from any WCASY or leader anymore. (i would welcome a special name for this day.)

Dear Jagbir, Violet and all,

i would like to suggest"The Blossom Day"

with Love

nicole

Dear Nicole (and all),

i have taken the liberty of approving your post as i did not want to wait too long for a name that i am in complete agreement. Yes, we will celebrate every July 20 as"The Blossom Day"As it addresses all our past concerns and fulfills beyond all expectations our future hopes, aspirations and, above all, complete freedom:

Tue Nov 11, 2008

It is as if Shri Mataji gift-wrapped it for us

"Dear Violet and all,

Thanks for the overtime ..... but still there is something missing, and i cannot put my finger on it. Shri Mataji's 2008 Guru Puja speech is a catastrophic disaster for WCASY, and the repercussions will be felt for years ............ till their utter demise is complete. It is as if Shri Mataji gift-wrapped it for us so as to free us forever from any guilt, criticism or ridicule for spreading Her advent and message openly in its entirety, an anti-www.adishakti.org approach that was repeated advertised and gloated over by WCASY, leaders and others to keep rank and file SYs from it.

For Patrick Lantion it was an act against the Divine. For Alan Wherry it was an anti-Shri Mataji site. For other WCASY members it was a site based on possessed and demonic children. For Edward Saugstad it was a site Shri Mataji did not approve. For Kuntal Sood it was a site that his fake father-figure Yogi Mahajan hated as it would diminish his world status. For Raj it was a case of an email from Edward Saugstad that was a degree of two cooler than normal (and he believed Saugstad). For Manoj Kumar and other 1999 world leaders it was a site that would unleash a global media attack on Shri Mataji and Sahaja Yoga. For John Noyce ....... well, he was just too delirious with hilarious laughter and unrestrained joy (of the collective SY negativity against it) to give a coherent answer.

But now this long nightmare is over. i just want to let the 2008 Guru Puja speech set in. Many do not see its far-reaching and irreversible end results, and i don't blame them as it is being downplayed/edited out by all the SY shepherds leading the collective, bleating sheep.

We will thus leave the naming of this Day open. Maybe we will allow ourselves to describe it the way we sae fit ..... and i am sure there are going to be a number of descriptions. Violet, we will cross this bridge when it comes.

regards to all,

jagbir"
(end)

Yes, July 20 will mark the day Shri Mataji implicitly as well as explicitly empowered all Her devotees to spread Her Blossom Time, the eschatological message of the General Resurrection.

The Blossom Day will be also celebrated as a triumph against an anti- Blossom Time organization. Thank you Nicole for this all-inclusive name that means so much to all of us.

regards to all,

jagbir

iii) Every 5th. May will be celebrated as"Sahasrara Day". All of us are so blessed as the Great Mother has provided proof that Her incarnation, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi, did open the Sahasrara on May 5 1970 as claimed.

https://adishakti.org/kingdom_of_god/bearing_witness_to_may_5_1970.htm

Please understand that i am very serious about us having nothing to do with the SYSSReligion, WCASY, NIPC, leaders and SYs i.e., the Sahaja Yoga organization. Those siding with them or still sitting on the fence here are requested to leave and join them. The Great Mother must never be associated with the falsehood, corruption, lies, avidya and lack of conscience that is the WCASY-controlled Sahaja Yoga organization. If that is not enough, then all the years of collective abuse, propaganda, and InquiSYtion by WCASY, leaders, and rank and file SYs against Kash, Arwinder, Lalita and myself—just for giving evidence of the Great Mother—should be sufficient. If that is still inadequate then, without question, the Great Mother has nothing to do with all the obsessive rituals, absurd superstition, unhealthy indoctrination and psychological deterioration that the SYSSReligion induces. All this will forever cause future seekers to flee the Sahaja Yoga organization. We must never ever compromise in any way whatsoever, lest we jeopardise future public acceptance of Her advent and message by reason of association with a corrupted and unconscientious organization. May the Adi Shakti within guide us now!

We may celebrate Her in any way we wish - taking a walk in the park; having Kentucky Fried Chicken; meditating in a group; being Silent; reflecting on life/universe; rejoicing and being happy that the time has come for the Resurrection and such a great event we are facing; remembering all the great incarnations; and so forth.

We will not label ourselves as any group or organization. Instead seekers will be welcome on the promise of enlightenment based entirely on their religious background. All we need is do is direct seekers to www.adishakti.org and related sites (that are now over 3000 webpages). Christians can join to follow the teachings of the promised Comforter, or merge with the Holy Spirit within, or learn more of Christ's teachings and why those born of the Spirit will feel the Wind. Muslims can join to take part in Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection), or check out why so many are feeling the Winds of Qiyamah. Jews may find the Breath of God triggered within humans by the promised Messiah very comforting since it is a Sure Sign revealed in their Torah. Hindus may want to merge with the Adi Shakti within, or awaken their Kundalini, or meditate on Sri Lalita in their Sahasrara. Sikhs may welcome the fact that the Great Mother is the Aykaa Mayee. Others may want to join to find out and realize why the Great Mother"Is like an immense tree, whose roots lie beyond the reach of our consciousness, whose branches are all the forms of life we know, and whose flowering is a potential within us, a potential that only a tiny handful of the human race has realized.”What can we label ourselves thus? Why create divisions and exclusivity? Why not allow everyone the freedom to choose the religious path(s) they feel most comfortable with? Why not let everyone be their own gurus as all the required information is at www.adishakti.org and related websites?

Other than Silence on Self—the innermost core of unsurpassed enlightenment in its most simplistic reduction and comprehension— there must be no other emphasis on rules, dress, food, religion, guru, leadership, ritual, treatment, penance, idol, pilgrimage, or any other human invention to participate in the General Resurrection/evolution from a physical being into the eternal spirit.

Other than the Divine Feminine, here will be no leaders or gurus to guide. Her incarnation Shri Mataji has given all the knowledge over the last three decades as a compass to get our bearings. The Great Mother not only confirmed the advent and message of Her incarnation through Kash, Arwinder and Lalita, but also fulfilled the eschatological expectations of the major religions. And since Shri Mataji has officially resigned and will one day leave us, the future will increasingly be towards the Great Mother.

As the Gnostic priest and author Jordan Stratford states:

"To be saved from the forces of deception and ignorance (maya in Buddhist parlance) one must attain enlightenment: the direct experiential intimacy with God that is gnosis. This experience is the birthright of every aware human person.”

That enlightenment has nothing to do with the SYSSReligion and their obsessive, ritualistic chakra-cleansing pettiness and avidya. To rid ourselves of this disease and be saved from these SYSSReligion forces of deception and ignorance we will have to celebrate the primordial experience of the Great Mother ........... and daily experience Her in our lives as our innermost Self; the direct experiential intimacy with God that is gnosis. That is Self-realization! Period!

regards to all,

jagbir

>
> Note: We may celebrate Her in any way we wish - taking a walk in
> the park; having Kentucky Fried Chicken; meditating in a group;
> being Silent; reflecting on life/universe; rejoicing and being happy
> that the time has come for the Resurrection and such a great event
> we are facing; remembering all the great incarnations; and so forth.
>

"Outside us are all these energies at work, but through our senses, feelings, imagination, reason and will, through all the faculties of our being, we structure a universe around us. It is a very limited universe and a very limited understanding that we have. It is always that we are structuring this appearance of the world around us. It is not as it really is. The world is infinitely greater than we perceive it. We only perceive those aspects of nature, matter and the energies of existence which are reflected through our senses, our feelings, our imagination, our mind and our will, through the whole of our human organism, and this is our particular way of perceiving the universe. So matter emerges into consciousness in us and we create this inner world by which we can represent the world around us and that can gradually be extended. The whole aim of pure science and of philosophy is to get a more and more accurate knowledge of the world around, but we know now that understanding is always conditioned by the limitations of our minds.”

A New Vision of Reality (Western Science, Eastern Mysticism and Christian Faith) Chapter 12, p.262
Bede Griffiths
Templegate Publishers - Springfield, Illinois
ISBN 0-87243-180-0

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent